WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  DragonEye on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:16 am

Black Fang wrote:Why don't we combo the spirits? We can use the earth spirit to entomb Lemonada, then the wind spirit from Kira to extract the air from the entrapment and create a vacuum.
Lemonada will be without air to use or heal with, or to even breath!

Action: Edit later.
That tactic would be infective with Limonada I believe. You could try to talk to her more by buttering her up and make her a potential ally. Or at least complete your mission as the GM suggested. I was planning to make an escape route with Kira's Wind Spirit due to the unknown extra reinforcements that arrived.

DragonEye

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:06 am

DragonEye wrote:
Black Fang wrote:Why don't we combo the spirits? We can use the earth spirit to entomb Lemonada, then the wind spirit from Kira to extract the air from the entrapment and create a vacuum.

Action: Edit later.
That tactic would be infective with Limonada I believe. You could try to talk to her more by buttering her up and make her a potential ally. Or at least complete your mission as the GM suggested. I was planning to make an escape route with Kira's Wind Spirit due to the unknown extra reinforcements that arrived.
Roger that, makes sense. I've edited my post to try this. Smile 
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:07 am

rhaidot wrote:
Black Fang wrote:Black Fang STATS
Strength: 6 (MAX)
Dexterity: 6 (MAX)
Constitution: 6 (MAX)
Intelligence: 6 (MAX)
Wisdom: 1 (+3)
Charisma: 5 (+1)
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (1 +5) Fight (4)

Action: Agree with the cloaked group to leave DT alone for now. Ask them who they are before leaving.

I turn to Destroya and we agree to head back to his mansion together through the secret entrance. Make sure we make it back to his mansion safely.
Black Fang's WIS is 4! Black Fang's CHA is 6! Black Fang's Resist Vertigo is 6!
rhaidot wrote:
Black Fang STATS
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 5
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (1) Fight (4)
ITEM: 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 5 Bullets / 1 Magic Wing (It needs to be activated) / 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / $100
CLAN STRONGMAN: +2 Any Roll involving STR
MEDICINE PHOBIA (-1 Medicine)
IRON WILL (+1 Intimidation / -1 Seduction)
PUBLIC FACE (-1 Stealth)
(0 Unspent points)
Just realised you forgot to update this on page 11, I'll edit my recent post to reflect the changes.
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:24 am

Well, I also pointed it out Razz but yes, he forgot to update your stats, common mistake though.

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:33 am

Sorry guys, computer died and I fell asleep. bad combo xD

+4 Search
+1 Detect Evil

Earth Spirit, I apologize for being rude earlier. I want you to know I don't take everything I do lightly, and I now realize you are very powerful. I figured you would devour some of my summons to strengthen yourself. You may also do so this turn if you please. I'd like to thank you for helping my group of friends here as we are in a bind, and Limonada seems to have possibly called for back-up. I will try to check the area to detect them.

First Action:
1- 1st Action math note: Duplicate Object (Boomerang Shield) + Detect Evil (6+6+4+1+4=21+Roll)
2- 2nd Action (with -1): Duplicate Object (Boomerang Shield) + Summon Monster (6+6+3+6=21+Roll)

Second Action:
3- 2nd Action math note: Duplicate Object (Boomerang Shield) + Summon Monster (6+6+4+6+4=26+Roll)
4- 2nd Action (with -1): Duplicate Object (Boomerang Shield) + Summon Monster (6+6+3+5=20+Roll)

1. I Duplicate the Boomerang Shield(+4 CON, +4 DMG) for Shadower , placing it into his hands. It will help him defend himself if he finds Limonada's back-up. I then use Detect Evil to see if I can sense their location, power level, group size, and possibly element.
  2. I Duplicate the Boomerang Shield(+4 CON, +4 DMG) for Black Fang. I then summon Yamata no Orochi, the 8-headed Dragon.

3. I Duplicate the Boomerang Shield(+4 CON, +4 DMG) for Kira. I then summon an Earth Elemental for my Earth Spirit.
  4. I Duplicate Object the Boomerang Shield(+4 CON, +4 DMG) for Myself. I then summon an Ice Elemental for Kira's Wind Spirit to devour.

Summons
Command: Yamata no Orochi: Defense Mode - Protect us all until there is no threat.
Command: Earth Elemental: Allow yourself to the Earth Spirit OR bind Amor like a hostage,
Command: Ice Elemental: Allow yourself to Kira's Wind Spirit.

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:57 am

Now to wait for that update post... Arrow 

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Hello gentleman, sorry for being so late. I was without internet until just a few minutes ago. Long story short, my father did damage my internet, there was nothing I can do about it except to wait. Once again, sorry. At least Destroya share some blme with me  Very Happy 

Now let's see the update (it takes me like 1-2 hours Shocked  )

By the way, Black Fang. You do know that Limonada is a HE, right? Just to be clear Twisted Evil 

Trolling aside, this was a part of the story that I was waiting very much. Here you can finally "meet" the real enemy. Don't blame me if this is going to be a total surprise. Someone who I am not going to call (cough, Shadower, cough) knew some clues that were key to understand what was going on.
If you did not get surprised, then I took off my hat for you.
Let's go, mis amigos.

ACTIONS

DragonEye wrote:+1 current trend and +2 dodge

Feeling bit tired form using so much energy to generate lightning, so I went to Kira and wrapped my arms around her from behind to lean on her a bit. Then say, "Well, one down... And Black Fang seems like he's to busy with flirting with the female mage. Why don't we use this chance to find a way out of here before their reinforcements decide to come out? I'll just follow your lead on what you think is best."

~My action move will depends on what Kira wants me to do and I'll follow them as she says.~
~Wear the Talisman~
DE's Current Trend is 6! DE's Dodge is 6!

"You are going to believe in my lead, right?" says Kira. "Then I command you, Wind Spirit, take DE with you to a safe place, and don't let him come back!"
"As you wish, Master Kira"
The Wind Spirit become a great tornado and swallow you. You start to lost conscious by the loss of oxygen. You hear Kira's last words...
"Sorry DE. I can feel something terrible is going to happen here. I can not leave the group, but at least... I can save you. Goodbye, dear DE."
Then everything comes small, as you see your friends moving away from you... The wind takes you away...
"Wake up, Sir DE, Thunder's Avatar. Welcome to The Kingdom of the Six Sisters." A Fairy Queen, no clothes and with purple skin, is talking to you. "I am The Thunder Sister, I receive you, my dear Avatar."
You are no longer in earth. You are sorrounded by all kinds of magical creatures. The Spirits of Wind, Thunder, Fire and Water are close to you, looking to a pool.
"I bring you to the only place were you are really safe" says The Wind Spirit. "I wish I could take more of your friends, but I can only bring one at the time"
"Sshh" hush The Fire Spirit. "Things are going pretty bad for our Masters"
"I am affraid" says the Thunder Sister "that there is nothing more that we can done from here..."

Shadower wrote:Oh and, Happy b-day Destroya Very Happy
Shadower STATS
Constitution: 4
Intelligence: 1
Wisdom: 4 (+2)
SKILLS: Dodge (6 MAX) / Fight (6 MAX) / Tracking (+2)
POWER: Time Stop (4 MASTERED) / Weak Point (6 MASTERED)
(0 unspent points)

Action: Time stop, to scout the surrounding area to tell if there are more enemies. Time stop to provide Destroya 2 extra turns

Will add more later.
Shadower's WIS is 6 (MAX)! Shadower unlocked the Skill Tracking (2)!

Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Roll (6+6+4+4 = 20 )
...ANOMALY!

You give the two extra actions to Destroya. Being in "Time Stop Mode", you watch your fellows dicers emanating a blue aura, Kira's aura with red color, the unconscious Amor and Limonada have not any weird color, the look the same normal, none weird aura color over them.
The same as someone who was invisible until you use your power... the guy who is standing just in front of you: Alexander.
"You were always so suspicious of me." Alexander says. "I will like to know why, but sadly, your spirit is more important that you knowledge."
Then you realize, maybe too late, that Alexander is a Magician. The words "Borrowing" and "Destroya" do get linked in your brain.
Alexander throws a knife towards you!

Alexander's DEX+Weapon+Weapon Magic+Precognition Magic+Roll (6+6+6+6+5 = 29 )
Against Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Hydra's heads+Roll (6+6+4+4+6 = 26 )
... Fail!

Instinctively, you stop the time to dodge, but you can see as the knife is slowly moving up your throat, unstoppable, even by the Hydra's heads who are destroyed in his powerfull attack.

Alexander's STR+Weapon Magic+Precognition Magic+Knife (6+6+6+6 = 28 )
Against Shadower's CON+CLAN LANCER+Hydra's heads (4+2+4 = 10 )
... Fail
18 Damage
PARALIZED

You are about to fall when Alexander grabs you by your clothes.
"Wasn't nice from Destroya gave you that Talisman? Hear me, dicer, knowledge is power, and who knows what is going to happen, it is as powerfull as god, or beyond"
He grabs the Talisman, and pull out the knife from your neck.
"Don't worry. The Talisman's magic won't let you die from that wound. My true goal, was not just take your life. My prize is this" He wears the Talisman. "Now the power of The Spirit Water is mine! Excuse me, young Shadower, but there are others Spirits waiting for me to catch them"

Black Fang STATS
Wisdom: 4
Charisma: 6 (MAX)
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (6) (MAX) / Fight (4)

I'll hold on to my 2 points for now.

Action: So first thing's first, I need to equip the Talisman to be on the safe side, so yeah Equip Talisman.

So, Limonada has taken a liking aye? Well then, using my charm I try to convince her to join me or perhaps teach me.
Sensually, you approach to Limonada. HE is not rejecting you, like, some part of him is wishing for this to happen and another part of HIM was no prepared for this to happen.

Black Fang's CON-IRON WILL+Roll (6-1+1 = 6 )
...Barely Succeed!

You give your first kiss to Limonada!
Then you can feel he falling on your arms, unable to pull himself together.
"Thanks to The Sisters!" he whispers, tired. "The power of your first kiss has broken the charm imposed on me. We are so lucky that you are attracted by men. I don't go that way, but really thank you. Now we have to go before Alexander come and..."
"Before Alexander what, Limonada?" ask Alexander next to you.
"You! You traitor! Why did you...?"
"Sorry, Limonada, time is gold right now."

Alexander's DEX+Weapon+Weapon Magic+Precognition Magic+Roll (6+6+5+5+5 = 27 )
Against Black Fang's DEX+Fight+Hydra's heads+Roll (6+4+4+5 = 19 )
... Fail!

The knife moves like a sneak, slicing the Hydra's heads, heading towards the only vulnerable spot in your defense.

Alexander's STR+Weapon Magic+Precognition Magic+Knife (6+6+6+6 = 28 )
Against Black Fang's CON+Boomerang Shield+Hydra's heads (6+4+4 = 14 )
... Fail
14 Damage
PARALIZED

Limonada falls with you, because he is unable to stand by his own force.
"Why can't I move?" screams Limonada.
"Precognition Magic, fool" answers Alexander. "I put and extra spell to bind you. And you call yourself a Magician? No wonder you were exiled."
"I leave by my own will"
"Isn't this guy talking too much, young Black Fang? You give a kiss to someone and suddenly thinks that everything is about him. By the way, you kissing him was not in my plan at all, nor Shadower discovering the truth about me before the time was proper, nor the young DragonEye escaping. I never... Well, even if there is something or someone helping you, the most that you accomplished today was delaying my plans. I only need to go after The Thunder Spirit. My path to Godlike is not very far from me."
He recovers the knife and steal the Talisman from you. You are alive, but how are you going to move with all that damage? How can you get healed?

Destroya1103 wrote:Sorry guys, computer died and I fell asleep. bad combo xD

+4 Search
+1 Detect Evil

Earth Spirit, I apologize for being rude earlier. I want you to know I don't take everything I do lightly, and I now realize you are very powerful. I figured you would devour some of my summons to strengthen yourself. You may also do so this turn if you please. I'd like to thank you for helping my group of friends here as we are in a bind, and Limonada seems to have possibly called for back-up. I will try to check the area to detect them.

First Action:
1- 1st Action math note: Duplicate Object (Boomerang Shield) + Detect Evil (6+6+4+1+4=21+Roll)
2- 2nd Action (with -1): Duplicate Object (Boomerang Shield) + Summon Monster (6+6+3+6=21+Roll)

Second Action:
3- 2nd Action math note: Duplicate Object (Boomerang Shield) + Summon Monster (6+6+4+6+4=26+Roll)
4- 2nd Action (with -1): Duplicate Object (Boomerang Shield) + Summon Monster (6+6+3+5=20+Roll)

1. I Duplicate the Boomerang Shield(+4 CON, +4 DMG) for Shadower , placing it into his hands. It will help him defend himself if he finds Limonada's back-up. I then use Detect Evil to see if I can sense their location, power level, group size, and possibly element.

2. I Duplicate the Boomerang Shield(+4 CON, +4 DMG) for Black Fang. I then summon Yamata no Orochi, the 8-headed Dragon.

3. I Duplicate the Boomerang Shield(+4 CON, +4 DMG) for Kira. I then summon an Earth Elemental for my Earth Spirit.

4. I Duplicate Object the Boomerang Shield(+4 CON, +4 DMG) for Myself. I then summon an Ice Elemental for Kira's Wind Spirit to devour.

Summons
Command: Yamata no Orochi: Defense Mode - Protect us all until there is no threat.
Command: Earth Elemental: Allow yourself to the Earth Spirit OR bind Amor like a hostage,
Command: Ice Elemental: Allow yourself to Kira's Wind Spirit.
Destroya's Search is 6 (MAX)! Destroya unlocked the power Detect Evil (1)!

"The best for the last, right, Destroya?" says Alexander. Your Legal Guardian, the man who raised you, your teacher, your friend. "Your Spirit is the one that I want the most. For The Earth Spirit I killed your parents, after all. But your friends Shadower and Black Fang's intervention changed my plans. As my son, because I raised you like that, you can understand my amusement. Why everything didn't go as I saw it? I am the most powerlful Magician at using precognition magic... Well, my delusions were good enough for you watching me flying away to fight another Mage that never was there..."

You channel the raw power driven by pure madness.

Destroya's INT+Search+Detect Evil+Roll (6+6+1+1 = 14 )
...You do not Mastered the Detect Evil power!
You get the trait BERSERKER's VIEW

"I am still at your side Destroya" says Kira next to you. "We still can..."
Suddenly, her face is Alexander's face. His body, clothes, everything is Alexander. And also Limonada, Amor, Black Fang and Shadower: all of them are Alexander for you now.
"You should know better, Destroya" says an Alexander. "To tame a power, you must try better, don't rush like that"

You can not do your action for two reasons:
1. You did not mastered Detect Evil, so you can not combine it.
2. You have BERSERKER's VIEW, you can not see any object, you can not trust in what you see.

"If you are not going to attack, then I guess it is my turn"
"I won't let you hurt my Master!" roars The Earth Spirit.

Alexander's DEX+Weapon+Weapon Magic+Precognition Magic+Roll (6+6+4+4+3 = 23 )
Against Destroya's INT+Ancient History+Summon Monster+Hydra's Heads+Roll (6+6+6+4+4 = 26 )
... CRITICAL ANOMALY!

The lethal knife slices the Hydra's Heads, and is about to penetrate your heart, when a tree grows from your chest, forming a wooden hand, grabbing the knife of Alexander and slashing your enemy in his chest!

Destroya's INT+Ancient History+Summon Monster+EARTH FORCE
(6+6+6+6 = 24 )
Against Alexander's CON+Endurance+Fortitude Magic (6+6+6 = 18 )
... ANOMALY!
6 Damage
INJURY

"Unexpected" says Alexander. "At least at little. Earth's power sure is something. Good that I have extra lifes, thanks to your predictable errors. Precognition magic is the best, isn't it?"

Destroya overcome BERSERKER's VIEW!

You are no longer watching Alexander everywhere, But...
Kira is crucified, tied by the branches of your tree, and the knife nailed in her heart.
Alexander is playing with Kira's Talisman in his hands.
"Why..." she says and then fall unconscious.
"Dear son, have you not suffered too much already? Better stop fighting. Give me your Talisman, your Earth Spirit. It was not my intention to fight this day. Your last companion is still missing, after all. But Shadower kept being suspicious... I tried to blame those two, Amor and Limonada, but then your friends ruined everything and I was forced to act. At least, for me, seize 4 spirits is not that bad. You still can save your friends..."

Kira roll Regeneration (1d6). She get a 2. She heals FOR COMPLETLY.

"Bullshit!" says Kira, throwing up blood by her mouth. "Don't let him get away with this... I don't understand what is going on but... This Spirits, we can not... give them to someone like him..."
Then she pull herself out the knife and free from the branches, now she has in her hands Alexander's Knife.
"Let's kick his ass"

As your math is correct, you summoned three creatures, two were devoured by the Earth Spirit, About Yamata no Orochi, the 8-headed Dragon, please say where are going to be all his heads (as in Hydra's case). You duplicate a shield for yourself, Kira and Black Fang.

EVENTS
Mission accomplished!  DE have won +1d6. His rolling is 6 for a total of 6. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.
Mission accomplished!  Shadower have won +1d6. His rolling is 6 for a total of 6. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.
Mission accomplished!  Black Fang have won +1d6. His rolling is 5 for a total of 7. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.

SITUATION
Alexander has pulled an "A la Aizen" (Bleach reference) and now has become the big bad. Where the hell is DE? How can BF and Shadower get heal after so much damage? Destroya will choose his friends or his duty?

DE's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Retrieve the Spirits Stolens! +1d6!

Destroya's Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Find a safe place! +1d6!
Current Mission! Read DT's book! +1d6!

Shadower's Cellphone says:

Black Fang's Cellphone says:

DE STATS
Intelligence: 2
Wisdom: 3
SKILLS: Stealth (6 MAX) / Acting (6 MAX) / Weapons (5) / Medicine (3) / Current Trend (6) / Dodge (6)
ITEM: 1 Knife (+2 Damage) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 7 Bullets) / Rick Rickman number / Spirit of Thunder (Used) / 1 Talisman / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / $100
POWER: Electricity Control (6 MASTERED)
CLAN TRICKSTER: +2 Any Roll involving INT
(6 unspent points)

Destroya STATS
Constitution: 1
SKILL: Ancient History (6 MAX) / Leadership (6 MAX) / Falsification (6 MAX) / Search (6 MAX)
ITEM: 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / 1 Talisman / Lupa (Wolf-Child) / Spirit of Earth (Over Soul) / Book (Mutants: On Genetic Variety and the Crossbreed Body) /  Legendary 42-Headed Hydra / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / $100
POWER: Summon Monster (6 MASTERED) / Duplicate Object (4 MASTERED) / Detect Evil (1)
OVER SOUL: Spirit Earth (+3 Turns)
EARTH FORCE: +6 DMG (Can not be absorbed)
ABSORB EARTH: Get Heal by earth and never DMG
DEVOUR SOUL: It Needs to eat humans soul to be Summoned more than 1 turn
EARTH MANTLE: +3 CON
EARTH SPIKE ARMOR: Hurts whoever get in melee area
CLAN LEADER: +4 to one Action helpìng a team member
DISREPUTE: -1 CHA until do something popular
(0 unspent points)

Shadower STATS
Strength: 6 (MX)
Constitution: 4
Wisdom: 6 (MAX)
SKILLS: Dodge (6 MAX) / Fight (6 MAX) / Tracking (2)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) / $5100
PARALIZED: -18 CON
CLAN LANCER: +2 Any Roll involving CON
WEIRD APPEARANCE (-1 CHA unless hair is cover)
PARALIZED: 18 Damage
(6 unspent points)

Black Fang STATS
Charisma: 6
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (6) Fight (4)
ITEM: 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 5 Bullets / 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / $100
PARALIZED: -14 CON
PUBLIC FACE (-1 Stealth)
(7 Unspent points)

You have 24 hours from now to post your action.

Last edited by rhaidot on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Destroya's Rage about CON)

Having fun by living my dream
rhaidot
Dicer King

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:10 pm

rhaidot wrote:Someone who I am not going to call (cough, Shadower, cough) knew some clues that were key to understand what was going on.
Yeaaaaah.

We're gonna be murdered. DE, we'll watch you from heaven.
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:15 pm

rhaidot wrote:"You are going to believe in my lead, right?" says Kira. "Then I command you, Wind Spirit, take DE with you to a safe place, and don't let him come back!"
Rolling Eyes  I surely didn't expect that... Kira doesn't trust me in a fight... Sad 

rhaidot wrote:By the way, Black Fang. You do know that Limonada is a HE, right? Just to be clear
Oh god, that was a sick and twisted. You getting to be a better troll than I could be. Evil or Very Mad

Shadower wrote:
rhaidot wrote:Someone who I am not going to call (cough, Shadower, cough) knew some clues that were key to understand what was going on.
Yeaaaaah.

We're gonna be murdered. DE, we'll watch you from heaven.
Should of trusting on escaping. I have this pro game like senses that never fail me. Neutral 

Last edited by DragonEye on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Limonada and Amor were always guys, I don't know why you though otherwise Question 

Well, I guess you will have to ask Kira about that Razz 

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:34 pm

rhaidot wrote:Limonada and Amor were always guys, I don't know why you though otherwise Question 

Well, I guess you will have to ask Kira about that Razz 
You weren't clear about it for sure. I guess I'll have to blame your broken English typing for it. Laughing 

Yeah, Once I read more into the post I figured out why now. That Alexander guy, didn't like him at the moment he first appeared.

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:47 pm

DragonEye wrote:You weren't clear about it for sure. I guess I'll have to blame your broken English typing for it. Laughing 
"Rhaidot goes to a corner and cry"

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:49 pm

*Comforts rhaidot hoping he'd give me a free dice roll*
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Shadower wrote:*Comforts rhaidot hoping he'd give me a free dice roll*
I may be a sentimental, and a Broken English User, but I am not so easy to manipulate, lol

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:47 pm

+6 Time Travel

"Wake up, Sir DE, Thunder's Avatar. Welcome to The Kingdom of the Six Sisters." A Fairy Queen, no clothes and with purple skin, is talking to you. "I am The Thunder Sister, I receive you, my dear Avatar."

*Cell phone goes off as I receive the new mission, I pulled it out and take a look* "New Mission! Retrieve the Spirits Stolens! +1d6!"

"Shouldn't It be, Retrieve the stolen Spirits?" I questioned the text sender... " Anyways, how am I going to do that. (Completely ignoring the fact that the others are getting beaten horrible as it's shown on the orb until it showed Kira crucified with a knife nailed in her heart...)

I once again look at the cell phone, waiting for it to give me a mission to kill Alexander. Twisted Evil

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Everyone's CON is 10 besides Shadower's whose is 8. That Boomerang Shield, GM. Razz
So they have less damage, and BF's Limonada situation was 4 points higher.

Also, this is bullshit using my background against me >.> but whatever.

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Come on Destroya, everything fit so perfect Very Happy

Now I am editing the damage, for BF don't change that much, but it does a great change to Kira (shadower didn't get the shield because that roll was a fail)

ABOUT KIRA EDITED:

"Bullshit!" says Kira, throwing up blood by her mouth. "Don't let him get away with this... I don't understand what is going on but... This Spirits, we can not... give them to someone like him..."
Then she pull herself out the knife and free from the branches, now she has in her hands Alexander's Knife.
"Let's kick his ass"

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:13 pm

These 3 have their own allies.
Destroya - Lupa
DragonEye - Kira
Black Fang - Limonada
I've got no one. Sad Shadower is sad. So my talisman and BF's talisman are gone. Mmm.
Btw rhaidot, how are me and Black Fang alive? Do we still have our talismans?
Shadower STATS
Constitution: 4 (+2)
SKILLS:
DEX - Dodge (6 MAX) / Fight (6 MAX)
CON - Survival (+4)
WIS - Tracking (2)
POWER:
DEX - Time Stop (4 MASTERED) / Weak Point (6 MASTERED)
(0 unspent points)

Action: Lemme see here, if Black Fang is able to move in his condition, provide an extra action for him through time stop to be able teleport everyone out of here. Provide an extra action for Destroya. Lastly, distract Alexander so he would instead cast his Nullify power on my time stop/weak point instead on the teleport.

Last edited by Shadower on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:16 pm

To be honest, I'm fine with it being a guy. I can make my character gay for now if it gets us out of this situation haha

Black Fang STATS
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (6) / Fight (4) / Teleport Magic (+6)
ITEM: 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 5 Bullets / 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / $100

I'll hold onto my final point, will use it as soon as it becomes necessary.

Not sure how restricted I am right now with this injury, so I'll type a list of different actions (the action I'd most like to use will be at the top and the action I'd least like to use will be at the bottom). Just go through the list until there's something satisfactory for you to do. Smile 

Action:
1. (a) Teleport all members of The Ancients Clan, Lupa, Amor and Limonada to a safe place.
(If there are too many and/or I need a high role then do action 2)
1. (b) If Shadowers time stop succeeds, then complete 1. (a) in 2 trips (prioritise the injured on the first trip).

2. Teleport myself and Lupa to a safe place.
(If I'm too wounded to move then do action 3)

3. Ask Limonada to heal me, then complete action 1/2 if possible.
(If he can't heal me or he can't move then do action 4)

4. Ask Limonada to use the wind to control my body and complete action 1/2 if possible.

Last edited by Black Fang on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:17 am

Edited: Fixed. was confused..

Now to post an action..

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:10 am

rhaidot wrote:ABOUT KIRA EDITED:

"Let's kick his ass"
That pretty big change, going from -4 con to fully healed. Laughing 

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:21 am

"Alexander, for all intensive purposes, if that really is you, you are indeed dead to me!" *tone getting mad, building energy* "How DARE you attack my CLAN!, YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR ACTIONS!"
Remember, Alexander, for every action there is always a REACTION!"

(I have 2 full action turns due to Time Stop {1 Turn given from Shadower})

I will give that extra Turn to my Earth Spirit.
Earth Spirit, can you create a barrier to protect Shadower and Black Fang?
Please try to do this for your 1st action, their talismans are gone because of Alexander.

Then I will do my actions.

• Duplicate Object Boomerang Shield(+4 CON, +4 DMG) for my EARTH SPIRIT & Summon the Mighty Chimera!
  • (WITH -1 to POWERS) Duplicate Object Masamune(+6DMG / Unbreakable) for my EARTH SPIRIT & Summon Satori! (Satori - An ape-like creature that can read minds.)

• Command for Chimera: Full offense on Alexander.
  • Command for 42-Headed Hydra: Full Offense on Alexander.
  • Command for 8-Headed Dragon: Full Offense on Alexander.
  • Command for Satori: Read Alexander's mind and manipulate his actions by knowing beforehand, also, defend his attack if you get the chance.
    Talking to Chimera: "Hello again, Mighty Chimera. Thank you for coming to help, this battle is a bit harder than your last."

Earth Spirit, this is your time to attack Alexander, you have new items now, with a +10 DMG bonus and +4 CON bonus!

Mathnote: Action 1: 6+6+4+6+4=26(+ROLL)
Action with -1: 6+6+3+5=20(+ROLL)
Earth Spirit Action2: 6+6+6+6=24(+ROLL?) (With Masamune + Boomerang Shield for +10 DMG to outcome+ +4 CON)

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:51 pm

Guys, update will have to wait until tomorrow (8-10 hours). I think I have fever, feeling bad, I am going to get a good sleep...

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: 

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:30 pm

No worries bud, get well soon!

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:08 am

Feeling better, being very busy  Shocked 

ACTIONS

DragonEye wrote:+6 Time Travel

*Cell phone goes off as I receive the new mission, I pulled it out and take a look* "New Mission! Retrieve the Spirits Stolens! +1d6!"

"Shouldn't It be, Retrieve the stolen Spirits?" I questioned the text sender... " Anyways, how am I going to do that. (Completely ignoring the fact that the others are getting beaten horrible as it's shown on the orb until it showed Kira crucified with a knife nailed in her heart...)

I once again look at the cell phone, waiting for it to give me a mission to kill Alexander. Twisted Evil
DE unlocked the power Time Travel (6)!

As soon as you unlocked the power, the raw feeling of being able to play with time try to overcome your sanity!

DE's CHA+Current Trend+Time Travel+Roll (6+6+6+3 = 21 )
...ANOMALY
You do Mastered the Time Travel power

You think you get to Master the power, when suddenly, a new DragonEye appears in the battlefield! And you are watching him from the pool!
"You are there!" says the Fire Spirit. "How can you be here and there? That's crazy shit!"
"No, he is not my Master" says the Thunder Spirit. "Look at him, I mean, the DE fighting Alexander, no the one sitting next to us."
"Indeed" agreeds the Water Spirit. "It's like ten years older, and it's using some weird armor."
"It's been a while, Alexander" says future!DE.
"Young DragonEye? Is that you?" ask a little confused Alexander.
"Yes and not. But let's just say, that I finally get the mission that I was expecting for so much time..."
Then they engage in the ultimate batlle!
"Yes" continues the Thunder Spirit. "That armor is strengthening is thunder control, almost like he was in oversoul with me. And he is using his power with more efficiency than current DE"
"But Alexander is not falling behind" says The Thunder Sister. "In fact, at every second Alexander is gaining advantage, slowly imposing the pace of the fight... At least that DE is doing something to distract Alexander, maybe the others may escape now. And so, my dear Avatar DE. Do you think that the cellphone it's like stupid, right? Well, let me tell you this: I AM THE ONE WRITING IT! AND SORRY FOR BEING UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE PROPERLY MY IDEAS WHEN I AM DEALING WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF A LOW BEING SLIGHTLY ABOVE AN APE. YOU THINK YOU ARE THE BIG HERO OR SOMETHING? YOU ARE JUST MY WILL. YOU ARE WHAT I NEED TO GET MY WILL DONE, AND NOTHING MORE, AND SINCE YOU ARE BECOMING SO DISRESPECTFUL, LET ME ROLL A BLACK DICE FOR YOU!"

DE rolls a Black Dice and get a 3! DE has -3 points Sad 

"AND THE NEXT TIME I WILL ROLL 2 BLACK DICES FOR YOU!"

Shadower wrote:These 3 have their own allies.
Destroya - Lupa
DragonEye - Kira
Black Fang - Limonada
I've got no one. Sad Shadower is sad. So my talisman and BF's talisman are gone. Mmm.
Btw rhaidot, how are me and Black Fang alive? Do we still have our talismans?
Shadower STATS
Constitution: 4 (+2)
SKILLS:
DEX - Dodge (6 MAX) / Fight (6 MAX)
CON - Survival (+4)
WIS - Tracking (2)
POWER:
DEX - Time Stop (4 MASTERED) / Weak Point (6 MASTERED)
(0 unspent points)

Action: Lemme see here, if Black Fang is able to move in his condition, provide an extra action for him through time stop to be able teleport everyone out of here. Provide an extra action for Destroya. Lastly, distract Alexander so he would instead cast his Nullify power on my time stop/weak point instead on the teleport.
Shadower's CON is 6! Shadower unlocked the skill Survival (4)!

As you are paralized and not death, you can use powers based in INT, WIS and CHA (don't need any move of the body) without any problem, but the powers based in STR, DEX and CON (do need a move of the body) are lowered because you roll without these stats. Also you can not use dodge (needs move), but you can give more extra actions because this don't require any move (of the body) of your part, just focus.

Shadower's Time Stop+Roll (6+1 = 7 )
...Barely Succeed!

You are able to give the extra action to Black Fang and Destroya. Nothing else, nothing more. You were thinking in help the Super DE that is fighting with Alexander (instead of Destroya or Black Fang), but he yells at you.

"NO! Just escape of here! I am already safe! Go to the Six Sister's Kingdom!"
"But DE..." says Kira but future!DE don't let her speak.
"I am not your DE, and you are not mi Kyra, even if I want... If you want to change the future, you must live today..."
A spear of ice pierce future!DE's heart. His body start to vanish even before he falls to the ground...
"So nice last words. I am grateful of hearing those, not every enemy dies with such a style phrase"

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Destroya1103 wrote:"Alexander, for all intensive purposes, if that really is you, you are indeed dead to me!" *tone getting mad, building energy* "How DARE you attack my CLAN!, YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR ACTIONS!"
Remember, Alexander, for every action there is always a REACTION!"

(I have 2 full action turns due to Time Stop {1 Turn given from Shadower})

I will give that extra Turn to my Earth Spirit.
Earth Spirit, can you create a barrier to protect Shadower and Black Fang?
Please try to do this for your 1st action, their talismans are gone because of Alexander.

Then I will do my actions.

• Duplicate Object Boomerang Shield(+4 CON, +4 DMG) for my EARTH SPIRIT & Summon the Mighty Chimera!
  • (WITH -1 to POWERS) Duplicate Object Masamune(+6DMG / Unbreakable) for my EARTH SPIRIT & Summon Satori! (Satori - An ape-like creature that can read minds.)

• Command for Chimera: Full offense on Alexander.
  • Command for 42-Headed Hydra: Full Offense on Alexander.
  • Command for 8-Headed Dragon: Full Offense on Alexander.
  • Command for Satori: Read Alexander's mind and manipulate his actions by knowing beforehand, also, defend his attack if you get the chance.
    Talking to Chimera: "Hello again, Mighty Chimera. Thank you for coming to help, this battle is a bit harder than your last."

Earth Spirit, this is your time to attack Alexander, you have new items now, with a +10 DMG bonus and +4 CON bonus!

Mathnote: Action 1: 6+6+4+6+4=26(+ROLL)
Action with -1: 6+6+3+5=20(+ROLL)
Earth Spirit Action2: 6+6+6+6=24(+ROLL?) (With Masamune + Boomerang Shield for +10 DMG to outcome+ +4 CON)

"Understand, Master" declare the Earth Spirit.

Earth Spirit makes a Barrier with ANOMALY category. It needs 25 or more to be overcome!

In accordance to your post, the result for your Action 1 is 28! Rising the Earth Spirit's Barrier to 29 and summoning the Mighty Chimera!
"You give me a proper welcome" says the Goat's head. "But it's like you were deaf to our warnings."
"Now we are watching the resultss of you and your friendss messsing with the balance." hisses the Snake's head. "How much imposssible thingss must to happen for you to realize it?"
"We will obey your command," roars the Lion's head, "only to exit as quickly as possible of this doomed dimension"

Goat's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control+Roll (6+6+6+4 = 22 )
...ANOMALY!

Snake's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control+Roll (6+6+6+2 = 20 )
...ANOMALY!

Lion's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control+Roll (6+6+6+1 = 19 )
...ANOMALY!

Three powelful fireballs are throw to Alexander...
"Why do you think that I take so many efforts in my plan, Destroya? Or is it maybe that you are still denying the true that is in front of your eyes?"
Alexander has no damage, the Talisman holding the Fire Spirit shining with red light.
"I can not any longer being hurt by fire, wind or water. Soon your Earth Spirit will be mine. Then I only will have to find your young friend DE and discover who is the Avatar from Dark Spirit, and then, I will be invincible. This fight is a child's game" says Alexander. "A barrier and a bunch of monsters. I just need my knife and one creature. Even if your friend of a loose time slow me a little, I will not let the Earth Spirit slip away from me!"

Alexander's INT+Ancient History+Summon Monster+Precognition Magic+Roll (6+6+6+6+2 = 26 )
...CRITICAL ANOMALY!

Raising a hand holding an amulet, Alexander says in a deep voice:

"Por lo tanto, convocó al legendario Kyūbi no kitsune. Te ordeno, usando el patrón de ataque 927 Soy una papa, destruye a los enemigos enfrente de mí, comenzando primero por derribar esa barrera."

An gigantic fox of nine tails is born from the Amulet.
"This is the strongest monster, almost as an Elemental Spirit, and no one besides me can summon it"

Kyūbi no kitsune's DEX+Carved Gems+Absorb Skin+Tails+Roll (6+6+6+9+4 = 31 )
Against Earth Spirit's Barrier (29)
... CRITICAL ANOMALY!

Kyūbi no kitsune destroys the barrier and engage in battle with Earth Spirit!

In accordance to your post, the result for your Action with -1 is 22! You give a Masamune to the Earth Spirit and summon Satori!

The 42-Headed Hydra goes in Full Offense on Alexander!

Hydra's DEX+Fight+Heads+Roll (6+6+42+5 = 59 )
...CRITICAL ANOMALY!

It has no damage effect because of the Water Spirit Talisman, but now Alexander can not move because is Paralized! Too many heads over him. You can not see him, but you hear his voice.
"Te ordeno, Cuchillo de Moira, ven a mi mano!"
"This knife is trying to move" says Kira.

Kira's STR+Roll (6+2 = 8 )
Against  Knife's STR+Roll (6+4 = 10 )
...Fail!

The Knife jump from Kira's hand and fly over Alexander, who then slices the Hydra's heads with a single slash! The heads start to regenerate, and Alexander is waiting patiently for that...

Yamata no Orochi goes Full Offense on Alexander!

Yamata no Orochi's DEX+Fight+Heads+Roll (6+6+8+5 = 25 )
Against Alexander's DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+6+6 = 18 )
...CRITICAL ANOMALY!

This time, the attack do damage in Alexander!

Yamata no Orochi's STR+Bites+Heads (6+2+8 = 16 )
Against Alexander's CON+Endurance+Fortitute Magic (6+6+2 = 14 )
...Succeed!
2 Damage (INJURY)

"Darn" says Alexander holding is wound. With his other hand, he slices once again the 84 Hydra's heads.

With 168 heads, the hydra is unable to mantain himself awake and falls sleep.

Satori reads Alexander's Mind.

Kyūbi no kitsune and The Earth Spirit gave both a lethal blow each other!

"Sorry, Master" whispers the Eart Spirit returning to his wing form...

"Now there is nothing between you and me, Destroya" screams Alexander coming to you, trying to give you a thrust with his knife!

Satory jumps in front of you and his chest is pierced by Alexander's Knife! Satory grabs Alexander!

"NOOOOOOOO!" howls Alexander, trying to reach you centimeter to centimeter...

Everything goes black for you...

Black Fang wrote:To be honest, I'm fine with it being a guy. I can make my character gay for now if it gets us out of this situation haha

Black Fang STATS
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (6) / Fight (4) / Teleport Magic (+6)

I'll hold onto my final point, will use it as soon as it becomes necessary.

Not sure how restricted I am right now with this injury, so I'll type a list of different actions (the action I'd most like to use will be at the top and the action I'd least like to use will be at the bottom). Just go through the list until there's something satisfactory for you to do. Smile

Action:
1. (a) Teleport all members of The Ancients Clan, Lupa, Amor and Limonada to a safe place.
(If there are too many and/or I need a high role then do action 2)
1. (b) If Shadowers time stop succeeds, then complete 1. (a) in 2 trips (prioritise the injured on the first trip).

2. Teleport myself and Lupa to a safe place.
(If I'm too wounded to move then do action 3)

3. Ask Limonada to heal me, then complete action 1/2 if possible.
(If he can't heal me or he can't move then do action 4)

4. Ask Limonada to use the wind to control my body and complete action 1/2 if possible.
Black Fang unlocked the power Teleport Magic (6)!

As soon as you feel the raw power, you try to tame it for your purposes!

Since you can not move because you are paralized, you can not use DEX or Resist Vertigo... But you use the extra action to double your Teleport Magic by focusing!

Black Fang's Teleport Magic+Roll (12+6 = 18 )
...Great Succeed!

You teleport all members of The Ancients Clan, Lupa, Amor and Limonada to a safe place! Feeling the link between DE and yourself, you are able to trace that safe place far far away.

The last thing that you hear is Alexander's voice: "NOOOOOOOO!"

You find yourself and the rest of your friends (plus Amor and Limonada) surrounded by the five Elementals Spirits, a lot of magical creatures and six like fairy queens with the size of an adult human, everyone with a skin color proper for her element.
"Welcome, Elemental Avatars. You are no longer in earth. This is the Kingdom of the Six Sisters"

EVENTS
Mission accomplished!  Destroya have won +1d6. His rolling is 1 for a total of 1. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.
Mission accomplished!  Shadower have won +1d6. His rolling is 2 for a total of 2. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.
Mission accomplished!  Black Fang have won +1d6. His rolling is 3 for a total of 4. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.

SITUATION
You rest a lot. In a moment your respective Elemental Fairy Queen takes you and your Spirit to have a private chat.
Thunder Sister for DE.
Earth Sister for Destroya.
Water Sister for Shadower.
Fire Sister for Black Fang.
Wind Sister for Kira.

After that you are gathered and listen to them speak in unison.
"There is not more urgent matter than recover the stolen Spirits" The Thunder Sister give a odd look to DE. "But is risky to face Alexander right now. First you must go and find your last companion, the Avatar of the Dark Spirit. But our Dark Sister has not talked with us since two thousands years, We don't know if she still is our ally or not, we can not assume that the last Avatar will be friendly towards you. But you must not let that Alexander take his power. We will send you to contact our Sister first in her Dark Kingdom. You must convince her of joining forces and then ask her to send your with her Avatar. We will provide a guide for you, but when you are in her Kingdom, we will no be able to be in contact with you. The Stolen Spirits are forced to be here, because Alexander is draining their power all the time. If we don't destroy those cursed Talisman fast enough Fire, Water and Wind will lose their Spirit form and will cease to exist, making Alexander the embodyment of those powers. Before your departing, there is any question that you want to ask to any of us? Also, what should we do with your allies?" They are talking about Lupa, Amor and Limonada.

DE's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Find the Avatar's Dark Spirit! +1d6!
New Secret Mission!
Current Mission! Retrieve the Spirits Stolens! +1d6!

Destroya's Cellphone says:
New Secret Mission!
Current Mission! Read DT's book! +1d6!

Shadower's Cellphone says:
New Secret Mission!

Black Fang's Cellphone says:
New Secret Mission!

DE STATS
Intelligence: 2
Wisdom: 3
SKILLS: Stealth (6 MAX) / Acting (6 MAX) / Weapons (5) / Medicine (3) / Current Trend (6) / Dodge (6)
ITEM: 1 Knife (+2 Damage) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 7 Bullets) / Rick Rickman number / Spirit of Thunder (Resting) / 1 Talisman / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / $100
POWER: Electricity Control (6 MASTERED) / Time Travel (6 MASTERED)
CLAN TRICKSTER: +2 Any Roll involving INT
(-3 unspent points)

Destroya STATS
Constitution: 1
SKILL: Ancient History (6 MAX) / Leadership (6 MAX) / Falsification (6 MAX) / Search (6 MAX)
ITEM: 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / 1 Talisman / Lupa (Wolf-Child) / Spirit of Earth (Resting) / Book (Mutants: On Genetic Variety and the Crossbreed Body) /  Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / $100
POWER: Summon Monster (6 MASTERED) / Duplicate Object (4 MASTERED) / Detect Evil (1)
CLAN LEADER: +4 to one Action helpìng a team member
DISREPUTE: -1 CHA until do something popular
(1 unspent points)

Shadower STATS
Strength: 6 (MX)
SKILLS: Dodge (6 MAX) / Fight (6 MAX) / Tracking (2) / Survival (4)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) / $5100
CLAN LANCER: +2 Any Roll involving CON
WEIRD APPEARANCE (-1 CHA unless hair is cover)
(2 unspent points)

Black Fang STATS
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (6) Fight (4)
POWER: Teleport Magic (6 MASTERED)
PUBLIC FACE (-1 Stealth)
(4 Unspent points)

You have 72 hours from now to post your action.

Last edited by rhaidot on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Elemental Sisters)

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top