The terror of Mortis

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The terror of Mortis

Post  Netter Mizuno on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:58 am

Black Fang wrote:Ok, i'm a little bit behind. But let me get this straight, so far the only person who is obviously a wolf is Sash right?

I vote strickly because you said that, it means you are one, not the one you are pointing.

I vote for BF

Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:08 am

Death of destroya means bf is not a mason? :c
Thats like a bunch of information /s
What do, i can't start putting on my detective hat while there are little to no clues :w
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjaTHORtol on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:21 am

I am new to the game so it would be logical for me not to talk too much. I am simply doing what it best atm.

In response to BF's post, you just gave the enemy easy targets. No matter what we will say, 1 of us will die.

ninjaTHORtol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:26 am

ninjaTHORtol wrote:I am new to the game so it would be logical for me not to talk too much. I am simply doing what it best atm.

In response to BF's post, you just gave the enemy easy targets. No matter what we will say, 1 of us will die.
How so?
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JioDude on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:21 am

It's pretty obvious for me who to vote for, it's not a troll of who I vote for. I dont want to ruin such a fun game by trolling or thinking retardedly of the rules and what not. But I place my vote according to the story, Sash hasn't been seen to be in it yet, and we've seen quite a lot of jedi's, so for me it's only logical to go after the one I am sure hasn't been introduced in the story yet. *That is mostly because even the siths we've read about dont have their identities revealed*
My logic might be off or what not, but that's where and why i place my votes (or maybe not) :face: 
JioDude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazmir on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:39 am

JioDude wrote:It's pretty obvious for me who to vote for, it's not a troll of who I vote for. I dont want to ruin such a fun game by trolling or thinking retardedly of the rules and what not. But I place my vote according to the story, Sash hasn't been seen to be in it yet, and we've seen quite a lot of jedi's, so for me it's only logical to go after the one I am sure hasn't been introduced in the story yet. *That is mostly because even the siths we've read about dont have their identities revealed*
My logic might be off or what not, but that's where and why i place my votes (or maybe not) :face: 

Sash appears in the first story update (not the intro) in a cameo Razz I suggest you go reread it.
Kazmir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JioDude on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:42 am

Just for the lawlz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAXJmUqlnUw
JioDude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:50 am

Here's an update of the list I made earlier (I was semi retarded and put Day 2 and not Night 1 haha).
I will colour code it as follows:
Green - Confirmed Town
Red - Confirmed Wolf

Day 1
Sash votes Black Fang
Nata votes Sash
DragonEye votes Jimbo then Destroya then DragonEye
Destroya votes DragonEye
Shuno votes DragonEye
Hevi votes DragonEye
JioDude votes Sash
Burgundy votes DragonEye
Black Fang votes Destroya
Netter votes DragonEye
Jimbo votes JioDude
ninjaTHORtol votes DragonEye

End Tally of Votes for Day 1
Black Fang - Sash
Sash - Nata, JioDude
DragonEye - DragonEye, Destroya, Shuno, Hevi, Burgundy, Netter, ninjaTHORtol
Destroya - Black Fang
JioDude - Jimbo

DragonEye the Villger is lynched

Night 1
Destroya the Mason is killed

Day 2
Sash votes Shuno
JioDude votes Sash
Black Fang votes Hevi
Netter votes Black Fang

Last edited by Black Fang on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:56 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited to make it easier to use.)
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:02 am

I'm quiet because I'm having troubles finding contradictions. Last game you can tell I was trying very hard and that was because I saw things that were "strange" to me and called it out immediately. Right now I don't really see one but the random vote change like I said and I guess that started the bandwagon on DragonEye who was just a villager. Now I really want to vote for Jio, but not too sure if that's the right thing to do. I'm still saving my vote up. It'd be better for me to find more "contridictions" if there were more people arguing back and forth to see their reasoning, but there really aren't. When we bandwagoned DragonEye, there wasn't really any "Oh you're so a wolf" kind of posts -- it was just vote after vote after my suspicion. There is another suspicion though....

Sasha, you claimed I was quiet and a bit worried from that, but you made no reference to last game? No "Hey! Anyone notice Shuno isn't talking as much like last game?".

Now another thing you said *somewhere* on the lines of "I want to see where this goes". Are you trying to anger me? If so it does not work and any suspicion towards me I will give any clarity towards so there is an understanding because I'm not a wolf, I'm one of the goodies and I will defend that til I cannot.

My suspect list: Jio and Sasha.

I'll be saving my vote, I'm more leaning on Jio than Sasha. I'm a bit iffy on how he is so care-free -___-

Shuno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 am

Not to anger you, to bait your role out, as I planned with Destroya. I will change my vote later.
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JioDude on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:07 am

Shuno wrote:I'm quiet because I'm having troubles finding contradictions. Last game you can tell I was trying very hard and that was because I saw things that were "strange" to me and called it out immediately. Right now I don't really see one but the random vote change like I said and I guess that started the bandwagon on DragonEye who was just a villager. Now I really want to vote for Jio, but not too sure if that's the right thing to do. I'm still saving my vote up. It'd be better for me to find more "contridictions" if there were more people arguing back and forth to see their reasoning, but there really aren't. When we bandwagoned DragonEye, there wasn't really any "Oh you're so a wolf" kind of posts -- it was just vote after vote after my suspicion. There is another suspicion though....

Sasha, you claimed I was quiet and a bit worried from that, but you made no reference to last game? No "Hey! Anyone notice Shuno isn't talking as much like last game?".

Now another thing you said *somewhere* on the lines of "I want to see where this goes". Are you trying to anger me? If so it does not work and any suspicion towards me I will give any clarity towards so there is an understanding because I'm not a wolf, I'm one of the goodies and I will defend that til I cannot.

My suspect list: Jio and Sasha.

I'll be saving my vote, I'm more leaning on Jio than Sasha. I'm a bit iffy on how he is so care-free -___-
Oh my sweet sweet Shuno <3 I am always carefree :3 If you met me you would know I'm the most lazy and relxaed bastard in most situations :3
JioDude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JioDude on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:08 am

Kazmir wrote:
JioDude wrote:It's pretty obvious for me who to vote for, it's not a troll of who I vote for. I dont want to ruin such a fun game by trolling or thinking retardedly of the rules and what not. But I place my vote according to the story, Sash hasn't been seen to be in it yet, and we've seen quite a lot of jedi's, so for me it's only logical to go after the one I am sure hasn't been introduced in the story yet. *That is mostly because even the siths we've read about dont have their identities revealed*

Sash appears in the first story update (not the intro) in a cameo :PI suggest you go reread it.
Link me pl0x Embarassed 
JioDude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataly on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:09 am

I agree with Shuno so i vote Jio
Nataly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JioDude on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:12 am

Nataly wrote:I agree with Shuno so i vote Jio
I hope you lose your next rankeds :pirat: 
JioDude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JioDude on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:15 am

Also Shuno, there's a further more logical reason of why I am so relaxed, it's because I cant die.
I AM A SIREN
JioDude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:16 am

JioDude wrote:Also Shuno, there's a further more logical reason of why I am so relaxed, it's because I cant die.
I AM A SIREN
This is bigger than us.
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:25 am

I actually want to vote on the lurkers more. Waiting on Netter's reasoning on BF vote and other ones that voted DragonEye with me.

My priority list:

Lurkers
Jio
Sash

Now for a gauge for everyone to see how I feel. I don't really think I'm on the ball park here, it's just me voting on speculation and suspicion which didn't fair me good last game. Right now gut feeling tells me (which would have done me better last game since it lead to me to Colbalt and Intel) Hevi might be a wolf. I don't want to play on gut feeling either because it'd be more of a benefit for me if I played on a more logical sense -- a way so others can see what I see other than "So you're voting only because you feel like they're a wolf?". Anywho, I will state a gut feeling here and there whenever it happens.

Shuno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Netter Mizuno on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:46 am

JioDude wrote:Also Shuno, there's a further more logical reason of why I am so relaxed, it's because I cant die.
I AM A SIREN

^ because i hate the fucking siren thing i change my vote.

I vote for Jio!

and about BF vote, wanted to see reaction which i though i would get from him, and it did happend

Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:52 am

Changing on this for now:

Vote HeVi Storm.
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JioDude on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:09 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:
I AM A SIREN

I vote for Jio!

and about BF vote, wanted to see reaction which i though i would get from him, and it did happend
Everything is going according to plan.
JioDude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 am

JioDude wrote:
Netter Mizuno wrote:
I AM A SIREN

I vote for Jio!

What is the plan? Lol

Shuno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:20 am

It'll just be a -2 for goodies if you end up being a goodie and died from voting.

1) Goodie dies means less goodies to go around -1
2) Didn't give much info to contribute to take into consideration -1

So I suggest you "go with the flow" and talk your way out. That way it'll be a neutral death, possibly a +1.

1) Goodie dies means less goodies to go around -1
2) Gave good amount of contribution +1
3) New suspect to be aware of and keep in mind +1

Shuno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:22 am

Day 2
Sash votes Shuno then Hevi
JioDude votes Sash
Black Fang votes Hevi
Netter votes Black Fang then JioDude
Nata votes JioDude

Current Tally of Votes for Day 2
Hevi - Black Fang, Sash
Sash - JioDude, Hevi
JioDude - Netter, Nata

Last edited by Black Fang on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Vote update)
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JioDude on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:28 am

Shuno wrote:
JioDude wrote:
Netter Mizuno wrote:
I AM A SIREN

I vote for Jio!

What is the plan? Lol
The plan is to make everyone a SIREN
JioDude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HeVi Storm on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:04 am

I vote for Sash because he stole my raisins. Only a big bad and mean Sith would do that!
HeVi Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top