WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Shadower on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:04 pm

rhaidot wrote:Impossible to teach any fight move to Lupa! You must have at least a 4 in a Skill to teach it to somebody else.
So what happens if we teach someone a skill?

Shadower STATS
Strength: 4(+1)
Dexterity: 6 (MAX)
Constitution: 3(+1)
Intelligence: 1
Wisdom: 4
Charisma: 4(+1)
SKILLS: Dodge (6) / Fight (4 + +2)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) /  $5000 / 1 Audi A8 (+6 Riding / Touch screen multimedia interface with Google Earth / Expensive / Stolen)
POWER: Time Stop (4 MASTERED)
(4 unspent points)

Action: Leave the car here, don't leave any prints of evidence. Time stop to take the person back to the car, then go to Destroya's mansion through the secret entrance.
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Well, that is everyone's actions, - sweet.

Also, from my action, I will have Lupa watch closely, and begin teaching her the pre-requisite skill: Falsification, that is, after we are back in my Mansion, safe.

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:52 pm

I have a feeling we will start to meet other dicers (Baam for example) on this, so I think 1 of us should possible invest in this power to increase our chances?

"INT+Identify Power+Nullify Power"
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:36 am

Good trolling DE,  good trolling indeed, just remember: ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cobalt wgah'nagl fhtagn.

To give an answer to Shadower, normally when you teach to somebody, s/he learns, unless s/he was not paying too much atention.

Please check your PM and send me back your answers. The 1d6 and the special item will be given in the next update.

ACTIONS

DragonEye wrote:Hm... strange numbers. =/

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>

It better than nothing, but I manage to patch myself up. At least I won't go out with blood lost. With the fight over while I was patching up, it's time to leave now. Looking around I seen a little good hiding spot on a roof that doesn't have an access to without out any logic means other than climbing or flying to get there. Looking at the text again... Flying with lightning...

Heh... It's now or never. I attempt to fly up there with the power of lightning and hide up there until I see an escape route to head to the mansion as Destraya said.
No roll allowed. Action is not clear.

"What happened man?" you read in your cellphone. "Just throwing lightning without any plan? That's so no style. You should read a book or two about the basics of electricity. Here, let me give you an hint"

After reading this, you just go to Destroya's Mansion (who the hell is Destraya?)
Using the secret entrance and sealing later, you get in to a huge mansion. There are exquisite paintings and furniture as soft as clouds. Then you hear steps coming to you.
"So you are one of Destroya's friends, right? Nice to meet you. My name is Alexander and I am a former archbishop, I am Destroya's Legal Guardian. Please feel free to stay here as long as you want. There is a regular library in the second floor and a arcane library in the basement (Destroya stay in those places more than in any others). But we also have a pool in the first floor and a game room which includes tv, computer and many videogames, I know that is something important to youngers. We have no maids or any type of employee, I clean the mansion by myself. There are free rooms in the third floor, just pick any room that you want and leave your luggage there. The fourth floor is the training room and the fifth floor is where my bedroom is. I am really glad that Destroya is not alone anymore, If you need something, please let me know."
After all this chat, there is a little something worring you. The "Find a safe place!" Mission is not accomplished yet. What do you think about that?
"There is something wrong, young man?" ask Alexander to you. "By the way, you don't need to hide your "Dicer Status" with me. I am what you may call a High Dicer."

Black Fang wrote:Action: The fight is over for some, but not for me. I pull the gun out of my bag and shoot Bully 3 + DT making sure to kill them both. The commotion should allow the shots fired to go unnoticed.
Revenge is sweet!

Take the bodies to the local forest without drawing any attention to myself and bury the bodies!
Since you don't have the skill "Weapons", you can only shoot once, your first target.
Bully3 is running, so you aim to his back.

Black Fang's DEX+Roll (6+1 = 7 )
Bully3 is escaping and is not defending himself
... Succeed!

Right in the vertebral column!

Black Fang's STR+Gun (6+4 = 10)
Against Bully3's CON (6)
... Succeed!
4 Damage!
-4 CON (INJURY) (DISABLED)

Bully3 receive the bullet right in the middle back. Now he can run or walk, just crawling very slowly.
"Good! Now he is cripple for the rest of his life! Yay! Mission accomplished! But you can also kill him, just for fun!" Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Destroya1103 wrote:
rhaidot wrote:
DragonEye wrote:Hm... strange numbers. =/
Question
DragonEye wrote:
DE's WIS+Medicine+Roll (6+3+1 = 10 )
Wisdom: 3
So, his real outcome is a 7.
Wisdom(3)+Medicine(3)+Roll(1)=7.

Anyway, I think you'd still heal yourself by 1.

Confirmed by GM: There are no sirens

+2 to Search

Action:

• While I have some time to spare, I will duplicate my Masamune so BF can have a copy since he will need something more silent for a weapon, plus, I have to strengthen the clan when I have the ability to. It is my duty.

Aftermath:

• After BF shoots both Bully3 and DT, I will search DT. After searching him and acquiring his valuables, I will carry him as BF carries Bully3 to get rid of the evidence. I will keep an eye out for abnormalities as we take a safe route to my secret entrance, avoiding other interference.

Free Talk Action:

• "Hey, Black Fang, let's get outta here! I know the way."
    "Come, Lupa - Let's go home Smile  .. & thank you for coming, more to learn out here too."

Destroya unlocked the skill Search (2)!

You are convinced that the best way to help is making another Masamune, it doesn't matter what flummery was the Chimera saying.

Destroya's DEX+Falsification+Duplicate Object+Clan Leader+Roll (6+6+4+3+3 = 22)
ANOMALY!

You did it! You successfully duplicate the Masamune! Then you hand it to Black Fang.

Then you see something in DT's hands, something that he was trying to keep far of the fire. You are going to grab it when Lupa do it before you.

Lupa's INT+Search+Roll (6+1+1 = 8 )
... Succeed!

Lupa rolls CON+Endurance+Fortitude Magic (6+1+1) against 1d6 Burn Damage (1)
... Succeed!

Lupa do not get hurt by the fire!

"Take it Oppa!" Lupa give it to you. "Destroya must not get hurt for something so dumb. Lupa is strong and fire can be hurt for it" When you smile upon her, she gets flushed.
It is some kind of book, for now you take it with you to read it when there is more time.
Then DT starts to moving...

DT rolls +1d6 Regeneration and get a 2! DT heals 2 CON. DT still is INJURY (-5 CON)

DT rolls CON+Endurance+Fortitude Magic (6+4+4) against 1d6 Burn Damage (2)
... Succeed!

DT suddenly jumps and attack Lupa!

DT's DEX+Fight+Weak Point+Roll (6+4+4+1 = 15 )
Against Lupa's DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+1+2 = 9 )
... Succeed!

Lupa try to do an evasion, but DT is a powerfull wolf than her and he grabs her neck with the accuracy of a ruthless murderer. Lupa try to free herself but it is useless.
"Little traitor!" shout DT. "Why are you helping a human scum? You deserve to die right here". He is about to break her neck when he see you, or more like he see the book that you are still holding. "THAT'S MINE!"
"Oppa..." speak Lupa with her last breath. "Please... escape" Then she faints.
"Looks like she really loves you" says DT, angry in his voice. "How much do you care about her, scum? Give me my book, and I will give you this stupid doll. Don't do any stupid, or I'll break his neck like if it was a toothpick..."
They both are covered in fire, but that's the less of your problems. Maybe Black Fang can help you with that brand Masamune of him...
Besides DT and Bully3, seems like everybody else has gone. And still there are not sirens.

Shadower wrote:
rhaidot wrote:Impossible to teach any fight move to Lupa! You must have at least a 4 in a Skill to teach it to somebody else.
So what happens if we teach someone a skill?

Shadower STATS
Strength: 4(+1)
Constitution: 3(+1)
Charisma: 4(+1)
SKILLS: Dodge (6) / Fight (4 + +2)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) /  $5000 / 1 Audi A8 (+6 Riding / Touch screen multimedia interface with Google Earth / Expensive / Stolen)
(4 unspent points)

Action: Leave the car here, don't leave any prints of evidence. Time stop to take the person back to the car, then go to Destroya's mansion through the secret entrance.
Shadower's STR is 5! Shadower's CON is 4! Shadower's CHA is 5! Shadower's Fight is 6!

Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Roll (6+6+4+6 = 22)
ANOMALY!

You "un-stole" the car, and go to Destroya's mansion. Everything is stop when you find DE sit in a couch. In front of him there is a tall man. There is something weird about that guy. Just now, in this "time suspended" of yours, it is the first time that you see someone like him. Everything is like grey when you are moving in stop time, your friends dicers and yourself were slightly blue, wolfs covered by a red aura...
But this man, whoever he is, just don't have any strange color, he looks normal, plenty normal.
You go back to move time and DE recognize you, the man turn to you.
"Welcome, Destroya's friend. My name is Alexander, former archbishop. I am the Legal Guardian of Destroya. Feel if like you were in your own home. Destroya and your other mate still not reached here. I am starting to worry a little, but it is better wait. I know this, If Destroya needs help, he will ask for it. Please, let your friend give you the details about the mansion, I need to make an urgent call. Excuse me"
As you and DragonEye are in there, you share his concern, about not been in a "safe place" yet.

EVENTS
Mission accomplished! :DBlack Fang have won +1d6. His rolling is 1 for a total of 1.
Survey sent! Very Happy Black Fang have won $100, a Magic Wing and +1d6. His rolling is 4 for a total of 5. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.

Survey sent! Very Happy Destroya have won $100, a Magic Wing and
+1d6. His rolling is 5 for a total of 5. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.

Survey sent! Very Happy Shadowet have won $100, a Magic Wing and +1d6. His rolling is 3 for a total of 3. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.

SITUATION
Looting time was not according to plan. Will be this the end of the lovely Lupa. This DT guy is stronger than you thought. And what about this Alexander guy? Should you trust him just like that? Are you gonna to act together or every man for himself?
Also, don't forget to fill the survey!

DE's Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Find a safe place! +1d6!
Current Mission! Learn how to fly using electricity! +1d6!

Destroya's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Read DT's book! +1d6!

Shadower's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Find out "Alexander's Secret"! +1d6!

Black Fang's Cellphone says:
Current Secret Mission!

DE STATS
Strength: 6 (MAX)
Constitution: 6 (MAX)
Intelligence: 2
Charisma: 6 (MAX)
SKILLS: Stealth (6 MAX) / Acting (6 MAX) / Weapons (5) / Medicine (3)
ITEM: 1 Knife (+2 Damage) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 7 Bullets) / Kira (She Wolf) / Rick Rickman number / 1 Magic Wing (It needs to be activated) / $100
POWER: Electricity Control (6 MASTERED)
INJURY (-4 CON)
CLAN TRICKSTER: +2 Any Roll involving INT
(5 unspent points)

Destroya STATS
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 6 (MAX)
Wisdom: 1
SKILL: Ancient History (MAX) / Leadership (MAX) / Falsification (6 MAX) / Search (2)
ITEM: 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / 1 Talisman / Lupa (Wolf-Child) / 1 Magic Wing (It needs to be activated) / $100
POWER: Summon Monster (1) / Duplicate Object (4 MASTERED)
CLAN LEADER: +3 to one Action helpìng a team member
SCARED OF OWN POWER (-1 Summon Monster until Mastered)
DISREPUTE: -1 CHA until do something popular
(5 unspent points)

Shadower STATS
Strength: 5
Constitution: 4
Charisma: 5
SKILLS: Dodge (6) / Fight (6 MAX)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) / 1 Magic Wing (It needs to be activated) / $5100
CLAN LANCER: +2 Any Roll involving CON
WEIRD APPEARANCE (-1 CHA unless hair is cover)
(7 unspent points)

Black Fang STATS
Constitution: 3
Charisma: 3
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (1) Fight (4)
ITEM: 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 6 Bullets) / 1 Magic Wing (It needs to be activated) / 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / $100
CLAN STRONGMAN: +2 Any Roll involving STR
MEDICINE PHOBIA (-1 Medicine)
IRON WILL (+1 Intimidation / -1 Seduction)
PUBLIC FACE (-1 Stealth)
(5 Unspent points)

You have 24 hours from now to post your action.

Last edited by rhaidot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:15 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Survey)

Having fun by living my dream
rhaidot
Dicer King

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:59 am

So basically teaching basically means, he'll learn the skill without needing to spend points?

Shadower STATS
Strength: 5 (+1)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) / 1 Magic Wing (It needs to be activated) / $5100
POWER: Time Stop (4 MASTERED) Weak Point (+6)
(0 unspent points)

Action: We're gonna be murdered by this High Dicer dude. Damn. Destroya, why is your guardian creepy? xD
Go to one of the bedrooms in the third floor, put my luggage there, search my room for anything, hopefully I'll find something to cover my hair, a cloak or something. Then go to the basement and search through the stuff possibly to gain any information on this guardian. Try to inspect Alexander's bedroom for anything, traps or something in the front door, if I'm pretty sure everything's clear. Just head back down again and continue research, might be too risky to make a move opposing a self-proclaimed High Dicer.

Last edited by Shadower on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:52 am

Shadower wrote:So basically teaching basically means, he'll learn the skill without needing to spend points?
Learning skills or stats without spending points is the "normal" way, can take days or weeks to learn, and months or years to develop. And Destroya was talking about teaching Lupa, not himself, so your "he'll learn the" will be instead "she'll learn the."

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:27 am

Making a big deal over a typo? Neutral Rolling Eyes 

While at the house, I search the library for any books I can use to learn how to fly with lightning. Taking the book with me, I search for a medical room to fully heal myself. Also keeping my cell-phone close to make sure if Kira texted me yet.

Last edited by DragonEye on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Decided my consitution was more important. As it put me in a limited move situation with anything dangerous.)

DragonEye

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:46 am

Black Fang STATS
Constitution: 3 (+3)
Charisma: 3 (+2)

Action: Walk over to Bully3's body, turn his body over and I put my newly acquired sword to his neck.

"Learn your lesson? Begone and tell no-one of this and I will let you live, if you tell anyone however, I will know. I will find you, and kill you!"

I turn back and see Lupa in trouble, I take the opportunity to shoot DT while he's pre-occupied with Lups and Destroya.

P.s. Didn't I have 5 fight? Look at page 7. I may have forgotten an event that lowered my stat however?
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:55 am

Black Fang, in page 7 update you were revived, broke your LAZARUS Status (who give random good/bad stat, skill or power) and you get this:

+1 CON
-1 Fight
PUBLIC FACE (-1 Stealth)

DE, I will no fall so easy in your trolling -.-

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:08 am

rhaidot wrote:Black Fang, in page 7 update you were revived, broke your LAZARUS Status (who give random good/bad stat, skill or power) and you get this:

+1 CON
-1 Fight
PUBLIC FACE (-1 Stealth)

DE, I will no fall so easy in your trolling -.-
That was right! Thanks for the clarification!

Also, how/when do we find out what the Magic Wing does?
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:19 am

Black Fang wrote:That was right! Thanks for the clarification!

"1 Magic Wing (It needs to be activated)"

It needs to be... activated? Lol, just say "I use Magic Wing" or something like that, it is like throwing a Pokeball I guess XD

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:22 am

rhaidot wrote:
Black Fang wrote:That was right! Thanks for the clarification!

"1 Magic Wing (It needs to be activated)"

It needs to be... activated? Lol, just say "I use Magic Wing" or something like that, it is like throwing a Pokeball I guess XD
I got that part, didn't want to activate it though in case it's something worth saving. I guess I'll hang onto it until we all have one, then we'll observe one of us using one.
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:00 pm

(Stat Point Addition Slot= Keep 5 Points.)

Free Talk Action:

• Deal, I will give you the book, but only if you release Lupa so I know she will not be harmed I will then toss you the book, or, would you like to exchange for a more valuable book? I have a few with me that you may be interested in reading. Otherwise, you exchange with me first, because I can quickly give you this book, plus I cannot trust you if I give you this and then you hurt her. You don't have to die, just let her go.

(Also, I have the book currently in my shoulder-bag that is strapped tight to me, so it doesn't slow me down.)
(I will be timing my action with BF just ahead of me so he can shoot just as DT releases Lupa, if he does..)

Action:

• (Assuming he let's Lupa go, that is when BF will be shooting DT, so my official action will be after BF shoots DT.)

Official Action: Scenarios.
  1. If BF's shot kills him, I will loot the rest of DT's person to double-check, then walk with Lupa and BF to the secret entrance.
  2. If BF's shot does not kill him but put him on the ground, I will finish him off (auto-success if he is helpless) with my Masamune.
  3. If DT dodges, Leadership Persuasion(against his ego) to hoax him into letting Lupa go for him to do the right thing. (and BF to get an open shot.) (6INT+6Leadership+Roll)

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 pm

rhaidot wrote:DE, I will no fall so easy in your trolling -.-
Lucky for you, I'm getting bit bored of doing cobalt impersonation on her trolling. Twisted Evil I'll get you another time then. Wink 

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:29 pm

This safe place is troubling indeed. I wonder if I should stay away from the mansion now. And just run off to some distant place.

To satisfy my own curiosity, were we given the same survey questions?
1. If you were in a musical group...
2. Pick the person you like from the list...
3. Align yourself and your bandmates with the next elements...
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:32 am

ACTIONS

Shadower wrote:So basically teaching basically means, he'll learn the skill without needing to spend points?

Shadower STATS
Strength: 5 (+1)
POWER: Time Stop (4 MASTERED) Weak Point (+6)
(0 unspent points)

Action: We're gonna be murdered by this High Dicer dude. Damn. Destroya, why is your guardian creepy? xD
Go to one of the bedrooms in the third floor, put my luggage there, search my room for anything, hopefully I'll find something to cover my hair, a cloak or something. Then go to the basement and search through the stuff possibly to gain any information on this guardian. Try to inspect Alexander's bedroom for anything, traps or something in the front door, if I'm pretty sure everything's clear. Just head back down again and continue research, might be too risky to make a move opposing a self-proclaimed High Dicer.
Shadower's STR is 6! Shadower unlocked the power Weak Point!

As soon as you unlock the power, the raw energy try to burst your body!

Shadower's DEX+Fight+Weak Point+Roll (6+6+6+3 = 21 )
... Succeed!
You have Mastered the power Weak Point

You manage to control your power. But just for a second, you could see some black thread coming from every object and living thing around you, you just need to cut those black threads and it gets destroyed (not destroya, destroyed  Cool  ) In two words: Instant Kill.

You look for something to cover your hair.

Shadower's INT+Roll (1+4 = 5 )
... Fail!

You do not find anything.

For more actions, you use your Time Stop.

Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Roll (6+6+4+6 = 22 )
ANOMALY!

Your first go is the basement, but with that low INT and without the skill search...

Shadower's INT+Roll (1+3 = 4 )
... Fail!

Books... You are not really a reader... You do not... Just, there is nothing you can do with the books, except hit very hard with them. Well, you like to read other's secrets... But this time... There are so many books!

You decide to try your luck upstairs...

Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Roll (6+6+3+5 = 20 )
Against Alexander's INT+Identify Power+Nullify Power+Roll (6+6+6+4 = 22)
... Fail!

You were just giving a peek, pretty smooth, when your hear...
Diosa de la Oscuridad, anula el poder de mis enemigos!
Suddenly, your power is broken. You were just grabbing the door knob when this happen, and you clearly can hear Alexander's voice right behind you.
"May I ask, young Shadower, what are you doing in my private room?" His voice is icy. "Are you some kind of thief? Or maybe you don't trust me for some reason... Why, young Shadower, why are you behaving like this?" Alexander's hand are in the pockets of his pant, but you feel like if some kind of weapon is aiming you...
Don't you feel a little worry? What are you gonna say or do?
You get an unexpected messagge "Congratulations! Kira has joined the party!"

DragonEye wrote:Making a big deal over a typo? NeutralRolling Eyes

While at the house, I search the library for any books I can use to learn how to fly with lightning. Taking the book with me, I search for a medical room to fully heal myself. Also keeping my cell-phone close to make sure if Kira texted me yet.
Well, you find a comic book with one of the characters that your cellphone called a "Hint". At the end of the comic, you find the answer to some letter sent by a fan, "How can Static Shock fly and what are the measures for his powers?"

Super-Conductive Electromagnetism

Static has the metahuman ability to project, channel, generate, manipulate, and absorb raw electromagnetic energy, mainly being able to generate electricity from his body and fire powerful lightning bolts from his hands. He can generate electromagnetic shields from his body in order to protect himself from bullets, lasers, energy blasts, and other projectiles, and he can also generate repulsion fields that repel virtually anything. He can manipulate magnetic fields and magnetically lift metal objects, sometimes weighing many tons (anywhere from cars to helicopters). He can use his powers to magnetize and demagnetize objects; broadcast his voice over speakers nearby; charge objects with electricity to cause them to explode; reverse the polarity of nearly any object; and bend electrons to his will. He can also cover his fists with electromagnetic energy and employ this tactic in the use of melee attacks. Static has also has a trademark ability to generate electromagnetic energy to cling people and/or objects to surfaces, dubbing it a "Static-Cling." He can also use it to charge and levitate non-metal objects, but on some occasions, he has failed to. Static's maximum power level is unknown, but he has stated to be able to generate at least 20,000 volts of power and at one point has generated electromagnetic energy that was once immeasurable but powerful enough to destroy an abandoned building. Static uses a reinforced piece of steel to fly at up to speeds of 200 mph, controlling it via electromagnetic levitation.
Equipment

Static's most common item used in comics is a metallic disk he designed that allows him to fly using his powers. He's also capable of using the disk as a make shift weapon.

As you read this, you also find in the first floor some kind of nursery room. Excellent! +1d6 Bonus!

DE's WIS+Medicine+Bonus+Roll (3+3+4+5 = 15 )
... Succeed!
You heal 2 wounds!
INJURY (-2 CON)

Now there is nothing more than medicine can do for you. You need to sleep and rest. You recover from 1 wound for every night resting.
And yes, you get a text, not from Kira, but it is about her: "Congratulations! Kira has joined the party!"

Black Fang wrote:Black Fang STATS
Constitution: 3 (+3)
Charisma: 3 (+2)

Action: Walk over to Bully3's body, turn his body over and I put my newly acquired sword to his neck.

"Learn your lesson? Begone and tell no-one of this and I will let you live, if you tell anyone however, I will know. I will find you, and kill you!"

I turn back and see Lupa in trouble, I take the opportunity to shoot DT while he's pre-occupied with Lups and Destroya.

P.s. Didn't I have 5 fight? Look at page 7. I may have forgotten an event that lowered my stat however?
Black Fang's CON is 6! Black Fang CHA is 5!

Black Fang's CON+IRON WILL+Roll (3+1+4 = 8 )
Bully3's Read Lips and Resist Domination are blocked!
Against Bully3's INT (6)
... Succeed!

Bully3 just nod, because he knows you are FiretrUCKING serious! Bully3 was intimidated.
Then you focus in DT, he is still strangling Lupa. You watch how Destroya is trying to convince him, but Destroya is just laughing and instead of letting go Lupa, he is about to kill her! You shoot from an advantage point! +1d6 Bonus!

Black Fang's DEX+Bonus+Roll (6+5+5 = 16 )
Against DT's DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+4+6 = 16 )
... Draw!

You aim well, but DT's sharp reflexes make him shield himself with Lupa! Both get shoot!

Black Fang's STR+Gun+CLAN STRONGMAN (6+4+2 = 12 )
Against DT's CON+Endurance+Fortitude Magic (6+4+4 = 14 )
... Fail!
0 Damage!
-5 CON (INJURY)

Black Fang's STR+Gun+CLAN STRONGMAN (6+4+2 = 12 )
Against Lupa's CON+Endurance+Fortitude Magic (6+1+1 = 8 )
... Succeed!
4 Damage!
-4 CON (INJURY) (UNCONSCIOUS)

Lupa get the bullet in the chest, she is hurt pretty bad, at least her regeneration kick. Sadly, DT's regeneration too!

DT rolls +1d6 Regeneration and get a 2! DT heals 2 CON. DT still is INJURY (-3 CON)

Lupa rolls +1d6 Regeneration and get a 2! Lupa heals 2 CON. Lupa still is INJURY (-2 CON)

"Stupid human" growls DT. "You can not beat me. You are just weak humans. Your tricks can not overcome wolf's power"
As he is screaming like crazy, you get an unexpected messagge "Congratulations! Kira has joined the party!".

Destroya1103 wrote:(Stat Point Addition Slot= Keep 5 Points.)

Free Talk Action:

• Deal, I will give you the book, but only if you release Lupa so I know she will not be harmed I will then toss you the book, or, would you like to exchange for a more valuable book? I have a few with me that you may be interested in reading. Otherwise, you exchange with me first, because I can quickly give you this book, plus I cannot trust you if I give you this and then you hurt her. You don't have to die, just let her go.

(Also, I have the book currently in my shoulder-bag that is strapped tight to me, so it doesn't slow me down.)
(I will be timing my action with BF just ahead of me so he can shoot just as DT releases Lupa, if he does..)

Action:

• (Assuming he let's Lupa go, that is when BF will be shooting DT, so my official action will be after BF shoots DT.)

Official Action: Scenarios.

1. If BF's shot kills him, I will loot the rest of DT's person to double-check, then walk with Lupa and BF to the secret entrance.
  2. If BF's shot does not kill him but put him on the ground, I will finish him off (auto-success if he is helpless) with my Masamune.
  3. If DT dodges, Leadership Persuasion(against his ego) to hoax him into letting Lupa go for him to do the right thing. (and BF to get an open shot.) (6INT+6Leadership+Roll)

You did give an open shot to Black Fang, yet DT could react and Lupa got hit! She regenerate from that, but it is DT who can kill her in just a wink.
In accordance to your plan, you try to hoax DT.

Destroya's Leadership is disable by DT's Wolf senses
Destroya's INT+Roll (6+2 = 8 )
Against DT's INT+Read Lips+Resist Domination (6+4+4 = 14 )
... Fail!

He teases you.
"Fool human! My eyes can see every detail of your ugly face, and I know if you are lying or telling the true, I even can see your emotions, you are frustrated because your plan was not what you expected. And what you can hide with  acting, my nose can smell it. I can take you and your friend and recover my book from your dead body! And later I will find that Shadower guy and get my proper revenge! But the first to die, will be this treacherous wolf!"
As he is about to kill Lupa, you get an unexpected messagge "Congratulations! Kira has joined the party!".
Kira the she-wolf jumps over DT and...

Kira's DEX+Fight+Weak Point+Roll (6+4+4+5 = 19 )
Against DT's DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+3+5 = 14)
... Succeed!

She snatched his arm, saving Lupa in the procces!

Kira's STR+Claws (6+2 = 8 )
Against DT's CON+Endurance+Fortitude Magic (6+4+4 = 14 )
... Fail!
0 Damage!
-3 CON (INJURY) (MANGLED)

Lupa is still unconscious in the floor, DT´s arm close to her.
DT's Inhuman resistance make him stand even losing an arm, but his disbelief face is refreshing.
"Luck for you, my priority was not to kill you." says Kira with a cruel voice. "But that can be solved pretty quickly." Then she turns to you. "What should we do with this slag willing to hurt a children, Clan Leader?"
And then 4 people fall from the sky. They are wearing black robes, 1 girl and 4 boys a little older than you guys. They put themselves between DT and the rest of you.
"Hey hey" says one with red hair. "There is not need to be so aggressive. It was a fun fight to watch. Now, why don't you guys retreat, save the little child over there, get a good sleep this night and live another day?"
The girl with silver hair intervenes. "To say it wihtout stupids detours. We are saving this wolf's ass and if you try to prevent, we will kill all of you right here!"

EVENTS
Kira has joined The Ancients Clan
Secret Mission accomplished! Very Happy  Black Fang have won +3d6. His rolling is 2, 2 and 5 for a total of 9.

SITUATION
Kira is partners of you now? What the hell will feel DE about it? Is Lupa safe? Is DT gonna escape? Who are those four in black robes? And what about the poor Shadower? Is he in danger or is just a sitcom's misunderstanding?

DE's Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Learn how to fly using electricity! +1d6!

Destroya's Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Read DT's book! +1d6!

Shadower's Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Find out "Alexander's Secret"! +1d6!

Black Fang's Cellphone says:
New Mission! To have you first kiss! +1d6!

DE STATS
Intelligence: 2
SKILLS: Stealth (6 MAX) / Acting (6 MAX) / Weapons (5) / Medicine (3)
ITEM: 1 Knife (+2 Damage) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 7 Bullets) / Rick Rickman number / 1 Magic Wing (It needs to be activated) / $100
POWER: Electricity Control (6 MASTERED)
INJURY (-2 CON)
CLAN TRICKSTER: +2 Any Roll involving INT
(5 unspent points)

Destroya STATS
Constitution: 1
SKILL: Ancient History (MAX) / Leadership (MAX) / Falsification (6 MAX) / Search (2)
ITEM: 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / 1 Talisman / Lupa (Wolf-Child) / 1 Magic Wing (It needs to be activated) / $100
POWER: Summon Monster (1) / Duplicate Object (4 MASTERED)
CLAN LEADER: +4 to one Action helpìng a team member
SCARED OF OWN POWER (-1 Summon Monster until Mastered)
DISREPUTE: -1 CHA until do something popular
(5 unspent points)

Shadower STATS
Strength: 6 (MX)
SKILLS: Dodge (6 MAX) / Fight (6 MAX)
POWER: Time Stop (4 MASTERED) / Weak Point (6 MASTERED)
(0 unspent points)

Black Fang STATS
ITEM: 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 5 Bullets / 1 Magic Wing (It needs to be activated) / 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / $100
CLAN STRONGMAN: +2 Any Roll involving STR
PUBLIC FACE (-1 Stealth)
(9 Unspent points)

You have 24 hours from now to post your action.

Last edited by rhaidot on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:55 am

"Ah, crap. Sorry sire, seems I've been caught. My friend Destroya asked me to think something of to surprise you for a thank you gift. He told me to take a peek on your room to see if there's anything that would indicate anything you'd like. Speaking to you directly would just remove the surprise of giving something to you. Sorry about that sire, at times like these we should not misunderstand each other. You are the guardian of Destroya, for that reason I trust you, and you should try to do same as well as I am a comrade of Destroya. Mind if I ask a favor sire? Can you teach me how to use some Weapons? If you don't mind training me, can we use time stop so we have more time for training?"

Save me DE, this guy is gonna murder us. XD

Side comment: Oh yeah, I have MEoDP. xD

Last edited by Shadower on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:07 am

All all I have to say, Black Fang, stay away from Kira...

+5 Current Trend

I'll help shadower with his by persuading Alexander that he was just looking at things you're interesting in so that shadower can get you a gift. (Hoping that our rolls will combine so it'll have a high chance of success.)

Afterwards, I head out side and practice my lightning magic to fly like how the note described how the fictional character done with his electrical energy. Once I got the hand of it, I just camp up on top of the roof waiting for the others to arrive.

Last edited by DragonEye on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:09 am

And crap, I misunderstood DE's post, so ignore me.

Last edited by Shadower on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:20 am

Black Fang STATS
Wisdom: 1 (+3)
Charisma: 5 (+1)
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (1 +5) Fight (4)

Action: Agree with the cloaked group to leave DT alone for now. Ask them who they are before leaving.

I turn to Destroya and we agree to head back to his mansion together through the secret entrance. Make sure we make it back to his mansion safely.

Last edited by Black Fang on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:26 am

DragonEye wrote:All all I have to say, Black Fang, stay away from Kira...

-Edit this post for acton later-
Haha, if you come up with some idea's to do that mission then I'm all ears. I currently have no clue!
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:47 am

Try to find a random girl at school, shouldn't be to hard with good charisma.

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:09 am

BF lol. Lupa is mine to take care of. Change your action when you get a chance. Razz

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:19 am

Save 5 points. (again)
Action: "I'll see you later then, DT, nice to meet your friends as well."  I will pick up Lupa, and activate my Magic Wing. If It is able to fly Me, Lupa, BF, and Kira, I will bring us all to my 2nd secret entrance of my mansion, by the lake a ways from the forest area. If I can't bring all 4, I will bring Lupa and myself.
Also, when and if we can get to mansion, I will Immediately read DT's Book after I make sure Lupa is okay.

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:52 am

Destroya1103 wrote:BF lol. Lupa is mine to take care of. Change your action when you get a chance. Razz
Makes my job easier then, all done!
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top