WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  DragonEye on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:16 am

Shadower wrote:We're causing a mess in school again.xD
Baam pretty much ruined the school the first time around by himself. :study: 

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>

I also finally got around reading that manga, "Dice, the cube that changes everything." It was pretty good, explained quite a few things with the cell phone and everything else along with it. To bad the text doesn't have much personality unlike the manga does. ~ My favorite part is the bible spoilers btw. Laughing

Also re-reading all the actions again to see if i missed anything important, which I tend to do at times. The only major thing that changed was how the posts we're made by Rhaidot. Looks like you got better over time in giving the extra effort in making the actions nicer with the extra roles and skills being shown. Also the story-telling part too. Cool

DragonEye

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:28 am

Clan: The Ancients has now been established.
Clan Leader: Destroya

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:59 am

We got more than 100 replies! Yay! bounce 

If I recall well, the mess in the school was Baam AND Destroya business XD

Reaaaally appreciating your comments DE. About the "text personality" thing I try my best, but english is not my native language, and even in spanish I am not really a troll, so I do my best, I will try to be more like X :sleep: 
Thanks you for your remark about actions and the plot, that hopefully will get more strong as the story goes. :cheers: 

Enough chat. Let's roll! :bball: 

ACTIONS
DragonEye wrote:Standing there, dripping blood on the floor. I put away my gun and look at my hands, now covered in blood. My blood. "You shouldn't of done that, the contract is now broken by the drop of blood." Lightning energy starts to appear, and start to grow stronger in seconds. "Now, I will NOT hold back my hand no longer, may you find pain and suffering in your afterlife."

Once the unknown wolf is completely vaporized by lightning, I start to walk back into the shadows and head back to the fight to see if they still require my aid.
DE's CHA+Acting+Electricity Control+Roll (6+6+6+5 = 23 )
Against ???'s DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+4+6 = 16 )
... Anomaly!

Your lighting bolt strikes!

DE's CHA+Acting+Electricity Control (6+6+6 = 18 )
Against ??? CON+Endurance+Fortitude Magic (6+4+4 = 14 )
... Succeed!
4 Damage
-4 CON (INJURY)

Like if you're the god Thor, you punish the insolent, but this strong wolf refuses to fall. However you torn your enemy's cloack, and burned her face. And now you can see who is ???
??? is Kira!
"What... was... that? How dare you! No one can touch my pretty face!
She jumps over you and try to bite you.

DE's DEX+Roll (6+6= 12)
Against ???'s DEX+Weapon+Roll (6+4+4= 16)
... Fail!

???'s STR+Bite (6+3= 9 )
Against DE's CON (6)
... Fail!
3 Damage!
-5 CON (INJURY)

She bites you in an arm, you almost fainted, but you are still standing on your feets, barely. Then it gets worse.
The moon is in the night's sky.
She lose her human form and become a full woll. You can see how her wounds are starting to heal.

??? roll +1d6 Regeneration and get a 2! She heals 2 CON. She still is INJURY (-2 CON)

"DE!" you hear.
You look askance at your girlfriend Kira calling you. She looks quite shock and in a second she is transforming into wolf. She come and try to push your enemy!

Kira's DEX+Fight+Roll (6+4+3 = 13 )
Against ???'s DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+4+4 = 14)
... Fail!

??? dodges and and put herself away from you.
"Ha ha" roars ??? with a deep growl. "So you came to save your little boyfriend. How foolish of you"
"Shut up!" Kira replies with the same deep voice "I'll make you regret hurting him", with a slightly more sweet voice, she says "DE, please, go away. I can handle her, I'll explain you everything later. Go!"
Confused, you proceed to walk back into the shadows and head back to the fight of your clan. You receive the messagge giving you the dice, at the same time that you can see...

Shadower wrote:We're causing a mess in school again.xD

Try to take out DT as soon as possible, try ignoring the minions so that I can beat DT asap.
Shadower's DEX+Roll (6+1= 7 )
Against DT's DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+4+2= 12 )
... Faill!

DT dodges your attack! Again! Who can expect it?

Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+6+3= 15 )
Against DT's DEX+Fight+Roll (6+4+4= 14 )
... Succeed!

"NOOOOOOOO! WHY CAN I HIT YOU!" Scream a angry and frustrated DT.
This is indeed, the epic Evasion Battle of ever :sleep: 

Black Fang have three Bullies over him, but another two come to attack you. With every extra attack, you lose a little of your dodge skill.

Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+5+3= 14 )
Against Bully2's DEX+Fight+Roll (6+1+6= 13 )
... Succeed!

You get your head down, but what about your neck? You lose a little dodge skill.

Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+4+5= 15 )
Against Bully1's DEX+Fight+Roll (6+1+4= 11 )
... Succeed!

"You rock Shadower" Says one pretty wolf classmate of you.
Then you listen a general gasp, and get terrified when you turn to see your friend BF...

Black Fang wrote:Black Fang STATS
Strength: 6 (MAX)
Dexterity: 6 (MAX)
Constitution: 1
Intelligence: 6 (MAX)
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 3
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (1)
Fight (+5)

Action: Try and get as many of DT's minions to focus on me by taunting them so Shadower can remain focused on DT. Take up position and prepare to fight multiple people at once.
Black Fang unlocked the skill Fight (5)!

You take a stance that you watched once in a Wolf Lee movie, invite them with your hand, and they go against you all at the same time. You hope your multiple taunt can save you.

Black Fang's DEX+Fight+Roll (6+5+2 = 13)
Against Bully5 DEX+Fight+Roll (6+1+5 = 12)
... Succeed!

You fool the first! But with every attack is harder to pull the trick and lose a little of fight skill.

Black Fang's DEX+Fight+Roll (6+4+4 = 14)
Against Bully4 DEX+Fight+Roll (6+1+5 = 12)
... Succeed!

You duck and a kick is waiting for your face! You lose a little of fight skill.

Black Fang's DEX+Fight+Roll (6+3+1 = 10)
Against Bully3 DEX+Fight+Roll (6+1+6 = 13)
... Fail!

Bully3 kicks you hard!

Bully3's STR (6)
Against Black Fang's CON (1)
... Fail!
5 Damage!
-4 CON (DEATH)

DEATH: Your cumulative damage is way more than your CON.

You are walking to the light.
"That's just boring" says the cellphone in your hand. "Game over already? Look, I am willing to give you another try, but in exchange you have to give me 6 points. Don't make that sad face! The next time will be the double! I help you to go back the game if you have points to give me. Come on! What are six points compared to your life?"
You are going to give your points when...
"Wait a minute, seems like your clan leader is going to help you. How nice of him!"

CRITICAL ANOMALY

You found yourself wake up, slowly standing up. Everybody is watching you, and in their faces you can read two words: No way!

Destroya1103 wrote:
rhaidot wrote:Destroya's CHA+Current Trend+Roll (6+6+5=17)
Against "Shadower-BF VS DT-Bullies" High Roll (18)

>_> lame, what a horrible way to lose stat points >_>

They got a perfect roll -_-

I will tell Lupa to stay safe in her safe room and read some of the scriptures to learn a bit more. She will pick a type between: The Great War, The Ancient Crafts, or Tales of the Great Hall.
before I exit the mansion while I am concealed in my room, I will attempt another shot at Summon Monster. Since the party guests are attracted by this, I know of it and it's location since their chattering.

• I chant from the Ancient Scriptures, and call upon The Mighty CHIMERA
  • Command it to save Shadower and BF, but kill no more then those who are against them.

When I hear it being 6 vs. 2 I know it's bad.
I then exit and quickly go to assist, my Katana is in its sheath on my back.
Lupa picks "Tales of the Great Hall". But she is not pleased of being lef behind. Mad 

Destroya's INT+Ancient History+Summon Monster+Roll (6+6+0+2 = 14)
... Not enough to Mastered Summon Monster!

The Chimera is not pleased when you call it.
"Insolent human!" says the goat's head. "Who are you to call us? I shall eat you"
"Don't get stupid mad" interfere the sneak's head "Let's not lose time with this punny human and better eat that delicious wolf-child over there. I bet it is yummy."
"Why do you always want to get in trouble?" replies the lion's head "Those two will defend themselves, and we just will not get anything. Our Summoner has a incredible weapon with him. He can give to us that unbreakable katana, and in exchange we will agreed to help him. In that way, nobody is going to waste time. isn't it a good deal, human?"
Well, what are you gonna do about the rebellious chimera?

EVENTS
Mission accomplished! Very Happy   Black Fang have won +1d6. His rolling is 1 for a total of 1. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.
Black Fang is DEATH! :no: Need to pay 6 point to live again. :affraid: 

Mission accomplished! Very Happy  DE have won +1d6. His rolling is 3 for a total of 3. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.
DE failed the Secret mission Sad 

Mission accomplished! Very Happy  Destroya have won +1d6. His rolling is 4 for a total of 4
Secret Mission accomplished! :cheers:  Destroya have won +3d6. His rolling is 6, 5 and 4 for a total of 19. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.
Destroya give a dice to Shadower! His left points are 15 now.

Shadower get a gift! A dice from Destroya! His rolling is 5 for a total of 5. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.
Shadower failed the secret mission!
Sad 

SITUATION
Mala suerte! (Bad Luck! in spanish)
The moon is in the night's sky. Wolves have lost human form. Curfew is active. Everything you are doing (except Destroya) is been uploading to internet. And there are 2 Kiras? Black Fang was revived in front of the world and that is something that nobody can ignore. Most NPC only can run or do nothing next turn.

DE's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Learn how to fly using electricity! +1d6!

Destroya's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Save your team! +1d6!

Shadower''s Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Pick a fight and win against the worst Wolf-bully in School! +1d6!
New Mission! Steal a car! +1d6

Black Fang's Cellphone says:
Current Secret Mission!
New Mission! Get revenge! +1d6

DE STATS
Constitution: 6 (MAX)
Intelligence: 2
Wisdom: 3
Charisma: 6 (MAX)
SKILLS: Stealth (6 MAX) Acting (6 MAX) Weapons (5)
ITEM: 1 Knife (+2 Damage) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 7 Bullets) / Rick Rickman number / Kira (She Wolf)
POWER: Electricity Control (6 MASTERED)
INJURY (-5 CON until to be healed)
(3 unspent points)

Destroya STATS
Dexterity: 1
SKILL: Ancient History (6) / Leadership (6)
ITEM: 1 Unbreakable Katana (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / 1 Talisman / Lupa (Wolf-Child)
POWER: Summon Monster (1)
SCARED OF OWN POWER (-1 Summon Monster until Mastered)
DISREPUTE (-1 CHA until do something popular)
CLAN LEADER: +3 to one Action helpìng a team member
(15 unspent points)

Shadower STATS
Strength: 4
Constitution: 2
Intelligence: 1
Wisdom: 4
Charisma: 4
SKILLS: Dodge (6)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) /  $5000
POWER: Time Stop (4 MASTERED)
(5 unspent points)

Black Fang STATS
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (1) Fight (5)
ITEM: 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 7 Bullets)
LAZARUS: ???
(1 Unspent points)

You have 24 hours from now to post your action.

Last edited by rhaidot on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because Destroya told me to)

Having fun by living my dream
rhaidot
Dicer King

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:17 am

Destroya's total is 19.
Give me my dice roll destroya
xD
We must make our tactical retreaaaaat.
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:31 am

Constitution: 1 (+1)

Action: Pick myself up, and with my new found stamina and energy I fight the final Bully I faced.

Last edited by Black Fang on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:24 am

I sacrifice my Skill: Current Trend: 6 to revive BF.

@BF: Edit your post for your new action (From GM)

15 Skill Points
+5 to DEX - 6 (MAX)
+6 to Falsification - 6 (MAX)
+4 to Duplicate Object - 4

Previous Month Events:

• Throughout the previous month, I had been studying Magic involving weapons & self-defense nonstop, thus learning the POWER: DUPLICATE OBJECT!
    I taught Lupa self-defense within this time, training a bit everyday. Her favorite move during this training period was the hip throw+arm-bar submission combo.

Action: I invoke the POWER: Duplicate Object!

• Reading from the Book of Weapon Magic, I will place the katana on a flat stone surface, and then begin chanting, swaying my hands over the Unbreakable Katana and the space next to it where the copied object will appear. I am confident I will master this POWER!

Free Talk Action:

• Yes, I shall exchange my Unbreakable Katana for the mission I gave you, Mighty Chimera. Just please do not fail, there is a lot of us that are counting on you to help us. Maybe one day I will reward you with other gifts when I call upon you again, how's that sound?

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:51 am; edited 5 times in total

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:32 am

+3 Medicine

"DE, please, go away. I can handle her, I'll explain you everything later. Go!" Kira told me as she tried to hold off the 2nd Kira. ~What is this, Death Note?~ With me pretty much useless in the fight now, I said, "Alright, I'll go as long you promise me to return alive. Hm... And uh... Sorry for getting the uniform you gave me torn so easily." I head off into the shadows and started to head back where the fight is with whole tons of things going through my mind. Which Kira is who or what that I've known. Which Kira was it that I seen during lunch, which one who I haved saved, the one who me the uniform and the one I've been all this time. Probably, the one that saved me...

I finally reached to the fight, it was going bad. Very bad. Should I go back and help Kira? Or help Shadow with Black Fang down for the count now? No, not yet... I need to stop the bleeding so I can be any use at all. Or I'll end up like Black Fang, useless in the fight expect as a distraction. *beep* I look at my next mission... Learn how to fly with lightning? It is really possible? That would of helped whole tons with my planning stage. Not that it matters anymore..

(For now, I'll try to patch myself up so I'll be bit more useful in the fight.)

<>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Kinda wanted to see the comments from the people at Destroya's party with them watching the fight. Laughing 

Last edited by DragonEye on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the story element.)

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:12 pm

DragonEye wrote:Kinda wanted to see the comments from the people at Destroya's party with them watching the fight. Laughing 
Who? There is no one with Destroya now, besides the Chimera and Lupa Laughing Laughing 

Ok people, quick little update:

Destroya, Leader of The Ancients, sacrifices his Skill: Current Trend: 6 to revive BF. BF is alive! Alive!

Destroya, Leader of The Ancients, give his lower roll to Shadower: 4.
Shadower rolls the dice and get a 5!

Check the previous updated to watch these changes.

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:49 pm

The ones from the previous action, I just love seeing people's reactions to events. Makes more realistic with all the additional information too.

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Shadower STATS
Constitution: 2 (+1)
SKILLS: Dodge (6) Fight (0 +4)

During the chaos brought by the chimera, I'll go and try to land a punch to DT, and technically win the fight against him. Afterwards, run towards a part where I can't be seen focus my energy and use time stop. As the scene in front my eyes eerily stops, I sprinted towards Allen, took his phone, put in a container, then smashed it to pieces, even the memory card, taking it with me as I steal a nearby car (if there's a person, knock him out then get him out of the card and just let him lay there unconscious). I drive off to some abandoned place, leave the car there and be sure to check if any evidence is left behind. I was sure enough that I had my gloves one as to avoid getting my fingerprints here. I dump the container containing the phone (video recorder or whatever that guy used for filming) into the river nearby then headed to the forest near Destroya's neighborhood, go to the biggest tree and push the button and go through the secret path towards the mansion.

Last edited by Shadower on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Black Fang wrote:Strength: 6 (MAX)

Action: Pick myself up, and with my new found stamina and energy I fight the final Bully I faced.
Edited - Thank you Destroya my fine sir!
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:13 am

Since everybody posted their action, here goes the update.

ACTIONS

Black Fang wrote:Strength: 6 (MAX)

Black Fang's CON is 2!

For almost a minute, you were death. You are confused at first, and then you hear a scream.
"His... neck... His was twisted... Broken..."
"And that light... He is live... Like in a movie or something"
It is  weird feeling, hearing wolfs speak so terrified. You remember nothing, but also remember something, something that you can not understand, and yet, it makes you sad and happy. A door, you know you saw a door, behind the door was the true. You know the true, even if you mortal mind can not understand it, you inmortal soul does it.

Black Fang Status LAZARUS is broken, giving him these new traits:

+1 CON
-1 Fight
MEDICINE PHOBIA (-1 Medicine)
IRON WILL (+1 Intimidation / -1 Seduction)

Black Fang's Con is 3! Black Fang's Fight is 4! Black Fang get the Status MEDICINE PHOBIA and IRON WILL.

And as you were showed in internet being killed and then revived, you got the Status PUBLIC FACE (-1 Stealth)

You look around. The wolfs are affraid of you. Some can move at all, the rest escape, running and howling nonsense. You turn to Bully3, he is paralized, and you have reasons to be VERY ANGRY to him, so much that you got a Bonus (+1 attack / +1 Damage)

Black Fang's DEX+Fight+Bonus+Roll (6+4+1+5 = 16)
Bully3 is PAR (Can not use DEX)
Against Bully3 Dodge+Roll (1+5 = 6)
... Succeed!

You hit a accurate punch!

Black Fang's STR+Bonus (6+1)
Against Bully3 CON (6)
... Succeed!
1 Damage!
-1 CON

Bully3 receive your hit and can not defend himself because is paralized.
"..." show your cellphone's sceen. "That's it? You just give him like a scratch, and even if his regeneration is weak, should be cure tomorrow... Is that your vengance? No even can count a soft grudge. Let's... I will let the vengance as current mission until you come with something better. I mean, THE GUY FiretUCKING KILLED YOU!"

Destroya1103 wrote:I sacrifice my Skill: Current Trend: 6 to revive BF.

@BF: Edit your post for your new action (From GM)

15 Skill Points
+5 to DEX - 6 (MAX)
+6 to Falsification - 6 (MAX)
+4 to Duplicate Object - 4

Previous Month Events:

• Throughout the previous month, I had been studying Magic involving weapons & self-defense nonstop, thus learning the POWER: DUPLICATE OBJECT!
    I taught Lupa self-defense within this time, training a bit everyday. Her favorite move during this training period was the hip throw+arm-bar submission combo.

Action:

• Reading from the Book of Weapon Magic, I will place the katana on a flat stone surface, and then begin chanting, swaying my hands over the Unbreakable Katana and the space next to it where the copied object will appear. I am confident I will master this POWER!

Free Talk Action:

• Yes, I shall exchange my Unbreakable Katana for the mission I gave you, Mighty Chimera. Just please do not fail, there is a lot of us that are counting on you to help us. Maybe one day I will reward you with other gifts when I call upon you again, how's that sound?

Destroya's DEX is 6! Destroya unlocked the skill Falsification (6)! Destroya unlocked the power Duplicate Object (4)!

Impossible to teach any fight move to Lupa! You must have at least a 4 in a Skill to teach it to somebody else.

As soon as you unlock the power, the raw energy try to burst your body!

Destroya's DEX+Falsification+Duplicate Object+Clan Leader+Roll (6+6+4+3+3 = 22 )
You have Mastered the power Duplicate Object!
ANOMALY!

You copy the unbreakable katana. Your copy is so perfect that you can not distinguish between one and the other.
The goat yowl like crazy!
"Oussssssstanding" hisses the snake. "You have created another ssssssword, equal in every aspect. You jussssst break the rulesssss, you know? Can you sssssee it, powerfull human? How the fabric of reallity is ssssslowly tearing apart? Maybe you can not, you are jussssst a peon who can not watch more than in front of him. Ssssssargur, ssssswords are your thing, what'ssssss the name of this sssssword and what ssssshould we do?"
"Masamune, my dear Sargir. A legendary sword, one of the best ever made in this world, by a human who give its name, blood and soul. Yes, Master Destroya, we will take your offer. Throw the Masamune to my mouth"
You do it. The Lion swallows.
"And be thankfull to us," claim the Goat "because by taking the second Masamune with us, we are helping, just a little, to slow the proccess that is destroying your reallity. Be aware, that your magic should not be used lightly.
Then the Lion speaks. "Now, ride over my head, Master Destroya, let's go to save your friend..."
You sit on the lion's head. As you are just accommodating...

Destroya's INT+ Roll (6+4 = 10 )
Against Lupa DEX+Stealth+Roll (6+1+5 = 12 )
... Fail!

... You spot Lupa sitting next to you!
"Lupa wants to stay with Oppa" she says.
You are about to force her to leave, when the snake talks. "Too  late, Masssssster. You ssssshould ssssspot her earlier, now we are already moving"
You didn't note it, but everything is blurring around you. You must be moving at wind speed and yet you feel like if you were standing.
The Chimera will get to the front school and will act after all players (but before Shadower who is acting after the Chimera), so, read over there.

DragonEye wrote:+3 Medicine

"DE, please, go away. I can handle her, I'll explain you everything later. Go!" Kira told me as she tried to hold off the 2nd Kira. ~What is this, Death Note?~ With me pretty much useless in the fight now, I said, "Alright, I'll go as long you promise me to return alive. Hm... And uh... Sorry for getting the uniform you gave me torn so easily." I head off into the shadows and started to head back where the fight is with whole tons of things going through my mind. Which Kira is who or what that I've known. Which Kira was it that I seen during lunch, which one who I haved saved, the one who me the uniform and the one I've been all this time. Probably, the one that saved me...

I finally reached to the fight, it was going bad. Very bad. Should I go back and help Kira? Or help Shadow with Black Fang down for the count now? No, not yet... I need to stop the bleeding so I can be any use at all. Or I'll end up like Black Fang, useless in the fight expect as a distraction. *beep* I look at my next mission... Learn how to fly with lightning? It is really possible? That would of helped whole tons with my planning stage. Not that it matters anymore..

(For now, I'll try to patch myself up so I'll be bit more useful in the fight.)

<>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Kinda wanted to see the comments from the people at Destroya's party with them watching the fight. Laughing

DE unlocked the skill Medicine (3)

Well, one of the first things that a doctor learn is that a doctor should not try to heal himself. But well, you really did not go to medical school anyway.

DE's WIS+Medicine+Roll (3+3+1 = 7 )
... Succeed!
You heal 1 CON!

You stop the bleeding, disinfect and patch yourself the best you can.

Where you are, you can watch Black Fang resurrection. Even if you know how he is alive, you find him a little strange, like some kind of ominous feeling around him.
You can see a Chimera coming to you at full speed, and just when you are starting to worry about that, you note other thing that is worst.
Shadows in the darkness.
Energy pulses. You can feel, thanks to your electricity control, the energy coming from live beings, in normal humans is small, in wolfs is strong...
In those who are cloaked in the shadows, is stronger. They are not moving, they are only there... waiting.

Destroya1103 wrote:CHIMERACommand it to save Shadower and BF, but kill no more then those who are against them.
The Chimera jump next to Shadower and Black Fang, and quickly fire three fireballs! One from every head.

Goat's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control+Roll (6+6+6+1 = 19 )
Bully1 is PAR (Can not use DEX)
Against Bully1's Dodge+Roll (1+2 = 3)
... Succeed!

Goat's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control (6+6+6 = 18)
Against Bully1's CON (6)
12 Damage
ANOMALY!
DEATH

The fire spit out by the goat reduced to ashes in seconds to the poor Bully1. He was just a stupid following another stupid. We don't even will remember his name :face: 
Everyone is running by now, except for DT, who keeps fighting and calling everybody else a pussy. Nobody is paralized anymore, they are running frantically.
The sneak keep attacking only those who were fighting with Black Fang and Shadower.

Snake's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control+Roll (6+6+6+5 = 23 )
Against DT's DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+4+2 = 12)
... Succeed!

Snake's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control (6+6+6 = 18)
Against DT's CON+Endurance+Fortitude Magic (6+4+4 = 14)
... Suceed!
4 Damage
-4 CON (Injury)

DT resist the fireball with all his wolf power, he start to regenerate...

DT rolls +1d6 Regeneration and get a 1! DT heals 1 CON. DT still is INJURY (-3 CON)

And then is Lion's head turn.

Lion's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control+Roll (6+6+6+2 = 20 )
Against DT's DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+4+4 = 14)
... Succeed!

Lion's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control (6+6+6 = 18)
... Suceed!
4 Damage
-7 CON (DYING)

DT falls to the ground. There is not enemy left.
"Command complete" chant the Chimera's Heads. "We retrieve to our world, waiting for the next summon to disturb our sleep."
After this, the Chimera vanish in a bright light.

Maybe DT still can save himself if his Regeneration give a good kick the next turn, but there is someone who still have a pending business with him...

Shadower wrote:Shadower STATS
Constitution: 2 (+1)
SKILLS: Dodge (6) Fight (0 +4)

During the chaos brought by the chimera, I'll go and try to land a punch to DT, and technically win the fight against him. Afterwards, run towards a part where I can't be seen focus my energy and use time stop. As the scene in front my eyes eerily stops, I sprinted towards Allen, took his phone, put in a container, then smashed it to pieces, even the memory card, taking it with me as I steal a nearby car (if there's a person, knock him out then get him out of the card and just let him lay there unconscious). I drive off to some abandoned place, leave the car there and be sure to check if any evidence is left behind. I was sure enough that I had my gloves one as to avoid getting my fingerprints here. I dump the container containing the phone (video recorder or whatever that guy used for filming) into the river nearby then headed to the forest near Destroya's neighborhood, go to the biggest tree and push the button and go through the secret path towards the mansion.
Shadower's CON is 3! Shadower unlocked the skill fight (4)

You see your chance when DT is unconscious and burning. It is an automatic success because DT can not Defend himself.

Shadower's STR (4)
... Fail!
0 Damage
-7 CON (DYING)

You punch and... get burned!

Shadower rolls CON (3) against 1d6 Burn Damage (2)
... Succeed!

You just burned the sleeve of your uniform, luck for you. Well, it was more like a "Symbolic" punch, but well, a victory is a victory, and you did pick the fight Rolling Eyes 

Then you use Time Stop to take Allen's phone. As you already did an action, you lose a point in Time Stop

Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Roll (6+6+3+1 = 16 )
Against Allen's DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+1+2 = 9 )
... Succeed!

Probably Allen will thinks that the phone dropped while running. You proceed to dispose of the phone, you lose another point of time stop in this extra action.

Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Roll (6+6+2+1 = 15 )
Against Phone's CON (1 )
... Succeed!

Your STR is enough to break it.

The nearby car has a driver already. You have to attack him, losing another point in Time Stop.

Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Roll (6+6+1+4 = 17 )
Against Driver's DEX (3)
... Succeed!

You knock him out. You get in the car, but can hold anymore your power (0 Time Stop) and you find yourself in the stolen car, still nearby to the school. As you are breathing heavy, you note that this car it must be very expensive, from its soft seats until its black paint. Do you know what is a Audi A8?
Next turn you can act normally (Your Time Stop full again after you catch your breath). BTW, do you know how to drive?

EVENTS
Mission accomplished! Very Happy Destroya have won +1d6. His rolling is 2 for a total of 2. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.
2 Mission accomplished! Very Happy Shadower have won +2d6. His rolling is 3 and 6 for a total of 9. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.

SITUATION
You won over DT and his bullies, in a... odd way. It was hard, but it was good. You are no hearing the sirens, yet, which it is a little strange, they should be coming, but they aren't, but it is time to "tactical retreaaaaat."

DE's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Find a safe place! +1d6!
Current Mission! Learn how to fly using electricity! +1d6!

Destroya's Cellphone says:

Shadower''s Cellphone says:

Black Fang's Cellphone says:
Current Secret Mission!
Current Mission! Get revenge! +1d6

DE STATS
SKILLS: Stealth (6 MAX) / Acting (6 MAX) / Weapons (5) / Medicine (3)
ITEM: 1 Knife (+2 Damage) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 7 Bullets) / Kira (She Wolf) / Rick Rickman number
INJURY (-4 CON)
(0 unspent points)

Destroya STATS
SKILL: Ancient History (MAX) / Leadership (MAX) / Falsification (6 MAX)
ITEM: 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / 1 Talisman / Lupa (Wolf-Child)
POWER: Summon Monster (1) / Duplicate Object (4 MASTERED)
SCARED OF OWN POWER (-1 Summon Monster until Mastered)
DISREPUTE (-1 CHA until do something popular)
CLAN LEADER: +3 to one Action helpìng a team member
(2 unspent points)

Shadower STATS
Constitution: 3
SKILLS: Dodge (6) / Fight (4)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) /  $5000 / 1 Audi A8 (+6 Riding / Touch screen multimedia interface with Google Earth / Expensive / Stolen)
(9 unspent points)

Black Fang STATS
Constitution: 3
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (1) Fight (4)
ITEM: 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 7 Bullets)
MEDICINE PHOBIA (-1 Medicine)
IRON WILL (+1 Intimidation / -1 Seduction)
PUBLIC FACE (-1 Stealth)
(0 Unspent points)

You have 24 hours from now to post your action.

Last edited by rhaidot on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My players are quite accurate)

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:22 am

Hm... strange numbers. =/

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>

It better than nothing, but I manage to patch myself up. At least I won't go out with blood lost. With the fight over while I was patching up, it's time to leave now. Looking around I seen a little good hiding spot on a roof that doesn't have an access to without out any logic means other than climbing or flying to get there. Looking at the text again... Flying with lightning...

Heh... It's now or never. I attempt to fly up there with the power of lightning and hide up there until I see an escape route to head to the mansion as Destraya said.

Last edited by DragonEye on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:30 am

DragonEye wrote:Hm... strange numbers. =/
Question 

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:33 am

rhaidot wrote:
Question 
Not that i'm complaning or anything. I rather like the boost in numbers myself. Neutral

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

DE's WIS+Medicine+Roll (6+3+1 = 10 )

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>

DE STATS
SKILLS: Stealth (6 MAX) / Acting (6 MAX) / Weapons (5) / Medicine (3)
ITEM: 1 Knife (+2 Damage) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 7 Bullets) / Kira (She Wolf) / Rick Rickman number
INJURY (-4 CON)
(0 unspent points)

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:58 am

mmm, I get it, is about the wounds healed? You get a ten and that's why you heal 1 wounds. If you just managed to got a 12, you would heal 2 wounds. In Medicine you can get Bonus by having a room appropriately suited for the treatment and assistants.

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:06 am

rhaidot wrote:mmm, I get it, is about the wounds healed? You get a ten and that's why you heal 1 wounds. If you just managed to got a 12, you would heal 2 wounds. In Medicine you can get Bonus by having a room appropriately suited for the treatment and assistants.
Rolling Eyes 

WIS+Medicine+Roll (6+3+1 = 10)
I'm guessing the roll is the 1 due to the order is listed being WIS+Medicine+Roll

I have 3 Wisdom as shown here-
DE STATS

I have 3 medicine as shown here-
SKILLS:
Stealth (6 MAX)
Acting (6 MAX)
Weapons (5)
Medicine (3)

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:13 am

rhaidot wrote:
Question 
DragonEye wrote:
DE's WIS+Medicine+Roll (6+3+1 = 10 )
So, his real outcome is a 7.
Wisdom(3)+Medicine(3)+Roll(1)=7.

Anyway, I think you'd still heal yourself by 1.

Confirmed by GM: There are no sirens

+2 to Search

Action:
  • While I have some time to spare, I will duplicate my Masamune so BF can have a copy since he will need something more silent for a weapon, plus, I have to strengthen the clan when I have the ability to. It is my duty.

Aftermath:

• After BF shoots both Bully3 and DT, I will search DT. After searching him and acquiring his valuables, I will carry him as BF carries Bully3 to get rid of the evidence. I will keep an eye out for abnormalities as we take a safe route to my secret entrance, avoiding other interference.

Free Talk Action:
  • "Hey, Black Fang, let's get outta here! I know the way."
    "Come, Lupa - Let's go home Smile .. & thank you for coming, more to learn out here too."

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:03 am; edited 3 times in total

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:55 am

Action: The fight is over for some, but not for me. I pull the gun out of my bag and shoot Bully 3 + DT making sure to kill them both. The commotion should allow the shots fired to go unnoticed.
Revenge is sweet!

Take the bodies to the local forest without drawing any attention to myself and bury the bodies!

Last edited by Black Fang on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:04 am

LOL DE, then why didn't just said like "Dude, you put my WIS wrong!" or something like that. I put your INT instead your WIS, my mistake.

Already fixed the update, also, write a line more about the SITUATION, to let clear that THERE ARE NOT SIRENS

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:33 am

rhaidot wrote:LOL DE, then why didn't just said like "Dude, you put my WIS wrong!" or something like that. I put your INT instead your WIS, my mistake.
I wanted to see how long it would of taken you to figure it out. Laughing I even quoted the stats and everything too.

Oh btw, My Int is 2 not 6. So how you accidentally put that instead of my Wis? Neutral 

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:11 am

It's fine, he probably got your stats mixed with mine Razz

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:22 am

probably, kinda expected him to reply to it. but he just goes on and off without doing anything. Laughing I'm just being cobalt impersonation on him, her trolling personality that will pretty much fry your brain so many times before you even know it hit you... :pale: 

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:40 am

Yup.
Questions --> Answers --> further questions, and so forth. lol

Also, DE, Feel free to come to the Mansion. *gives DE knowledge of the forest entrance*
Just be careful of your followers. There's a way to seal the entrance for good too. A lever after you get in, on the lower wall panel as you pass the entrance, in the stairway going down.

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:51 am

Alright, edited my action a bit.

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content