Zombie Survivor Rolls

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Saynna on Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Use roll 2 to fuck GM's world up.
avatar
Saynna

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  SnowKitten72 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:27 am

Lets see, out of confusion on where to start off from. So, i'll just pet the "mutt/Abe", come here boy. ^^

Lets also do a 1 roll, just to start things out complicated. ^^
avatar
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Posts : 38
Join date : 2014-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:52 am

1.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Roll: 2, I'll use my stealth skin (+3) to protect naga (And kira and lupa if they don't listen DE) from the attacks of that guy, then carry them to the secure place where DE is now.

"Hey girls, calm down, that guy is too strong for a berseker frontal attack, we need a plan and work together if we want to get out of this place alive"

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Athenril008 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:09 pm

6 + claws, follow DE's lead
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:24 am

ABOUT THIS UPDATE


New Rule added: if you want to, you can use multiples accounts to play different characters.

DragonEye wrote:I'll pick up the gold dagger, It might be useful later on. If not, I could get a decent price off of it.

"Kira, Lupa---stand down!*1 He's not one that we can beat without knowing what ace he has up his sleeve.*2 I tested him earlier in order to see his reaction, yet, he just smiled like hes doing right now. His over-confidence is not due to his ignorance, but on what he has in stored for us. It's a trap, nonetheless."

My roll shale be a 5.


Situational event.
If Destroya, or some other outside forces to cause the "Captain's" ace to be a complete failure, then I'll allow Kira and Lupa to join the fight to beat that fool back into his place again. Dat worm.


To Prevent any confusing, read these to see the meanings of the words or phases meant. (Words/phases are underlined.)

*1 (To stop the attack, do not continue, etc.)

*2 (Figurative of speech, that he has something big waiting for us when we fall into his trap with his taunting.)

You obtained Golden Dagger (+2 / Prevent Regeneration)

You use your alpha status to give a direct order to Kira and Lupa. The girl with the twins blades listen to you, but Kira ignores you by becoming pure rage. She is in the first line, slightly behind of the couple attacking together, Mad Dog and Scar.

The Captain throws one hit. Just a single hit.

Mag Dog explodes in a bunch of meat, organs and bones. Scar gets shattered in bigger pieces.

Kira gets punched and she is throw to the other side of the Arena, with a nasty hole in her body, in the middle of her chest. A head could enter in that hole.

Lupa runs where Kira is laying, inert. Lupa chants some words in Latin, covering Kira with her blades.

"This injury isn't magical, it is pure brute strength, but it is too much even for us. I am increasing her Regeneration but it is barely keeping her alive..." Reveals Lupa between chants.

"Did I hit them too hard? Well, the Wizard-Warrior and the anti-magic were nothing at the end. That werewolf girl has potential, just like her sister. That's why I sent her to training in the Demons Factory. Should I do the same with this one, given the case that she lives?" Smiles the Captain and the audience rejoice.

The hope seems lost, but then...

Destroya1103 wrote:4.
Action sent to GM.

You teleport the Doctor Morgan, the Master Blacksmith and the rest of the champions to the arena. Kira is bad injured, Shadower, Misa and Saynna are absent, the rest seem to be fine, but there are pieces of flesh around the area.

"What a lovely surprise! It this a gift for me! I always thought of capturing you again and fight with all of you at the same time, but I was too lazy to chasing for you guys. Little Ellie, you look so big in that white coat. Blacksmith, you are really old now. There are a couple of you that I don't remember, strange. But I had fun with the rest, each was able to make me feel a little threatened." Mocks the Captain and the audience give applause.

"This will be my last time in a fight, but I am going to defeat you, Captain." Tells the Doctor Morgan injecting herself with a red needle that becomes ashes after touching her. The Doctor Morgan grows a gigantic wing in her back that rips her clothes. She glows covered in a red light.

"Everyone, charge!" Scream the Blacksmith.

The Captain is attacked from every possible angle. He is immediately washed in blood... in the blood of his enemies.

"Come on guys! You can do better! Am I the only one who got stronger and faster?" Says the Captain.

The One Winged Doctor Morgan jumps and strike him, doing nothing but crushing her own arm. The Captain turn to her, and splash around her head with a kick.

The vision of watching the one you loved, killed in an instant, makes you black out.

You lost Doctor Morgan (Ally)

You obtained the statut Hate (-4 / Captain)

Saynna wrote:Use roll 2 to fuck GM's world up.

You see everything from the prison. It is a dead pool. Every warrior teleported for Destroya looks like a hero, and each one of them is crushed under the titanic force of the Captain. Nobody in there is good enough to win over him. Nobody is able to hurting him, is there anyone able to fight with him, at least? You get covered in despair and cover your face with your own hands, you don't want that anyone can see you cry.

But one of your hands isn't helping you. Your Left Hand of Doom is chucking you by the neck. You try ti give it a order, you try to fight, but it is useless. This hand belonged to a power demon that despised, for above of all, to those who surrender.

The neck gets broken.

You are dead.

SnowKitten72 wrote:Lets see, out of confusion on where to start off from. So, i'll just pet the "mutt/Abe", come here boy. ^^

Lets also do a 1 roll, just to start things out complicated. ^^

You are in the group teleported for Destroya, the guy with a Big Fucking Gun Angel Shaped in his right arm. You were adopted for a man called the Blacksmith for everyone, but he told you that his real name was Danny, before the Zombie raising at least. He told you about a man named the Captain, the strongest of the world, born from a terrible experiment connected in some way to the creation of the zombies. There are some legends talking about the possibility of defeating the Captain and vanishing the zombies at the same time. You were there when the Blacksmith's friends were coming, one by one, plotting a revenge against the Captain, a plan that finally came true when Destroya and the women called Doctor Morgan offered the chance to fight.

And you came here with the hope of making a better world.

And now you are shaking in fear, because your adoptive father and his friend are dying, one by one.

"Run... Escape..." Those are the last words of the Blacksmith, Danny. Then the Captains crush his heart.

You obtained the status Phobia (-1 / Blood)

Shadower wrote:1.

In frantic desolation and despair, you try to escape. You hit the bars with your automail, breaking the bar and the automail at the same time.

You obtained the status Lost Arm (-2)

Now you are free to go... where?

ColmilloNegro wrote:Roll: 2, I'll use my stealth skin (+3) to protect naga (And kira and lupa if they don't listen DE) from the attacks of that guy, then carry them to the secure place where DE is now.

"Hey girls, calm down, that guy is too strong for a berseker frontal attack, we need a plan and work together if we want to get out of this place alive"

In the curb stomp battle, you are able to save Naga before that she get heavily damaged.

"I am... indebted with you, avatar of the Fanged One. I... my pride... I think we have no choice but escape..." Regrets Naga the Siren.

You obtained Naga the Siren (Ally)

Athenril008 wrote:6 + claws, follow DE's lead

Everything goes crazy dead, when you spot a gigantic elephant near. It seem some kind of mutant elephant, because is bigger than a regular elephant and has some kind of house in his back. There is a guard riding it, but you kill him with a fast claw to the neck. You let him near to you, to eat him later. Then you help the rest of the team, anyone still alive, to get on the elephant and escape from there to full speed.
(You saved them all, it is a strange feeling for you Razz )

You obtained Oliphant (+4 / Mount)

"Come back anytime!" Salutes the Captain to you and the rest. The audience give him cheers.

SIXTEENTH SITUATION


PROBLEM After a couple of hours, you guys feel relative safe. The group is composed by: ColmilloNegro, DragonEye, Shadower, Athenril008, Destroya1103, SnowKitten72, Kira (dying), Lupa, and Naga the Siren.

"That monster... can't be defeated. I am planning to go back to my underwater kingdom. Anyone can come with me." Whispers Naga.

"My priority is to save Kira. I need to go to a quiet place where I can meditate and summon the power of the moon. We can discuss after that." Concludes Lupa.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION Go to the mountains

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Magical Creature (Random) / 3 1 / Stealth Skin (+3) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+2) / Devour and Heal / Bandages (Cures Crippled / 1 Uses) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

DragonEye / One-eyed, Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 6 3 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Golden Dagger (+2 / Prevent Regeneration) / Kira (Ally) / Misa (?) / Lupa (Ally)

Shadower / Lost Arm (-2) / 6 5 4 / Alice's Diary (+1)

Athenril008 / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 5 4 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets) / Oliphant (+4 / Mount)

Destroya1103 / Hate (-4 / Captain) / 3 2 1 / Right Hand of Glory (+3) / Soulsword (+6 / Only one use) / Grenades (+3 / 1 uses) / Shotgun Without Bullets (+1)

SnowKitten72 / Phobia (-1 / Blood) / 6 5 4 3 2

If someone else want to play just post a Roll.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Athenril008 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:35 am

4, give gun to SnowKitten, hunt for anything that i can eat
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Destroya1103 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:23 am

2. Let's get out of here, *helping SnowKitten from her trauma* come, we must go.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  SnowKitten72 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:34 am

Free hugs and kisses to though who offer gifts to me. ^-^ Such very nice people.

With the cute little roll of 6, I'll accept the aid of the cool-looking dood with the badass arm-gun thing. I'll also reward him with tons of free hugs and kisses for helping me out with mai phobia of blood, also starting the process of charming him with thy power of my female's charm. ^-^ Is good to have the best-looking and strongest guy under my control. <3
avatar
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Posts : 38
Join date : 2014-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:43 am

With my roll of 6, I'll assists Lupa in helping Kira in any way that is needed.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:08 pm

"Saynna.... He is dead... He helped me when I was in danger.... but... I didn't save him............
I can't.... NO, I won't let anyone else die, this madness needs a end"


Roll: 3, use bandages and help Lupa saving Kira.

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:50 am

Read my fate with the diary when I go with the Naga (yeah,since no one went with this Naga). If it's good, leggo with Naga, if not, prolly go with the others and meditate as well to achieve nirvana.

4
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ZSR 17: Love

Post  rhaidot on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:58 am

Athenril008 wrote:4, give gun to SnowKitten, hunt for anything that i can eat

You lost Gun

You take the ex-owner of the mutant elephant and eat it with calm. You feel under control and calm for the next 2 updates.

You obtained the status Love (-3 / SnowKitten72)

Destroya1103 wrote:2. Let's get out of here, *helping SnowKitten from her trauma* come, we must go.

To show to the newcomer that there is nothing to fear about blood, you bite your own lip and try to say something wise and deep, but the only deep thing is the wound in your mouth now. You keep bleeding and bleeding and the poor girl faint from the trauma, that now it is worse than before.

SnowKitten72 wrote:Free hugs and kisses to though who offer gifts to me. ^-^ Such very nice people.

With the cute little roll of 6, I'll accept the aid of the cool-looking dood with the badass arm-gun thing. I'll also reward him with tons of free hugs and kisses for helping me out with mai phobia of blood, also starting the process of charming him with thy power of my female's charm. ^-^ Is good to have the best-looking and strongest guy under my control. <3

You obtained Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets)

Your trauma has risen Phobia (-2 / Blood)


Destroya still isn't in the mood for a new love, but Athenril008 is wide open. You take him to a lonely place to enjoy the sweet Apocalypse love. Now he is in love with you and will have a hard time to go against you.

DragonEye wrote:With my roll of 6, I'll assists Lupa in helping Kira in any way that is needed.

Lupa is very vulnerable as she is performing the ritual. As more Moon power she is summoning, more bright there is, and soon a horde of zombies comes. You exterminate every one of them, letting Lupa to cure Kira in peace.

ColmilloNegro wrote:"Saynna.... He is dead... He helped me when I was in danger.... but... I didn't save him............
I can't.... NO, I won't let anyone else die, this madness needs a end"


Roll: 3, use bandages and help Lupa saving Kira.

"Thanks. She will be in human state for a long time, without being able to change to werewolf. With these bandages her recovering will be faster. I owe you one. I am not the type to go around there losing time. Do you want me to bear a child for you? In that way we will be equal." Says Lupa to you with a smile.

You can answer this by PM in facebook.

You obtained Lupa (Ally)


Shadower wrote:Read my fate with the diary when I go with the Naga (yeah,since no one went with this Naga). If it's good, leggo with Naga, if not, prolly go with the others and meditate as well to achieve nirvana.

4

In the diary you read....

(Check your facebook for PM information)

You get close to Naga. She says something about being near to the group until there is chance to go back to the sea, she is afraid that it is too dangerous to travel by herself.

You and the rest of the group obtained Naga the Siren (Ally)

SEVENTEENTH SITUATION


PROBLEM Finally Kira awakes, but still needs to rest. She mumbles something about going the Demon Factory, but soon it is obvious that will need to find a good place to hide, not from an enemy, just of the fury of the nature. A thunderstorm is coming, and may be growing in a hurricane. The wind goes wild as the group divides and search for some place to cover. After one hour of fearing the huge hurricane, you find a big cave with a door made of stone. It has some kind of shape resembling a big key, that you don't have, but maybe introducing something else will work good enough to open the door.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION Introduce an item in the hole.

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Magical Creature (Random) / 1 / Stealth Skin (+3) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+2) / Devour and Heal / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Lupa (Ally)

DragonEye / One-eyed, Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 3 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Golden Dagger (+2 / Prevent Regeneration) / Kira (Ally) / Misa (?) / Lupa (Ally) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

Shadower / Lost Arm (-2) / 6 5 / Alice's Diary (+1) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

Athenril008 / Love (-3 / SnowKitten72), Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 5 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Oliphant (+4 / Mount) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

Destroya1103 / Hate (-4 / Captain) / 3 1 / Right Hand of Glory (+3) / Soulsword (+6 / Only one use) / Grenades (+3 / 1 uses) / Shotgun Without Bullets (+1) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

SnowKitten72 / Phobia (-2 / Blood) / 5 4 3 2 / Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

If someone else want to play just post a Roll.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  SnowKitten72 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Rolly 4. ^^

Hm.... Introduce an item to an hole. *Turns to Abra.* "Don't you guys have something long and narrow item to introduce to it?"
avatar
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Posts : 38
Join date : 2014-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:18 pm

roll 3:

Inspect the lock, trying to figure out what it is needed to be unlocked out. If a key, then I search around the area for a key, it could be hidden in a nearby area.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:27 am

Roll: 1, help DE and Kitten to open the door with the help of my claws [+2 (?)]

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ZSG 18: Little Joke

Post  rhaidot on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:48 am

Inactive players wrote:Shadower, Athenril008 and Destroya1103. As you weren't able to cover from the Hurricane, all the items not atached to your body will be lost. (Diary, Shotgun, grenade and the elephant.) Besides, you find yourself alone in a desert with nothing more than sand around, so post for that situation.

SnowKitten72 wrote:Rolly 4. ^^

Hm.... Introduce an item to an hole. *Turns to Abra.* "Don't you guys have something long and narrow item to introduce to it?"

You convince Athenril008 to make that. Kira, Lupa and Naga start laugh like crazy because the hole key is too big for his little business.

Then a stroke of wind takes Athenril008 over the sky until you lost sight of him. Nobody is chuckling now. You give a glimpse to the hole key, at least Athenril008's little friend isn't trapped in the hole.

DragonEye wrote:roll 3:

Inspect the lock, trying to figure out what it is needed to be unlocked out. If a key, then I search around the area for a key, it could be hidden in a nearby area.

You don't find anything useful.

ColmilloNegro wrote:Roll: 1, help DE and Kitten to open the door with the help of my claws [+2 (?)]

You move your claws inside the key hole, but the door isn't opening. At least you didn't lost a claw in there

Your rolls had been restored

EIGHTEENTH SITUATION


PROBLEM

"Move aside!" Yells Naga attacking the door with her Trident (it gets broken). The door is open by brute force and you are able to get some cover in the cave, but you are forced to enter even more inside the cave to avoid complete damage.
At first it just seems a cave, but further you go, most resembles a laboratory. There are papers and scientific stuff in general. There are photos too. And... there are zombies in coats!

The main groups is formed by: DragonEye, ColmilloNegro, SnowKitten72, Kira, Lupa and Naga the Siren. The others were lost in the hurricane.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION 1 Kill the Zombies loot the lab.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION 2 (Only for Shadower, Athenril008 and Destroya1103) Find water and try to find someone in the middle of that desert

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Magical Creature (Random) / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Stealth Skin (+3) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+2) / Devour and Heal / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Lupa (Ally)

DragonEye / One-eyed, Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Golden Dagger (+2 / Prevent Regeneration) / Kira (Ally) / Misa (?) / Lupa (Ally) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

Shadower / Lost Arm (-2) / 6 5 / Naga the Siren (Ally)

Athenril008 / Love (-3 / SnowKitten72), Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 5 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

Destroya1103 / Hate (-4 / Captain) / 3 1 / Right Hand of Glory (+3) / Soulsword (+6 / Only one use) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

SnowKitten72 / Phobia (-2 / Blood) / 5 3 2 / Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

If someone else want to play just post a Roll.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Destroya1103 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:59 am

Okay I said I strapped the shotgun to my back >.> but okay...

I'll search and yell a few times very loudly to be heard but conserve my energy I will also note down anything out of the ordinary as I continue on.


Last edited by Destroya1103 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:19 am

3, use my claws to attack with naga and Lupa those mother-focas.

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  SnowKitten72 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:18 am

Roll 2

~Give the gun to DragonEye to use for this turn.~

I'll Stand back and avoid the blood before I'll faint again. ._.
avatar
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Posts : 38
Join date : 2014-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:20 am

Roll 1

Biting zombies might not be so good for my health, so I'll borrow the gun from Kitten, shoot the zombies and give it back to her at the next possible chance if she faints on us again.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:40 pm

5. Yell with Destroya, seems fun. Find water, or someone, walk towards the nearest water source/place/village I can find.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ZSR 19: Key

Post  rhaidot on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:27 am

Destroya1103 wrote:Okay I said I strapped the shotgun to my back >.> but okay...

I'll search and yell a few times very loudly to be heard but conserve my energy I will also note down anything out of the ordinary as I continue on.

The Roll 3 was randomly picked.

You wandering around without finding anything more than sand and wind. You feel bad, sweaty and exhausted. Dying alone isn't a good prospect. You start to hallucinate, to hearing voices, one familiar voice gains loud over the others...

"Use the weapon that I give you! Are you planning to die here? Did I die just for you losing your life like a loser? Blow the desert with a shot, teleport, or whatever, just use the Right Hand of Glory!" Those are the words of a ghost.

ColmilloNegro wrote:3, use my claws to attack with naga and Lupa those mother-focas.

With a total roll of 5, and teaming up with Lupa and Naga, you are able to smash the majority of zombies. Some of them drop items.

You find a Blue Key.
You find a folder with the title "Secret Project of Human Resonance Evolution"


SnowKitten72 wrote:Roll 2

~Give the gun to DragonEye to use for this turn.~

I'll Stand back and avoid the blood before I'll faint again. ._.

You hand the Gun to DragonEye, but in the process, you push the trigger... Don't worry, you didn't hit anyone, just wasted two bullets and give a new haircut to DE.

DragonEye wrote:Roll 1

Biting zombies might not be so good for my health, so I'll borrow the gun from Kitten, shoot the zombies and give it back to her at the next possible chance if she faints on us again.

With your great senses and reflexes, you shoot down all the remaining zombies, making the area totally safe. Good Job! You used two bullets of the Gun, leaving it with only one bullet... You are inspecting this, when you see something odd. The last bullet is different from a regular bullet, it is red colored. What could that mean? Are you sure to give something that may have a hint about the girl who originally gave you the gun to you? Also, you note that in some way or another, the gun is always coming back to you...

You obtained Red Bullet (?)

Your rolls had been restored

Shadower wrote:5. Yell with Destroya, seems fun. Find water, or someone, walk towards the nearest water source/place/village I can find.

After yelling a couple minutes, an animal come running to you. You get calm when you see that is just a regular dog. He licks your only remaining hand and grabs your jean, biting it and trying to tell you that you should follow him. Is it a good idea to follow a random dog?

You obtained Lucas the Dog (Ally)

NINETEENTH SITUATION


PROBLEM

You can finally rest in the secret lab. You are able to take a long shower and even can change clothes. Everyone feels better. You explore the place, there are some food and water and even electrical service. But there is a room which you can't enter, the blue door to enter in it is locked.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION 1 Use the Blue Key and enter the locked room.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION 2 Follow the dog (Only Shadower)

POSSIBLE SOLUTION 3 Use the Right Hand of Glory (Only Destroya)

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Magical Creature (Random) / 6 5 4 2 1 / Stealth Skin (+3) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+2) / Devour and Heal / Blue Key / Folder "Secret Project of Human Resonance Evolution" / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Lupa (Ally)

DragonEye / One-eyed, Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Golden Dagger (+2 / Prevent Regeneration) / Gun (+3 / 1 Red Bullet ? ) / Kira (Ally) / Misa (?) / Lupa (Ally) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

Shadower / Lost Arm (-2) / 6 / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Lucas the Dog (Ally)

Athenril008 / Love (-3 / SnowKitten72), Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 5 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

Destroya1103 / Hate (-4 / Captain) / 1 / Right Hand of Glory (+3) / Soulsword (+6 / Only one use) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

SnowKitten72 / Phobia (-2 / Blood) / 5 3 / Naga the Siren (Ally)

If someone else want to play just post a Roll.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:34 am

6. And ride the dog, to victory!

I look at the dog as see was running to me, feeling terrified and all but relieved as soon as it was near me. I felt that he was a harmless dog, for his size which was quite big, and felt that I could trust the dog. I petted him and in the next moments he seems to be saying that I should follow him. Thinking that I've got no other clue in this desert, what harm can come from following the dog? I made my decision and decided to follow him. Before we left for the journey, I patted him the back, asking if I can ride him for the journey, and the dog's reaction seemed to be a yes, with its cheerful bark. Along the way, I suddenly talked to the dog about what has gone so far since the start of this zombie rampage, well, it was a load off to be able to talk to someone about it, even if it was a dog.


Last edited by Shadower on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Athenril008 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:35 am

Use 1, with Summon pack, find the others, especially DE and Yuki's group.
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum