Zombie Survivor Rolls

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:26 pm

STORY

You are a survivor in a world plagued by zombies.
You are trapped in a building that used to be a mall.
There are others humans with you.
Not everybody believes in the force of the group.
You must live at any cost, or the game is over for you.
Anyone can die.

MECHANISM

Every round, the GM will present this situation: a problem and a possible solution.
As a player, you start with nothing but the Rolls: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
You may pick one Roll and use it in the possible solution.
Or you can pick one Roll and use it in another action invented by you.
If you put an action but don't write the Roll, the GM will pick one from your current left Rolls.
If you put a Roll but don't write an action, the GM will assume that you are doing the possible solution.
If you don't post an action nor a Roll, but at least you post to show interest, the GM will take this as a valid action, proceeding to use a random Roll and the possible solution.
Once that a Roll is used, you can't re-use it until you have the chance to rest.
To be able to rest, you must use all your Rolls.
When you rest, you recover all your Rolls.
In order to avoid death or injury, you should use the Rolls 1 and 2 in actions that are the less dangerous possible.
The Items give a Bonus from +1, +2 or +3.
All the Items have a amount of uses only known for the GM.
None Item will give a Negative Effect.
The different Status give a Negative Effect from -1, -2 or -3.
The way to cure a Status it is only known by the GM, and the player must discover that way himself.
None Status will give a Bonus, and the only good Status it is Healthy, which doesn't give any Bonus or Negative Effect.
You can stop playing and comeback anytime you want.
When using a Roll of 1, 2 or 3, you should use an Item to add the bonus and maybe change a bad Roll in a good one.
Teamwork is well paid.
When facing another player or an important NPC, not even the Roll 6 or the use of item can certify your success.
If you want to, you can use multiples accounts to play different characters.

ROLLS

1 = Ultimate Fail (Death / Broken Item / Attack Friend / Make an Enemy / Etc.)
2 = Great Fail (Injury / Damage Item / Undo Friend's Action / Lose an Ally / Etc.)
3 = Fail (No Success, no penalty)
4 = Success (Accomplish the task without any bonus)
5 = Great Success (Enemy Injured / Regular Item / Make a Contact / Etc.)
6 = Ultimate Success (Enemy Killed / Phenomenal Item / Make an Ally / Etc.)

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Injured (-3) / ??????????????????????????

DragonEye / One-eyed, One arm, Injured (-3) / ?????????????????????????? / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use) / Gun (No Bullets) / Kira (Lover) / Lupa (Ally) / Naga (Ally)

Shadower / Ghost (?) / ?????????????????????????? / Naga (Ally) / Lucas the Dog (Ally)

Athenril008 / Injured (-2) / ?????????????????????????? / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use) / Naga (Ally) / Anastasia (Lover) / Erika (Lover) / Camille (Lover)

Destroya1103 / Injured (-3) / ??????????????????????????

SnowKitten72 / Blood Phobia and Injured (-3) / ??????????????????????????  / Naga (Best Friend)

Archer008 / Injured (-1) / ?????????????????????????? / Orichalcum Bow (+5 / 4 uses) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use)

From this point, no more players are allowed.

FIRST SITUATION

Problem You were suddenly awoke by the scream of a girl. You open your eyes and see a zombie biting her head. The girl it is still screaming. Others survivors start screaming or running. What will you do?
Possible Solution Attack the Zombie

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll from 1 to 6. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM.


Last edited by rhaidot on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:25 am; edited 33 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:52 pm

I'm in ._./

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:33 pm

ColmilloNegro wrote:I'm in ._./

And your action for the FIRST SITUATION is... ?

I will check tomorrow, lol

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Saynna on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:27 pm

I'm in. Wink

Now seeing if I get this right... My options are either to run away/attack the zombie...? Because if I don't choose to attack the zombie, am I basically running off? And by doing so, would I need a roll on that?  scratch 

NO MATTER! I WILL FIGHT THE ZOMBIE AND TAKE MY CHANCES.

Watch me die Smile
avatar
Saynna

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Since the girl has now the virus, I think there's no case in trying to save her, also, if I kill the zombie with a good roll there's a possibility that the girl will turn into a zombie a more and more zombies will appear. So it's better to get all the weapons I can.

Action: Search for armament till the zombie ends eating the girl.
Roll I use: 6 (because I want a huge armament!!!!)

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:10 pm

Saynna wrote:I'm in. Wink

Now seeing if I get this right... My options are either to run away/attack the zombie...? Because if I don't choose to attack the zombie, am I basically running off? And by doing so, would I need a roll on that?  scratch 

NO MATTER! I WILL FIGHT THE ZOMBIE AND TAKE MY CHANCES.

[size=3.3333332538604736]Watch me die[/size] Smile

Ok, just add the Roll, you need to use one, it can be from 1 to 6, you can read more above.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:01 pm

I'm in.

Problem You were suddenly awoke by the scream of a girl. You open your eyes and see a zombie biting her head. The girl it is still screaming. Others survivors start screaming or running. What will you do?
Possible Solution Attack the Zombie

Biting her head, that usually case in instant deaths from zombies, then again, Rhaidot is not very good in terms of the English languages. Also depending on the type of virus can varies on how each transformations works. Since not all virus can spread by a bite. As some virus is already effected "EVERYONE" but requires their deaths to take place. Though a bite can be fatal if the person had already lost to much blood.

I'm guessing the rolls are pretty much the same vary system of RTD, though, with the information on it, calls for desperate actions. So my first action will be.... Attack the Zombie/Save the Girl. If she already dooms for death, I can at least make her final moments peaceful believing some came to save her.

As for the roll, The roll is 6.

(Note: You guys are still able to join my Dice of the Dead game, I always like allowing my games to be drop in/drop out compatible for other players.)

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:10 pm

4. Try to befriend a stranger while running. If anyone attacks the zombie, help them.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Athenril008 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:05 am

Hmmm..... 1,
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:22 am

ABOUT THIS UPDATE

2 new rules added to MECHANISM.
If you put an action but don't write the Roll, the GM will pick one from your current left Rolls.
If you put a Roll but don't write an action, the GM will assume that you are doing the possible solution.

Saynna wrote:I'm in. Wink

Now seeing if I get this right... My options are either to run away/attack the zombie...? Because if I don't choose to attack the zombie, am I basically running off? And by doing so, would I need a roll on that?  scratch 

NO MATTER! I WILL FIGHT THE ZOMBIE AND TAKE MY CHANCES.

[size=3.3333332538604736]Watch me die[/size] Smile

Since you didn't picked a Roll, I am picking it for you at random: 2

Saynna jumps over the zombie screaming like a possessed. But he stumbles and the Zombie push him back against ColmilloNegro.

Saynna has gained the Status Dislocated Shoulder (-2)

ColmilloNegro wrote:Since the girl has now the virus, I think there's no case in trying to save her, also, if I kill the zombie with a good roll there's a possibility that the girl will turn into a zombie a more and more zombies will appear. So it's better to get all the weapons I can.

Action: Search for armament till the zombie ends eating the girl.
Roll I use: 6 (because I want a huge armament!!!!)

You find a black box, an old safe-deposit box which is luckily open. You can spot a small sword that seems Japanese. You are about to grab it but then Saynna fells over you and hits himself with the box, hurting himself and throwing the sword just under
the Zombie's feet.

You need to spend another action and Roll to grab the sword, before that somebody else does it.

DragonEye wrote:I'm in.

Problem You were suddenly awoke by the scream of a girl. You open your eyes and see a zombie biting her head. The girl it is still screaming. Others survivors start screaming or running. What will you do?
Possible Solution Attack the Zombie

Biting her head, that usually case in instant deaths from zombies, then again, Rhaidot is not very good in terms of the English languages. Also depending on the type of virus can varies on how each transformations works. Since not all virus can spread by a bite. As some virus is already effected "EVERYONE" but requires their deaths to take place. Though a bite can be fatal if the person had already lost to much blood.

I'm guessing the rolls are pretty much the same vary system of RTD, though, with the information on it, calls for desperate actions. So my first action will be.... Attack the Zombie/Save the Girl. If she already dooms for death, I can at least make her final moments peaceful believing some came to save her.

As for the roll, The roll is 6.

(Note: You guys are still able to join my Dice of the Dead game, I always like allowing my games to be drop in/drop out compatible for other players.)

You are right DE about the system of RTD influencing here. And about my English, you are to talk yourself Razz

DragonEye push himself against the Zombie and it let go the girl. Sadly, it is too late for her. Before dying, she puts inside your hands a Gun, whispering "Thank you..."

DragonEye obtained a Gun (+3)

Shadower wrote:4. Try to befriend a stranger while running. If anyone attacks the zombie, help them.

You are running when a girl falls on the ground. You stop and help her to stand up. Both get together to another room, from there you can hear the others fighting the Zombie.

"You are very gentle, most of the people is a jerk now. My name is Alice. You are Shadower, right? It's is a pleasure finally meeting you."

Shadower has gained an Alice (?)

Athenril008 wrote:Hmmm..... 1,

I am assuming that you are going to attack the zombie.

Very foolish, you rush against the Zombie, but instead you push some innocent bystander against the monster, which proceeds to tear apart one arm of the man with pure brute strength. Some fellows of the guys hurry to help his friend and take him out of this room.

"My arm, you damn bastard! I will make you pay for this!" All can hear the guy yelling.

Athenril008 has obtained a Zack(Enemy)

SECOND SITUATION

Problem The Zombie is still menacing everybody. And worst, you start listening the moaning that precede a new horde of Zombies. If you weren't able to take down one mere zombie, hoe are you going to win against a group of them?
Possible Solution Escape from the building.

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Healthy / 5 4 3 2 1

Saynna / Dislocated Shoulder (-2) / 6 5 4 3 1

DragonEye / Healthy / 5 4 3 2 1 / Gun (+3)

Shadower / Healthy / 6 5 3 2 1 / Alice (?)

Athenril008 / Healthy / 6 5 4 3 2/ Zack(Enemy)

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Athenril008 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:29 am

3
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:05 am

3
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Saynna on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:11 am

Wut. I barely got 12 hours and by the time I posted that and the time you posted that post, I was at school >_> I can't find the answer to my questions, but after your post on the scenario, I kinda understand it a bit better. Lol

I just thought you were picking the rolls at random for everyone lol.

Ow my shoulder. :'(

EDIT: which shoulder is it, btw? ._.
avatar
Saynna

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:30 am

Right shoulder.

BTW, if everybody post I may update in the night (6-8 hours from now). If that's not the case, then I will update tomorrow

EDIT: About the questions, you have a Default option gave by me, but you can also invent/propose/create a different action by yourself. And using one of your Rolls left. Don't worry, the game is just starting so everybody is learning something.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:55 am

As the girl dies in my arms while giving me a gun, I set her down gently saying, "May death bring you the peace you deserve." Though having failed to save the girl and time will not bring me down in saving others. For starters, I look for any (NPC) lone survivors to help out, preferably females due to the belief that the men can handle themselves lot longer in terms of strength.

Roll 5.

If there anyone that doesn't require any urgent help, I'll find a safe place and recuperate before the next wave arrives.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:26 am

ABOUT THIS UPDATE

2 new rules added to MECHANISM.
If you don't post an action nor a Roll, but at least you post to show interest, the GM will take this as a valid action, proceeding to use a random Roll and the possible solution.
You can stop playing and comeback anytime you want.

ColmilloNegro wrote:Lost his action for this update

Athenril008 wrote:3

You left the building. Some people start gathering around you and form a small group which escapes to a near forest.

Shadower wrote:3

"You know what, I am not really with weapons, here, take this knife that I just find Shadower." Says Alice to you.
You left the building. Some people start gathering around you and form a small group which escapes to a near forest.

Shadower obtained a Knife (+1)

Saynna wrote:Wut. I barely got 12 hours and by the time I posted that and the time you posted that post, I was at school >_> I can't find the answer to my questions, but after your post on the scenario, I kinda understand it a bit better. Lol

I just thought you were picking the rolls at random for everyone lol.

Ow my shoulder. :'(

EDIT: which shoulder is it, btw? ._.

The Roll 6 was random picked

You are lucky enough to hit yourself again against the Zombie, but this time his punch fix your dislocate shoulder.
You left the building. Some people start gathering around you and form a small group which escapes to a near forest.

Saynna is Healthy again.

DragonEye wrote:As the girl dies in my arms while giving me a gun, I set her down gently saying, "May death bring you the peace you deserve." Though having failed to save the girl and time will not bring me down in saving others. For starters, I look for any (NPC) lone survivors to help out, preferably females due to the belief that the men can handle themselves lot longer in terms of strength.

Roll 5.

If there anyone that doesn't require any urgent help, I'll find a safe place and recuperate before the next wave arrives.

You see that everybody else had escaped or is death, except for a fiery looking girl that is fighting against the Zombie... with her fist! And she is winning! But with a last push, the Zombie throws her against a window at the same moment that she squash its head. You run and jump and grabs her before that she gets hurt.
She looks you a little puzzled, then take your hand and both start to running.
"I own you one. I guess I will stick to you until I am able to pay you. You can call me K."
You left the building. Some people start gathering around you and form a small group which escapes to a near forest.

DragonEye obtained K (Ally)

THIRD SITUATION


Problem The group that left the building with you are less than the amount in the mall, 10 people. Shadower, Saynna, DragonEye, Shadower, Athenril008, Alice and K known each other. But there are others three girls who are crying and want to come back to the mall. They are dressed like cheerleaders.
"There we have food, and we can sleep well. And the Zombie is death now, so what's the problem?" Says the girl which seems to be the leader.
"The problem is that more monsters are coming and we will die for sure if we stay here. We need to stay as a group and we must go to the North, there is a group of friends of mine living in a fortress. If we keep walking three days..." Speak K.
"Three days! We are never gonna make it!" Yells the cheerleader.
It seems like the only options are to stay with the cheerleaders or go with K, but then what about the group, is there a way to hold them together?
Possible Solution Go with K.

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Healthy / 5 4 3 2 1

Saynna / Healthy / 5 4 3 1

DragonEye / Healthy / 4 3 2 1 / Gun (+3) / K (Ally)

Shadower / Healthy / 6 5 2 1 / Knife (+1) / Alice (?)

Athenril008 / Healthy / 6 5 4 2/ Zack(Enemy)

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Athenril008 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:05 am

2, yolo xD
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:15 am

Once outside, I took a short break on the side sitting down and checking the ammunition and the gun's conditions. Once the bickering starts on what the group was going to do next is, I'll immediately side with K, regardless of her suspicious nature and story. I'll also suggest to grab the required supplies such as food, water, and medicine from the store as everything will be eventually looted among this chaos.

If there is any reason for a roll to be in this update, then it'll be a 4.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:51 am

Lol, forget to post here D:

If I still can get the weapon, then I'll do it with a 4, if I can't, then I'll do the possible solution with a 1

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Saynna on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:37 am

I want to do a 1, but random.org told me to do 5. xD

Action: *Goes with K* ROLL 5! >:]
avatar
Saynna

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:27 pm

6. Speak with Alice and try to learn more about them, try to convince teh whiny ppl to join and go as a group, get everything we need for teh travel.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  rhaidot on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:30 am

Athenril008 wrote:2, yolo xD

"So, you are coming with us, right? Great. Take this bag, it has a half of our food, it is in cans." Tells K to you.
Unfortunately, you trip, the bag gets open and the cans dropped. Close to a hole in the forest. Infested with zombies trapped in the giant hole.
K looks at you very angry, like she is going to punch you. But after a deep breathing, she only whispers: "That's a stupid mistake. Don't do it again or I will rip your head. We will have to hunt something in the road. I will take care of the other half of cans."
A little scared of her, you start to advancing with the group.

DragonEye wrote:Once outside, I took a short break on the side sitting down and checking the ammunition and the gun's conditions. Once the bickering starts on what the group was going to do next is, I'll immediately side with K, regardless of her suspicious nature and story. I'll also suggest to grab the required supplies such as food, water, and medicine from the store as everything will be eventually looted among this chaos.

If there is any reason for a roll to be in this update, then it'll be a 4.

You saw how Athenril008 dropped half of the supplies of the team. Apparently, K already had took every supply in the building, so it doesn't has any sense to go back there.
Then you check your Gun and see that it has 6 bullets.
You go to the north with K's Group.

ColmilloNegro wrote:Lol, forget to post here D:

If I still can get the weapon, then I'll do it with a 4, if I can't, then I'll do the possible solution with a 1

You are gonna do both to catch up with everybody else.

You are able to grab the sword in your way out. It seems a very durable black Kodachi, the small Japanese sword.

You obtained Kodachi (+2)

You decide to follow K. As you see DragonEye checking his weapon, you think that it is wise to do the same. When you are inspecting the edge, you get a little cut that hurts like hell.

You obtained the Status Poisoned (-1)

At least you are able to determine that the Kodachi can be used like 20 times more.

Saynna wrote:I want to do a 1, but random.org told me to do 5. xD

Action: *Goes with K* ROLL 5! >:]

"You seem more trustworthy, here, take this binoculars and check the perimeter from time to time." Talks K with you.

You obtained Binoculars (+1)

Shadower wrote:6. Speak with Alice and try to learn more about them, try to convince teh whiny ppl to join and go as a group, get everything we need for teh travel.

"Do you want to know more about me? Well, I have amnesia, so I don't remember a lot of my past. But when I go to sleep, sometimes I have dreams, and sometimes those dreams come true. As you for example, I dreamed with us making love around the bushes when nobody is watching us. That was a good dream. I was very eager to meet you. Also, I know you want these girls to come with us, but they aren't going to. They are going to die in the mall. Also, I dreamed that someone in the groups is going to betray us, but I can see his/her face, it is like that person gets transformed in something, but no a zombie. It seems more like a.... werewolf. But better let's talk about those bushes..."

FOUR SITUATION


Problem K's group walks for a complete day without stopping. You can't rest properly because you have to take turns to watch the surroundings, in pairs. It isn't a good night, for most of you anyway. Very early in the morning. K says that you should hunt something to eat and keep the cans for the third day. After wandering around, you guys see a farm with a very large net. Inside there are animals, mostly cows. You don't see any human, it seems like a deserted farm.
"Maybe there are people hiding inside, but if we call them we may attract more zombies. We should sneak inside the most silent that we can, by cutting the net or climbing it." Says K.
Possible Solution Climb the net and sneak inside the farm.

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Poisoned (-1) / 5 3 2 / Kodachi (+2 / 20 Slashes)

Saynna / Healthy  / 4 3 1 / Binoculars (+1)

DragonEye / Healthy / 3 2 1 / Gun (+3 / 6 Bullets) / K (Ally)

Shadower / Healthy / 5 2 1 / Knife (+1) / Alice (Lover)

Athenril008 / Healthy / 6 5 4 / Zack(Enemy)

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Athenril008 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:36 am

4 climb ze net
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  ColmilloNegro on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:55 am

2, I'll let the high rolls for a plan B if something happens, let's see what's going on

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  DragonEye on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:55 am

Help Athenril over the net.

The Roll is 1.

Conditional Events.
By any chance If he failed to get over the net and we both fall... Regardless of the condition I'm in. I'll say, Damn dude, did you gain weight?"

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum