Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  rhaidot on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:02 pm

TALK: "I will follow my guts this time. From having heard them before and not to Destroya, I will no be facing this dilemma. So, I wanna go where I can hear screams of help. But I will accept your offer, Athenril, let's split our paths, luck will decide who does what."

ACTION: I will accept Athenril's idea. At random, someone will help the person screaming and the other will try to get the item to help destroya.


Last edited by rhaidot on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Black Fang on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Take the left one.
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Athenril008 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:23 pm

"Hey, don't get excited Rhaidot. We can't leave our friend behind, and you can't go hog all the glory. How bout this? We roll, whoever gets the higher roll gets to go upward, and the one who loses goes left."

XD hahaha, leave everything to chances!!! And split up cuz that's what the GM wants. Very Happy
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  DragonEye on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:51 am

I'll also the the left sword. It looks so... full of... lightning energy. ._.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Destroya1103 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:41 pm

I will step forward and look left and right, so I don't get flanked, search those areas and continue to the edge and do the same, in a tactical combat stance.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Shadower on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:33 am

Hmm. Maaaps.

Athenril008 wrote:"Hey, don't get excited Rhaidot. We can't leave our friend behind, and you can't go hog all the glory. How bout this? We roll, whoever gets the higher roll gets to go upward, and the one who loses goes left."

XD hahaha, leave everything to chances!!! And split up cuz that's what the GM wants. Very Happy
Athenril
You proposed an idea to rhaidot and he accepted so you then proceeded to the left to the place where you might find something to help Destroya with while rhaidot goes towards the scream. When you entered to the left, you saw a goblin. It's weird, it doesn't seem too hostile and just eerily laughs in the corner, it seems that it doesn't notice you as you walk towards it and it seems like it's holding something important. You can take it away from him, or just murder the gob and loot him. It's your choice, do whatever you want.

rhaidot wrote:TALK: "I will follow my guts this time. From having heard them before and not to Destroya, I will no be facing this dilemma. So, I wanna go where I can hear screams of help. But I will accept your offer, Athenril, let's split our paths, luck will decide who does what."

ACTION: I will accept Athenril's idea. At random, someone will help the person screaming and the other will try to get the item to help destroya.
Rhaidot
You went to the room upwards and you spotted a couple of gobs, seems like they are picking on a little gob there. You rushed towards it but you saw something large so you backed off for a moment and hid. Seems like they have some sort of chieftain here, accompanying the chieftain is someone else, he seems to be of a height normal to man, and you can't see well his features because of his clothing. They passed by the little group  of gobs and the chieftain just smirked as he saw what was happening, he didn't bother to help the poor gob. Seems like the Gob Chief is hanging out here for a while, will you back down now? Or will you choose to die, errr, I mean fight alone.

Destroya
Destroya1103 wrote:I will step forward and look left and right, so I don't get flanked, search those areas and continue to the edge and do the same, in a tactical combat stance.
You wandered through the corridor cautiously. A step forward, and you checked the left side. Seems like something glowing is here, you moved a little to have a closer look and you figured that it was the eyes of goblin and you backed off just in time before it attacked and rolllllll. (23) You failed to fend off the gob and it bit you. (-2 hp). You saw a treasure chest in the right. What will you do? You feel a strange presence in the next parts of this, there must be some other gobs in here.

Black Fang
Black Fang wrote:Take the left one.
DragonEye
DragonEye wrote:I'll also the the left sword. It looks so... full of... lightning energy. ._.
Both of you chose the same sword and all you saw was a blinding light. Everything else disappeared in sight, and all that's left in this place is a teddy bear and a corpse. Both of you are terrified for some reason, you can't ignore the giggles coming from the teddy bear, its laugh is soft and tender, but at the same time creepy that it gives you the chills. Looking at its cold unwavering eyes, combined with those giggles, who can win a staring contest against this innocent-looking stuff toy. On the other side, a couple of bones are here, you inspected the bones but it seems like nothing is happening here. Seems like there's nothing both of you can do here, as soon as you try to leave, DE felt a stare, and it came from none other than the teddy bear. DE is feared by the teddy bear and the teddy bear begins to attack. DE being feared may make him useless in this fight, what will you do? Fight as a team, let BF solo it or both of you will run towards the next room?

Player Stats

Athenril008
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 17/20
ATK - 5 (2+3)
DEF - 2 (1+1)
EP - 3
(0 stat points to allocate)
Skills
Elemental Magic Lvl 1
(0 skill points to allocate)
Equipment
Iron Bow
Inventory
Small Shield

Map
Athenril:


Black Fang
Lvl 2
HP - 20/20
ATK - 6 (3+3)
DEF - 2 (2-1+1)
EP - 1
(0 stat points to allocate)
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
(0 skill point to allocate)
Equipment
Twin Daggers (Darkness Imbued)
Small Shield

Map
Black Fang:


Destroya
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 14/20
ATK - 4 (1+3)
DEF - 3
EP - 2
(0 stat points to allocate)
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
(0 skill point to allocate)
Equipment
Broad Sword (-5 to Attack rolls) (Fire Imbued)

Map
Destroya:


DragonEye
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 2
EP - 1
(0 stat points to allocate)
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
(0 skill points to allocate)
Equipment
Gun (Lightning Imbued)
Status
Feared (-10 to attack rolls, 40% chance to attack a random target (including allies/self) when attacking)
Map
DragonEye:


Rhaidot
Lvl 2
XP - 2
HP - 17/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 4 (2+2)
EP - 1
(0 stat points to allocate)
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
(0 skill points to allocate)
Equipment
Iron Knife (20% chance to do a double slash) (Wind Imbued)
Iron Shield

Map
Rhaidot:


Synced Maps
RAD:
DF:


GM Notes
Hope

Tell me anything wrong.


Last edited by Shadower on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  rhaidot on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:52 am

ACTION: I will run as fast I can, I will push the bully-gobs and carry the little gob as I say "I am gonna help you!" and then I turn back and run where I split from Athenril. When I get in there I will let down the little gob in the floor and I will get ready to defend, as I yell: "Stay behind me kid! Athenril! I need your help! Now"

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Athenril008 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:04 am

Kill him and loot and heal afterwards the battle. Then go back to where Rhaidot and I separated.
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  DragonEye on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:13 am

Hm... I'll run... Yes... Since I'm "KINDA" useless in this fight with that damn bear.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  rhaidot on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:33 am

Oh my God! Run DE run! Don't let that the Pedobear grabs you! In fact, we all should be running now that HE is here :no: 


_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Destroya1103 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:05 pm

*Open the chest but be prepared to block an incoming attack if needed. Proceeding with caution to the other area as well and follow same procedure.*

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Black Fang on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:47 am

Screw it, I'm going for it. Fight the bear!
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Shadower on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:25 am

Athenril
Athenril008 wrote:Kill him and loot and heal afterwards the battle. Then go back to where Rhaidot and I separated.
You wielded your bow and as you prepare to shoot an arrow, the gob suddenly looked forward and as he was about to look back you immediately run off and hid, luckily he didn't see you so he is once again distracted by the thing he's holding. You tried to materialize an arrow from your bow and wielded it, seems like it works but its magic seems to be running out fast, so you better hurry and use it. As you were sneaking up to him and finally near him, you went and tried to deliver the arrow to his head but he suddenly looked at you with surprised eyes and just vanished in thin smoke (75). You coughed a little, and the smoke is gone after a while, including the goblin. You also heard rhaidot screaming, ehh? But you were also bothered by the fact that you noticed something wrong with you, what could it be? Without having any time to think, you hurried back to where to meet rhaidot.

Rhaidot
rhaidot wrote:ACTION: I will run as fast I can, I will push the bully-gobs and carry the little gob as I say "I am gonna help you!" and then I turn back and run where I split from Athenril. When I get in there I will let down the little gob in the floor and I will get ready to defend, as I yell: "Stay behind me kid! Athenril! I need your help! Now"
Your heart wasn't able to handle this scene before you, you rushed towards the goblin like a hero saving a damsel in distress. You pushed Gobully A (17), but instead you got pushed back (-2 hp). You repeated this maneuver but this time both Gobullies blocked you so you pushed them (22) but you failed again and got pushed back (-3 hp)! How can you be a hero if you fail so miserably? The Gob Chief is feeling amused, he seems to react in a normal way, so humans coming here is normal for them? Or do they just look to you humans as prey same as how they look to the weaker monsters here. While bothered in your own thoughts, you failed to notice that the Gobullies have begun their attack, you raised your shield just in time and (62) 4 beams of light pierced their hands, you used this opportunity to pushed the Gobullies back and take Lil Gob with you. The Gob Chief just looked at you as you were running away. You rendezvoused with Athenril, and it seems he was the who shot those goblins. You thanked him and asked for the course of action on what to do next. Seems like he failed to get the item you needed and you're bothered that he looks somewhat worried while looking at Lil Gob.

Destroya
Destroya1103 wrote:*Open the chest but be prepared to block an incoming attack if needed. Proceeding with caution to the other area as well and follow same procedure.*
You opened the chest, and you found something like a grenade. It reads

Gob Grenade
Destroys every gob in the area.

You could use this to open up a path outside and be safe, while you were pondering on a course of action you sensed a gob nearby and prepared for battle.
BATTLE:
Destroya attacks Goblin (13) and misses!
Goblin attacks (58) and deals 1 damage to Destroya! Destroya: 13/20
Destroya attacks Goblin (42) and deals 3 damage and 1 elemental damage to Goblin! Goblin: 6/10
Goblin attacks (61) and deals 1 damage to Destroya! Destroya: 12/20
Destroya attacks Goblin (37) and deals 3 damage and 1 elemental damage to Goblin! Goblin: 2/10
Goblin attacks (36) and deals 1 damage to Destroya! Destroya: 11/20
Destroya attacks Goblin (85) and deals 5 damage and 1 elemental damage to Goblin! Goblin is defeated
Destroya received 2 xp.

Another gob followed and you quickly slashed it down, you checked to see where they are coming from and you are shocked to discover there runes on the ground. You tried touching them but nothing happens, you wonder what this is. The hooded man appeared before you and said a few words. You pondered on the meaning of these words while walking off from the runes.

Black Fang
Black Fang wrote:Screw it, I'm going for it. Fight the bear!
As you shouted and prepared to battle the bear, you heard it respond "Will to fight acknowledged." as you were surprised to hear the bear talk you were caught off guard but dodge its attack in time. Not trying to be distracted like how you charged a while back, you focused your mind with the intent to kill this bear. You furiously approached it and slashed it many times but it dodged every attack. "Pathetic, try to hit me at least once" Once again you started slashing (16, 13, 11, 24, 9)and every time you missed. You tried to deliver one last attack (68), you hit it! You smiled a little, but it happened too fast, you were impaled by the teddy bear's claws. (Lethal attack, -18 hp). You fell unconscious.

DragonEye
DragonEye wrote:Hm... I'll run... Yes... Since I'm "KINDA" useless in this fight with that damn bear.
A lot happened before you were able to run, and BF is unconscious in the ground. You rushed to his aid and carried him towards the next room, the teddy bear just stared at you as you leave the room, and it suddenly disappeared. As you reached the next room, you let BF's unconscious body on the ground and it seems he is gaining consciousness. Once he is conscious the teddy bear appeared again and this time spoke to DE. "Fear detected, pathetic. (Amplified Fear)" Another voice echoed "You must face your fears. Even w/ that debuff. You've got no other choice anyway." as the hooded man appears before you waving his hand in greeting. He then turns to BF

"While your friend over here is dealing with the cutesy bear, we'll have a nice little chat, oh and don't worry that teddy bear won't harm you, or rather its programming wouldn't allow it right now, as well as mine. Oh, don't mind it if you don't understand, just a slip of tongue, just know that you'll not die while I'm here, probably. So, I'm giving you the will to ask me questions, only 2 questions, like how to survive your current situation, or why are you here. Well anything within the range of reason for our environment. I'll ask your question in the best of my knowledge. Also, DE boy, you can still run if you want, even though this is a closed room, I can create a path for you. But should you be really running?"

Player Stats

Athenril008
Lvl 2
XP - 2
HP - 17/20
ATK - 5 (2+3)
DEF - 2 (1+1)
EP - 3
(0 stat points to allocate)
Skills
Elemental Magic Lvl 1
(0 skill points to allocate)
Equipment
Iron Bow
Inventory
Small Shield

Map
Athenril:


Black Fang
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 2/20
ATK - 6 (3+3)
DEF - 2 (2-1+1)
EP - 1
(0 stat points to allocate)
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
(0 skill point to allocate)
Equipment
Twin Daggers (Darkness Imbued)
Small Shield

Map
Black Fang:


Destroya
Lvl 2
XP - 4
HP - 11/20
ATK - 4 (1+3)
DEF - 3
EP - 2
(0 stat points to allocate)
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
(0 skill point to allocate)
Equipment
Broad Sword (-5 to Attack rolls) (Fire Imbued)

Map
Destroya:


DragonEye
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 2
EP - 1
(0 stat points to allocate)
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
(0 skill points to allocate)
Equipment
Gun (Lightning Imbued)
Status
Amplified Fear (-20 to attack rolls, 90% chance to attack a random target (including allies/self) when attacking)
Map
DragonEye:


Rhaidot
Lvl 2
XP - 2
HP - 12/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 4 (2+2)
EP - 1
(0 stat points to allocate)
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
(0 skill points to allocate)
Equipment
Iron Knife (20% chance to do a double slash) (Wind Imbued)
Iron Shield

Map
Rhaidot:


Synced Maps
RAD:
DF:


GM Notes
Tight situation gaiz? Or not? Hooded man may save the day.
No maps. Probably by tomorrow. Expect in 24h.

Renamed Item List to Equipment List
Added Item List. Added Gob Grenade.
Tell me anything wrong.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Black Fang on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:35 am

1. What's the easiest way to heal myself right now?
2. What's the easiest way to kill the bear?
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  rhaidot on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:29 pm

TALK: "Athenril008, seems like a voice in my head translates what the Little Gob is telling me to my own language. I picked up 2 important things "Papa guarding the door doesn't need to do it now since I'm free, I gotta go tell him quick", and "Plan is going good, now I should just need to lure them back there" And he is also pointing to where Destroya is trapped. Let's go, to save Destroya!"

ACTION: Follow the little Gob and rescue Destroya with the help of Athenril008. I won't attack the father of the little Gob (nor any other friendly Gob) and I will try to talk to they (if the voice in my head help me) or I will use Sign Language then.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Athenril008 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:03 am

Help Rhaidot. Save Destroya. Kill evil gobs. Protect good gobs. Lure all evil gobs, and tell Destroya to throw the 'nade at them.
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum