Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:22 am

B.
where is she?

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  DragonEye on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:45 am

Change last choice to A.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Shadower on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:01 am

Save the students ~desu.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Athenril008 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:11 am

let's capture the girl
B)
:Sorry face: xDD
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  rhaidot on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Shadower wrote:Save the students ~desu.
You rush to protect the students.
From the corner of the eye, you can see how the wold deceived you: he was going to attack you after all.
In the same glimpse, you can see Amelia hesitating between help you or the students. The other werewolf use that pause to bury his claws in her stomach.
At the same time, you are impaled right in the chest, by a claw against a wall.
You are not able to breath anymore. The arm that is holding you leaves to hunt the other helpless students.
A mist descends on your eyes. You can see a tunnel of light. At the end of that tunnel, Amelia is crawling, on her own pool of blood. She is trying to touch you, stretching her arm...
You crawl too, coming within a few centimeters of each other. Your fingers seek to grasp her fingers...
She stop moving.
You drop your head to one side. You watch your uncle fighting against the werwolfs, being broken into pieces...

Bad End!

You unlocked the Premature Final:
You lost everything!

Hint: Those who betray their friends are worst than scum, but those who never bathe smell worse

Do you wish start over or do you wanna change a choice?

DragonEye wrote:Change last choice to A.
You give two whistles and keep running. When you look askance that the werewolfs were not slowed down for the accurate shots of your snipers, you are glad that you didn't stay there.
After a few minutes, you are in your refuge. It consists of a deserted parking that you and your band remodeled to be a small bunker.

"Close the door!" you command when you are not inside yet.

Taking a leap and then gliding, you manage to enter seconds before that the coated steel door is closed.

"What the hell happened boss?" ask Marco. "What are those... monsters?"

You still do not know what to answer when the door begins to be hit. The strong blows are shaking the whole building. The face of your loyal band are full of fear and confusion, and the worst thing is feeling that in your face too.
The steel door begins to be torn.
Well, it is not time to panic. After pressing your brain, you come up with two ideas. Well, it is basically the same idea, but with two very different applications. There is a system of self-destruction in the refuge. You can wait for the werewolfs get inside and then blow up everything.
But, of course, there is a but. How are you going to get out and how are you making that the werewolfs stay here? The most pragmatic part of your brain is telling you "let your useless band deal with them". And the most sentimental part of your brain is arguing that there is no way for you to do something so awful. You should activate the self-destruction, give your band the order to escape and you face the werewolfs and be the last one to escape.
What are you gonna do?

a) Activate the self-destruction and be the first to leave

b) Activate the self-destruction and be the last one to leave


Athenril008 wrote:let's capture the girl
B)
:Rape face: xDD
"You will come with me" you say while grab the girl by her arm.

Hey, let me go! You rude man! Hentai! she try to free herself but you are stronger.

You drag her until returning where the old man is.

"What is the meaning of this?" questioned the old man quite angry.

Ten men armed with katanas get out of the shadows and point their swords at you. Their stoic faces only expect an order to break you into pieces.

"Sir, this girl..." you are disrupted.

"Silence!" order the old man. "There is not good reason for a foreign to be holding my granddaughter! Say your last words!"

You are wondering why this Kaede Tachibana has not the surname Masamune, but figure out that will no save you in this moment. You could say the true reason that brought you here, but is wise to jump on family conflicts? Or you could lie like a pro...

a) Tell the true

b) Tell a lie


Destroya1103 wrote:B.
where is she?
After a couple of months of irreproachable behavior, you are invited again to speak privately with Maximilian.

"I am glad that you are more mature now." He makes a gesture for you taking a seat. "I know you were curious about your fiancee. To reward your good behavior, I organized this meeting between you two. Melissa, please come in"

A girl of your age enters in the room. She has curly and fiery red hair. She is not very high, but she has a very nice body. Her face is beautiful, but her eyes seem to be too hard for someone with such beauty.

"Say hello to your fiance, Melissa" requires Maximilian.

"I salute you, ultimate Slayer" she even takes a bow, although her ​​words are correct, and even her movements are too, there is a subtle aura of rebellion that you do not know of where it is coming from.

But Maximilian must know it, because he just gives her a sudden slap.

"I will let the both of you alone" says settling down his gauntlet. "Please, try to instill common sense in this silly woman."

When you are alone, she sits in a very inappropriate way for a lady in a dress.

"Are you a good puppy?" she says contemptuously. "I would have thought that the Slayers had more guts! Do you want let them to destroy the world? Well, maybe I am a aberration, but I am better than a werewolf and a pussy-Slayer. I am out of here!"

She is looking around in search of an exit. Should you help her and escape together? Should you stop her? Or should you show concerning about the destruction of the world?

a) Escape together

b) Stop her

c) Ask her about the destruction of the world

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Shadower on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:41 pm

Will stalk popular kid.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Destroya1103 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:01 pm

A. Escape Together.

Note: If a bad ending happens: B. Stop Her.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  DragonEye on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:40 pm

B, last to leave.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Athenril008 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:29 pm

A) Tell the truth. I'm a good boy.xD
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  rhaidot on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:07 am

Shadower wrote:Will stalk popular kid.
"Teacher, I had... something... in my... stomach!" you say.

The teacher gives you a suspicious look, but it let you go.
You headed to the library with swift stealth. Finding Terry and Lily in the library, you settle in another hall, as silent as if you weren't there.

"So..." whispers Terry... "Shoould we use this little time here?"

"You know I don't like anything little..." answers Lily and after that they do not speak more.

After a couple of minutes it is clear that you have wasted your time. You are about to leave when sounds a phone.

"What are you doing?" moans Lily.

"It may be important..." you hear the insistent voice of Terry. "It is! Amelia is death! She was the one after all, Black Moon is safe, another win for the werewolfs, yadda yadda yadda. We don't have a reason to stay here anymore. Well, except to finish this business of us..."

The sweet Amelia was murdered. You could not save her, but at least you can avenge her... But they are two and you are just one, basic math. Maybe you could wait for your uncle...
What do you do?

a) Fight right now.

b) Run and flee

c) Wait for your uncle Thomas.


DragonEye wrote:B, last to leave.
"Marco, open the door when I tell you! And when those monsters get inside, all of you will escape, I'll buy some time for you."

PUM! PUM!

"But boss..." protest Marco.

"But nothing! Do as I say! Now!"

PUM! PUM!

You hurry to get to the button of self-destruction. Everybody understand what you're about to do.

"Our boss... it's so cool..." speak Marco, tears of admiration ran down on his cheeks.

You take your knife in one hand and raise the other hand above one centimeter of the button.

PUM! PUM!

The tense atmosphere blows up when the door is knocked down.

"Now!" you shout, and then activate the self-destruction

You figured the exact moment.
The werewolfs were about to go through the hole they made ​​in the door, when Marco activated the system to open it. The werewolfs find themselves trapped and raised almost to the ceiling. Your band quickly run under them, barely dodging their deadly claws.

"We... will be waiting for you, boss" Marco is the last one to leave.

When the werewolfs tear apart the door, you rush to cut them with your knife. You are in the middle of two terrible monsters. You don't stop moving, even when their claws almost rend your head, even when their attacks keep hitting you, you don't stop moving until a deafening noise puts an end to all.

Bad End!

You unlocked the Premature Final:
Die like a Boss!

Hint: Did you know that the cats are more cute than the dogs?

Do you wish start over or do you wanna change a choice?

Athenril008 wrote:A) Tell the truth. I'm a good boy.xD
"Sir! This girl try to convince me to steal the Masamune Sword. I didn't knew she was your granddaughter, but she definitely does not seem to be a person of trust."
The old man stay quiet for a while.

"I see" he finally spoke. "So your intentions were good. I see. Guards, take away my granddaughter to her quarters. And bring me green tea for me and my guest."

You sit on cushions very comfortable and both remain silent until the green tea is served. The old man sipping. You too.

"My dear guest, I'm afraid you've been unlucky enough to come to the wrong place at the wrong time." He drinks again and you do it too. "My son did a mistake when he fell in love of a foreign women. I had exiled him, his wife and my granddaughter."

You feel dizzy.

"My son and her wife died in an accident. Either because my granddaughter does not believe in accidents, or because I refuse to inherit her the techniques of our family, her grudge against me keeps growing and growing."

You faint, but you are still awake. All your senses working, but none of them will respond.

"However, she is still my granddaughter. And I can not let the failures of my family to be know by anybody. I am sorry for you, who it is gonna be buried alive. I hope your next life it is one more lucky than this."

The rest of your story is too horrible to be told.

Bad End!

You unlocked the Premature Final:
Shut your mouth!

Hint: The wise man thinks before speaking!

Do you wish start over or do you wanna change a choice?

Destroya1103 wrote:A. Escape Together.
"Let's escape together, you and me"

"So you still have desire to fight. Okay, let's go from here!" she proceeds to open a window and climb down it.

You follow her. Both of you get hastily away from the Castle and end up coming to a forest that must belong to the Longwhite.

"The night is approaching menacingly. We can't stop now!" Melissa rushes you.

The night falls, the moon is out.
Soon the howling invade the night. Tens of tens of werewolfs are on your trail.
You two stop to catch your breath. You are more tired than ever in your life. You do not feel able of taking another step.

"Damn it" curses Melissa. "We should have planned this better. Listen to me, of the two of us, you're the most important. They can do more like me, but no one in the world is like you. I am gonna stay here and delay them all I can. You must escape, as fast as you can."

You don't really want to keep running, and even if you escape, you will have over your conscience this moment of cowardice. On the other hand, how much do you love your own life?

a) Stay with her

b) Escape by yourself

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Shadower on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:10 am

Ameliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Murder 'em both.
A.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Athenril008 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:24 am

B) ok, gonna lie this time -_-
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Destroya1103 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:46 am

A. Stay with her.

If a bad ending occurs, B. Escape by Yourself

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  DragonEye on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:41 am

A) first to leave

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  rhaidot on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:10 am

Destro, I will use your second option later, but no right now because real life is killing me.

Shadower wrote:Ameliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Murder 'em both.
A.
Possessed by a righteous fury, you push a shelf above them. You search around and find a pen-knife from a desk. The young student of 19 years old wich was sitting there, a friend of your named Anthon, rises and runs very scared, but in manly way, of course.
The shelves are lifted into the air. Terry and Lily's eyes are red. In their faces you can not read any thought, but the thirst for flesh and blood.
You struck your new acquired pen-knife in Lily's head. She stays still with her eyes as loss.
Terry kicks you and break your knee.
From the floor, you throw a fist and you break Terry's knee.
Terry's knee recomposed through regeneration.
Lily remove the pen-knife with a smirk. Both of them get close to you.

"I love to eat the dessert before dinner." Lily licks her lips.

Not even your uncle could recognize what's left of you.

Bad End!

You unlocked the Premature Final:
Romantic Dinner!

Hint: No women can say no to the Self-Confidence!

Do you wish start over or do you wanna change a choice?

DragonEye wrote:A) first to leave
"When they knock down the door, fight with everything!"

With a battle cry, your band get ready for the action.
When the werewolfs penetrate as an unstoppable force, your band receive them with gunfire and machete.
In the midst of the fray, you push the self-destruction button.
Dodging and giving a few shots of commitment, you slide like a serpent to reach the exit.
You left the building.
5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

BANG!

You did it! You are a true slayer! Taking a swing without remorse, you walk away imagining how to assemble a group of new underlings...
You feel a crushing pain in your stomach. The claw of a werewolf is crossing you.

"There was... another?" those are your last words.

Bad End!

You unlocked the Premature Final:
The Fate of the traitor!

Hint: Imagination is your more powerful weapon. Learn how to use it!

Do you wish start over or do you wanna change a choice?

Athenril008 wrote:B) ok, gonna lie this time -_-
The first thing that comes to your mind is...

"I... wanna marry your granddaughter!" you shout without thinking.

"What?" ask the incredulous old man.

"What?" ask the incredulous young girl.

"What?" you are whispering incredulous, but well, a smeared finger it is the same of a hand tucked. "Yes! I fall in love with Kage at first sight!"

"My name is Kaede!" she protests with indignation

"Kaede! Kaede is what I mean. Please, let me be the husband of your granddaughter" you strive to put your sincerest face.

Kaede is silent. The bodyguards want to kill you. The old man is looking you with stern eyes and then... he starts laughing out loud.

"I understand what you are trying to do here" he speaks. "You really can give up to the Masmune, don't you? I know about your lineage, strong warriors. Your progeny could make good bodyguards. And because Kaede is no a pure-blood japanese..."

"Grandpa! What are you talking about?" shouts a fearful Kaede.

"I have decided to support your union" it is the old man verdict

"What?" shout you and Kaede in unison.

"You will receive a Masamune right now. I know that you need to avenge your family first to repair you honor. When you are done with that, you must go back immediately."

The old man's insistence puts you in the company of Kaede on a plane back to the country where you were born. Kaede is no exactly happy.
Not as planned, but at least you have the Masamune. Your next step is to find some relative of yours, Thomas Crowley. Where are you going to find him?

a) In the ruins of your home

b) In the last place where could be an attack of werewolfs


Destroya1103 wrote:A. Stay with her
"I am not going anywhere" you announce boldly.

"You are such a fool!" but in her words there is an iota of relief. "Fine, let's go to climb in a tall tree"

You two climb up and then stay very quiet...
The werewolfs below you go sniffing everywhere... They keep moving.
She hold hands with you.

"We must stay here until the rises of the sun" she whispers.

In some moment, you fell sleep.
When you weak up, you are been hitting by man armed with baseball bats...

"You did so bad decisions" regrets Maximilian.

You are paralytic on a bed. They almost kill you. Almost.

"You are not able to speak anymore." continuous Maximilian with the tone of regret. "Even move by yourself is impossible. And go to the bathroom... Well, at least you will have this lovely nurse who will take care of you. For the rest of your... almost life"

In that condition, you only could see the werewolfs getting what they wanted from you.
What happened with Melissa? You never knew it. The bed was your world.

Bad End!

You unlocked the Premature Final:
Upset Father!

Hint: Love is the most appreciated gift!

Do you wish start over or do you wanna change a choice?

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Athenril008 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:18 am

B) lets kill some already xD
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  DragonEye on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:53 am

Kk time to back up a bit. C attack with the gun.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Destroya1103 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:49 am

Okay, that is my action for later then.

B.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Shadower on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:43 am

Change to B D:
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  rhaidot on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:21 am

Shadower wrote:Change to B D:
Run and flee

You better say I ran there than I died there.
You look at the school from afar. Not so far as not to hear the cries of pain and distress of your classmates.
Under the cover of night, you hide from the three werewolves, swollen after leaving the succulent feast. They do not search you and you do not let yourself to be found out.

"So you were here" hear the voice of your uncle, a strange coldness coming from him. "You stayed here hidden, witnessing the slaughter without doing anything about it."

You try to explain but he cuts you off every time you start an excuse.

"I did not a good job raising you, you consented too much. As a Hunter you are not acceptable. Keep hiding for the rest of your life, you coward..."


Thomas Crowley goes to chasing monsters on his own.
You proceed to change your name and move to another city. When the werewolves are revealed to the world, you keep running away from every place that is overrun with them.
You abandon civilization... You can live as the world is now a complete desolate wilderness without end. You're so clever that you can evade werewolves crews desperately seeking a piece of human flesh.
You look like the supreme creatures of the night end up devouring each other...
After a few years, you're certain to be the last living being in the world.

Bad Ending!

You unlocked the Premature Final:
The last survivor!

Hint: The coward dies a thousand times, the brave die once... But the cowards live a thousand times too!

DragonEye wrote:Kk time to back up a bit. C attack with the gun.
Attacking with the gun

You shoot four bullets that are mortally introduced... or it should be so, because in reality the bullets do not seem to have any effect. Yes, bullets penetrate. Yes, bullets cause blood to flow... But in a few seconds those wounds from bullets are closed.

"If you surrender now, your death will be faster." purrs one of the wolves.

You shoot to his throat. After sneezing blood, his throat seems to be all right.

"Just for that, we will kill you as slowly as we can."

You shoot in his eyes. With a couple of winks he has a pair of new eyes.

"Oh, such insolence can not be punished with death only. We'll eat your eyes, nose, tongue, arms and legs. But we'll let your ears intact, so you can hear how your friends dying in agony. And when there is no other else, then you will die."


Bad Ending!

You unlocked the Premature Final:
Greek Punishment!

Hint: The edge of the pen is sharper than the sword... But the bullets have no edge at all!

Athenril008 wrote:B) lets kill some already xD
In the last place where perhaps there was a werewolf attack

After investigating a bit and bend a few arms, you learn that there have been some strange deaths in the dock that always occur at night. You build a makeshift lookout with a few empty boxes, is a little tight for you and Kaede, you are not used to the company.

"There was a strange prophecy, you know?" Speaks Kaede while unsuccessfully tries to deviate a bit from you. "He who rejects the edge, but also reject the rejection, will be chosen to carry the sword of our ancestors where it belongs... What is that?"

A woman in a revealing dress wanders around. Smoke and check suggestive looks like looking for something that is not lost. His casual attitude happens to be careful when a very large man is approaching her, hands in pockets and a scowl.

"Are you interested, my good friend?" Asks the woman seductively.

The man growls, raises a hand and begins to squeeze the neck of the surprised woman.

"I'd rather eat in silence, thanks." the man mutters under his breath.

"What are we waiting for, my love?" Kaede said very sardonic.

Well, you were waiting for just this moment. He is about to transform into a werewolf, moment in which he will be quite vulnerable. You have Kaede instructed in to stay in the rear and only intervene if you're in trouble. Your goal is to get information from the werewolf, and although you had hoped hurt him a bit, now that there is an "innocent " in the middle, you are not so sure to stick with your original plan.
What will you do?

a) Attack the werewolf no matter if you hurt women

b ) Attacking the werewolf trying to save the woman

c ) Kill them


Destroya1103 wrote:Okay, that is my action for later then.

B.
Escape on your own

"I ..."

"No time for goodbyes, just go!" Those are the words with which you remember Melissa.

Taking courage, you go on and keep running. Behind you can be hear howling werewolves and bestial roar of something that should be bigger than an elephant... Fearing become a pillar of salt, you do not turn around to look back...
You exit of the forest and get to the main road. Raising the thumb like in the movies get you very far away.
You get a job washing dishes in a restaurant. You make friends and you settle in there. Until one afternoon when two men enter, they are using a pair of black glasses.

"I want..." ordered one.

Before he finished, your Hunter blood alerted you of who they really are, and then you made them follow you away, saving the lives of those who you care about.
You get away and finish a career as romantic literature, a branch dark from literature but you can teach in a university, writing for a local magazine and publishing two novels for teenagers.

"Will you give me your autograph?" A man asked to you, and once again your blood is boiling.

You manage to evade them again, but for how long? Recalling the sacrifice of Melissa, you appreciate the years of life that she allowed you to live.

"So you've finally given up?" Everlasting questions of one of your pursuers .

"Deciding when to die is not the same as giving up"
you are lighting a cigarette as answering. "Especially when you die fighting"

The final picture of your life are the face of your pursuers horrified at recognize the smell of gas in theirs faces.


Bad Ending!

You unlocked the Premature Final:
Smoking is bad for health!

Hint: Knowledge is power. Can you imagine if you knew about the end of the world?

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Athenril008 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 am

oooooh, revealing dress xDD
gonna save the girl of course
B)
<topicmark>
avatar
Athenril008

Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  DragonEye on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:01 am

Use the knife.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:57 am

C) Ask her about the destruction of the world

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Shadower on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Tsk, a true hunter knows how to retreat when needed. Baka uncle.
Change to CCCCC
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  rhaidot on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:56 am

Shadower wrote:Tsk, a true hunter knows how to retreat when needed. Baka uncle.
Change to CCCCC
You decide to wait for your uncle . But still it seems that your enemies are about to move. You need to buy some time ...

"Hey, wolves!" you scream. "I'm a hunter, the last of my kind. See if you can catch me!"

Terry and Lily do not waste time and rush towards you. You run through the halls and when there is no choice, you jump through a closed window. You fall from a third floor, covered in glass, and you do not hurt too much because you swing through the branches of a tree. You raise your ass from the ground, and the two monsters in transition are already facing you.

"We can not let you go." Lily announced.

Three arrows nailed on the cheek of the easy girl.

"Hurry up!"
Your uncle Thomas call you. "Come here!"

He is in front of the school, across the street. Terry is all swollen and becoming more and more hairy, so when he tries to catch you he is not very skilled, which you take advantage to kick him hard and knocks him back .
Without looking at both sides, you run into the road.
Lily and Terry end their transformation.
You are in the middle of the street and a truck is about to run you over.
The she-wolf and the werewolf jump up on you.
Your uncle jumps and takes you away from the path of the truck, saving your life by the hair of a bald frog.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." You assure to your worried uncle.

You both are watching the couple split into pieces. The eighteen  wheels have left arms, legs and heads scattered around. Its parts returned to normal human parts of the unfortunate victims of a traffic accident.

"I hope they had insurance against accidents." you comment, sarcastically.

"Is there any other?" Asks Thomas.

"Yes." you pull your fist remembering the sweet Amelia. "He must still be within the school."

"Then let's go." Your uncle hand you a knife, one with silver border. "But look both ways before crossing the street."

Bad Ending!

You unlocked the Premature Final:
Safety first!

Hint: This ending was sponsored by the competent authorities of transit

DragonEye wrote:Use the knife.
Attacking with knife

You've played your life countless times with this weapon. On the streets there are no rules, except to survive. Although they are three, and they are faster than any previous opponent, after a few minutes you've stabbed and seriously wounded them.

"You're good." Says the woman, who begins to convulse. "But once we gain our true form, you will not be more than a small ant for us."

While they suffer their doomed transfiguration, you catch your breath, your mind in blank. You have no brilliant plan. Apart from fighting till you drop, there is nothing more in you.
But you are happy because your followers are safe. And because the knife fight was the best choice . But sometimes luck does not smile at you.
A howl is born under the moonlight.

"Die!" Three monsters roar rushing at you.

You stayed still, waiting patiently to fight for the last time ...

"Get down Chief!"

Instinctively, you react to the familiar voice of Marco and you lie on the floor. A missile whizzes over your head, it crashes into one of the werewolves and it blows him up. The other two jump scared and hide behind a house.
When you look back, you see your group on their motorcycles and Marco along with others in a small van that you modified to resemble more a war tank. All of them are armed to the teeth.
Is this a time to retreat or attack?

a) Give the order of withdrawal

b ) Give the order to attack


Athenril008 wrote:oooooh, revealing dress xDD
gonna save the girl of course
B)
<topicmark>
Attacking the werewolf trying to save the woman

"Let's save the damsel in distress." Heroically You announced.

"She does not have a lot of lady." Kaede replied, but she still go anyway.

Your powerful Masamune cuts the beast before it can realize that his life is over, while Kaede comforts the women.

"It has been a pleasure."
You turn to receive a welcomed thanks.

But you find the woman, transformed into a werewolf, tearing with his teeth the soft neck of your fiancee.

"Noooooooo!" you exclaim.

With your powerful Katana you give death to the creature of the night. But you can do nothing  for Kaede .
Your quest to find the enemies of humanity has come to an end here, because from now on you have to devote all your attention to escape from the murderers that are going to attack you from every shadow near to you.


Bad Ending!

You unlocked the Premature Final:
Run, Hunter, run!


Hint: It is better to prevent than say sorry, the difference is like twenty dollars.

Destroya1103 wrote:C) Ask her about the destruction of the world
Ask her about the destruction of the world

"So you're a curious kitten? That's fine by me. Let's sit then, because it's a long story."

You settle expectantly in the overstuffed chair.

"Humans were never the only beings in this world." Explains Melissa. "Initially, there were two races in this world: angels and demons. Two races at war, natural enemies. But all wars must come to an end to initiate new ones. The war between angels and demons ended when they reached a truce. The legends of the wolves have the Goddess of the Moon to creating clay dolls where enemies could be allies, thus human beings were born. That's why in the hearts of men the good and evil are constantly fighting, because there are very few who manage to reconcile these two natures so different. But the leaders of the two races did not rely entirely on the agreement. The leader of the angels gave life to clay dolls with nothing more than his essence, giving rise to what are now known as Guardian Angels, humans who can detect and protect others from harm, but are unable to attack. The leader of the werewolfs did the same, and his dolls become men and women wolves."

"But what about the hunters? What happens us and the end of the world?" you ask bitten by curiosity and suspense.

"Wait a little." Melissa answered. "Humans joined the Guardian Angels to fight the werewolves. As they were losing the war, werewolves captured several women from humans and Guardian Angels. They proceeded to rape them with the purpose of creating werewolves more powerful. But the Goddess of the Moon looked with disgust their actions, and therefore their children were not creatures of the night as planned. The children of the union between werewolves and Guardian Angels were the first Slayers. With the murderer instinct and the strength of the wolf wthout the moon, mixed with the desire to protect humans, the perfect union between the blood of demons and angels was finally born. That's the origin of your ancestry, which is feared by werewolves... I... I belong to another race. The children of werewolves and humans are creatures in which the darkness prevails. We don't transform when the moon is out, but when we get angry and lose control. My race has no name, our life cycle is short because of our great violence... We are strong, but not very smart when anger dominates us... My mother was used by Maximilian and then murdered. He is my Father, I am the daughter of the alpha werewolf, but I'm not at all like him. I was designed to breed with a Slayer. My father expects the son born from us to have all the qualities of the Slayers , but that his heart will belong to evil. He is even waiting that it will inherit the strength of all races and none of their weaknesses. That's what they want from us, Slayer. Now that you know everything, and considering that we are still in the lion's den, what do you think we should do?"

a)Let's have children ASAP!

b ) Let's escape!

c ) Let's kill Maximilian!

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum