The terror of Mortis

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The terror of Mortis

Post  Destroya1103 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:11 am

Yeah well Burg killed me first..
-.-

How nice of him.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The terror of Mortis

Post  DragonEye on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:32 am

Destroya1103 wrote:If there's a role that needs to PM, it's Seer.
Hevi, you gotta be more talkative mannnn.

You can't be quiet x.x

Talking only gets you killed at times, like in this one.
http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=44573&sid=7bf09ec35582ac3e11f0ac93bb251c4b

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: The terror of Mortis

Post  Burgundy on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:30 am

The owl....

_________________________________________________




avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The terror of Mortis

Post  Destroya1103 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:32 pm

DragonEye wrote:
Talking only gets you killed at times, like in this one.
http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=44573&sid=7bf09ec35582ac3e11f0ac93bb251c4b

 Man, that thread is 122 pages long. I am 15 pages into it >_>
Well, I will go at my own pace. Don't expect me to be done soon, lol.


Also, is your chat RPG active or are you taking a break?
It does spark an interest, but i'm just checking

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The terror of Mortis

Post  JioDude on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:38 pm

IF YOU JUST HAD ME LET KILL SASH WE WOULD HAVE WON, BUT NOOOOOOO, KILL THE JEDI AND LET US LOSE, THEY WERE TOYING WITH YOU, WHEN YOU VOTED FOR ME I WAS FACEPALMING LIKE A RETARD TRYING TO EAT.

And there ends my caps rage Razz 
avatar
JioDude

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The terror of Mortis

Post  Destroya1103 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:31 pm

If I recall correctly, didn't you say you would say, I TOLD YOU SO, in caps?
Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not see it in your post Wink

On another note, want to play the next game?
Just post using the list format I have in the other thread please Razz 

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The terror of Mortis

Post  ninjaTHORtol on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:21 pm

I still have no idea what happened. I have no idea about the roles being played, although I now know what the pm is used for. XD

ninjaTHORtol

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The terror of Mortis

Post  JioDude on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Destroya1103 wrote:If I recall correctly, didn't you say you would say, I TOLD YOU SO, in caps?
Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not see it in your post Wink

On another note, want to play the next game?
Just post using the list format I have in the other thread please Razz 
That was my "I told you so"
avatar
JioDude

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The terror of Mortis

Post  DragonEye on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Destroya1103 wrote:
DragonEye wrote:
Talking only gets you killed at times, like in this one.
http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=44573&sid=7bf09ec35582ac3e11f0ac93bb251c4b

 Man, that thread is 122 pages long. I am 15 pages into it >_>
Well, I will go at my own pace. Don't expect me to be done soon, lol.


Also, is your chat RPG active or are you taking a break?
It does spark an interest, but i'm just checking

Its not active currently, but I can start it up for you again if you want. Just make a post on the thread if you want to see your fate lies with in it.

_________________________________________________




avatar
DragonEye

Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 23
Location : Lost in your Forgotten Memories.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Re: The terror of Mortis

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum