Zombie Survivor Rolls

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Saynna on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:47 am

Check my surroundings with binoculars, ultimately climbing the net.

RANDOM.ORG APPEARS, WHAT DO YOU DO?

*Saynna chooses to generate!*

RANDOM.ORG USES DICE ROLL 1!

I feel I am doing this wrong lol. Feel free to tell me if I can't do which and what. xD
avatar
Saynna

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:28 pm

1, help the others climb teh net.

Let's go, 1 rolls for teh update.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:12 am

ABOUT THIS UPDATE


New rule added to MECHANISM:
When using a Roll of 1, 2 or 3, you should use an Item to add the bonus and maybe change a bad Roll in a good one.

Athenril008 wrote:4 climb ze net

You climb the net without problem. In the other side you find a little sheep. It is small, but it will make an excellent hamburger, so you take it with you. With a little help of K, you climb the net again together with the sheep.

ColmilloNegro wrote:2, I'll let the high rolls for a plan B if something happens, let's see what's going on

You are climbing the net when suddenly, an unknown force pass trough all your body and makes you fall to the ground without being able to get inside the farm.
When you stand up, you can see several people with sticks and shotguns in theirs hands. One of them is pressing a button that must activate the electrified fence.

ColmilloNegro obtained the Status Paralysis (-2)

Since you obtained 2 status without doing any action to heal yourself, you have lost your highest Roll for actions (5). If you don't heal yourself soon or receive some kind of treatment from someone else, you will die soon.

ColmilloNegro obtained the Status Crippled (-3). In this status, most of your own actions are condemned to fail. It is highly recommended to get help from someone else.

DragonEye wrote:Help Athenril over the net.

The Roll is 1.

Conditional Events.
By any chance If he failed to get over the net and we both fall... Regardless of the condition I'm in. I'll say, Damn dude, did you gain weight?"

You are helping Athenril to get down the sheep when the electrified fence is activated and ColmilloNegro gets hurt. In somehow, Athenril is able to land without hurting himself, but unfortunately he lands over your foot.
"You can't keep moving like that. I will carry you until we get to the fortress and my friends help you, In that way we can say that we are even." Says K to you.

DragonEye obtained the Status One-legged (-1)

Saynna wrote:Check my surroundings with binoculars, ultimately climbing the net.

RANDOM.ORG APPEARS, WHAT DO YOU DO?

*Saynna chooses to generate!*

RANDOM.ORG USES DICE ROLL 1!

I feel I am doing this wrong lol. Feel free to tell me if I can't do which and what. xD

In this game you can try any action and pick your Rolls in any way that you like.

You are going to use your binoculars to look the people in the farm closely, but you approach too much to the electrified fence and the binoculars get destroyed. At least you didn't hurt yourself.

You lost the binoculars.

Shadower wrote:1, help the others climb teh net.

Let's go, 1 rolls for teh update.

You are about to "help" the others when Alice jumps in front of you screaming "NOOOOOO!"
Then you can hear a shot and feel like something very heavy hit the both of you, falling to the ground. You find yourself in a pool of blood, but nothing is hurting you.
"I thought... we will have... more time... My ba-" You can hear Alice near to you.
Alice isn't moving anymore.

You lost Alice (Lover)

FIFTH SITUATION

Problem The people in the Farm had shoot and killed Alice. They are looking at you waiting for your reaction.
"We must escape from here immediately. We don't have a chance against they in this moment. Those bastards deserve to die, but we can't kill them right now. If someone cares about ColmilloNegro, carry him." Murmurs K hoping that everyone will follow her.
Possible Solution Escape.

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Crippled (-3) / 3 / Kodachi (+2 / 20 Slashes)

Saynna / Healthy  / 4 3

DragonEye / One-legged (-1) / 3 2 / Gun (+3 / 6 Bullets) / K (Ally)

Shadower / Healthy / 5 2 / Knife (+1)

Athenril008 / Healthy / 6 5 / Zack(Enemy)

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Destroya1103 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:35 am

6. Find myself some powerful equipment that I can carry without hindering the ability to carry, or have someone hold it for me, and carry ColmilloNegro.

"Hey, let me assist you.*Picks you up* Time to get the hell out of here, oh by the way, the name is Destroya -- I figure you guys could use some help."

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Saynna on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:39 am

Must /suck/ to lose a lover.  Laughing 

That wasn't too bad of an outcome for me though lol.


ACTION: I care enough about ColmilloNegro to carry him with me. So much I will not use Random.org and use dice roll 4!

*Saynna whispers to ColmilloNegro while carrying him* Don't worry, this time the negro won't be the first to die, unlike the movies. e_e
avatar
Saynna

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:55 am

Saynna, the +1 from the binoculars saved your life, lol

That negro joke is so funny and unapropiate XD

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:40 am

"Damn, two deaths, and it was out of my ability to do anything... I'm not going to lets them get anymore of us."

With the use of the gun, and my roll of 3.

After making the firing the shots at them, hoping that they get discouraged in chasing us. I whispered to K.

"You know, I always thought there was something strange going on... The first death I encountered was a female, the first zombie death I seen... I decided to to save her regardless of the condition she was already in. I just hope she died peacefully, with the thought least that one person still cared to save her in the current crisis. In the end, she gave me this gun... Thanking me... Which started to make think that there was something very odd going on, why did she even have a gun like this on her? Afterwards, I seen you beating up a zombie like it was nothing while being unarmed... Also, you've been 5 steps of us, a place to go, you even had the supplies all set in. That mention that you also have friends at a fortress... Tons of things went through my mind. 2 very odd individuals in the same place and time are usually connected, the only theories I could think of that you could be officer type of military person or a yankee leader... Due to the fact you took command of the group with no real problems except for those that lost their minds and reason. Even though, I keep finding myself to follow your lead regardless these odd events. Don't worry there no need to tell me anything at all, regardless the truth behind everything... I'll still find you as a friend and an ally to the end, even if you don't see me as one no-longer."

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:33 pm

2lazy2thinkofanaction

2

Use knife to fend off zombiers while escaping.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:40 pm

Destroya1103 wrote:6. Find myself some powerful equipment that I can carry without hindering the ability to carry, or have someone hold it for me, and carry ColmilloNegro.

"Hey, let me assist you.*Picks you up* Time to get the hell out of here, oh by the way, the name is Destroya -- I figure you guys could use some help."
Saynna wrote:Must /suck/ to lose a lover.  Laughing 

That wasn't too bad of an outcome for me though lol.


ACTION: I care enough about ColmilloNegro to carry him with me. So much I will not use Random.org and use dice roll 4!

*Saynna whispers to ColmilloNegro while carrying him* Don't worry, this time the negro won't be the first to die, unlike the movies. e_e

You people, you are the best ಥ_ಥ

Gonna use the 3 to help everyone to scape (?), better to spend this last and have all the rolls again for the next round.

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Saynna on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:43 pm

rhaidot wrote:Saynna, the +1 from the binoculars saved your life, lol

That negro joke is so funny and unapropiate XD

I don't need binoculars anyways! Laughing

You found the negro joke funny and /inappropriate/, but you didn't get the /sucking/joke? Laughing

Hint: That's what she said!  lol!
avatar
Saynna

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Athenril008 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:15 am

6,

KILL ZE BASTARDS THAT HURT MY COMPANION!!!! xD
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:22 am

About this update


New rule added to MECHANISM
Teamwork is well paid.

And Saynna, I got that, but the other one was more funny to me, because bonus points for those of us who speak Spanish.

Destroya1103 wrote:6. Find myself some powerful equipment that I can carry without hindering the ability to carry, or have someone hold it for me, and carry ColmilloNegro.

"Hey, let me assist you.*Picks you up* Time to get the hell out of here, oh by the way, the name is Destroya -- I figure you guys could use some help."

You get from nowhere and after checking the situation, you decide to help K's Group instead of the People in the Farm.
As you are helping ColmilloNegro, K gets near to you.
"I am glad of your unexpected help, I hope you aren't going to betray us later. For now, have this and make good use of it." Says K to you.

Destroya1103 obtained Grenades (+3 / 2 uses)

Saynna wrote:Must /suck/ to lose a lover.  Laughing 

That wasn't too bad of an outcome for me though lol.


ACTION: I care enough about ColmilloNegro to carry him with me. So much I will not use Random.org and use dice roll 4!

*Saynna whispers to ColmilloNegro while carrying him* Don't worry, this time the negro won't be the first to die, unlike the movies. e_e

You help ColmilloNegro to live another day with a little help of Destroya1103.

DragonEye wrote:"Damn, two deaths, and it was out of my ability to do anything... I'm not going to lets them get anymore of us."

With the use of the gun, and my roll of 3.

After making the firing the shots at them, hoping that they get discouraged in chasing us. I whispered to K.

"You know, I always thought there was something strange going on... The first death I encountered was a female, the first zombie death I seen... I decided to to save her regardless of the condition she was already in. I just hope she died peacefully, with the thought least that one person still cared to save her in the current crisis. In the end, she gave me this gun... Thanking me... Which started to make think that there was something very odd going on, why did she even have a gun like this on her? Afterwards, I seen you beating up a zombie like it was nothing while being unarmed... Also, you've been 5 steps of us, a place to go, you even had the supplies all set in. That mention that you also have friends at a fortress... Tons of things went through my mind. 2 very odd individuals in the same place and time are usually connected, the only theories I could think of that you could be officer type of military person or a yankee leader... Due to the fact you took command of the group with no real problems except for those that lost their minds and reason. Even though, I keep finding myself to follow your lead regardless these odd events. Don't worry there no need to tell me anything at all, regardless the truth behind everything... I'll still find you as a friend and an ally to the end, even if you don't see me as one no-longer."

You spot the one who killed Alice and shoot him in the chest. The man falls and there is not reaction from the others. After you pay attention closely, you see that all of them are just scarecrow with clothes. The only real person in there was the man who you just killed.
"Excellent! Let's take this chance to take all that can help us to survive. DE, you come with me to inspect that bastard."
Both of you get close to the dying man. You spot the shotgun that he used. It is out of bullets.
"Damn you, monsters eaters of flesh..."
K break his neck with a swift kick.
"It seems like it was just a crazy and lonely man. About your rant, it is obviously that you are smart. You aren't entirely wrong nor right. I can promise you that all the answers are waiting for us in the fortress."

Shadower wrote:2lazy2thinkofanaction

2

Use knife to fend off zombiers while escaping.

You escape running and slashing like a crazy. But when you see around, the others aren't with you. They are still in the farm, stealing everything that they can.
You are in shock, not even sure of getting inside or wait outside for them. You let your head down, looking the earth with sadness. And then you find a book with a title that you can't ignore.

You obtained Alice's Diary (+3)

ColmilloNegro wrote:You people, you are the best ಥ_ಥ

Gonna use the 3 to help everyone to scape (?), better to spend this last and have all the rolls again for the next round.

With the help of Destroya1103 and Saynna, you get inside the Farm. They help you to rest in a bed and find bandages and drugs to help you to recover.

You are Healthy again.
Your Rolls had been restored.
You obtained Bandages (Cures Crippled / 2 Uses)


Athenril008 wrote:6,

KILL ZE BASTARDS THAT HURT MY COMPANION!!!! xD

You are going Rage against the Farm but unfortunately there is no more enemy to fight. Or that is what everybody else thinks. When K and DE are not facing the dead farmer, he starts to convulse and rise pretty fast. He charges against K. She spots the Zombie, but she can't save herself without saving DE. It seems like she is going to let herself being attacked when you push the Zombie against a tree and a branch crush his head.
"Thank you. You are better than I thought. I own you one now. I will pay you in the fortress."

You obtained  K (Ally)

SIXTH SITUATION


Problem In the end there was not escape. It just required the braveness of some of you to discover that it was only one man with a last bullet. It all seems pretty good now, and maybe that's the problem. Should you keep going with K? Now you have the Farm for yourselves. It could become a good fortress by its own, if you guys stay and work together to rebuild it and protect it. But it need a group. And K's orders are to take everything and keep going. How long are you going to follow her?
Possible Solution Steal from the Farm and keep walking to the North.

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Healthy / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Kodachi (+2 / 20 Slashes) / Bandages (Cures Crippled / 2 Uses)

Saynna / Healthy  / 3

DragonEye / One-legged (-1) / 2 / Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets) / K (Ally)

Shadower / Healthy / 5 / Knife (+1) / Alice's Diary (+3)

Athenril008 / Healthy / 5 /  K (Ally) / Zack(Enemy)

Destroya1103 / Healthy / 5 4 3 2 1 / Grenades (+3 / 2 uses)

If someone else want to play just post a Roll.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:12 am

Well, It doesn't matter if we're going to stay or follow K, DragonEye is one-ledge and we need a doctor.

6, search in the house for things that help me to provide medical attention, like a medicine cabinet, a first aid's book, drugs or anything.


Last edited by ColmilloNegro on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:32 am

ColmilloNegro wrote:Destroya is one-ledge and we need a doctor.

 Rolling Eyes 




"Here take this Athenril, you in a better condition than me to use it. You can't rely being unarmed to survive this whole trip." *Gives gun to Athenril*

In my current condition... and rolls, I decided that it would be best for me to take this chance to rest completely without getting in anyone way or doing something stupid, I hope at least.

Roll... 2.

"Not entirely wrong nor right..." (ponders about it) "Oh, a wolf maybe? I do remember the lovebirds was talking about something like that... Hm... You do seem like you have the strength at first first... If it is true, then I'm kinda disappoint with no obvious appearance of a tail or ears. hm... Oh well, all this thinking is hurting my head."

-Edited, Spelling and grammar errors.


Last edited by DragonEye on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:40 am

4
Search the farm for any unique items. If I spot the shotgun, I will strap it to my back(muzzle pointing upwards.) Take anything of use.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:12 am

5. Read diary, head back to where the others are and join them in whatever they're doing, like ransacking the farm.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:03 am

DragonEye wrote:
ColmilloNegro wrote:DragonEye is one-ledge and we need a doctor.

 Rolling Eyes 


Fixed  Razz  (next time I'll pay more attention when I'm writting lol)

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:22 am

ABOUT THIS UPDATE


I fell sleep last night, that's why yesterday there was not update. Also, waiting for Destroya to create the Spanish section Very Happy

Athenril008 wrote:I am too much cool for post everyday even if the GM kindly gives me a reminder, twice, so I am losing my action for this update. And I obtained a Gun!

Saynna wrote:I forgot to post because "________Insert Clever Excuse Here_______"

ColmilloNegro wrote:Well, It doesn't matter if we're going to stay or follow K, DragonEye is one-ledge and we need a doctor.

6, search in the house for things that help me to provide medical attention, like a medicine cabinet, a first aid's book, drugs or anything.

Convinced of the importance of Healthy after a near experience to death, you search everywhere for medical supplies. In the basement, you find some equipment too advanced for you, thing that you will need ten years of medical school to fully understand. You are about to smash everything in frustration when you hear a low noise. You look a little more in the basement and find a women tied in a chair, ropes in her arms and legs and a shirt in her mouth. You free her.
"Thanks a lot! I was taken by this mad man, he only whispered about monsters of the night, aberrations and war. Well, at least none zombie has bite my gorgeous body. Hey! No hentai over me just because I am blond and have big chest! Well, I am a pretty good professional. Call me Doctor Morgan. Let's pet each other backs, in a not-sexual way."

You obtained Doctor Morgan (Ally)

DragonEye wrote:
ColmilloNegro wrote:Destroya is one-ledge and we need a doctor.

 Rolling Eyes 




"Here take this Athenril, you in a better condition than me to use it. You can't rely being unarmed to survive this whole trip." *Gives gun to Athenril*

In my current condition... and rolls, I decided that it would be best for me to take this chance to rest completely without getting in anyone way or doing something stupid, I hope at least.

Roll... 2.

"Not entirely wrong nor right..." (ponders about it) "Oh, a wolf maybe? I do remember the lovebirds was talking about something like that... Hm... You do seem like you have the strength at first first... If it is true, then I'm kinda disappoint with no obvious appearance of a tail or ears. hm... Oh well, all this thinking is hurting my head."

-Edited, Spelling and grammar errors.

You lost Gun.

"Before you cut your own foot, let a real pro deal with this. CN said that you were the most hurt in the groups. Thanks to all for rescuing me, by the way." Claims the Doctor Morgan.

You are Healthy again.
You obtained Doctor Morgan (Ally)
Your Rolls had been restored.
You obtained Moon Pendant


After the Doctor Morgan leaves the room, K gets close to you.

"We need to talk..."

Check your Facebook for a PM conversation with K.

Destroya1103 wrote:4
Search the farm for any unique items. If I spot the shotgun, I will strap it to my back(muzzle pointing upwards.) Take anything of use.

You obtained Shotgun Without Bullets (+1)
You obtained Doctor Morgan (Ally)


It seems there is nothing more useful.

Shadower wrote:5. Read diary, head back to where the others are and join them in whatever they're doing, like ransacking the farm.

You obtained Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Check your Facebook for a PM about the book.

After searching, you find a Silver Knife (+2)
Your Rolls had been restored.


SEVENTH SITUATION


Problem After taking everything in the Farm you keep going to the North. After another day of traveling, you only have to cross a bridge to get to the famous fortress promised by K. But there is a little obstacle: Six Zombies in the bridge! The other way is turn around west and walk for a entire week to reach the fortress.
"We will have to fight the zombies in there." Commands K.
"I don't think so. Fighting in such a short space will be a disadvantage for us, and we don't have enough long ranged power to win without suffering casualties. You don't want to sacrifices anyone, right?" Questions the Doctor Morgan.
K remains silence.
Possible Solution Fight the Zombies in the bridge.

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Healthy / 5 4 3 2 1 / Kodachi (+2 / 20 Slashes) / Bandages (Cures Crippled / 2 Uses) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Saynna / Healthy  / 3 / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

DragonEye / Healthy / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Moon Pendant (?) / K (Ally) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Shadower / Healthy / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Knife (+1) / Alice's Diary (+3) / Silver Knife (+2) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Athenril008 / Healthy / 5 / Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets) / K (Ally) / Doctor Morgan (Ally) / Zack(Enemy)

Destroya1103 / Healthy / 5 3 2 1 / Grenades (+3 / 2 uses) / Shotgun Without Bullets (+1) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

If someone else want to play just post a Roll.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Athenril008 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:28 am

5, search items and stuff, let Destroya overcompensate, iykwim xD


Last edited by Athenril008 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Saynna on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:06 pm

I didn't forget to post.  Cool I intentionally didn't post to keep things random.  Cool 
avatar
Saynna

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Destroya1103 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Everyone, stay back! Let me clear this mess.
5.
*Throws a grenade*(or more if needed - to dispatch the zombies)
If this works - I will rest and advise others to while we have the chance to.
If some remain I will use what I can - the shotgun

Loot if possible


Last edited by Destroya1103 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Initialize life hacks D:

To all teh live players out there, K iz wolf.

If Destroya bombs them successfully, loot teh bodies, if there are any, then go back to teh farm with anyone I can convince and try to barricade teh shit out of it. Diary up what K will do.

4 is the number of death, and to death we will go. Lalala~
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Shadower wrote:To all teh live players out there, K iz wolf.

Now now, if only you know what "K" stands for... There might be even an "L" for Destroya too.
No Deathnote pun Intended.




Welll, Destroya is throwing grenades, and "K" told me not to do anything stupid...

So I'll just stare at this Moon Pendant for the time being. And hope for something lucky will happen to me, with my new good-luck charm.

The roll will be a 6 nonetheless.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:00 pm

3 Search for items while Destroya's grenade do the work.

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:26 am

Athenril008 wrote:5, search items and stuff, let Destroya overcompensate, iykwim xD

You start to search before that Destroya throws the grenade. You see something shinny...

Your Rolls had been restored.
You obtained Moon Pendant


"You should look at that when in dangerous situation, it may bring you luck." Whispers K mysteriously in your ears.

Saynna wrote:I didn't forget to post.  Cool I intentionally didn't post to keep things random.  Cool 

"If you don't post an action nor a Roll, but at least you post to show interest, the GM will take this as a valid action, proceeding to use a random Roll and the possible solution."

Roll 3: You attack without destroying any zombie. At least you can get far before the explosions.

"Hey! You seem a good candidate for an experiment. Here, don't cry when I insert this in your body." Tells the Doctor Morgan injecting something in your arm.
Suddenly, you feel heavy. Your left hand is now twice bigger than the other, red colored, and with a texture similar to a rock.

Your Rolls had been restored.
You obtained Left Hand of Doom (+2)


Destroya1103 wrote:Everyone, stay back! Let me clear this mess.
5.
*Throws a grenade*(or more if needed - to dispatch the zombies)
If this works - I will rest and advise others to while we have the chance to.
If some remain I will use what I can - the shotgun

Loot if possible

You throw the grenade and blow three zombies to dust. There are still three zombies remaining. And those three get close to you and your group, making impossible to use another grenade without hurting your friends or yourself.

Shadower wrote:Initialize life hacks D:

To all teh live players out there, K iz wolf.

If Destroya bombs them successfully, loot teh bodies, if there are any, then go back to teh farm with anyone I can convince and try to barricade teh shit out of it. Diary up what K will do.

4 is the number of death, and to death we will go. Lalala~

You revealed to the group that K is in a fact a werewolf. She looks shocked. But recovers quickly with s smirk in her face.
"It is the work of that dead Seer girl, right? Did she left a message for you or she was able to tell you before of dying? Regardless, I think that you are not fit to become one of us. Neither the good Doctor or Saynna. Who should I let alive, Destroya1103 or ColmilloNegro? I have one perfect match for one of them... I am talking too much: just die, Shadower."
K jumps over you with a finishing punch. Just like you did read with the Diary. With the maneuver described there, you grab K by her boobs and push her over the remaining zombies, smashing two of them in her fall and leaving her busy with the last one.
She goes from be surprised to be utterly angry.
"I will eat your flesh for this!"

DragonEye wrote:
Shadower wrote:To all teh live players out there, K iz wolf.

Now now, if only you know what "K" stands for... There might be even an "L" for Destroya too.
[size=1.3333333730697632]No Deathnote pun Intended.[/size]




Welll, Destroya is throwing grenades, and "K" told me not to do anything stupid...

So I'll just stare at this Moon Pendant for the time being. And hope for something lucky will happen to me, with my new good-luck charm.

The roll will be a 6 nonetheless.

You lost yourself gazing the Moon Pendant. So beautiful and mesmerizing...
And then everything becomes pain.
The Moon Pendant gets broken and its shattered, fragment introducing in your skin. Those fragment fusion with your blood, starting the process to killing you and making you reborn.
You know that you are dying, the human DragonEye is dying and becoming replaced by a hungry and mindless monster.
Pain pain pain pain.
You want the pain to be stopped. Your bones broken. Blood coming from your mouth, eyes and ears. Your muscles growing bigger and bigger.
"Great! You are becoming my mate, DE! By instinct, you awake the Moon Pendant in the right moment, near to the night with the full moon. I was concerned that we won't get to this moment in the correct place but... You managed to pick the right time, so right that it is very possible that you turn... in an Alpha!" Laughs K maniacally.
And then she proceeds to change herself.
"We can transfor ourselves in any moment, but we are stronger in the night. Welcome to the pack, my DEar." Laughs K maniacally.

You lost Moon Pendant.
You obtained Hard Skin (+2)
You obtained Claws (+2)
You obtained Bite (+3)
You obtained Regeneration (+1)
You obtained Summon Pack (+3)
You obtained the Status Hungry (-1)
You obtained the Status Silver Weakness
You lost Doctor Morgan (Ally)


ColmilloNegro wrote:3 Search for items while Destroya's grenade do the work.

Between the grenade, the fight between Shadower and K, and DragonEye turning, there is nothing else interest to find.

EIGHT SITUATION


Problem Everything. Still there is one zombie remaining, that will attack someone the next turn. Finally K has showed her fangs, and DE has become like her. Athenril008 may join her side soon. Will ColmilloNegro and Destroya fight for the chance to become a all-mighty monster? Is Doctor Morgan a crazy and lunatic mad science chick? Is Saynna Hellboy now? Will be Shadower the last human?
Possible Solution Attack K and the Zombie

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Healthy / 5 4 2 1 / Kodachi (+2 / 20 Slashes) / Bandages (Cures Crippled / 2 Uses) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Saynna / Healthy  / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Left Hand of Doom (+2) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

DragonEye / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 5 4 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / K (Ally)

Shadower / Healthy / 6 5 3 2 1 / Knife (+1) / Alice's Diary (+3) / Silver Knife (+2) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Athenril008 / Healthy / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Moon Pendant (?) / Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets) / K (Ally) /  Doctor Morgan (Ally) / Zack(Enemy)

Destroya1103 / Healthy / 3 2 1 / Grenades (+3 / 1 uses) / Shotgun Without Bullets (+1) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

If someone else want to play just post a Roll.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum