Alvarossa Realm Festival

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:09 am

just wait what i have store for the fighting for this days matches Wink i think they'll be pretty entertaining... giant with hammer vs gnome with harp Wink

Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Saynna on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:10 am

ColmilloNegro wrote:
Destroya1103 wrote:
@ColmilloNegro
I'm curious as to why you missed the Day 1 vote, since I did see you online a few times before voting ended.
It's kinda suspicious, but I won't vote you until you answer this to see how I respond to it and what you say.
Well, I was a little bussy to read all the posts, and I don't like to vote if I don't have enough information of the game, so I just skipped the first one and se what happens when I have more time xD

Btw, time to vote, since I can't skip more votations. Since destroya, rhaidot and DE doesn't look suspicious, I think that I'll vote.... hmmm Shuno

Last time I though He was a townie, He was instead a wolf, and also won the match just watching everything from the shadows ._.
*Watched from the shadows*? I'm assuming you're saying "lurker" and I was NOT a lurker that game. Razz I ALSO find it strange that you said "I don't like to vote if I don't have enough information of the game", yet you vote me without giving enough information. Instead you only say "Last game".

Vote ColmilloNegro
Saynna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:21 am

ColmilloNegro wrote:
Destroya1103 wrote:
@ColmilloNegro
I'm curious as to why you missed the Day 1 vote, since I did see you online a few times before voting ended.
It's kinda suspicious, but I won't vote you until you answer this to see how I respond to it and what you say.
Well, I was a little busy to read all the posts, and I don't like to vote if I don't have enough information of the game, so I just skipped the first one and see what happens when I have more time xD

Btw, time to vote, since I can't skip more votations. Since destroya, rhaidot and DE doesn't look suspicious, I think that I'll vote.... hmmm Shuno

Last time I though He was a townie, He was instead a wolf, and also won the match just watching everything from the shadows ._.
You know 'Shuno' (The Username) isn't in this game, don't you?
Also, above, you say you do not like to vote without more info, yet you go to vote without info? scratch 

You just made yourself even more suspicious..
I am sorry, but for now at least, I will vote ColmilloNegro

Also: My bad on that quote Burg, noticed it late cause you got quoted.

@Netter: Me vs. Gnome w/Harp? Holy shiz, I can't wait for this Very Happy 

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:25 am

and to be fair, if i could choose the winner, the winner would be the Harp User. Strenght of Mind > Strenght of Muscle. That's how i see things. But random generator or how well does it go with the plot what i am writing besides here, decides it.

Last edited by Netter Mizuno on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:26 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:and to be fair, if i could choose the winner, the winner would be the Harp User. Strenght of Mind > Strenght of Muscle. That's how i see things. But random generator does decide it so let's just see Very Happy
That is so dirty =_=
damnittt!
C'mon random generator!!! Twisted Evil 

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:35 am

Burgundy wrote:I didn't. Rhaidot did. Shocked.
I did what when? Question 

If it is about "DE is she", I tought that it was the GM playing with DE ability for ilusions os something like that...

I am a little confused by the names, i was here wondering about Colmillo vote, is it invalid? He must re-vote?

That Gnome with a Harp is becoming Legen...

Wait for it...

DARY!

Having fun by living my dream
rhaidot
Dicer King

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:43 am

rhaidot wrote:
PD: DE is a what?
Found it.

rhaidot wrote:I did what when? Question 
Refer to quote above this -- I posted wrong with burgundy's name saying he asked it instead of you.

rhaidot wrote:
If it is about "DE is she", I tought that it was the GM playing with DE ability for ilusions os something like that...

I am a little confused by the names, i was here wondering about Colmillo vote, is it invalid? He must re-vote?
As for this Bold and Size 18 font --
Yes, ColmilloNegro must revote because Voting "Shuno" (The Username) is currently not in this game. Therefore, it is indeed invalid.

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:27 am

Hey...where is the final vote tally(day 1) Destroya usually posts when he is a goodie? Hiding evidence?

Rhaidot voted Jimbo in the first day ensuring Jimbo's death on day 1 and the safety of Shaynna and Deso,
So I changed my vote to Rhaidot putting Rhaidot at risk of being lynched,
Then Rhaidot changes his vote to me instead of saving himself by voting one of the top 2 in the voting tally which could have helped me confirm who he was protecting(if indeed he was).

Then Destroya voted apratim in the last minutes of day 1(if we follow the original schedule) increasing the chances of Rhaidot to survive the lynch and using random voting as an excuse(come on....after waiting for others to vote...he goes random?!?). I  expected him to risk a mislynch by voting either Shaynna or Deso instead he votes Apra.

I vote Destroya

Last edited by Burgundy on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:35 am

Destroya1103 wrote:Wrong name, meaning you were actually going to vote another person but changed your mind, I see.
I wanted to vote for you, but I put someone else name instead. The name I mistake on entering was Netter. Realized it when I posted it. Rolling Eyes So I tried to post your name, from what I guess I still had it highlight and accidentally deleted the name on the 2nd edit. then the 3rd edit I got your name in.

I hope that is clear enough. Rolling Eyes 

DragonEye

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:50 am

Burgundy wrote:Hey...where is the vote tally(day 1) Destroya usually posts when he is a goodie? Hiding evidence?

Rhaidot voted Jimbo in the first day ensuring Jimbo's death on day 1 and the safety of Shaynna and Deso had I not changed my vote to Rhaidot putting Rhaidot at risk of being lynched then Rhaidot changes his vote to Burgundy instead of saving himself by voting one of the top 2 in the voting tally which could have helped me confirm who he was protecting.

Then Destroya voted apratim in the last minutes of day 1(if we follow the original schedule) increasing the chances of Rhaidot to survive the lynch and using random voting as an excuse(come on....after waiting for others to vote...he goes random?!?). I  expected him to risk a mislynch by voting either Shaynna or Deso instead he votes Apra.

I vote Destroya
First of all: Vote Tally for Day 1 is here:  http://thewerewolfgame.forumotions.net/t33p15-alvarossa-realm-festival

Last Minutes?  Negative. There was still 3 hours and 26 minutes left.
Random because there was no evidence from ANY posts, really? -.-

Also, last time I checked, damn near EVERYONE made their Day 1 votes random, so why can't I do it once?

Edit: Wait a second, you never answered the question in my post from Day 1 Tally Votes... at the bottom of my post >.>

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:56 am

vote hevi, back to lurking mode
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:10 am

Rolling Eyes  Figured it out.

BlackFang and DragonEye were more than eager to start their own battle. Both were called Masters of Illusions and Tricks. So both of them were eager to see which one of them would be deserving the title more. They eyed each other first walking, and slowly picking up the speed and lastly tehy runned to the midle, both leaving row of what seemed living copies of themselfs. DragonEye was the first one to get to middle and chanted spellout that made all her clones to attack BlackFang's copies. In this point BlackFang were already singing his spell to counter attack with his own copies.
Copy for copy, singing and chanting. It looked like no end in this contest. No one knew where the real ones were in mids of all those. Suddenly all BlackFangs copies dissapeared and everyone saw how DragonEye was hpointing her staff down to BlackFangs throat who was lying on the ground. ”My win” As DragonEye was saying it it, BlackFang let one note from his little harp and suddenly DragonEye were thrown couple of meters back. BlackFang jumped up and ran towards DragonEye and before she could do anything, BlackFang was holding his harp in her throat. ”I don't think so” and winked to DragonEye. Crowd cheered for BlackFang for this turnover win, as he helped DragonEye up, even if DragonEye were more than twice of his hight.

Maybe I can act like a "she," I could do a cobatblue impersonation. Laughing 

DragonEye

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:16 am

DragonEye wrote:Rolling Eyes  Figured it out.

BlackFang and DragonEye were more than eager to start their own battle. Both were called Masters of Illusions and Tricks. So both of them were eager to see which one of them would be deserving the title more. They eyed each other first walking, and slowly picking up the speed and lastly tehy runned to the midle, both leaving row of what seemed living copies of themselfs. DragonEye was the first one to get to middle and chanted spellout that made all her clones to attack BlackFang's copies. In this point BlackFang were already singing his spell to counter attack with his own copies.
Copy for copy, singing and chanting. It looked like no end in this contest. No one knew where the real ones were in mids of all those. Suddenly all BlackFangs copies dissapeared and everyone saw how DragonEye was hpointing her staff down to BlackFangs throat who was lying on the ground. ”My win” As DragonEye was saying it it, BlackFang let one note from his little harp and suddenly DragonEye were thrown couple of meters back. BlackFang jumped up and ran towards DragonEye and before she could do anything, BlackFang was holding his harp in her throat. ”I don't think so” and winked to DragonEye. Crowd cheered for BlackFang for this turnover win, as he helped DragonEye up, even if DragonEye were more than twice of his hight.
YES! The true at last!

Burg, you lost me bad when you started talking in third person. Actually I was quite shocked for the random outcome, i was no considering the voting count

Now going off line for several hours because personal issues, see ya all

Edit: LOL DE, just LOL

Having fun by living my dream
rhaidot
Dicer King

View user profile http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:17 am

rhaidot wrote:
Well, I am changing my vote to Sash The Bow of Greatness User Drake, because I am jealous of his bow and race, and don't have a good reason to vote for anybody else.
I don't think that it would be an accurate plan to change your vote from me, when I'm a suspect, from a random vote xD, is better to remain the vote on me.

Destroya1103 wrote:
ColmilloNegro wrote:
That is meta-gaming... >,< dude!
gahhh... now you are even more suspicious... x.x
scratch seems like everyone here hates metagaming. Btw, isn't too much out of context from me to say that I vote for shuno to be in the shadows, when he was so active in the first day that he even changed his voted like 3-4 times? xD

Also, is funny how some people reacted with a counter vote when someone voted them, Also, when DE voted Desol, for voting him, Saynna (shuno) voted Desol too, And like 1 hour latter, re-vote Sash, so...

I'll Keep vote on Saynna

Cool Wolfies:
Badass as Hell Wolves:
ColmilloNegro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:24 am

@Rhaidot

Bleh.... :tongue: 
I fixed it a bit.

@Destroya

My Reason for Day 1 statement:

I suspected you for not voting yet though you're online.
Rhaidot for stating a part of the story related to our roles which might be an attempt to convince me to keep him alive.
Jimbo and Apra....i forgot why....vote on Jimbo by Rhaidot kinda clears Jimbo for me because some guys might have wanted him(Jimbo) dead early and Apra is dead.
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Saynna on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:36 am

"Btw, isn't too much out of context from me to say that I vote for shuno to be in the shadows, when he was so active in the first day that he even changed his voted like 3-4 times? xD

Also, is funny how some people reacted with a counter vote when someone voted them, Also, when DE voted Desol, for voting him, Saynna (shuno) voted Desol too, And like 1 hour latter, re-vote Sash, so...

I'll Keep vote on Saynna
"

You're trying really hard to get me lynched for some reason. Anyways, it was just a friendly vote if you couldn't tell (des vote). I thought I pretty much hinted that a lot with the Embarassed faces. Also notice it was shortly after Burg's post so I was just waiting for someone to post. You can say I was trying to start a bandwagon, but why didn't I wait at LEAST a few hours before posting a change to see if anyone else would vote? Instead it was quickly changed.
Saynna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:45 am

Jimbo wrote:vote hevi, back to lurking mode
Neutral 
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Voting Tally
Destroya1103 - 2 (DragonEye & Burgundy)
ColmilloNegro - 2 (Destroya1103 & Saynna)
Saynna - 1 (ColmilloNegro)
Sash - 1 (rhaidot)
HeVi Storm - 1 (Jimbo)

Series of Events (Voting/Vote Changes):

• rhaidot Votes ColmilloNegro
  • DragonEye Votes Destroya1103
  • ColmilloNegro Votes 'Shuno'
  • rhaidot Changes Vote from ColmilloNegro to Sash
  • Saynna Votes ColmilloNegro
  • Destroya1103 Votes ColmilloNegro (I also pointed out that ColmilloNegro's Vote to 'Shuno' wouldn't count.)
  • Burgundy Votes Destroya1103
  • Jimbo Votes HeVi Storm
  • ColmilloNegro Votes Saynna

Non-Voters: (Alphabetical Order)

• Black Fang
  • DesolationAngel
  • HeVi Storm
  • Sash

Talked but did not Vote:
  • Black Fang

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Still no pm in my inbox. Sad 
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:49 pm

Vote Black Fang.

That gnome is becoming a threat to drake master race.
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:00 pm

Ok, so I've had a hella busy day yesterday, and crashed out asleep for a stupid amount of time. Whoops!

Now, I feel the same as Burg in regards to Destroya's activity. The way he has played this game is quite different to his typical play style, and that response - wohoho! That has jumped my suspicions about him up!

Secondly, Colmillo has made a numerous amount of suspicious posts but they are mainly reactions to others.

Sash is my 3rd target, I feel that if I was the converter I would target 2 of 4 specific people in the first 2 nights. You can essentially create your dream team with this converter ability. Now I was 100% sure I knew what his role was on Day 1/Night 1 but this random vote towards me worries me. There's no real reason to go from a talkative player to a lurker who random votes me.
So here's what I think about Sash. He was a Mason on Day 1/Night 1 and then he got converted, so he's remaining relatively quite now to keep the transformation a secret from the other Masons (which he obviously knows and will reflect his voting and killing).

The lurkers are obviously pretty suspicious, I feel like the converter is a lurker and because there are so many of them it's quite difficult to pick one out. So I suggest people start speaking up!

My suspicions list (in order of highest to lowest): Sash, Colmillo, Lurkers, Destroya.

If anyone feels like speaking up (especially you sash) then please do so, but until then I'm near convinced that Sash was converted last night, therefore - Vote Sash
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:31 pm

Vote Sash,
In Blackfang we trust!

I don't really know who to vote yet but i think Blackfangs theory is the most logical... for now.

I may change my vote later.
DesolationAngel

View user profile http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22234253

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:20 am

That kinda confirms Sasha is a mason. :study: 
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:33 am

I did expect to get converted, but I wasn't. Also, when will you stop with the quiet thing, I am usually the loudest as a bad guy! Change your votes or I'll be forced to vote Destroya or Colmi to save my ass.
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:02 am

Come onnn guys, I don't want to kill Destroya, or ask my comrades to help out and reveal themselves to baddies. Rhaidot, you have voted me for no reason, vote Black Fang instead. I put a random vote on him at first, but now I find him very suspicious for that reasoning.
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top