Off Topic - Test

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  cobaltblue on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:43 am

Another test.
Another test.
Another test.
Another test.
Another test.
Another test.
Another test.
Another test.
Another test.
Another test.
Another test.
Another test.
Another test.
Another test.
Another test.
[url=test]test[/url][url][/url]
So same thing happens. You can't insert link in the middle. It will appear at the end of paragraph.
And also scrolled up each time you put BBCode..

Doesn't happen when you use Quick Reply. Hm.

Alright thanks.

_________________________________________________






"If I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved,
it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it,
I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense."
avatar
cobaltblue
Admin

Posts : 229
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : In your mind, yet again. Ha ha. Ha.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  cobaltblue on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:00 pm

It's miiiiiiine. All miiine!

_________________________________________________






"If I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved,
it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it,
I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense."
avatar
cobaltblue
Admin

Posts : 229
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : In your mind, yet again. Ha ha. Ha.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Burgundy on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:46 am

Needed 5 minutes to find out how to register in the mobile version of this forum.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Burgundy on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:46 am

Needed 5 minutes to find out how to register in the mobile version of this forum.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Destroya1103 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:51 am

Test

bahhhh stupid spoiler and hide textbox color. I'm sure the fix is in your admin panel. I know from another forum I had I didn't have that problem, so not sure exactly what is causing it.
Final Fantasy 7:

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 27
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Sash on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:01 am

Probably forum skin, I had to fix writing with invisible letters too. Will see about this.
avatar
Sash
Admin

Posts : 348
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 31
Location : Bačka Palanka - Novi Sad , Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Burgundy on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:57 am

Sash Kojax wrote:Probably forum skin, I had to fix writing with invisible letters too. Will see about this.

Try the mobile version if its available for you. It loads way faster.
avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  cobaltblue on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:15 am

lol, yeah. Just blame Sasha for the mess on this forum! I am with you! Laughing 

What cute robo pedo bear btw Wink
Which type of Jaeger it is?

_________________________________________________






"If I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved,
it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it,
I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense."
avatar
cobaltblue
Admin

Posts : 229
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : In your mind, yet again. Ha ha. Ha.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Sash on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:33 am

Mark-3, Arc-9 reactor (analog) with Nuclear Vortex Turbine.
avatar
Sash
Admin

Posts : 348
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 31
Location : Bačka Palanka - Novi Sad , Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Burgundy on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:26 am

When the forum is active, that's when Im asleep. Evil or Very Mad 

_________________________________________________




avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Netter Mizuno on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:29 am

though luck kid.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Burgundy on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:48 am

See....everyone's quiet now...I think I'm the only one here in my time zone. scratch 

_________________________________________________




avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Kazmir on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:42 am

Burgundy wrote:See....everyone's quiet now...I think I'm the only one here in my time zone. scratch 

yer a faggot!
avatar
Kazmir

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : Between a pair of boobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Burgundy on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Eh....this isnt a flame thread. Shocked 


lol! 

Does my avatar have something to do with your remark?

_________________________________________________




avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Burgundy on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Hey Kaz,

Your game inspired me to look for my KOTOR and Force Unleashed installers and play them again. :tongue: 

_________________________________________________




avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Sash on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:25 am

Ye, I'm playing SWTOR too again, and have read one Star Wars book as well yesterday.
avatar
Sash
Admin

Posts : 348
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 31
Location : Bačka Palanka - Novi Sad , Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Burgundy on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:27 am

I planned to buy that game too when it was released but found out it required internet access to play and my work required me to be moving a lot at the time. I hoped it was like Diablo II where I could also play it offline. I don't know if I should still buy it right now.

Hmmmm....(looking at my avatar)....I realize I would most probably be more scared than aroused when a girl pulls out a lightsaber in front of me. :affraid: 

_________________________________________________




avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Kazmir on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:53 am

SWTOR is an MMORPG, its pretty nifty and fun, but it runs on a pretty outdated engine.
It's mostly story driven.

KOTOR I and II are my favourite games of all time.
TFU I kicked ass, II was kinda lame :face: 
avatar
Kazmir

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : Between a pair of boobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Burgundy on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:06 am

I enjoyed KOTOR I and played it repeatedly.

Haha...do you think we'll enjoy a KOTOR III released by Disney?

_________________________________________________




avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Kazmir on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:10 am

I have no idea. What I really want is another flightsim. X-wing Vs TIE and the others are really ooooold.
avatar
Kazmir

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : Between a pair of boobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Netter Mizuno on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:33 am

Kazmir wrote:I have no idea. What I really want is another flightsim. X-wing Vs TIE and the others are really ooooold.

Original Tie Fighter(not the X-W vs TF) is the best.

Burgundy wrote:I enjoyed KOTOR I and played it repeatedly.

Haha...do you think we'll enjoy a KOTOR III released by Disney?

SW:TOR is KOTOR III in a sense because SPOILEEEERS REVAN IS THERE!!! (wrong genre tho) Officialy, no KOTOR III isn't going to happend because KOTOR series is based on Revans actions and SPPPPOIIILLLLEEEEERRRSSSSS in SW:TOR we kill Revan. Ok Reps help him but later on imps kill him.(in chronology order)


Sash wrote:Ye, I'm playing SWTOR too again, and have read one Star Wars book as well yesterday.

Get your ass to Red Eclipse Server and i'll tag along with you. with my alts.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  DragonEye on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:29 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:SW:TOR is KOTOR III in a sense because SPOILEEEERS REVAN IS THERE!!! (wrong genre tho) Officialy, no KOTOR III isn't going to happend because KOTOR series is based on Revans actions and SPPPPOIIILLLLEEEEERRRSSSSS in SW:TOR we kill Revan. Ok Reps help him but later on imps kill him.(in chronology order)

You can't kill him in SWTOR, he becomes immune to everything on his last bit of hp and transport/teleports away by a force power called fold space.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Kazmir on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:32 am

DragonEye wrote:
Netter Mizuno wrote:SW:TOR is KOTOR III in a sense because SPOILEEEERS REVAN IS THERE!!! (wrong genre tho) Officialy, no KOTOR III isn't going to happend because KOTOR series is based on Revans actions and SPPPPOIIILLLLEEEEERRRSSSSS in SW:TOR we kill Revan. Ok Reps help him but later on imps kill him.(in chronology order)

You can't kill him in SWTOR, he becomes immune to everything on his last bit of hp and transport/teleports away by a force power called fold space.

You could kill him in beta till fandouches cried and moaned. Now he "becomes one with the force"
Let Revan rest, they destroyed his character enough in the novel Crying or Very sad 
avatar
Kazmir

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : Between a pair of boobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  DragonEye on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 am

Kazmir wrote:
DragonEye wrote:
Netter Mizuno wrote:SW:TOR is KOTOR III in a sense because SPOILEEEERS REVAN IS THERE!!! (wrong genre tho) Officialy, no KOTOR III isn't going to happend because KOTOR series is based on Revans actions and SPPPPOIIILLLLEEEEERRRSSSSS in SW:TOR we kill Revan. Ok Reps help him but later on imps kill him.(in chronology order)

You can't kill him in SWTOR, he becomes immune to everything on his last bit of hp and transport/teleports away by a force power called fold space.

You could kill him in beta till fandouches cried and moaned. Now he "becomes one with the force"
Let Revan rest, they destroyed his character enough in the novel Crying or Very sad 

I wasn't in beta because of my computer during the time wasn't able to run it. Besides, what happens in beta was bound to change until they added in what they wanted. They could had trouble with him using the ability due to some unknown bugs/glitches. Or they thought another way for him to survive, like how Canderous is able to live through the nade blast because of his regeneration implants in KOTOR 1. There is a reason It's called beta though.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Kazmir on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:54 am

It got changed because of fanboys crying, not because bioware or the people at lucas decided Revan should live.
He's a 300+ year old redeemed Jedi that lost his sanity - they completely ruined his character in the novel, and in the game itself. It's time to let him rest with the little dignity he has left.

He's one of my favourite characters, but this is just painful for true fans. Things HAVE to end, or things WILL get ruined.
avatar
Kazmir

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : Between a pair of boobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum