Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  DragonEye on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:34 am

+5 Acting
+1 Strength
+2 constitution
+1 Wisdom
+1 Intelligence
+6 Electricity Control  

I drop Steven to be capture by the police. Then I sneak into the darkness heading back home.
"This time, I'm leaving you behind to be captured."

Last edited by DragonEye on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

DragonEye

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:17 am

+1 to Ancient History (Unlocked: Summon Monster!)
+6 to Leadership (Unlocked: Undead Control!)

+1 to Summon Monster POWER

• I will invoke the POWER: Summon Monster!

I chant from the Ancient Scriptures and call upon the power of the Tyrannosaurus Rex!
I give it the mission to chew up Steven, killing him, and spit him at the police just as they attempt to approach the scene, following that, the T-Rex will run full tilt, roaring at the police, and just at the moment the T-Rex will impact the police, it will completely disappear, with one giant, echoing roar as he disappears.

"Wolf-Child, from this day forth, I shall name you-- Lupa, the Wolf Goddess."

*I will give the command to stay safe at my side as we are in our escape.*
"We will train you well, I will personally make sure you are safe, you have my word, Lupa."

"C'mon guys, that should hold off the cops for a bit, let's go!
Hey Shadower, can you grab Steven's Black Cane for me?
I will owe you a special favor."

My Character:

Destroya Stats
STR - 6 (MAX)
DEX - 1
CON - 1
INT - 6 (MAX)
WIS - 1
CHA - 6 (MAX)
Skill: Ancient History - 6
Skill: Leadership - 6
Weapon: Katana(Unbreakable / 6 DMG (MAX)
Power: Summon Monster - 1
Power: Undead Control - (No points Allocated yet)

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:34 am

+3 dodge, +2 time stop, +1str, +1con
Following Destroya's suggestion, I move towards Steve take his black cane using any means necessary. Prioritize taking his black cane over taking his life. Use time stop if necessary to complete actions and escape from this place.

Edit: Changed point distribution.

Last edited by Shadower on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:03 am

You guys are really out for blood. Razz It's says you guys don't really have time to kill him. So my theory probably going that you guys are likely going to captured by the police.

I'm not going to let that fool slow me down that easily on escaping. By all means, I got my dice rolls for capturing him alive so I wouldn't care less now.

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:06 am

I can stop time. No problems in murdering this guy. Sure sure. I'll just edit it.
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:07 am

DragonEye wrote:You guys are really out for blood. Razz It's says you guys don't really have time to kill him. So my theory probably going that you guys are likely going to captured by the police.

I'm not going to let that fool slow me down that easily on escaping. By all means, I got my dice rolls for capturing him alive so I wouldn't care less now.
That's why I had my T-Rex kill him Razz
and Shadower is really fast with his Dex and even Time Stop. Smile

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:14 am

Cellphone: Maybe the key word is time Razz Razz Razz 

Having fun by living my dream
rhaidot
Dicer King

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:23 am

Shadower wrote:I can stop time. No problems in murdering this guy. Sure sure. I'll just edit it.
Good luck, though, you're only a novice at time control magic. So don't expect it to work as a skilled user can. just a heads up.

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:31 am

Believe in the power of dice rolls. xD
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:34 am

Guess I can though, considering I haven't made any failures in moves yet. Laughing 

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:06 pm

Strength: 5 (+1)
Dexterity: 1 (+2)
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 3 (+1)
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 3
Jump: 0 (+1)

Action: Assist Destroya with getting the wolf child out. Head to the school's gym and smash the window with the wooden stick, then jump through - be sure to keep helping Destroya to get the wolf child out.
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:01 pm

DragonEye wrote:Guess I can though, considering I haven't made any failures in moves yet. Laughing 
Coming from the guy who edit's his stat allocate post cause I know you maxed out STR and CON before, you also had in your post you disappear using invisibility without any points in it.
-_- stop being so distant and stay a team player. lol

Teamwork is key, along with communication.

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Destroya1103 wrote:
DragonEye wrote:Guess I can though, considering I haven't made any failures in moves yet. Laughing 
Coming from the guy who edit's his stat allocate post cause I know you maxed out STR and CON before, you also had in your post you disappear using invisibility without any points in it.
-_- stop being so distant and stay a team player. lol

Teamwork is key, along with communication.
Sigh, I had a feeling I was going to need to explain this.

The stats allocations was pretty much my love of using lightning/electric magic taking over and the fact It more like an advance skill to use that can really help out.

With me disappearing with the with the use of Invisibility Power was pretty much I thought I needed 6 in each skill to gain the power but to use them. Then the GM PMed me that it wasn't a valid move since I didn't invest any points in it. So I learned something I didn't know and edited my post.

Being distant? I dunno, I felt like I was being a team player by helping you guys getting them distracted so you can have more of a fair fight then having them grouped up as Baam suggested with him getting quite a few hits in himself. Beside, I'm playing them like a role-play game, I made a character with his personality and skills I want him to have in the future and play it like that. I find it bit more fun to play it like that then some lifeless character slice and dicing everything in his path for some unknown reason.

Guess it started to seem I wasn't being a team player when we got the bonus missions. With you guys wanting to kill Steven and I had to capture him. When our goals split like that it tends to cause conflict. I just played it out as my character would have done.

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:14 pm

I didn't mind your move actually. We all just have to stay alive. And work together or something along those lines.

I assume power needs 6 points to max?
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Shadower wrote:I didn't mind your move actually. We all just have to stay alive. And work together or something along those lines.

I assume power needs 6 points to max?
To: All players

To your question, yes.
To be able to use a power, you have to have MAX in the corresponding Stat and Skill, and at least 1 point in the actual power. As in the stat and skill, the points in power show how well you can use the power. Ex:

INT+Herbalism+Plant Control+Roll (6+6+1+X = X )

Also, this teamwork stuff have been more funny than I though. All the others experimental groups before you were test to eliminate the weak ones. But you stay together even when I tried to make you fight, I am quite surprised that you just don't kill each other as the 99% of the Dicers. What about a Clan System? Why don't you come with a good name? I am hoping that teamwork really lowers the high mortality rate of my dear Dicers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
But number four is a number of death, bad luck, mmm...

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:33 am

ACTIONS

DragonEye wrote:+5 Acting
+1 Strength
+2 constitution
+1 Wisdom
+1 Intelligence
+6 Electricity Control  

I drop Steven to be capture by the police. Then I sneak into the darkness heading back home.
"This time, I'm leaving you behind to be captured."
DE's acting is 6! DE's STR is 4! DE's CON is 5! DE's WIS is 3! DE's INT is 3! DE unlocked the power Electricity Control!

As soon as you unlock the power, the raw power try to burst your body!

CHA+Acting+Electricity Control+Roll (6+6+6+4=22)
...Succeed!
You have Mastered the power Electricity Control

You manage to control yourself. For a moment, a glowing white light cover your body, but it was smart of your part spend points in the actual power. Your school's uniform is ruined, but it could be worse, so much worse...
When the glows stop, you escape using the darkness...

DE's DEX+Stealth+Roll (6+6+1=13)
Against Human Police's INT+Search+Roll (3+3+4=10)
...Succeed!

You hide in a corner and stay quiet, you have become very good to this. Happily for you, the police who get closer to you was a mere human which sense are not as keen as a wolf. You get to your home, laid on your bed and get a well deserved sleep.

Destroya1103 wrote:+1 to Ancient History (Unlocked: Summon Monster!)
+6 to Leadership (Unlocked: Undead Control!)

+1 to Summon Monster POWER

• I will invoke the POWER: Summon Monster!

I chant from the Ancient Scriptures and call upon the power of the Tyrannosaurus Rex!
I give it the mission to chew up Steven, killing him, and spit him at the police just as they attempt to approach the scene, following that, the T-Rex will run full tilt, roaring at the police, and just at the moment the T-Rex will impact the police, it will completely disappear, with one giant, echoing roar as he disappears.

"Wolf-Child, from this day forth, I shall name you-- Lupa, the Wolf Goddess."

*I will give the command to stay safe at my side as we are in our escape.*
"We will train you well, I will personally make sure you are safe, you have my word, Lupa."

"C'mon guys, that should hold off the cops for a bit, let's go!
Hey Shadower, can you grab Steven's Black Cane for me?
I will owe you a special favor."

My Character:

Destroya Stats
STR - 6 (MAX)
DEX - 1
CON - 1
INT - 6 (MAX)
WIS - 1
CHA - 6 (MAX)
Skill: Ancient History - 6
Skill: Leadership - 6
Weapon: Katana(Unbreakable / 6 DMG (MAX)
Power: Summon Monster - 1
Power: Undead Control - (No points Allocated yet)

Destroya's Ancient History is 6! Destroya's unlocked Leadership (6)! Destroya unlocked the power Summon Monster (1)!

INT+Ancient History+Summon Monster+Roll (6+6+1+3=16)
... Not enough to Mastered Summon Monster!
You get SCARED OF YOUR OWN POWER

You get awe by the ancient power flowing in your veins. You don't have the power, YOU ARE THE POWER! You open a crack in the fabric of the universe, a door no to older times, not to another plane, instead one strange dimension normally closed for obvious reasons... One abominable creature with two heads, a forbidden hybrid of human and lizard...
That creature it is in totally rampage, thrown itself in the direction that you open the portal: straight to the police. Did not chew up Steven, just stomp over him and then it grabs two police man and chewed them in pieces. The attack was totally unexpected for those who protect the law and they get totally defeated in this round. The creature did not disappear and keep attacking.
You are in shock, but you keep acting in accordance to your plans.
You give the command to the wold-child and she nods.

Destroya's CHA+Leadership+Roll (6+6+2=14)
Against Lupa's INT+Read Lips+Resist Domination+Roll (6+1+1+1=9)
...Suceed!

"Lupa" she says. "I like it". She has big blue eyes and long black hair. "I'll stay with you"
Since BF is helping you, let's wait to his action. Of course, you two get a bonus for working together. Read his part to know about Lupa.

Shadower wrote:+3 dodge, +2 time stop, +1str, +1con
Following Destroya's suggestion, I move towards Steve take his black cane using any means necessary. Prioritize taking his black cane over taking his life. Use time stop if necessary to complete actions and escape from this place.

Edit: Changed point distribution.
Shadower's Dodge is 6! Shadower's STR is 4! Shadower's CON is 2! Shadower unlocked the power Time Stop!

Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Roll (6+6+2+5=19)
... Not enough to Mastered Time Stop!
You get WEIRD APPEARANCE!

For years, you don't know how many, you stop time. Nothing moves, not even you.  To avoid become crazy, you forget mostly of what happened in that stopped time, but as a consequence, your hair have turned all white.
At last, the time flows again. You found youself wake up on your bed. You wish that was some kind of dream, but the mirror shows you the white hair, and in your hands, you find the black cane that got you into a world of nightmares. Some part of you just wanna smash it in someone's head.

Shadower got 1 black Cane (+2 Damage / Expensive)

Black Fang wrote:Strength: 5 (+1)
Dexterity: 1 (+2)
Intelligence: 3 (+1)
Jump: 0 (+1)

Action: Assist Destroya with getting the wolf child out. Head to the school's gym and smash the window with the wooden stick, then jump through - be sure to keep helping Destroya to get the wolf child out.
Black Fang's STR is 6! Black Fang's DEX is 3! Black Fang's INT is 4! Black Fang unlocked the skill Jump!

You smash the window with the wooden stick, but it also gets broken.

Black Fang's STR+Jump+Roll+Destroya Roll (6+1+6+5=18)
... Succeed!

"My name is Lupa" says she. It is a little awkward becuse you are grabbing her naked body to help her to cross the window, but only you can do it. You escape without troubles, the police do not see you and can follow your tracks, for now.
You deliver the girl to Destroya and go to your own house. Tomorrow will be another day.

EVENTS
Mission accomplished! DE have won +1d6. His rolling is 2 for a total of 2. The cellphone ask to you in what Skill or Stat do you wish to invest
Mission accomplished! Destroya have won +1d6. His rolling is 6 for a total of 6. The cellphone ask to you in what Skill or Stat do you wish to invest
Mission accomplished! Black Fang have won +1d6. His rolling is 6 for a total of 6. The cellphone ask to you in what Skill or Stat do you wish to invest
Mission accomplished! Shadower have won +1d6. His rolling is 4 for a total of 4. The cellphone ask to you in what Skill or Stat do you wish to invest

SITUATION
The next day your parents (if you have, or whoever is your legal guardian, I will like to hear about that) told you that there will be not school for a couple of days. Then show you what it seems to be the cover for a science fiction book, but it is actually, a regular newspaper. It has the huge photo of a dead monster of two heads, lying over a pool of its own blood. It has the mouth open, showing a line of broken teeth.

"School monster attacks!

Last night, after curfew, a group of humans was in the school Silverymoon, district  fifteen, without permission, probably because illegal activities. Around dozen humans, they are suspected of murdered the school caretaker with a knife long, probably a katana.

But these humans criminals were massacred incredibly by a strange creature, a hideous monster that this humble writer dare not to describe, I'm speechless because of just seeing the photo. By the time the police arrived, almost all the humans criminals were dead. Only one of these men survived and he is in critical condition in hospital Holy Guardian Angel for humans. The police expect him to recover in order to question him.

Police was also attacked and suffered great losses. Eight Human and four wolves were killed, and twenty other officers were seriously injured. The beast could be killed before causing major losses thanks to the intervention of the old Slayer, Wade Connors. No civilian was injured due to the efforts of the police, but the material losses are enormous.

So far the police expects that none student or employee of the school is involved, but to be safe, Bloodhound Special Unit is questioning all related to Silverymoon school just to be sure. All students, teachers and administrative staff are asked stay at home patiently awaiting the arrival of the BSU members.

A Seer working for the police have provided a portrait of a young man, someone that probably released the monster. It is not very clear, but it seems that it was a male student. How and why he did? We hope that the police find out soon.

Cristo Leon
Journalist"

All of you get a messagge of Baam: "I am getting lost. I usually call the atention too much. You can put the blame on me if it of help to you, but better try to deny that we know too much. Hide or throw everything that can incriminate you. Some wolfs knows about Dicers and are trying to eliminate us. Take care of yourself."

DE's parents: Son, where were you yesterday? I fell sleep before you coming. You weren't related to anything of that, do you? No, It can't be. You have been such a good boy since you are not in that gang anymore... I saw your uniform, all torn apart...

Destroya's parents: Son, where were you yesterday? I fell sleep before you coming. You weren't related to anything of that, do you? No, It can't be. You have been such a good boy, always reading a book wherever you are. Don't worry, just be a good boy and answer the question of the BSU... But why there is a little girl wearing a old shirt of you?

Black Fang's parents: Son, where were you yesterday? I fell sleep before you coming. You weren't related to anything of that, do you? No, It can't be. Don't worry, just be a good boy and answer the question of the BSU... If you have something weird in your room, better hand it to me and I will get rid of it

Shadower's parents: Son, where were you yesterday? I fell sleep before you coming. And what the hell is with that white hair. You were related to that monster, do you? Why do you do that to us? The BSU will kill us, all of us!

DE's Cellphone says:
New Mission: Come up with a way to avoid the prision! Explanation? Run away? Something else? Do what you want! No Dice for this! Don't go to jail should be enough motivation!

Destroya's Cellphone says:
New Mission: Come up with a way to avoid the prision! Explanation? Run away? Something else? Do what you want! No Dice for this! Don't go to jail should be enough motivation!

Shadower''s Cellphone says:

Black Fang's Cellphone says:

DE STATS
Strength: 4
Dexterity: 6 (MAX)
Constitution: 6 (MAX)
Intelligence: 2
Wisdom: 3
Charisma: 6 (MAX)
SKILLS: Stealth (6 MAX) Acting (6 MAX)
ITEM: 1 Knife (+2 Damage) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 8 Bullets) / Torn Uniform
POWER: Electricity Control (6)
(2 unspent points)

Destroya STATS
Strength: 6 (MAX)
Dexterity: 1
Intelligence: 6 (MAX)
Charisma: 6 (MAX)
SKILL: Ancient History (6) / Leadership (6)
ITEM: 1 Unbreakable Katana (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / Wolf-Child (Lupa)
POWER: Summon Monster (1)
(6 unspent points)

Shadower STATS
Constitution: 2
Intelligence: 1
Wisdom: 4
Charisma: 2
SKILLS: Dodge (6)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) / 1 black Cane (+2 Damage / Expensive)
POWER: Time Stop (2)
(4 unspent points)

Black Fang STATS
Strength: 6
Dexterity: 3
Intelligence: 4
SKILL: Jump (1)
(6 Unspent points)
ITEM: 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 8 Bullets)

Last edited by rhaidot on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Black Fang told me to)

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:16 am

Strength: 6
Dexterity: 3 (+3)
Intelligence: 4 (+2)
SKILL:
Jump (1)
Resist Vertigo (+1)

Action: Look around my house to find a place to hide my gun, I notice a small air duct in the bottom corner of my room. I unscrew the air duct and put the gun into a plastic bag, then put it inside the air duct. After screwing the air duct panel back on I head down stairs and notice 2 BSU agents talking to my parents.

"Hello my boy" 1 of the agents says.

They continue on by asking questions of my whereabouts last night, to which I reply:

"I was with a friend and we were planning to see a movie, but we ended up playing games in the park till late".

Satisfied with my answer the BSU agents leave.

Last edited by Black Fang on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:01 am

Black Fang wrote:Strength: 6
Dexterity: 3 (+3)
Intelligence: 4 (+2)
SKILL:
Jump (1)
Resist Vertigo (+1)

(I will edit this when I have a better idea of what action to take)

Do you guys think it's worth trying to kill the Policeman in hospital too? Witnesses mannnnnn
Reading your post make me realized that I did a mistake about the one in the hospital, it is not a policeman, it is one of the criminals. Edited already to fix my mistake

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:37 am

Wuuut, White hair is cool. xD.
So from what happened, we need to have a 6 to be able to use the power? Or do we need a roll of at least 20 or something like that?
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:49 am

Shadower wrote:Wuuut, White hair is cool. xD.
So from what happened, we need to have a 6 to be able to use the power? Or do we need a roll of at least 20 or something like that?
The first time using it, you need at least at 20 to Master the power, that's correct.

You guys are not fun, always understanding my hidden rules Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Yes, white hair is cool, but also it is a oustanding trait, maybe you can dye it :farao:

Last edited by rhaidot on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:55 am

After mastering it, we can use it afterwards without fail? Or just higher success rate?
And my weird appearance is because of my white hair? So I need to dye it to remove the status? xD
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:33 am

Shadower wrote:After mastering it, we can use it afterwards without fail? Or just higher success rate?
And my weird appearance is because of my white hair? So I need to dye it to remove the status? xD
After you mastered it, there is not so much risk of losing control. But sometimes you will need a roll over 20, particularly when you are trying to do something very hard, like, crashing your power against another for example.

Remove it? No. Hidding it? Yes. But stay away from the water Laughing 

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:05 pm

+2 Strength

The alarm ringed to wake me up for the new day. I just sit up, bit dazed for a few minutes then head out to the kitchen and made some breakfast and grabbed the newspaper before sitting down to eat. While reading, my mind started to play tricks on me if my parents were still here, if they even cared at all what I been through...

*Knock Knock* Something at my door, and there were 2 men that wanted to asked questions if I knew anything since I am a student to the school were the event happened. I only said that I've been here all night doing my school work as I handed them my papers that I've done while sitting in that dark room making most of my time.

After a few rounds of the same constant questions, they finally gave up since they had no evidence that I was even there. Nor did they think I even known anything what even happened. As they took their leaves and head to the next student's house. I pulled out my cellphone and check If I had any missed calls or text messages as I slept and called Kira if she still up for the movie since school is closed.

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:08 pm

Damn, why water? This mystery, I'm just gonna keep my white hair, to be cool and all. xD.

Shadower STATS
Constitution: 2
Intelligence: 1
Wisdom: 4
Charisma: 2 + 2
SKILLS: Dodge (6)
POWER: Time Stop (2) + 2

Go to the forest, find a good hiding spot, mark a nearby tree with a faint \ mark, then go digging to hide the Wakizashi (and black cane I guess? depending on what Destroya says).

I was late out last night because I was practicing magic tricks, after performing some sleight of hands during school in the morning, I got motivated to practice some cool tricks. Didn't practice at the house 'cause I was embarrassed that my guardian would find out a new hobby I found.
And about my white hair, got ripped off by some guy I bumped while heading home. He told me it's gonna be a free dye and that I could choose the color of my hair, figuring that white would be cool, I agreed. After he applied the dye, I was feeling a little nauseous so I had a hard time going home.

Edited action.

Last edited by Shadower on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Shadower got 5000 dollars by PM

rhaidot
Dicer King