Alvarossa Realm Festival

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Black Fang on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:20 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:In the latehours when the Two Moons were shining brightly with blue and yellow light and stars shining, a mysterious figure were walking in the corridors of the Weapon Users, taking peaks on the rooms to find the correct person. At the second last door, that person found the one User which was to be mind controlled. The Mysterious Person found teh target on bathtub with eyes closed and thinking things. The Person took out the stone that the Lonely God had gave and murmured words to activate the effect of teh stone. Targeted person opened eyes and looked at the Mysterious Person. ”You choce well, i'll help you now on.” was said but it wasn't the persons voice.

No one was Jailed.

You have 24h hours 'till Day ends.

You get the pairs and their story when day ends Wink
So does that mean the wolf didn't vote, or does that mean he converted someone and we don't know?
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:25 am

Black Fang wrote:
Netter Mizuno wrote: The Person took out the stone that the Lonely God had gave and murmured words to activate the effect of the stone. Targeted person opened eyes and looked at the Mysterious Person. ”You chose well, i'll help you now on.” was said but it wasn't the persons voice.

No one was Jailed.

You have 24h hours 'till Day ends.

You get the pairs and their story when day ends Wink
So does that mean the wolf didn't vote, or does that mean he converted someone and we don't know?
Person got converted and you guys don't know who he is expect those that are wolfs. I left on the quote the part that tells it.


Last edited by Netter Mizuno on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Black Fang on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:27 am

So the converter can only convert, and can't kill?
Only the converted can kill?
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:30 am

Black Fang wrote:So the converter can only convert, and can't kill?
Only the converted can kill?
Convert or Jail(kill) so only one of those will happend.

And if the person who converts people is jailed, the rest can still jail people(because wolfs do that even if leader is killed)

_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:10 am

So they converted someone, peachy =_=
So there is no way of knowing then, right?

This setup is very interesting, Netter.. when did you come up with this?

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:12 am

Black Fang wrote:So the converter can only convert, and can't kill?
Only the converted can kill?
I think this is similar to Burg's game with Possessed.
If all Possessed died, the Special Possessed((Converter (In this case)) can kill(Jail in this game) because he takes sole responsibility of killing if all others are dead.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:26 am

Destroya1103 wrote:So they converted someone, peachy =_=
So there is no way of knowing then, right?

This setup is very interesting, Netter.. when did you come up with this?
I was thinking normal setup but... didn't feel right Very Happy

So i got this idea out of blue :3

and all that i can say, there is reason why i wrote night the way i did Wink

_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:50 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:
Destroya1103 wrote:So they converted someone, peachy =_=
So there is no way of knowing then, right?

This setup is very interesting, Netter.. when did you come up with this?
I was thinking normal setup but... didn't feel right Very Happy

So i got this idea out of blue :3

and all that i can say, there is reason why i wrote night the way i did Wink
Wow, out of the blue..
I gotta say i'm impressed with the setup.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:27 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:In the late hours when the Two Moons were shining brightly with blue and yellow light and stars shining, a mysterious figure were walking in the corridors of the Weapon Users, taking peaks on the rooms to find the correct person. At the second last door, that person found the one User which was to be mind controlled. The Mysterious Person found the target on bathtub with eyes closed and thinking things. The Person took out the stone that the Lonely God had gave and murmured words to activate the effect of the stone. Targeted person opened eyes and looked at the Mysterious Person. ”You chose well, i'll help you now on.” was said but it wasn't the persons voice.

No one was Jailed.

You have 24h hours 'till Day ends.

You get the pairs and their story when day ends Wink
Okay so 12:07pm is when voting ends.


@ColmilloNegro
I'm curious as to why you missed the Day 1 vote, since I did see you online a few times before voting ended.
It's kinda suspicious, but I won't vote you until you answer this to see how I respond to it and what you say.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  rhaidot on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:32 am

Burgundy wrote:Evil or Very Mad 

Hand me my axe...

Stupid shield. Mad 
In your face! But... I won for forfeit... It is not that bad, but I am not sure if, as player, we should take this as a clue. Netter said that we only get lost but... why did I win for forfeit? I mean, Burg did vote... I like win, but... I feel like something odd happening.

Thinking my vote, wondering why ColmilloNegro did not vote yesterday and why anyone had vote so far...

PD: DE is a what?

PDPD: I was about to post when Destroya post came first, and that did made my mind.

My vote is for ColmilloNegro The Trident of Torment User Merfolk, at least until he give us an answer

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:51 am

ok let me clear up little bit.

Night thing is where you could pay attention what role get's converted.

the stories where you guys fight doesn't hold anything meaningful to the voting, they are just pure fanfic

_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:13 am

rhaidot wrote:
Burgundy wrote:Evil or Very Mad 

Hand me my axe...

Stupid shield. Mad 
In your face! But... I won for forfeit... It is not that bad, but I am not sure if, as player, we should take this as a clue. Netter said that we only get lost but... why did I win for forfeit? I mean, Burg did vote... I like win, but... I feel like something odd happening.

Thinking my vote, wondering why ColmilloNegro did not vote yesterday and why anyone had vote so far...

PD: DE is a what?

PDPD: I was about to post when Destroya post came first, and that did made my mind.

My vote is for ColmilloNegro The Trident of Torment User Merfolk, at least until he give us an answer

Here are the characters races and weapons.
Destroya1103 The Hammer of Law User Giant
Jimbo The Scythe of Ambflier User (High) Elf
Saynna The Sword of Ruby User Southern Human
Apratim171 The Obsidian Claymore User Orc = Weapon User(Dead Villager)
ColmilloNegro The Trident of Torment User Merfolk
DragonEye The Staff of Disillusion User Troll
Sash The Bow of Greatness User Drake
BlackFang The Harp of Sorrow User Gnome
Burgundy The Shield of Citrine User Dwarf
DesolationAngel The Opal Armor User Northen Human
HeVi Storm The Bloody Katana User (Dark) Elf
rhaidot The Jealousy Spear User Goblin

Voting Tally
ColmilloNegro - 1 (rhaidot)

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  DragonEye on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:18 am

Sash wrote:DragonEye is a she Surprised 
........... Rolling Eyes 


Vote Destroya1103.
Voted for the wrong person there, had the wrong name to paste.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  DragonEye on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:25 am

[quote="Destroya1103"]
rhaidot wrote:
Burgundy wrote:PD: DE is a what?
Here are the characters races and weapons.
Destroya1103 The Hammer of Law User Giant
Jimbo The Scythe of Ambflier User (High) Elf
Saynna The Sword of Ruby User Southern Human
Apratim171 The Obsidian Claymore User Orc = Weapon User(Dead Villager)
ColmilloNegro The Trident of Torment User Merfolk
DragonEye The Staff of Disillusion User Troll
Sash The Bow of Greatness User Drake
BlackFang The Harp of Sorrow User Gnome
Burgundy The Shield of Citrine User Dwarf
DesolationAngel The Opal Armor User Northen Human
HeVi Storm The Bloody Katana User (Dark) Elf
rhaidot The Jealousy Spear User Goblin
... I think a little explanation is in order. Still confused. Neutral 

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:29 am

DragonEye wrote:
Sash wrote:DragonEye is a she Surprised 
........... Rolling Eyes 


Vote Destroya1103.
Voted for the wrong person there, had the wrong name to paste.
I answered someone's question and you vote me DE?
o.O Reason?

Edit: Hell, idk why Burgundy even asked about you. He could of looked himself >.>


Last edited by Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Saynna on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:29 am

DragonEye wrote:
Destroya1103 wrote:
rhaidot wrote:
Burgundy wrote:PD: DE is a what?
Here are the characters races and weapons.
Destroya1103 The Hammer of Law User Giant
Jimbo The Scythe of Ambflier User (High) Elf
Saynna The Sword of Ruby User Southern Human
Apratim171 The Obsidian Claymore User Orc = Weapon User(Dead Villager)
ColmilloNegro The Trident of Torment User Merfolk
DragonEye The Staff of Disillusion User Troll
Sash The Bow of Greatness User Drake
BlackFang The Harp of Sorrow User Gnome
Burgundy The Shield of Citrine User Dwarf
DesolationAngel The Opal Armor User Northen Human
HeVi Storm The Bloody Katana User (Dark) Elf
rhaidot The Jealousy Spear User Goblin
... I think a little explanation is in order. Still confused. Neutral 
((OOC: The reason why it's in bold is because that's what your role is in this RPG which is what Burg asked. You troll.... ._. [See what I did there? ha? Haaaaaaaa? ;D Oh my insides]))

((OOC: By the way guys, I'm not sure how this will end, but on Friday I will have to go to a wedding in Texas for my cousin. I'm not sure about electronic availability so not sure if that will affect this game. Next game I'm not too sure if I can join, and if I did, I'd have to miss a day of voting probably))




avatar
Saynna

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  DragonEye on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:38 am

Destroya1103 wrote:
DragonEye wrote:
Sash wrote:DragonEye is a she Surprised 
........... Rolling Eyes 


Vote Destroya1103.
Voted for the wrong person there, had the wrong name to paste.
I answered someone's question and you vote me DE?
o.O Reason?

Edit: Hell, idk why Burgundy even asked about you. He could of looked himself >.>
I didn't vote you because of that. Just wanted to see your reaction to it. Besides, I didn't even read that post at the time, appeared on me when I tried to post my comment.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:46 am

DragonEye wrote:I didn't vote you because of that. Just wanted to see your reaction to it. Besides, I didn't even read that post at the time, appeared on me when I tried to post my comment.
Actually, you posted your vote comment without a name next to it first, because I noticed it without a name next to it after I had posted before it.
Yep, I noticed you edited it.
-.-

Let's not waste our Day 2 votes please.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  rhaidot on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:13 am

[quote="Saynna"][quote="DragonEye"][quote="Destroya1103"]
rhaidot wrote:
Burgundy wrote:PD: DE is a what?
DragonEye The Staff of Disillusion User Troll
((OOC: The reason why it's in bold is because that's what your role is in this RPG which is what Burg asked. You troll.... ._. [See what I did there? ha? Haaaaaaaa? ;D Oh my insides]))
DE, trolling even in the Fanfic

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  DragonEye on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:21 am

Destroya1103 wrote:
DragonEye wrote:I didn't vote you because of that. Just wanted to see your reaction to it. Besides, I didn't even read that post at the time, appeared on me when I tried to post my comment.
Actually, you posted your vote comment without a name next to it first, because I noticed it without a name next to it after I had posted before it.
Yep, I noticed you edited it.
 -.-

Let's not waste our Day 2 votes please.
I went to vote but had the wrong name in. So I went to copy your name to paste, somehow something glitched up and the name disappeared. Then I fixed it for a third time and nothing went wrong that time.

And oh, how can we waste our day 2 votes? It's like like we "know" who the wolf types are.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:33 am

DragonEye wrote:
Destroya1103 wrote:
DragonEye wrote:I didn't vote you because of that. Just wanted to see your reaction to it. Besides, I didn't even read that post at the time, appeared on me when I tried to post my comment.
Actually, you posted your vote comment without a name next to it first, because I noticed it without a name next to it after I had posted before it.
Yep, I noticed you edited it.
 -.-

Let's not waste our Day 2 votes please.
I went to vote but had the wrong name in. So I went to copy your name to paste, somehow something glitched up and the name disappeared. Then I fixed it for a third time and nothing went wrong that time.

And oh, how can we waste our day 2 votes? It's like like we "know" who the wolf types are.
Well yeah =_= of course we don't know.
Wrong name, meaning you were actually going to vote another person but changed your mind, I see.

Hey, I'm just analyzing things here.

Why do you think ColmilloNegro didn't vote yet he was online several times within the voting period?
Does that not strike you as odd?

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  ColmilloNegro on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:45 am

Destroya1103 wrote:
@ColmilloNegro
I'm curious as to why you missed the Day 1 vote, since I did see you online a few times before voting ended.
It's kinda suspicious, but I won't vote you until you answer this to see how I respond to it and what you say.
Well, I was a little bussy to read all the posts, and I don't like to vote if I don't have enough information of the game, so I just skipped the first one and se what happens when I have more time xD

Btw, time to vote, since I can't skip more votations. Since destroya, rhaidot and DE doesn't look suspicious, I think that I'll vote.... hmmm Shuno

Last time I though He was a townie, He was instead a wolf, and also won the match just watching everything from the shadows ._.

_________________________________________________




Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
avatar
ColmilloNegro

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 24
Location : Under the full moon night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:59 am

ColmilloNegro wrote:
Last time I though He was a townie, He was instead a wolf, and also won the match just watching everything from the shadows ._.
That is meta-gaming... >,< dude!
gahhh... now you are even more suspicious... x.x

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  rhaidot on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:00 am

ColmilloNegro is either a "wolf" or a "slayer" or some kind of super role, but not a regular weapon user, I have this feeling.

In the other hand, only Destroya is claiming that he watched Colmillo online, but, why Destroya will make himself suspicios? Unless he is making a double bluffing in us, he has no reasons to lie about that. At this moment at least, Destroya is less suspicious than Colmillo. For now.

I don't know about the previous game, but maybe Colmillo is right, at least for playing style..

Oh my god, so confused at the moment, i feel like chnging my vote, but for who? There is enough evidence to don't stick my vote for Colmillo? If I am at least partially correct, losing him will be a great mistake...

And as I said, DE seems a regular weapon user, so, don't vote for him.

Well, I am changing my vote to Sash The Bow of Greatness User Drake, because I am jealous of his bow and race, and don't have a good reason to vote for anybody else.

PD: Now I am clear about the story, thanks Netter. Still, enjoying the reading

_________________________________________________






Having fun by living my dream
avatar
rhaidot
Dicer King

Posts : 630
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 31
Location : Colombia

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Burgundy on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:08 am

Destroya1103 wrote:
DragonEye wrote:
Sash wrote:DragonEye is a she Surprised 
........... Rolling Eyes 


Vote Destroya1103.
Voted for the wrong person there, had the wrong name to paste.
I answered someone's question and you vote me DE?
o.O Reason?

Edit: Hell, idk why Burgundy even asked about you. He could of looked himself >.>
I didn't. Rhaidot did. Shocked

That was a misquote. I didn't say a thing.


Last edited by Burgundy on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum