Zombie Survivor Rolls

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Athenril008 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:38 am

USE 5, STARE AT THE MOON PENDANT!!!

then follow ze Alpha male's lead, (DE's)

help him in whatever he wants to do, haha xD


change of plans, use 6 stare at moon pendant, then PROTECT FRIENDS FROM TRAITOR!! XD

"Duuuuudddddeeeeeee, bros before hoes."

Wonder who will win? xD


Last edited by Athenril008 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:59 am

Well then, change of plans. Even though, I'm not likely to get out here alive easily. The Roll is 5.

"Well well, I'll have to do what I must."

With the situation changing constantly in this dire situation. I'll no long hold back on strike back at them. The hero in this character has died since everything is turned on the very thing he swore to protect. The fight for survival begins now.

First off, I'll summon the pack, then hurry up into Kira location. "Well, I wanted to make a joke of the situation and attempt to make a graceful escape with you, but the odds on this end is going bad on me. With these odd, its either we get lucky that you have plenty of friends waiting for us."

Priority: Protect Kira at all cost. (Bet none of you guys are willing to go that far to protect a npc, no? Laughing )

As the current situation, it's best take out the biggest threat first, which is Shadower. So I'll have the summon wolves to keep the strength on this side up high.

Kira and I will strike out the one that act out alone and lower their numbers bit by bit.

*If there any that still wishes to convert to out side, regardless if they're worthy. They're are allowed to fight along with us.* - The new added forces role will be assisting the attacks on Athenril and join the formation with the summon wolves.

----------
Commands to summoned wolfs:

Keep every one at bey, this is a defensive strategy. Not an attack formation. First off, attack those who rushes in blindly and hit Athenril while he trying to change. As he not worthy to be part of us due to the fact he decided to join their side.

Once Athenril fall, focus attacks on Shadower and Saynna. As they're the 2 main forces forces with the most threat as well Athenril.

Assist each other as a group, don't be that lone fighter that gets himself killed for no reason at all.

Once their attack formation runs then, go in for the kill except on shadower, as he aware on that attack movements of the wolfs.


Last edited by DragonEye on Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:20 pm

6. Silver knife and diary up their every attack, avoid attacks and retaliate with the silver knife.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Saynna on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Meh, it's my left hand. As long as my right hand isn't deformed or anything it's alright. The little fella has helped me though cold lonely nights.  Laughing Since my left hand is called Left hand of Doom, I might as well name you right hand of pleasure. q_q

Man DragonEye, you don't know how to stay loyal to one girl don't you? What a player. Wink At this point you're going to go past how many girls Kirito does in SAO.  Laughing 



Random.org says 6 so I guess it's time to try out THE LEFT HAND OF DOOM ON K. However, not knowing the full power of the hand yet, I try and push her towards the zombie with the left hand of doom.

Life is all about risks. Cool
avatar
Saynna

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:11 pm

Saynna wrote:Man DragonEye, you don't know how to stay loyal to one girl don't you? What a player. ;)At this point you're going to go past how many girls Kirito does in SAO.  Laughing 

Last I recall, there only one girl I'm loyal to. "K" is Kira after-all.  Rolling Eyes  I'm just being a pal and saving her life from you guys. I just got to the point she'll somewhat willing to completely obey me now. Neutral 

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Saynna on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:23 pm

What about the girl that got her head bit and gave you her gun? Laughing Was that just a one-night stand kind of thing to you?  :suspect: Poor girl. You heartless beast, you.  Crying or Very sad 

I've seen the other girls too! The ones in your diaries (sig) you like to write about and the photography (Display picture) of each of them too.  :study: 
avatar
Saynna

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:04 pm

No use over crying over for the dead, else you'll end up like shadower, being in a mad rage. The guy that cause the death is long dead and looted by destroya. And the zombie that killed that girl is well, dead again.  Razz 

Heh... Now now, its always good to have a hobby, no? At least I'm not shadower that is attracted to lolicons with katanas.  Laughing

Challenge: If you can name all the females that been on my siggy/avatar, you'll win a cake.
PS: The Cake is a Lie.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:24 pm

4(+2), use kodachi to Assist Saynna and Shadower.

So now 2 of us are in the bad side? D: We have to kill K and Athenril before they go full power. The other possibility is that all us become werewolves, but I don't know how that (hungry) status works. For now, I'm just gonna kill eh'm all!!!

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:08 am

ABOUT THIS UPDATE


New rule added to MECHANISM:
When facing another player or an important NPC, not even the Roll 6 or the use of item can certify your success.

Destroya1103 wrote:I didn't post because I was afraid of hurting Lupa  Sad 

Athenril008 wrote:USE 5, STARE AT THE MOON PENDANT!!!

then follow ze Alpha male's lead, (DE's)

help him in whatever he wants to do, haha xD


change of plans, use 6 stare at moon pendant, then PROTECT FRIENDS FROM TRAITOR!! XD

"Duuuuudddddeeeeeee, bros before hoes."

Wonder who will win? xD

Knowing what you are doing, you stare to the Moon Pendant. At first, you try to follow DE, let yourself being dominated by the Alpha. But you find in yourself two things that you weren't expecting. First, the potential to be an Alpha. Second, the desire to protect your friends.
The pain is excruciating. You feel open in two by tiny scissors that never stop, never stop, never stop. Some part of you get lost, maybe at the madness or the crushing pain, but the sure thing, it is that you will never be the same again.

You lost Moon Pendant.
You obtained Hard Skin (+2)
You obtained Claws (+2)
You obtained Bite (+3)
You obtained Regeneration (+1)
You obtained Summon Pack (+3)
You obtained the Status Hungry (-1)
You obtained the Status Silver Weakness


You stand between DE, K, and the rest of the group.

"NO! How dare you! I... can't... attack you. How are you going with these humans? They are nothing more food for us. You won't be able to resist, sooner or later you will try to eat them, and they will kill you with remorse. Wolfs are not meant to be friend of the humans!" Growls an angry K.

DragonEye wrote:Well then, change of plans. Even though, I'm not likely to get out here alive easily. The Roll is 5.

"Well well, I'll have to do what I must."

With the situation changing constantly in this dire situation. I'll no long hold back on strike back at them. The hero in this character has died since everything is turned on the very thing he swore to protect. The fight for survival begins now.

First off, I'll summon the pack, then hurry up into Kira location. "Well, I wanted to make a joke of the situation and attempt to make a graceful escape with you, but the odds on this end is going bad on me. With these odd, its either we get lucky that you have plenty of friends waiting for us."

Priority: Protect Kira at all cost. (Bet none of you guys are willing to go that far to protect a npc, no? Laughing )

As the current situation, it's best take out the biggest threat first, which is Shadower. So I'll have the summon wolves to keep the strength on this side up high.

Kira and I will strike out the one that act out alone and lower their numbers bit by bit.

*If there any that still wishes to convert to out side, regardless if they're worthy. They're are allowed to fight along with us.* - The new added forces role will be assisting the attacks on Athenril and join the formation with the summon wolves.

----------
Commands to summoned wolfs:

Keep every one at bey, this is a defensive strategy. Not an attack formation. First off, attack those who rushes in blindly and hit Athenril while he trying to change. As he not worthy to be part of us due to the fact he decided to join their side.

Once Athenril fall, focus attacks on Shadower and Saynna. As they're the 2 main forces forces with the most threat as well Athenril.

Assist each other as a group, don't be that lone fighter that gets himself killed for no reason at all.

Once their attack formation runs then, go in for the kill except on shadower, as he aware on that attack movements of the wolfs.

You summon the rest of the pack...
Two more girls appears. One of them seems very young, an appearance little childish. But her eyes are blue and strong, revealing great wisdom. The other girl is almost exactly like K, but her looks are a little more wild, having no clothes at all and walking with the head low, like a mad dog.
"I am here as you called, Alpha. My names is Lupa, let me follow you." Tells the more young girl, proceeding to change into a powerful werewolf, bigger than K and almost as the size of you or Athenril008 in his new werewolf form.
"Seems like you did find a proper Alpha for yourself, dear sister Kira. I hope you be nice to my twin, Alpha. My name is Misa, and I will destroy everything that lays in your path." K, or rather, Kira's twin, proceeds to transform in a werewolf.
The four of you take a defensive stance.
"DE, we can't attack Athenril008, his blood and heart was powerful enough to change him in an Alpha. You are the only one who can kill him. And you must, because he can try to give us orders too. He must die by your claw. We will take care of the rest." Howls Kira to you. And then she, Misa and Lupa use your defensive strategy, assisting each other as a group.

Shadower wrote:6. Silver knife and diary up their every attack, avoid attacks and retaliate with the silver knife.

You read the diary, and fin something to say to the she-werewolf called Misa. It is in Spanish, so you just speak it without understanding anything.
"¡La muerte de Maximilian fue tu culpa, el Cazador te engañó el tiempo suficiente al follarte por horas y horas!"
In that moment, the werewolf Misa becomes totally berserker, and giving a cry full of hatred, she breaks formation with the others and attack you. You have the Silver Knife ready, and struck her in the neck. You use full force, and maybe because of that, or just bad luck, the Silver Knife gets broken.
Misa the werewolf falls to the ground and becomes again a girl, covered in blood, near to the death. She needs one more blow before that her Regeneration saves her.
But then Kira steps between Misa and you.
"YOU WON'T KILL MY SISTER!" Roars Kira.

You lost Silver Knife

Saynna wrote:Meh, it's my left hand. As long as my right hand isn't deformed or anything it's alright. The little fella has helped me though cold lonely nights.  Laughing Since my left hand is called Left hand of Doom, I might as well name you right hand of pleasure. q_q

Man DragonEye, you don't know how to stay loyal to one girl don't you? What a player. ;)At this point you're going to go past how many girls Kirito does in SAO.  Laughing 



Random.org says 6 so I guess it's time to try out THE LEFT HAND OF DOOM ON K. However, not knowing the full power of the hand yet, I try and push her towards the zombie with the left hand of doom.

Life is all about risks. Cool

"You are so gross. With those comments none girl is gonna kiss you, never! Now, be a good boy, AND SMASH MY OPPONENTS! MUA HA HA HA." Screams the "good" Doctor Morgan.

You are going to push K, or Kira whatever, but then the other werewolf called Lupa  attack you.
She claws you in the face and makes you stomp over the Doctor Morgan, who is left totally unconscious.
"Baka..." Whispers the poor Doctor Morgan, sliding to one side, slowly, thanks to her big chest.
You punch her over the Zombie, managing to hurt Lupa a little more than yourself. But after killing the Zombie with a quick blow, Lupa stands again, ready for the second round.
"What can do a fool human with big hand against a Queen and the blades that can control the Moon?" Mocks Lupa, healing herself as she speaks, and magically appearing two swords, one black and another white, that she then grabs, one in each hand.
Maybe you are in danger.

You obtained the status Slightly Hurt (-1)

ColmilloNegro wrote:4(+2), use kodachi to Assist Saynna and Shadower.

So now 2 of us are in the bad side? D: We have to kill K and Athenril before they go full power. The other possibility is that all us become werewolves, but I don't know how that (hungry) status works. For now, I'm just gonna kill eh'm all!!!

You rush to help Saynna because Shadower seems to have the situation under control. Lupa is able to see you coming and both of you clash swords...
You durable Kodachi gets destroyed.

You lost  Kodachi (+2)

"That sword it was really good. Normally when I use this two holy swords, my enemy falls broken in three pieces. Are you sure you want to keep going? You can ask pardon and maybe our Alpha will be compassionate enough to let you go, only eating one or two of your group" The young werewolf doesn't seem to be joking.

NINTH SITUATION


Problem It is hard to tell which side can win now. Lupa it is without doubt the strongest foe there, maybe she can win against ColmilloNegro and Saynna at the same time, but at least Misa is down and Kira is busy protecting her. DragonEye and Athenril008 are forced to fight each other. The only one who remain silent is Destroya1103... Will he be like the silent Chinese guy dressed in white that wait until the last second to kick asses? With a grenade instead of kicks, but same effect. Or will he be like the majority of people and just will do nothing? Is it fighting the only option left?
Possible Solution Call a temporary truce.

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Healthy / 5 2 1 / Bandages (Cures Crippled / 2 Uses) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Saynna / Slightly Hurt (-1) / 5 4 3 2 1 / Left Hand of Doom (+2) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

DragonEye / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 4 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / K (Ally)

Shadower / Healthy / 5 3 2 1 / Knife (+1) / Alice's Diary (+3) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Athenril008 / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 5 4 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets) / Doctor Morgan (Ally) / Zack(Enemy)

Destroya1103 / Healthy / 3 2 1 / Grenades (+3 / 1 uses) / Shotgun Without Bullets (+1) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

If someone else want to play just post a Roll.


Last edited by rhaidot on Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:58 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:54 am

"ok, ok!!! everyone time out!!!! If we keep going with this stupid situation, all we're going to die here. We should make a Truce.... at least for a moment, lets talk.

K, DE, Morgan can save Misa, also Athenril seems to be as strong as DE, so if you're going to fight, Misa probbably will die. If you let Lupa and Athenril come with us and you take your own way, I'll let Morgan cure everyone here. and I'll give you this Bandages."

Roll: 5  [Use Bandages asan offer(?)]

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:14 am

Scenario 1: Accepting the Truce.

"I do rather to avoid any unnecessary deaths here. Just do everyone a favor, put the mutt (Athenril) of yours on a lease before he try anything foolish again. I'll leave the offer up to Kira, as it is her twin sister is in the critical condition. It's up to her if she willing to accept it nonetheless."

~The roll will be a 3 for this scenario~

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Destroya1103 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Let's just stick together. It makes no sense to fight each other at this point.

There is a bigger evil out there. Let's join forces, get some loot, and call it a night after we barricade the farm.
3.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:42 pm

1
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:13 am

Saynna wrote:I was busy celebrating the International Women's Day. Congratulate me!

Athenril008 wrote:I was busy celebrating the International Women's Day. Congratulate me!

ColmilloNegro wrote:"ok, ok!!! everyone time out!!!! If we keep going with this stupid situation, all we're going to die here. We should make a Truce.... at least for a moment, lets talk.

K, DE, Morgan can save Misa, also Athenril seems to be as strong as DE, so if you're going to fight, Misa probbably will die. If you let Lupa and Athenril come with us and you take your own way, I'll let Morgan cure everyone here. and I'll give you this Bandages."

Roll: 5  [Use Bandages asan offer(?)]

You become the voice of the reason in the midst of the chaos. Everybody stops fighting. Kira gets close to you, slowly.

You still have one use of Bandages.

"I will take your offer, only because I don't want to risk the life of my sister. It is sad that you don't want to become one of us, you have a good leadership skill." Says Kira to you.

DragonEye wrote:Scenario 1: Accepting the Truce.

"I do rather to avoid any unnecessary deaths here. Just do everyone a favor,  put the mutt (Athenril) of yours on a lease before he try anything foolish again. I'll leave the offer up to Kira, as it is her twin sister is in the critical condition. It's up to her if she willing to accept it nonetheless."

~The roll will be a 3 for this scenario~

Since you leave the call to Kira, she answers in favor. With the Roll that you used, you don't affect much of the situation.

Destroya1103 wrote:Let's just stick together. It makes no sense to fight each other at this point.

There is a bigger evil out there. Let's join forces, get some loot, and call it a night after we barricade the farm.
3.

They accept to camp for tonight and rest, but they don't follow your idea of returning to the Farm.

Shadower wrote:1

You accept the truce, without enthusiasm. You go to sleep with an open eye... that gets closed in some point of the night. You find yourself dreaming with Alice tied to an stake, being burned alive. She is screaming and calling you, but you are too late, again.
You wake up, covered in sweat. It is still night. Everybody else is sleeping. There is a fire in the center of the group. You get near to it, maybe looking for a warm feeling, maybe because your nightmare... You find something burning in the middle of the fire... Alice's Diary! You put your hands in there trying to save the notebook. You retrieve the Diary, but most of its pages are burned, and your hands are damaged.
You look furiously to DE and her girls but... they are sleeping quiet.
You feel yourself burning in hatred.

You got the status Hands Burned (-1)
Alice Diary bonus is reduced to (+1)


In the morning the Doctor Morgan slap you in the face.
"Damn fool! What were you thinking! If I wasn't here this could get infected and you would die! No matters what item is, your body is most important! I will put some cream in your hands, but it will take a couple of days to cure, and you must not use your hands. Please, put your life above all, even if you are sad because you lost someone that you loved." Then she kiss you in the cheek.

TENTH SITUATION


Problem The group is preparing to leave, but there is no clarity about where a group so weird is going together.
Then four people with guns appears, pointing to Athenril008.

"How are you, Athenril008? It's been a while. I have to travel like a madman after you, you guys almost didn't stop. What do you think about my new arm? It is called an automail arm. These precious things are becoming pretty popular in Stone City, can you believe it? Now, it is time that you come with us. I am not going to kill you, that will be too easy for you. I am gonna sell you as a slave, a slave for only sexual purposes. There are mane categories, maybe a furniture or a pet, you may find the true happiness there... But I doubt it. Now, will you come peacefully with us, or me and my guys with heavy-weapons will have to put a lot of holes in you and your friends?" In case you are wondering who is talking, his name is Zack, and he is pretty angry.

Possible Solution Defeat Zack's group and take a prisoner to discover the location of Stone City.

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Healthy / 2 1 / Bandages (Cures Crippled / 1 Uses) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Saynna / Slightly Hurt (-1) / 5 4 3 2 1 / Left Hand of Doom (+2) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

DragonEye / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 4 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / K (Ally)

Shadower / Hands Burned (-1) / 5 3 2 / Knife (+1) / Alice's Diary (+1) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Athenril008 / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 5 4 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets) / Doctor Morgan (Ally) / Zack(Enemy)

Destroya1103 / Healthy / 2 1 / Grenades (+3 / 1 uses) / Shotgun Without Bullets (+1) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

If someone else want to play just post a Roll.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Athenril008 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:33 am

Lol, got 5, he gonna die.
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:36 am

Ok, Before everyone everyone attack I have to make a little analysis. We could take 1 of those 2 options:



  1. Attack them and protect Athenril:
    Since Destroya and me have only the rolls 2 and 1, and this is a dangerous situation, so in this case we should act in teams of 2 persons, one with a low roll and the other one with a high roll, to avoid bad results or a dead. [Shadower-Destroya, Saynna-Colmillo]. Since Athenril is their objetive, he should make team with DE, both of them are werewolves and can use high rolls, so I think they can take charge of a great amount of enemies without side effects. The second objetive should be kill Zack, he is the leader of the group and Athenril's enemy, if we kill him probably the other ones would run.
  2. Give them Athenril and avoid fight, then persue and ambush them when the're off guard:
    With this one we could use this turn to give them Athenril and use low rolls in safer things. Also we could collect items that can help us in the ambush. Shadower should give the knife to Athenril, that whould help him to scape during the ambush if they tie him. Also Destroya's granade can be a great advantage in this case. Also it will be easier to take a prisoner, and they're going probably to stone city, so we'll be closer to that place.    



Depending of what the group choice, we should choose how to act.

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:05 am

"Hey girls, I think we found our breakfast. Ignorant and foolish people that they can think that they take us on. Lets feast on the small-fries and torment the leader in spilling everything he knows. Or we can make a trade, 4 (One for each of us) of his men for abe, that way each of us can eat and be rid of abe? Razz Any suggestions ladies?"

With the powerful roll of 5, we shale feast.  Twisted Evil 

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Saynna on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:39 am

I have no idea what's going on, but going to continue on what's happening right now. :'D So smart!

Anyways, if we give him up, Zack's going to do some naughty things with Athenril right away.  Crying or Very sad 

Very (Emphasize)very(Emphasize) naughty things. D:


EDIT: WHY ARE WE MORE WORRIED ABOUT WEREWOLVES THAN THE ZOMBIEHS? e_e WAIT WHY ARE THERE EVEN WEREWOLVES ANYWAYS O_O;
avatar
Saynna

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:39 pm

2. Diary up what they will do, counter attack with knife. Only retaliate against the attacking ones.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Saynna on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:17 am

Back up Shadower with Hand of Doom. Random.org choose 5! ;D
avatar
Saynna

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:29 am

Backup Shadower and Saynna, 1.

Btw, I think is good idea to let the werewolves eat some enemies.

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:22 am

If they insist to attack, I will threaten them with their lives. 2 (I will back up ColmilloNegro, Saynna and Shadower.)

Stop this madness at once! If you're going to attack us i'll blow us all up with this grenade and won't hesitate to think twice. How's that sound?!

If we don't make a truce and move on, we won't get anywhere and I am certain there is a far greater evil than the likes of you bunch. Now, quit the bullshit before things get REAL messy. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:33 am

Athenril008 wrote:Lol, got 5, he gonna die.

You charge against your enemy wishing for nothing but blood. Your hungry take control of your body for complete.
Watching your change, Zack shoots several times against you, but he barely makes any damage.
You transform in a werewolf, and opening your mouth, you swallow Zack's head with only one bite. His body falls to the ground, making a metallic sound when his Automail Arm hits the earth. You take it for you.

You lost Zack(Enemy)
You won Automail Arm (+1 / Cures Lost Arm)


DragonEye wrote:"Hey girls, I think we found our breakfast. Ignorant and foolish people that they can think that they take us on. Lets feast on the small-fries and torment the leader in spilling everything he knows. Or we can make a trade, 4 (One for each of us) of his men for abe, that way each of us can eat and be rid of abe? Razz Any suggestions ladies?"

With the powerful roll of 5, we shale feast.  Twisted Evil 

Your highest Roll is 4.

Becoming a werewolf, you grab one man and ripping him into pieces, calming your and Kira's hunger for a while.

Shadower wrote:2. Diary up what they will do, counter attack with knife. Only retaliate against the attacking ones.

You try to counter reading the diary and using the knife, but this needs a swift use of your hands, which you aren't able currently. Hence, you just see the word "Automail" in the book and the one man attacking you takes the knife from your hands, and stab you in your wielding hand!

Your Hands Burned (-1) got worsened.
You got the status Gangrene Hand (-2)
You lost Knife (+1)


The Doctor Morgan helps you to get far away from the battle and try to cure you, but...

"This hand is beyond my abilities and equipment. If we don't cut this hand, you may die from the infection. Gangrene is a serious and potentially life-threatening condition. Will you let me cut your hand. Maybe Athenril008 could give you his new found Automail Arm." Speaks the Doctor Morgan.

Saynna wrote:Back up Shadower with Hand of Doom. Random.org choose 5! ;D

When Shadower is bad-injured, you take the chance to attack his opponent from behind, getting a bonus of +1. With a total of 8, you punch him... and you make no damage. Apparently. Because the man falls unconscious. There is no damage in his body. Confused, you look your hand again, and find a weird shinning in it. The slightly pale spirit of the man that you just hit, it is captured inside of your Left Hand of Doom.

"WHAT THE HELL HAD YOU DONE TO ME?" Scream the spirit.

ColmilloNegro wrote:Backup Shadower and Saynna, 1.

Btw, I think is good idea to let the werewolves eat some enemies.

With your awesome 1, you stumble and push Misa and Lupa against the inert body of the man which Saynna just absorbed his soul. Don't worry, the werewolfs don't attack you, because they proceed to eat everything of the soulless body.

"I WILL TORTURE YOU UNTIL THE END OF YOUR EXISTENCE!" Menaces the spirit from the Left Hand of Doom.

Destroya1103 wrote:If they insist to attack, I will threaten them with their lives. 2 (I will back up ColmilloNegro, Saynna and Shadower.)

Stop this madness at once! If you're going to attack us i'll blow us all up with this grenade and won't hesitate to think twice. How's that sound?!

If we don't make a truce and move on, we won't get anywhere and I am certain there is a far greater evil than the likes of you bunch. [size=16.000001907348633]Now, quit the bullshit before things get REAL messy.[/size] Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

The last man standing runs scared from your grenade, but there is no one else to attack him, hence, his escape is successful.

ELEVENTH SITUATION


Problem You get forced to rest again. The battle was short and gruesome. Now, the damn ghost is yelling to all of you, without stopping, making you wanna kill your ears. The Doctor Morgans screams something about Saynna's control. Maybe she means that Saynna can control the spirit and ordering him to shut up and guiding the group to Stone City. Or maybe you could just go away and let Saynna by himself.

Possible Solution Help Saynna in any available way.

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Healthy / 2 / Bandages (Cures Crippled / 1 Uses) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Saynna / Slightly Hurt (-1) / 4 3 2 1 / Left Hand of Doom (+2) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

DragonEye / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Kira (Ally) / Misa (Ally) / Lupa (Ally)

Shadower / Gangrene Hand (-2) / 5 3 / Alice's Diary (+1) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Athenril008 / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 4 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets) / Automail Arm (+1 / Cures Lost Arm) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Destroya1103 / Healthy / 1 / Grenades (+3 / 1 uses) / Shotgun Without Bullets (+1) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

If someone else want to play just post a Roll.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:41 am

Becoming a werewolf isn't so bad as I expected. I don't really have to worry about gear in the early run. Nor the upkeep isn't really that bad currently. Razz 

While the others trying trying to help saynna and shadower. I'll stand guard to make sure that fool is not planning to return with mindless vengeance.

The roll shale be a 1. I sense something really bad going to happen with this one of a roll.  Rolling Eyes

EDIT:

Well... he asked for it. ( XD ) Bite Shadower's arm off. [(1 roll) + (3 bite) = (4 total)]


Last edited by DragonEye on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:37 am

I'll help Saynna with my 2, He and Destroya saved me once, I'm indebted.

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum