WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Shadower on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:56 pm

+3 to dodge.
So the situation is that DE is free to move, I'm with Baam(?), BF is caught by some people and Destroya is tied up, is that about right?

Okay, since our actions are done according to who posted first, guess I'll do my action then. I'll take the big knife the man had, and agree to work with Baam. "I suggest that we save the other dicers, cooperating is easier, I guess" speaking to Baam. While I suggest to Baam to go and try to find a way to save BF. Hoping DE's distraction will be enough to distract those traffickers, I move in to the teacher's lounge and try to kill, disarm or whatever the guy with the katana, if one move isn't enough, dodge the enemy's attacks and hopefully defeat/kill him. Afterwards, proceed to cut Destroya's ropes so he can freely move.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Black Fang on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Black Fang STATS
Strength: 3 (+2)
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 3
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 3
(None skill)
(2 unspent points)

Action - After studying the situation careful I have come to the conclusion that in order to survive I need to gain the groups trust. I turn to the group and ask:
"You guys could to with all the help you can get against the true threat, the wolves. I'm strong, perhaps a test of strength is in order for me to gain entry to your group?"
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  rhaidot on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Probably the update will be late a couple of hours because I will be in work, nothing to be worried about.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:33 am

ACTIONS

DragonEye wrote:2 In dexterity and 4 in stealth.

*Looks at text* Alright, a distraction. Hm... *Walks up to the window and starts to bang on it yelling wolfs! and runs and find a place to hide.*
DragonEye's Dexterity is 6! DragonEye unlocked the skill Stealth!

DE Dexterity+Stealth+Roll (6+4+4=14)
Against Human Trafficker's Intelligence+Search+Roll (2+4+1=7)
...Succeed!


"Wolfs! Wolfs!" you yell and run and jump and roll and stay quiet like a feline. The group of minions disband, and break some windows, but they can not find you.
"Excellent, DE!" says Baam at your side, you did not see when he get where you were. "Now is my first turn"
Baam raise his hand, his forehead crease by the concentration. Then all the building begins to shake, and bolts and nuts get near to Baam's hand, followed by the guns and knifes of the Traffickers.
"Let's start this party now" whispers Baam.

Shadower wrote:+3 to dodge.
So the situation is that DE is free to move, I'm with Baam(?), BF is caught by some people and Destroya is tied up, is that about right?

Okay, since our actions are done according to who posted first, guess I'll do my action then. I'll take the big knife the man had, and agree to work with Baam. "I suggest that we save the other dicers, cooperating is easier, I guess" speaking to Baam. While I suggest to Baam to go and try to find a way to save BF. Hoping DE's distraction will be enough to distract those traffickers, I move in to the teacher's lounge and try to kill, disarm or whatever the guy with the katana, if one move isn't enough, dodge the enemy's attacks and hopefully defeat/kill him.
Shadower unlocked the skill Dodge! Shadower got a Big Knife (+3 Damage)!

"Ok" says Baam. "I'll will help him."

Shadower  DEX+Roll (6+6=12)
Against "Man armed with Katana" (PARALYZED) DEX+Dodge+Roll (3+3+4=10)
...Succeed!


You charge against the Man with Katana, taking advantage that he is talking with Destroya and also has troubles with using his weapon. You strike with the Big knife.

Shadower STR+Big Knife (3+3=6 Damage)
Against "Man armed with Katana" CON+Bulletproof suit (3+3=6)


The exact accuracy and brute force of your attack drill the Bulletproof suit and stab your enemy in the stomach. The hot blood slipping in your fingers is exciting. He backs, putting his hand on his wound, he falls to the ground.
"That was... a fine attack" whispers the heavily wounded man, grabbing his katana with all the strength that is slowly abandoning him. "You are strong for a kid... even for a regular human.... You will be a fine... killer... but I won't give you... this katana... unless you kill me... because is more for me than my own life"
He is crippled and can not move (0 CON temporary), but still can attack you if you get close to him. With just one more hit he will be fainted/dead.
Destroya is not tied but seems to be in a shock because he is not moving nor talking.

Black Fang wrote:Black Fang STATS
Strength: 3 (+2)
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 3
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 3
(None skill)
(2 unspent points)

Action - After studying the situation careful I have come to the conclusion that in order to survive I need to gain the groups trust. I turn to the group and ask:
"You guys could to with all the help you can get against the true threat, the wolves. I'm strong, perhaps a test of strength is in order for me to gain entry to your group?"
Black Fang's Strength is 5!

Black Fang STR+Roll (5+6=11)
Against Human Trafficker's STR+Roll (3+6=9)
...Succeed!


To prove your strength, you break free from the minion grabbing you. He try to resist you but you outforced him. The boss with hat is surprised.
"How...? Are you really a regular kid?"
Then all the weapons that make them so confident were taken by some kind of magic.
And suddenly, three Baams appear before your eyes.
"It is a good thing that you are strong Black Fang" says Baam number 1.
"Because it is a good time to punch all you can" continue Baam number 2.
"Let's take a 'Back to Back' stance. I am sure our others 'friends' will keep helping us"
The Traffickers are like crazy, screaming with terror.

EVENTS
Destroya did not take action in this round

SITUATION

It's you againt 12 Traffickers. Enough said. Also, the little wolf-child is still sleeping in her coffin.

DE's Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Save the wolf-child! +5d6!
Current Mission! Kill a Human Trafficker! +1d6 each one!
Current Mission! Keep yourself alive! +1d6!

Destroya's Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Save the wolf-child! +5d6!
Current Mission! Kill a Human Trafficker! +1d6 each one!
Current Mission! Keep yourself alive! +1d6!

Shadower''s Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Save the wolf-child! +5d6!
Current Mission! Kill a Human Trafficker! +1d6 each one!
Current Mission! Keep yourself alive! +1d6!

Black Fang's Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Save the wolf-child! +5d6!
Current Mission! Kill a Human Trafficker! +1d6 each one!
Current Mission! Keep yourself alive! +1d6!


DE STATS
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 6
Constitution: 2
Intelligence: 2
Wisdom: 2
Charisma: 6 (MAX)
SKILLS: Stealth (4)
(None Item)


Destroya STATS
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 6 (MAX)
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 6 (MAX)
(None skill)
(None Item)
(5 unspent points)


Shadower STATS
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 6 (MAX)
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 1
Wisdom: 4
Charisma: 2
SKILLS: Dodge (3)
ITEMS: 1 Big Knife (+3 Damage)


Black Fang STATS
Strength: 5
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 3
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 3
(None skill)
(None Item)

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Destroya1103 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 am

+5 STR (6)

(Cellphone response to Baam: Yes, let's all do this together)

"This is for my friends!"
Action: As he is still distracted paying attention to Shadower, I will attack him from a vantage point.
Given the fact I can kill him, I will take the katana since Shadower has a knife that looks kind of like a wakizashi.

"Thanks for coming... It's Shadower right?

Let's go, we've got no time to waste!"


Destroya STATS
Strength: 6 (MAX)
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 6 (MAX)
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 6 (MAX)

(OOC: I finished my work week, last night I was exhausted and finally decided to catch up on sleep, I love my work though, paying it forward basically everyday Very Happy )


Last edited by Destroya1103 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:37 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spacing error >.>)

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:54 am

Don't worry Destroya, sometimes sleep is a good thing, glad that the work is doing good for you.

PD: (If I were you, I will keep the katana, like a real man, taking advantage that shadower did all the job Very Happy )

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Black Fang on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:13 am

Action : Fight the Traffickers with the help of Baam and use the wooden stick on the ground to help us in the fight.


Last edited by Black Fang on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  DragonEye on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:38 am

I reach into my pocket and pulled out my pen that I used for my homework. I popped off the back end, revealing a blade on the back end of the pen. "I just can't feel safe without this anymore... since the betrayal..." I muttered to myself.

I head off quietly, and silently and taking out any traffickers that is foolish enough to stray away from his partners while heading closer to the wolf in order to sneak away with him to a safe area while they're distracted with baam and the others.

Attempt to knock out the man with the hat while trying to fend off Shadower's attacks. "Sorry, I need Steven alive. So I can't allow you to kill him yet."

(Let me know if you allow this as a valid move starting with a pen knife. Well, most likely you'll say try it and find out yourself like with the electricity control power. Rolling Eyes )


Last edited by DragonEye on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shadower's post)

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:23 am

Some of you got a secret New Mission by PM. This new mission did not null the current 3 missions. It is up to you share information with your fellows Dicers.

Also, by PM, DE and BF got a pen knife and a stick wood respectively

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Shadower on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:09 pm

rhaidot wrote:PD: (If I were you, I will keep the katana, like a real man, taking advantage that shadower did all the job Very Happy )
Bad GM, don't give any bad ideas to Destroya D:

As I am confident in Destroya's ability to finish off that katana dude, I head off to the gate to help BF and the multiple Baams. Going straight to the man with the hat, and try to finish him off in one strike, while dodging attacks  from the enemies and retaliating and killing a human trafficker if possible. As for the man with the hat, if killing him on my first strike wouldn't be enough, hopefully I'll be able to restrain him, so that Destroya would be able to kill this dude.


Last edited by Shadower on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  DragonEye on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Shadower wrote:
rhaidot wrote:PD: (If I were you, I will keep the katana, like a real man, taking advantage that shadower did all the job Very Happy )
Bad GM, don't give any bad ideas to Destroya D:

As I am confident in Destroya's ability to finish off that katana dude, I head off to the gate to help BF and the multiple Baams. Going straight to the man with the hat, and try to finish him off in one strike, while dodging attacks  from the enemies and retaliating if possible.
Rolling Eyes  Somehow I knew someone needed to kill him.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Destroya1103 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:08 pm

I will be going with Shadower (given the fact I can kill the wounded man with the katana)
(OOC: I did say "Let's go, we've got no time to waste!" lol)


Did we all get that mission?
Kill the man with the hat?

DE wants him alive for some reason o.O
We could at least gain information from him, seeing as how he seems to be a boss of some sort.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Shadower on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:35 pm

I got the mission, and if someone needs him alive for some reason, I can change my action. >.>
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Destroya1103 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:39 pm

I got that mission also, to kill him. Shadower, can we kill him together?
BF what did you get for a mission?

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Shadower on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Sure sure.

@rhaidot If we worked together to kill the man with the hat, will we both get a roll?
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Destroya1103 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Shadower wrote:Sure sure.

@rhaidot If we worked together to kill the man with the hat, will we both get a roll?
We should be able to, yes.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Shadower wrote:Sure sure.

@rhaidot If we worked together to kill the man with the hat, will we both get a roll?
Well, since you are talking so freely about the secret mission, NO, only the one who actually kill him (or any Human Trafficker for the matter) is the one who get the dice for accomplish the mission.

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  DragonEye on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:33 am

Shadower wrote:I got the mission, and if someone needs him alive for some reason, I can change my action. >.>
My mission is to capture him alive.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  rhaidot on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:54 am

ACTIONS

Destroya1103 wrote:+5 STR (6)

(Cellphone response to Baam: Yes, let's all do this together)

"This is for my friends!"
Action: As he is still distracted paying attention to Shadower, I will attack him from a vantage point.
Given the fact I can kill him, I will take the katana since Shadower has a knife that looks kind of like a wakizashi.

"Thanks for coming... It's Shadower right?

Let's go, we've got no time to waste!"


Destroya STATS
Strength: 6 (MAX)
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 6 (MAX)
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 6 (MAX)

(OOC: I finished my work week, last night I was exhausted and finally decided to catch up on sleep, I love my work though, paying it forward basically everyday Very Happy)
Destroya1103 wrote:I will be going with Shadower (given the fact I can kill the wounded man with the katana)
(OOC: I did say "Let's go, we've got no time to waste!" lol)


Did we all get that mission?
Kill the man with the hat?

DE wants him alive for some reason o.O
We could at least gain information from him, seeing as how he seems to be a boss of some sort.
Destroya1103's STR is 6!

Destroya1103's STR (6 Damage)
Against Man with Katana's CON+Bulletproof suit(0+3=3)
...Succeed!
3 Damage!


You go wild and attack your enemy with all the might of your fist. He don't want to let got his precious Katana, even as you push him to the wall again and again and again. When you finally retrieve the katana, what is left, barely can be recognized as a human corpse. You only watched that kind of bloody mess in TV's show.

Destroya1103 got a Unbreakable Katana (+6 Damage / Unbreakable)!

Black Fang wrote:Action : Fight the Traffickers with the help of Baam and use the wooden stick on the ground to help us in the fight.
Black Fang got a wooden stick!

Black Fang's DEX+Roll (1+4=5)
Against Human Trafficker's DEX+Dodge+Roll (2+2+2=6)
...Fail!


You swing your wooden stick but the Trafficker that you are facing down his head just in time.

"What the hell was that?" says Baam1. "Don't you know how to fight or use a weapon?"

As you are fighting back to back with the three Baams, only one Trafficker can attack you.

Human Trafficker's DEX+Fight+Roll (2+2+6=10)
Against Black Fang's DEX+Roll (1+2=3)
...Fail!


You are about to receive a good straight right in the face when Baam2 just get in the way and get punched instead.

Human Trafficker's STR+Roll (2+4=6)
Against Baam2's CON+Endurance+Fortitude Magic+Roll (6+6+3+6=22)
...ANOMALY!


Everybody can see how the hand of the Trafficker get crushed on Baam2's face. The poor Trafficker gets hysterical, as his hand is spilling blood like in a Tarantino's movie. The Trafficker collapses in the ground. Baam3 get close to him and give him a kick to kill him.

"This one is mine" says Baam3.
"Not Fight nor Dodge?" asks Baam2 cleaning his face with a tissue. "We are definitely in different levels. Better keep out of my way and let all the dices to me."
Baam1 goes a step further.

Baam1's CON+Intimidation+Terrorize Magic+Roll (6+6+6+1=19)
...ANOMALY!
7 Traffickers get Terrorized!


Baam1's eyes become red, his shadow become like a dark aura. Most of the Trafficker fall on his knees and murmur inconsistencies, shitting in their pants.

"THIS SEVEN ARE MINE!" roar Baam1. "THE MAN WITH A HAT, AND THE ONES THAT DE AND SHADOWER ARE FACING ARE YOURS. BUT THIS SEVEN, I AM GOING TO GIVE THEM THE LAST HIT. DON'T INTERFERE!"

DragonEye wrote:I reach into my pocket and pulled out my pen that I used for my homework. I popped off the back end, revealing a blade on the back end of the pen. "I just can't feel safe without this anymore... since the betrayal..." I muttered to myself.

I head off quietly, and silently and taking out any traffickers that is foolish enough to stray away from his partners while heading closer to the wolf in order to sneak away with him to a safe area while they're distracted with baam and the others.

Attempt to knock out the man with the hat while trying to fend off Shadower's attacks. "Sorry, I need Steven alive. So I can't allow you to kill him yet."

(Let me know if you allow this as a valid move starting with a pen knife. Well, most likely you'll say try it and find out yourself like with the electricity control power. Rolling Eyes)
You get close to "The man with a Hat", but there is a lot of his minions protecting him. He laughs confident and then pay atention to you.
"Oh, but is DE! You are alive? What a surprise! Are you here for revenge?  Maybe I should take you with me to hear your story."
Then Baam terrorized most of the minions and now there is only two Traffickers between you and Steven, who nows looks affraid. Shadower is facing one Traffickers so you attack the other, hoping get to Steve first and take him alive.

DE's DEX+Roll (6+5=11)
Against Trafficker's DEX+Dodge+Roll (2+2+6=10)
...Succeed!


Since you are attacking with the pen knife...

DE STR+Pen knife (6+2= 8 Damage)
Against Human Trafficker CON (3)
...Succeed!
5 Damage!


You stab the pen knife in your foe's neck, directly into the jugular. He is dead. Sadly, your pen knife broked. But it still can write very well! You have free path as Shadower is busy dealing with the other Trafficker. Steve is wielding a black cane with a silver handle.

Shadower wrote:
rhaidot wrote:PD: (If I were you, I will keep the katana, like a real man, taking advantage that shadower did all the job Very Happy)
Bad GM, don't give any bad ideas to Destroya D:

As I am confident in Destroya's ability to finish off that katana dude, I head off to the gate to help BF and the multiple Baams. Going straight to the man with the hat, and try to finish him off in one strike, while dodging attacks  from the enemies and retaliating and killing a human trafficker if possible. As for the man with the hat, if killing him on my first strike wouldn't be enough, hopefully I'll be able to restrain him, so that Destroya would be able to kill this dude.
You face the last minion defending the man with a hat, who was called "Steven" by DE.

Shadower's DEX+Roll (6+3=9)
Human Trafficker's DEX+Dodge+Roll (2+2+6=10)
... Fail!


The Trafficker dodged your Wakizashi attack! And he attacks back!

Human Trafficker's DEX+Fight+Roll (2+2+2=6)
Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+3+1=10)
...Succeed!


You dodged effortlessly, but so did your foe. DE is getting close to the man with a hat...

EVENTS
Mission accomplished! Destroya have won +1d6. His rolling is 5 for a total of 5. The cellphone ask to you in what Skill or Stat do you wish to invest
Mission accomplished! DragonEye have won +1d6. His rolling is 5 for a total of 5. The cellphone ask to you in what Skill or Stat do you wish to invest

SITUATION
There are seven Trafficker that can not defend themselves and only need one little hit to be killed, which Baam 1, 2 and 3 are very willing to grant it. One Trafficker and The Man With a Hat are still presenting resistance. The wolf-child is still sleeping in her coffin.

DE's Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Save the wolf-child! +5d6!
Current Mission! Kill a Human Trafficker! +1d6 each one!
Current Mission! Keep yourself alive! +1d6!
Secret Mission!

Destroya's Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Save the wolf-child! +5d6!
Current Mission! Kill a Human Trafficker! +1d6 each one!
Current Mission! Keep yourself alive! +1d6!
Secret Mission!

Shadower''s Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Save the wolf-child! +5d6!
Current Mission! Kill a Human Trafficker! +1d6 each one!
Current Mission! Keep yourself alive! +1d6!
Secret Mission!

Black Fang's Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Save the wolf-child! +5d6!
Current Mission! Kill a Human Trafficker! +1d6 each one!
Current Mission! Keep yourself alive! +1d6!
Secret Mission!


DE STATS
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 6 (MAX)
Constitution: 2
Intelligence: 2
Wisdom: 2
Charisma: 6 (MAX)
SKILLS: Stealth (4)
ITEM: 1 Knife (+2 Damage) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 8 Bullets)
(5 unspent points)


Destroya STATS
Strength: 6 (MAX)
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 6 (MAX)
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 6 (MAX)
(None skill)
ITEM: 1 Unbreakable Katana (+6 Damage / Unbreakable)
(5 unspent points)


Shadower STATS
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 6 (MAX)
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 1
Wisdom: 4
Charisma: 2
SKILLS: Dodge (3)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage)


Black Fang STATS
Strength: 5
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 3
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 3
(None skill)
ITEM: 1 Wooden Stick (+2 Damage / Fragile)


Last edited by rhaidot on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:00 am

+5 to Ancient History


Action: Whilst Shadower is still caught up with a Trafficker I will walk along the side of DE as he walks towards the Man with the Hat, with my Katana ready in a defensive stance.

"We're all in this together." I say gesturing towards DE.

"Whatever you're doing here, you may want to consider your options. How about tell us your story? Or the reason behind all this? You're walking on thin ice, Steven.. If that is even your real name." Talking to the Man with the Hat.

"You will soon be safe, wolf-child -- My friends & I are here to save you." Says towards the coffin.


Last edited by Destroya1103 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  DragonEye on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:22 am

+2 in stealth
+1 in Constitution
+1 in Strength
+1 in Acting

"What am I? That is a good question." I replied while checking the gun and knife to see if they're in working order. "Lets say this, I'm just a crazed demon that is out for revenge. Even though I have every right to kill you right where you stand. I'm going to give you a choice, do you want to die or surrender so you can probably live for another day." I told him while I'm walking toward him with my gun point toward him and with my knife ready.

If he surrenders, I knock him out and secure the wolf.
If he refuse to surrender, I'll kill him and secure the wolf.

"Don't worry, you're safe now." I spoke to the wolf.


Last edited by DragonEye on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  rhaidot on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:00 am

LOL, you have become very suspicious guys! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

EDIT: Suddenly, everybody can see how a Gun and a Knife come from nowhere, floating in the air, until they reach DE's hands.

"What are you?" Ask frightened Steven The Man with a Hat.

DE got 1 Knife (+2 Damage) and 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 8 Bullets)

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Shadower on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:44 am

I deal with the human trafficker first and let the others handle the man with the hat. Survey surroundings after I hopefully kill this dude.
avatar
Shadower

Posts : 314
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Black Fang on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Action: Analyse the situation to work out the best possible strategic advantages, then advise my fellow players on how to act during the fight.
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  rhaidot on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:09 am

ACTIONS

Destroya1103 wrote:+5 to Ancient History


Action: Whilst Shadower is still caught up with a Trafficker I will walk along the side of DE as he walks towards the Man with the Hat, with my Katana ready in a defensive stance.

"We're all in this together." I say gesturing towards DE.

"Whatever you're doing here, you may want to consider your options. How about tell us your story? Or the reason behind all this? You're walking on thin ice, Steven.. If that is even your real name." Talking to the Man with the Hat.

"You will soon be safe, wolf-child -- My friends & I are here to save you." Says towards the coffin.
Destroya1103 unlocked the skill Ancient History (5)!

Destroya1103's CHA+Roll (6+2= 8 )
Against Steven D. Flyrock CON+Intimidation+Roll (3+3+6=12)
...Fail!


You aren't gonna scare me little kid! This wolf-child is about to wake up, and when that happen she is gonna attack anybody. Think can catch me? Give it a try!

Destroya1103's INT+Ancient History+Roll (6+5+6=17)
Against Wolf-child's INT+Read Lips+Resist Domination+Roll (6+1+1+6=14)
...Suceed!


You remembered some old book that you were forced to sum ​​up once in the history class, "Wolf: A history". There you read that a wolf always follow the one with more will, the "Alpha Male". You used all the tricks that you did read in the books, and it is working. As soon, as the wolf-child wake up, she seems to be under your control, looking you with big blue eyes, but, how long? After the first contact, you will need some leadership, acting, or seduction to keep her in that way... what will be your next command for her?

DragonEye wrote:+2 in stealth
+1 in Constitution
+1 in Strength
+1 in Acting

"What am I? That is a good question." I replied while checking the gun and knife to see if they're in working order. "Lets say this, I'm just a crazed demon that is out for revenge.  Even though I have every right to kill you right where you stand. I'm going to give you a choice, do you want to die or surrender so you can probably live for another day." I told him while I'm walking toward him with my gun point toward him and with my knife ready.

If he surrenders, I knock him out and secure the wolf.
If he refuse to surrender, I'll kill him and secure the wolf.

"Don't worry, you're safe now." I spoke to the wolf.

DE's Stealth is 6! De's Constitution is 3! DE's Strength is 3! DE unlocked the skill Acting (1)

DE's CHA+Acting+Roll (6+1+1= 8 )
Against Steven D. Flyrock CON+Intimidation+Roll (3+3+1=7)
... Suceed!


"You must hate me very much" says Steven kneeling before you. "But you should thank me, because of that hate, you have grown strong".
Being unable to hear more of him, you hit him with the butt of the gun and let it unconscious.
"Congratulations!" says your cellphone. "You cheated on everyone else and you kept all the dice for you alone. Naughty boy!"

You speak to the wolf-child, but she do not seems to pay attention to you.

Shadower wrote:I deal with the human trafficker first and let the others handle the man with the hat. Survey surroundings after I hopefully kill this dude.
Shadower's DEX+Roll (6+3=9)
Human Trafficker's DEX+Dodge+Roll (2+2+2=6)
... Succeed!


The Trafficker is striked by your Wakizashi!

Shadower's STR+Wakizashi (3+3=9 Damage)
Against Human Trafficker's CON (2)
...Succeed!
1 Damage!


You sink the Wakizashi in his chest and he can defend himself anymore. In fact, he can not live anymore.
"I knew you can do it!" says your cellphone.

Black Fang wrote:Action: Analyse the situation to work out the best possible strategic advantages, then advise my fellow players on how to act during the fight.
Black Fang's INT+Roll (3+2=5)
... Succeed!


You take a moment to look around, and then you realized that the school's alarm is active, and you can watch the red and blue lights announcing police's presence. How do you think they will react towards you and your friends. The best way to escape is by school's Gym, there is a window over there. But you doubt that a wolf-child and a large man as Steven can use it.
Also, you can see how the various Baams have already kill all the Traffickers, then he came back to be only one Baam, and he is leaving. Behind him is floating all the trafficker's weapons as a war trophy. He catch your look, and wave a hand towards you, sending a floating Gun to your hands. There is a note: "see you tomorrow in class"

Black Fang got 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 8 Bullets)

EVENTS
2 Mission accomplished! DragonEye have won +2d6.
Secret Mission accomplished! Very Happy
DragonEye have won +3d6 for a total of +5d6. His rolling is 1 and 3 and 3 and 5 and 4 for a total of 16. The cellphone ask to you in what Skill or Stat do you wish to invest

2 Mission accomplished! Destroya have won +2d6. His rolling is 4 and 4 for a total of 8. The cellphone ask to you in what Skill or Stat do you wish to invest
Secret Mission Failed! Sad

3 Mission accomplished! Shadower have won +3d6. His rolling is 4 and 2 and 1 for a total of 7. The cellphone ask to you in what Skill or Stat do you wish to invest
Secret Mission Failed! Sad

2 Mission accomplished! Black Fang have won +2d6. His rolling is 2 and 3 for a total of 5. The cellphone ask to you in what Skill or Stat do you wish to invest
Secret Mission Failed! Sad


SITUATION
It's Escape Time! Are you going to take the wolf-child with you or let her surrounded by a lot of corpses? And what about Steve? There is not time to kill him now, the best for you is letting him in police's hands. For most of you now he is nothing more than dead weight, unless that he knows your name and can put the police on your track. If police catch you, there will be correctional for the rest of your young life.

DE's Cellphone says:
New Mission: Lost the police! +1d6!

Destroya's Cellphone says:
New Mission: Lost the police! +1d6!

Shadower''s Cellphone says:
New Mission: Lost the police! +1d6!

Black Fang's Cellphone says:
New Mission: Lost the police! +1d6!


DE STATS
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 6 (MAX)
Constitution: 3
Intelligence: 2
Wisdom: 2
Charisma: 6 (MAX)
SKILLS: Stealth (6 MAX) Acting (1)
ITEM: 1 Knife (+2 Damage) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 8 Bullets)
(16 unspent points)
STATUS (Carrying a prisioner. -2 in Actions)


Destroya STATS
Strength: 6 (MAX)
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 6 (MAX)
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 6 (MAX)
SKILL: Ancient History (5)
ITEM: 1 Unbreakable Katana (+6 Damage / Unbreakable)
(8 unspent points)
STATUS: 1 Wolf-child under control


Shadower STATS
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 6 (MAX)
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 1
Wisdom: 4
Charisma: 2
SKILLS: Dodge (3)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage)
(7 unspent points)

Black Fang STATS
Strength: 5
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 3
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 3
(None skill)
(5 Unspent points)
ITEM: 1 Wooden Stick (+2 Damage / Fragile) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 8 Bullets)

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum