Alvarossa Realm Festival

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Burgundy on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:26 am

Less than 2 hours to go....

Masons better do some heavy convincing now.

Last edited by Burgundy on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:26 am

Burgundy wrote:Still no pm in my inbox. Sad 
Question Question Question Question 

why are you expecting a PM? After a good sleeping night, it seem to me that you were just throwing bait, and still you are... Probably, you are a seer, or a wolf, and you are trying to "play the innocent" for the contrary side. It not seems to me a cooperative way to play, not as bad guy nor as a good guy. If there is a Neutral side in this game that is you, please, don't stop in trying to find the wolfs, but don't be so confusing all the time!

So far, Black Fang is the one who is making more sense, we must start to talk, but please, not anything, try to be a rationalist. And re-reading what Blag Fan wrote...

Black Fang wrote:Ok, so I've had a hella busy day yesterday, and crashed out asleep for a stupid amount of time. Whoops!

Now, I feel the same as Burg in regards to Destroya's activity. The way he has played this game is quite different to his typical play style, and that response - wohoho! That has jumped my suspicions about him up!

Secondly, Colmillo has made a numerous amount of suspicious posts but they are mainly reactions to others.

Sash is my 3rd target, I feel that if I was the converter I would target 2 of 4 specific people in the first 2 nights. You can essentially create your dream team with this converter ability. Now I was 100% sure I knew what his role was on Day 1/Night 1 but this random vote towards me worries me. There's no real reason to go from a talkative player to a lurker who random votes me.
So here's what I think about Sash. He was a Mason on Day 1/Night 1 and then he got converted, so he's remaining relatively quite now to keep the transformation a secret from the other Masons (which he obviously knows and will reflect his voting and killing).

The lurkers are obviously pretty suspicious, I feel like the converter is a lurker and because there are so many of them it's quite difficult to pick one out. So I suggest people start speaking up!

My suspicions list (in order of highest to lowest): Sash, Colmillo, Lurkers, Destroya.

If anyone feels like speaking up (especially you sash) then please do so, but until then I'm near convinced that Sash was converted last night, therefore - Vote Sash
...With Black Fang process of though, i am totally agreed, but not in the way that he intended

i am temporaly trusting in Burg

And Sash defense, seems sincere GOD! I feel like believing almost anything. If you are right, it is not good to reveal the masons, no yet, if you are wrong, then probably you are just a wolf pretending to be a sheep, and you will get exposed anyway.

For now, I change my vote to BlackFang

The most important thing is discover who is the Converted User

I am working in this moment so i will be on line plenty time, at least -I am hoping- until day 2 ends, but it may take a while to finish a post.

Last edited by rhaidot on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)

Having fun by living my dream
rhaidot
Dicer King

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HeVi Storm on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:30 am

Vote Destroya1103

With a special announcement that you're all idiots. Neutral

Last edited by HeVi Storm on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
HeVi Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:30 am

@Rhaidot

I meant to tell everyone I wasnt converted. Rolling Eyes and dont tell me that im not cooperatively playing when others are being silent and voting with no reason.
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:40 am

I am probably getting converted next night, or maybe jailed, or whatever it is that happens in this setup. Converted masons aren't really the best thing for the main baddie, cause, according to rules, they still work for goodies during day.
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:47 am

Burgundy wrote:@Rhaidot

I meant to tell everyone I wasnt converted. :roll:and dont tell me that im not cooperatively playing when others are being silent and voting with no reason.
I didn't mean it in that way, is that I was forced to read at least three times, but sorry, I was not meant to be so harsh, really sorry, no real excuse from my part Sad

All roles, except mason, lose any power/role that they had if the get controlled. I had the feeling that "poke-catch" a mason was a good hunting for wolf, do they automatically know who are the other masons or not? That will be the difference between be unbalanced/balanced

Last edited by rhaidot on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:48 am

Ok I was wrong, that's not how rules work. Mason is trying to prevent baddies to get jailed, but won't help them during the night by forgetting who other masons are.
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:52 am

Sash wrote:Ok I was wrong, that's not how rules work. Mason is trying to prevent baddies to get jailed, but won't help them during the night by forgetting who other masons are.
For that reason mason is the most difficult role in this set up

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:53 am

Sash wrote:Ok I was wrong, that's not how rules work. Mason is trying to prevent baddies to get jailed, but won't help them during the night by forgetting who other masons are.
There can only be maximum number of 3 baddies at any given time and since we now have 3 baddies, if today's a mislynch or we kill the converter, you wont be converted.

Last edited by Burgundy on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:55 am

Sash wrote:Come onnn guys, I don't want to kill Destroya, or ask my comrades to help out and reveal themselves to baddies. Rhaidot, you have voted me for no reason, vote Black Fang instead. I put a random vote on him at first, but now I find him very suspicious for that reasoning.
(Cobalt Impersonation turned on - Looked back on NS forums on her post trying to get a clear view of her posting style. Rolling Eyes Very, very, complicated too...)

Yeah, I get your point that BF is very suspicious. And also Destroya is quite suspicious as well. Though, in a case if I was the converter, I would either convert: Destroya, BF, or Cristo (aka Rhaidot).

My vote stays the same, for now.

DragonEye

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:56 am

Burgundy wrote:
There can only be maximum number of 3 baddies at any given time and since we now have 3 baddies, if today's a mislynch, you wont be converted.
4 is max

1 hour to go

Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:02 am

I really don't find Destroya suspicious, not more than usually, but we'll see what happens, maybe I'm wrong.
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:08 am

DragonEye wrote:
Sash wrote:Come onnn guys, I don't want to kill Destroya, or ask my comrades to help out and reveal themselves to baddies. Rhaidot, you have voted me for no reason, vote Black Fang instead. I put a random vote on him at first, but now I find him very suspicious for that reasoning.
(Cobalt Impersonation turned on - Looked back on NS forums on her post trying to get a clear view of her posting style. Rolling Eyes Very, very, complicated too...)

Yeah, I get your point that BF is very suspicious. And also Destroya is quite suspicious as well. Though, in a case if I was the converter, I would either convert: Destroya, BF, or Cristo (aka Rhaidot).

My vote stays the same, for now.
am I controlled material? Nice! Taking the compliment!

Netter Mizuno wrote:
Burgundy wrote:
There can only be maximum number of 3 baddies at any given time and since we now have 3 baddies, if today's a mislynch, you wont be converted.
4 is max

1 hour to go
There can be 1 Converted User and 3 Controlled Users! They probably will try to maintain their number at max, unless they are idiots? Are you idiost wolfies? Can you be more manly and fight 1 VS 1 like real man? or real goblin? Or real jealous? You know what I mean.

Nothing to say about Destroya, barely know anything about him, but meta-gaming it is not a bad thing! You can find good clues in there!

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:09 am

Oh Netter just changed it to Max 4 right at this moment (I'm stating this so Destroya won't accuse me of not reading again).

How could I vote BF when he is hinting he is Seer but I believe Hevi might have deeper meaning with his statement.(well he should for saying what he said)

With 4 baddies, they can risk one baddie to false claim openly.

Last edited by Burgundy on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:20 am

rhaidot wrote:am I controlled material? Nice! Taking the compliment!

rhaidot wrote:unless they are idiots? Are you idiost wolfies?
I don't think they'll are Like Dragon, commenting it as a flame bait.

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:25 am

Burgundy wrote:Oh Netter just changed it to Max 4 right at this moment (I'm stating this so Destroya won't accuse me of not reading again).

How could I vote BF when he is hinting he is Seer but I believe Hevi might have deeper meaning with his statement.(well he should for saying what he said)

Yes, the can sacrifice their own pawn like nothing Evil or Very Mad 

DE, like what Dragon? You or the one in the story or another?

I always like to do that to the poor little wolfies

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:38 am

rhaidot wrote:DE, like what Dragon? You or the one in the story or another?

((OOC)) It was cobalt called me at times... DE, Dragon, DragonEye, FragonEye, or Fragon. Though the FragonEye name joke ending pretty quickly though. Guess it gotten old. Rolling Eyes 

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:46 am

DragonEye wrote:
rhaidot wrote:DE, like what Dragon? You or the one in the story or another?

((OOC)) It was cobalt called me at times... DE, Dragon, DragonEye, FragonEye, or Fragon. Though the FragonEye name joke ending pretty quickly though. Guess it gotten old. Rolling Eyes 
But don't be so mean on yourself, pick someone else, "Oppa Cobalt Style". Still, I did laugh a lot when Cobalt was teasing you... well, she pretty much teased everybody

----------------------------------------------------

There is a plan that Masons can use, I'm not sure over the GM's approval because it can ruin the delicate balance of the game, but it is this:

The Masons may develop key language to designate wolves with a nickname, and in case that they get converted, call those who are wolves in the key name. Worth at least ask permission from Netter, if it can work, we would be winning this shortly.

Warning: Using the above idea it is not confirming or denying that my role is that of a mason or some other

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:53 am

Burgundy wrote:Oh Netter just changed it to Max 4 right at this moment (I'm stating this so Destroya won't accuse me of not reading again).

i have been saying to people that it's max 4 and the first post accidently said 3. NOw it's correct

also 15mins to go

Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:55 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:

i have been saying to people that it's max 4 and the first post accidently said 3. NOw it's correct

also 15mins to go
GM Fail! LOL

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:56 am

rhaidot wrote:
There is a plan that Masons can use, I'm not sure over the GM's approval because it can ruin the delicate balance of the game, but it is this:

The Masons may develop key language to designate wolves with a nickname, and in case that they get converted, call those who are wolves in the key name. Worth at least ask permission from Netter, if it can work, we would be winning this shortly.

Warning: Using the above idea it is not confirming or denying that my role is that of a mason or some other
Nope, not allowed, already asked for more details. Converted mason is basically on drugs, during day he forgets who baddies are, so he can't help the goodies, and during night he forgets who masons are, so he can't help baddies. Not far from serial killer role, you kinda lose your allegiance to any faction when converted.
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:00 am

Sash wrote:Converted mason is basically on drugs
So Masons are like this:

Edit: Pardon me, Controlled Mason

Double Edit:
(At "The Black Eyed Peas" Style)

I got the feeliiing
oh Oooooohoh
That Netter is taking too much time
That Netter sure is taking his time
I got the feeliiing
oh Oooooohoh

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:41 am

aaaaand story coming in withing an our Razz

Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:44 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:aaaaand story coming in withing an our Razz

rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:45 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:aaaaand story coming in withing an our Razz
scratch I'm guess that means- And the story is coming within an hour. Razz  - At least what I can understand. Neutral 

DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top