TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Burgundy on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Characters:

1 Possessed

A drug addict who was imprisoned for raping and killing a teenager.  The teenager’s mother was a witch.  She made a spell which made the teenager into a vengeful spirit who has possessed the drug addict and is now determined to kill everyone in the prison.  
           
He knows the other possessed and is allowed to pm the other.

1 Witch Possessed

The witch mother was so grieved and angry that she ended her own life.  She now has possessed one of the inmates in order to assist her daughter and quench their thirst for vengeance.

This player can block a non-possessed special ability every night.  He knows the other possessed and is allowed to pm the other.

2 Inmates

One was imprisoned for stealing  and the other for slapping a female officer’s butt.  

No special abilities in the game and they don’t know each other.  PM not allowed.

1 Police Officer

Being trapped with the other inmates in prison, this officer pretended to be an inmate to gain the inmates’  trust and also because he feared that the inmates might kill him if they found out he was a police.  He has hid a gun.  He has almost used up all his bullets during the riot and only has one left.

This player can kill one player at night but can only do this once in the entire game.  PM not allowed.

1 Mind Reader

He was imprisoned for identity theft, fraud and exploiting people who severely misses their dead loved ones(he pretended he can speak to the dead in exchange for money).  He is a master of psychology and is able to read people’s minds based on their body movements and speech.  He has to hide his identity because some of the remaining survivors were his victims.

This player can scan another player’s role every night and it will be revealed to him the next day.  PM not allowed

1 Priest

This priest was falsely accussed of molesting a child.  He has to hide his true identity because inmates have a very special treatment for child molesters.

This player can protect another player from getting killed every night.  PM not allowed.

2 Exorcists

Sam and Dean.  They received word that some prisoners were possessed and have been killing inmates, police, jail guards and civilians in the prison.  They got themselves in prison in an attempt to end this horror.  They hide their identities since the possessed would surely love to destroy them if they are found out.

These players know each other and allowed to pm each other.

Some rules:
1. PM is not allowed for solo roles since this is in a single cell in a prison scene and other inmates can hear you.
2. Failure to vote twice(for the entire game) means death.
3. Objective for the goodies is to kill all the possessed.
4. Objective of the possessed is to have number of non-possessed equal to their number.
5. Surviving possessed can kill one player every night.


Last edited by Burgundy on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:31 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Wife noticed some spelling mistakes.)
avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Burgundy on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Players:

1.  Destroya - butt-slapping inmate

2.  Black Fang- Witch Possessed

3.  DragonEye - Exorcist

4.  DesolationAngel, the Possessed - lynched on Day 1

5.  Jimbo - Mind-Reader

6.  Sash - Priest

7.  ColmilloNegro - Police Officer

8.  Netter Mizuno - Exorcist

9. Shuno, inmate - killed on Night 1


Last edited by Burgundy on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Burgundy on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Scene 1:

A prison in a distant island was a horrifying scene.  Lifeless bodies of jail guards, police, inmates and civilians scattered the grounds, the cells, the office rooms, the docks....everywhere.  Every night, a handful of people die and every time anyone tries to leave the island, that person dies.  Only 9 people were left and they secluded themselves in a single cell in order to defend themselves from the unknown enemy.


Last edited by Burgundy on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Burgundy on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Day phase ends 26 hours and 20 mins. from now.


Last edited by Burgundy on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Black Fang on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Burgundy wrote:Characters:
2 Exorcists

Sam and Dean.  They received word that some prisoners were possessed and have been killing inmates, police, jailguards and civilians in the prison.  They got themselves in prison in an attempt to end this horror.  They hide their identities since the possessed would surely love to destroy them if they are found out.

These players know each other and allowed to pm each other.
Hello super natural reference! Very Happy

Those inmates though, getting locked up for slapping a police woman on the ass. What a way to go!

Oh and Vote DesolationAngel
Reason: For being suspicious as hell last game which confused the hell out of me! Evil or Very Mad 
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  DesolationAngel on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Black Fang wrote:
Burgundy wrote:Characters:
2 Exorcists

Sam and Dean.  They received word that some prisoners were possessed and have been killing inmates, police, jailguards and civilians in the prison.  They got themselves in prison in an attempt to end this horror.  They hide their identities since the possessed would surely love to destroy them if they are found out.

These players know each other and allowed to pm each other.
Hello super natural reference! Very Happy

Those inmates though, getting locked up for slapping a police woman on the ass. What a way to go!

Oh and Vote DesolationAngel
Reason: For being suspicious as hell last game which confused the hell out of me! Evil or Very Mad 
Hey i wasn't that suspicious Sad

Vote Netter Mizune
avatar
DesolationAngel

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 20
Location : Belgium

View user profile http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22234253

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:34 am

DesolationAngel wrote:
Black Fang wrote:
Burgundy wrote:Characters:
2 Exorcists

Sam and Dean.  They received word that some prisoners were possessed and have been killing inmates, police, jailguards and civilians in the prison.  They got themselves in prison in an attempt to end this horror.  They hide their identities since the possessed would surely love to destroy them if they are found out.

These players know each other and allowed to pm each other.
Hello super natural reference! Very Happy

Those inmates though, getting locked up for slapping a police woman on the ass. What a way to go!

Oh and Vote DesolationAngel
Reason: For being suspicious as hell last game which confused the hell out of me! Evil or Very Mad 
Hey i wasn't that suspicious Sad

Vote Netter Mizune
Who the fuck is Mizune?


_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Black Fang on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:38 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:
DesolationAngel wrote:
Black Fang wrote:
Burgundy wrote:Characters:
2 Exorcists

Sam and Dean.  They received word that some prisoners were possessed and have been killing inmates, police, jailguards and civilians in the prison.  They got themselves in prison in an attempt to end this horror.  They hide their identities since the possessed would surely love to destroy them if they are found out.

These players know each other and allowed to pm each other.
Hello super natural reference! Very Happy

Those inmates though, getting locked up for slapping a police woman on the ass. What a way to go!

Oh and Vote DesolationAngel
Reason: For being suspicious as hell last game which confused the hell out of me! Evil or Very Mad 
Hey i wasn't that suspicious Sad

Vote Netter Mizune
Who the fuck is Mizune?

avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:39 am

Black Fang wrote:
Netter Mizuno wrote:
DesolationAngel wrote:
Black Fang wrote:
Burgundy wrote:Characters:
2 Exorcists

Sam and Dean.  They received word that some prisoners were possessed and have been killing inmates, police, jailguards and civilians in the prison.  They got themselves in prison in an attempt to end this horror.  They hide their identities since the possessed would surely love to destroy them if they are found out.

These players know each other and allowed to pm each other.
Hello super natural reference! Very Happy

Those inmates though, getting locked up for slapping a police woman on the ass. What a way to go!

Oh and Vote DesolationAngel
Reason: For being suspicious as hell last game which confused the hell out of me! Evil or Very Mad 
Hey i wasn't that suspicious Sad

Vote Netter Mizune
Who the fuck is Mizune?


_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  DesolationAngel on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:53 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:
Black Fang wrote:
Netter Mizuno wrote:
DesolationAngel wrote:
Black Fang wrote:
Burgundy wrote:Characters:
2 Exorcists

Sam and Dean.  They received word that some prisoners were possessed and have been killing inmates, police, jailguards and civilians in the prison.  They got themselves in prison in an attempt to end this horror.  They hide their identities since the possessed would surely love to destroy them if they are found out.

These players know each other and allowed to pm each other.
Hello super natural reference! Very Happy

Those inmates though, getting locked up for slapping a police woman on the ass. What a way to go!

Oh and Vote DesolationAngel
Reason: For being suspicious as hell last game which confused the hell out of me! Evil or Very Mad 
Hey i wasn't that suspicious Sad

Vote Netter Mizune
Who the fuck is Mizune?

Mizune sounds so much cooler.
avatar
DesolationAngel

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 20
Location : Belgium

View user profile http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22234253

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Jimbo on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:54 am

Vote Destroya Twisted Evil i'm sorry >: D
avatar
Jimbo

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 20
Location : Potato stash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:56 am

DesolationAngel wrote:
Netter Mizuno wrote:
Black Fang wrote:
Netter Mizuno wrote:
DesolationAngel wrote:
Black Fang wrote:
Burgundy wrote:Characters:
2 Exorcists

Sam and Dean.  They received word that some prisoners were possessed and have been killing inmates, police, jailguards and civilians in the prison.  They got themselves in prison in an attempt to end this horror.  They hide their identities since the possessed would surely love to destroy them if they are found out.

These players know each other and allowed to pm each other.
Hello super natural reference! Very Happy

Those inmates though, getting locked up for slapping a police woman on the ass. What a way to go!

Oh and Vote DesolationAngel
Reason: For being suspicious as hell last game which confused the hell out of me! Evil or Very Mad 
Hey i wasn't that suspicious Sad

Vote Netter Mizune
Who the fuck is Mizune?

Mizune sounds so much cooler.


Mizu No Netter direct translation would be Water of Nights but i think Night of Waters is better one. so it would screw that one up Very Happy

_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  DragonEye on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:25 am

I vote for DesolationAngel.
avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  DesolationAngel on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:39 am

Jimbo wrote:Vote Destroya Twisted Evil i'm sorry >: D
Change votes to Destroya
Sorry man, i don't want to die yet Sad
avatar
DesolationAngel

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 20
Location : Belgium

View user profile http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22234253

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:00 am

I vote for DesolationAngel


(never mess up my name)

_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Sash on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:15 am

Vote NETTER MIZUNE!

(on mobile, no changing font size and color, caps will have to do)
avatar
Sash
Admin

Posts : 348
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 31
Location : Bačka Palanka - Novi Sad , Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Black Fang on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:18 am

I'm not going to be a part of this band wagon... You guys band wagon my vote every single game, if I voted for Destroya you'd vote for Destroya again.

I'm not going to be a part of this again so changing Unvote Desolation Angel, Vote Netter Mizune
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  DesolationAngel on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:21 am

Black Fang wrote:

Oh and Vote DesolationAngel
Reason: For being suspicious as hell last game which confused the hell out of me! Evil or Very Mad 


DragonEye wrote:I vote for DesolationAngel.


Netter Mizuno wrote:I vote for DesolationAngel
avatar
DesolationAngel

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 20
Location : Belgium

View user profile http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22234253

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:27 am

Black Fang wrote:I'm not going to be a part of this band wagon... You guys band wagon my vote every single game, if I voted for Destroya you'd vote for Destroya again.

I'm not going to be a part of this again so changing Unvote Desolation Angel, Vote Netter Mizuno
So because you don't want to start bandwagon(too late) you join a bandwagon. Logic =D

And no Des i'm not going to change my vote now anymore. I would have done it but...............

_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Black Fang on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:33 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:
Black Fang wrote:I'm not going to be a part of this band wagon... You guys band wagon my vote every single game, if I voted for Destroya you'd vote for Destroya again.

I'm not going to be a part of this again so changing Unvote Desolation Angel, Vote Netter Mizuno
So because you don't want to start bandwagon(too late) you join a bandwagon. Logic =D

And no Des i'm not going to change my vote now anymore. I would have done it but...............
Technically, i'm starting it. I'm only doing it to balance the votes out though and make it fair.
It's day 1, a pointless band wagon isn't exactly fair, so i'm balancing it out so it's put down to a coin toss, makes it fair!
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:36 am

Black Fang wrote:
Netter Mizuno wrote:
Black Fang wrote:I'm not going to be a part of this band wagon... You guys band wagon my vote every single game, if I voted for Destroya you'd vote for Destroya again.

I'm not going to be a part of this again so changing Unvote Desolation Angel, Vote Netter Mizuno
So because you don't want to start bandwagon(too late) you join a bandwagon. Logic =D

And no Des i'm not going to change my vote now anymore. I would have done it but...............
Technically, i'm starting it. I'm only doing it to balance the votes out though and make it fair.
It's day 1, a pointless band wagon isn't exactly fair, so i'm balancing it out so it's put down to a coin toss, makes it fair!
but now the Day 1 there is change one of the bandwagoned guys will die, if he/she(the otehr one that is bandwagoned) doesn't die in night, he/she is usually killed in day 2 so do you feel good now about it killing 2 people? =D

_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Black Fang on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:42 am

That makes no sense? What makes you so sure that they will be targeted at night and why are you so sure they will be voted for on day 2?
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:45 am

Because The person has already been voted in Day 1 it's safeline to vote person that has it already been on the edge of being killed. So when you nominate someone you are saying that this might be good target next if this time he/she isn't dead after this day/night. And that is pointing out the odd one of the group, so it's easy for vote it next time.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Black Fang on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:58 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:Because The person has already been voted in Day 1 it's safeline to vote person that has it already been on the edge of being killed. So when you nominate someone you are saying that this might be good target next if this time he/she isn't dead after this day/night. And that is pointing out the odd one of the group, so it's easy for vote it next time.
Based on the other games it's suspicious activity that dictates day 2 votes, day 1 is more random than anything.
At least you've given me enough of a justified reason to vote for you now.
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Netter Mizuno on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:02 am

Black Fang wrote:
Netter Mizuno wrote:Because The person has already been voted in Day 1 it's safeline to vote person that has it already been on the edge of being killed. So when you nominate someone you are saying that this might be good target next if this time he/she isn't dead after this day/night. And that is pointing out the odd one of the group, so it's easy for vote it next time.
Based on the other games it's suspicious activity that dictates day 2 votes, day 1 is more random than anything.
At least you've given me enough of a justified reason to vote for you now.
That's why day 1 voting is the most vital one, it dictates the way the game goes on in day 2 and day 3. People usually just think it's just random vote, but actualy it's the game deciding one IF people don't go break the rules. Because it is hard to turn the momentum.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Ulvila, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum