The League of Werewolves

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Burgundy on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Smile or probably avoiding early ties.
avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Destroya1103 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm

Burgundy wrote:Smile or probably avoiding early ties.

Very possible, yes.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Jimbo on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Destroya1103 wrote:
Burgundy wrote:Smile or probably avoiding early ties.

Very possible, yes.
Or mindgames?

Anyways this looks kinda like the new anime dangan ronpa except everybody can kill in it :c
But it has something in common, hosted by a bear!
bear pic:
avatar
Jimbo

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 20
Location : Potato stash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  cobaltblue on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:48 pm

What would happen in case of tie?

Sec, Intel, do I have your FB? Somehow my brain gets confused. Were you the one who posted My Girlfriend is Gumiho? (lol)

You participated in that stupid flame war thread right? Then someone asked me to nominate? And.. I don't remember anything Neutral 

_________________________________________________






"If I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved,
it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it,
I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense."
avatar
cobaltblue
Admin

Posts : 229
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : In your mind, yet again. Ha ha. Ha.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Blacky on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 am

thanks you guys for the great welcoming Rolling Eyes time to suicide now :no: 
avatar
Blacky

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 am

cobaltblue wrote:What would happen in case of tie?

Ties are settled by the GM flipping a coin to be fair. I remember seeing this in Sash's post.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Sash on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:06 am

After discussing for hours what to do, a raven delivered a letter to a group of summoners. New intelligence report said that killers are shape shifting Noxian soldiers, and that only way to see their true form is to kill them. So, a tough decision was made, group has decided to kill the first suspect, Blacky. He pleaded innocent, but after he saw the group had made their decision, Blacky started running. He didn't make it far before infamous summoner cobaltblue ruthlessly struck him down with a lightning bolt from behind. After closer examination of his body, nothing suspicious was found, except for a triangle shaped tattoo on his wrist, symbol of ancient secret order of masons.

Blacky the Summoner Mason has died.

Night begins

Roles with special abilities can act now, you have 24 hours.

navid91 and Valhkyrie have received a warning. Miss another vote and you will be auto lynched.

Small note for guardian angel. This role cannot use power of protection on himself, only on others.
avatar
Sash
Admin

Posts : 348
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 30
Location : Bačka Palanka - Novi Sad , Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Blacky on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:09 am

Sash Kojax wrote:After discussing for hours what to do, a raven delivered a letter to a group of summoners. New intelligence report said that killers are shape shifting Noxian soldiers, and that only way to see their true form is to kill them. So, a tough decision was made, group has decided to kill the first suspect, Blacky. He pleaded innocent, but after he saw the group had made their decision, Blacky started running. He didn't make it far before infamous summoner cobaltblue ruthlessly struck him down with a lightning bolt from behind. After closer examination of his body, nothing suspicious was found, except for a triangle shaped tattoo on his wrist, symbol of ancient secret order of masons.

Blacky the Summoner Mason has died.

Night begins

Roles with special abilities can act now, you have 24 hours.

navid91 and Valhkyrie have received a warning. Miss another vote and you will be auto lynched.

Small note for guardian angel. This role cannot use power of protection on himself, only on others.


now thats a freakin awesome way to die , you should be an author :affraid: , and i can still comment and such like this right ?
avatar
Blacky

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Sash on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:18 am

I guess you can, as some ghost, just don't make any comments relevant to game, it can hurt the other side.
avatar
Sash
Admin

Posts : 348
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 30
Location : Bačka Palanka - Novi Sad , Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Black Fang on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:53 am

So based on Blacky being a Mason, and the voting patterns, we can safely make the following assumptions:(because lets be realistic, Masons aren't going to vote for each other because there is nothing to gain from it)

MASONS
Blacky

POSSIBLE MASONS
Shuno
Kazmir
Black Fang
Cobaltblue
Jimbo

NOT MASONS
NatalIlDevil
Destroya1103
Burgundy
Intel

UNKNOWN
Navid91
Valhyrie
avatar
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Jimbo on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:23 am

Black fang pls, go back to sleep
avatar
Jimbo

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 20
Location : Potato stash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Valhkyrie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:17 am

I'm so sorry for gone all day long. There's an event that I manage, I don't know it will take me a whole day preparing for it and forgot to vote.

Well.... now, I will read the last 4 page first

____________________________

Just some random analysis...

I think the bandwagon in blacky is actually coordinate by some werewolf, not all of them. maybe just 1, or more possibly just 2 werewolf, and in some rare possibility there all 3 werewolf voting for blacky.

Here's what I think happen...

Blacky got 1 vote, I think the voter must be just some random. I guess Werewolf will act more carefully (not for some expert player, but yes it do happen to some new player) they will not trying to trigger a responsive player (I dunno if I type that right, hope you know what I mean) so I think the first player that vote for blacky possibly not a werewolf.

Blacky got 2 vote, after he vote for destroya then destroya responding by voting blacky. I guess that is a nervous counter from destroya, maybe that just some random vote from blacky, and also it's just blacky who vote for destroya, I guess he should not make a big fuss about it, but distroya acted otherwise by creating a bandwagon towards blacky.

and then one of his werewolf friend helping to make that bandwagon, maybe the third voter, or the forth voter.

likely the other last werewolf voting in random player, that's my analysis for last round.

If you want to discuss more, PM me Smile and I hope seer will consider to scan destroya tonight.

__________________________________

I'm so curious, if Destroya have free time to send me 2 private message (in a short period of time) then why you not just answer my question/analysis in this thread. right here.

why bother to PM me, and discuss it privately. just tell me your explanation here, so other player can see it and judge by them self.
avatar
Valhkyrie

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 24
Location : ♔ KasKus - CYSTG ♔

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  cobaltblue on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:38 am

Black Fang wrote:because lets be realistic, Masons aren't going to vote for each other because there is nothing to gain from it
*coughs*

Excuse moi, Sir. Actually.. I did. When I was noob on my first game. But since my Mason friend was Sasha, you know the reason why I can't resist, right? Neutral 

Ok, in more serious note, what's with you guys?! Oh, well. I blame Blacky -.-

_________________________________________________






"If I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved,
it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it,
I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense."
avatar
cobaltblue
Admin

Posts : 229
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : In your mind, yet again. Ha ha. Ha.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Jimbo on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:50 am

cobaltblue wrote:
Black Fang wrote:because lets be realistic, Masons aren't going to vote for each other because there is nothing to gain from it
*coughs*

Excuse moi, Sir. Actually.. I did. When I was noob on my first game. But since my Mason friend was Sasha, you know the reason why I can't resist, right? Neutral 

Ok, in more serious note, what's with you guys?! Oh, well. I blame Blacky -.-
Its good as long as you have fun right?
avatar
Jimbo

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 20
Location : Potato stash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  cobaltblue on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:53 am

Yea. A noob being noob Wink 

_________________________________________________






"If I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved,
it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it,
I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense."
avatar
cobaltblue
Admin

Posts : 229
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : In your mind, yet again. Ha ha. Ha.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  cobaltblue on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:02 am

Ok, time to get serious a bit. But since it's night time, I'll refrain myself a little.

After a bit rereading..
Destroya1103 wrote:Ties are settled by the GM flipping a coin to be fair. I remember seeing this in Sash's post.
..then this post doesn't make sense:
Burgundy wrote:Smile or probably avoiding early ties.
Since in case of tie or not, we only have 1 person die, why avoiding tie becomes necessary on early round?

I'll leave it at that.

Valhkyrie wrote:I'm so curious, if Destroya have free time to send me 2 private message (in a short period of time) then why you not just answer my question/analysis in this thread. right here.

why bother to PM me, and discuss it privately. just tell me your explanation here, so other player can see it and judge by them self.
I honestly think he's genuinely curious with all of those eager PMs. But again, I have no way to know. Remind you to our other game where I also need your assistance to figure out nila' disguise. I'd leave the work of doubting him on your hands.

Also, I think Destroya PM'd everyone about roles.

And, your scenario is plausible, but for some reasons, I am more leaning on other possibility.

_________________________________________________






"If I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved,
it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it,
I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense."
avatar
cobaltblue
Admin

Posts : 229
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : In your mind, yet again. Ha ha. Ha.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:44 am

Valhkyrie wrote:
Just some random analysis...

I think the bandwagon in blacky is actually coordinate by some werewolf, not all of them. maybe just 1, or more possibly just 2 werewolf, and in some rare possibility there all 3 werewolf voting for blacky.

Blacky got 1 vote, I think the voter must be just some random. I guess Werewolf will act more carefully (not for some expert player, but yes it do happen to some new player) they will not trying to trigger a responsive player (I dunno if I type that right, hope you know what I mean) so I think the first player 1that vote for blacky possibly not a werewolf.

Blacky got 2 vote, after he vote for destroya then destroya responding by voting blacky. I guess that is a nervous counter from destroya, maybe that just some random vote from blacky, and also it's just blacky who vote for destroya, I guess he should not make a big fuss about it, but destroya acted otherwise by creating a bandwagon towards blacky.

and then one of his werewolf friend helping to make that bandwagon, maybe the third voter, or the forth voter.

likely the other last werewolf voting in random player, that's my analysis for last round.  


I think the wolves would be stupid if they voted in packs on day 1, and I doubt that was what happened.
Blacky made himself look suspicious through his responses.

Both mine and Blacky's vote to one another wasn't random one bit. In the forum it may look that way, but that is not the case. If you have questions about this, feel free to PM me.

I only think one wolf voted for Blacky, I also think 1/2 wolf/wolves voted for another wolf as "random" as they seem you cannot always trust that just because they say it is random, that only is an attempt to divert attention and further analysis.
This is known as "WIFOM" = Wine in front of me. Basically the idea is that from saying that, something that would normally be suspicious, would be assumed otherwise but it really is infact suspicious. (This term is from EpicMafia.com, it is most commonly used in classic games and games with the Fool in them.)

Now you're probably thinking..
Q: Why would a wolf vote another wolf?
A: Wolves would only vote each other to create a safety barrier, knowing that they can change votes at anytime if needed. This also causes other people to vote excluding those said persons with 1 vote already. So he/she avoids further analysis. It's a very smart move if you think about it.
That is helping that fact that I think only 1 person is a wolf among the 4 that voted Blacky.


Yes, I would rather PM privately to lessen the chances of death occuring.

That would mean 2 wolves voted randomly and 1 hopped on the bandwagon.
I think that 2 wolves and 1 random wolf vote is more likely to occur when we only have 6-9 players left, thus, all three voting together on day one would never happen, because the wolves are still outnumbered.
So, to answer your question in your post: No, I am not acting nervous.
Things may not appear the same as what they actually are.

Also, it would be a waste for the Seer to reveal me and then find out I have died during the night. But because you accuse me of being a werewolf, that may only cause me to live and have the wolves hope to get me lynched instead by the town.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Valhkyrie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:56 am

how can a wolf kill another wolf at night phase? Rolling Eyes 

actually your explanation is higher than my expectation Shocked 
I didn't expect that from someone who claim to be New Player Laughing 
_____________________________________________________________

Then I will show some SS from our private message chat, and some explanation why I can't believe every thing that you say.


Here you say this is your first game (I think you make clear, it is your first game in this forum) and you telling me you hold 7 claim. and you saying if you're a werewolf you will be less talkative, but sometimes if you play your card right it works other wise, if you already play a lot of werewolf game before this then you might know about that.


Here you say 2 from 7 claim is a power role.


Here you say you don't want seer to check you tonight. but we all do want to know, to who we claim our role to, see? if you say you have 2 player name that claim to have a power role, then it'll be a safe move to check on you tonight right? I guess if you're really just a normal summoner, then that would be not a problem right?


and here's your first PM to me, you claim this is your first game. when I read that, I think this is your very first werewolf game Shocked
avatar
Valhkyrie

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 24
Location : ♔ KasKus - CYSTG ♔

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:27 am

Valhkyrie wrote:
actually your explanation is higher than my expectation Shocked 
I didn't expect that from someone who claim to be New Player 

To point out what cobaltblue said earlier. I did PM everyone.
Knowing that all 11 other players got my PM's that will raise a flag to the 3 wolves.
Because I am the guy who's trying to figure this out, meaning that I could very well die tonight, along with a wasted role-check. That was what I meant when I said that, its obvious you didn't look at it that way.

Have I ever played a "werewolf game" before, on ANY SITE/FORUM: No.

Do you know what EpicMafia.com is?
It's the web-based version of this game in tons of different setups.
How do you think I know this?
Because someone told me about the site, and i've been playing it there for almost 2 weeks.


Yes, I learn fast. -_- Stop judging me because of my thought process.
I never said I was against getting checked by the Seer. Because if I die, it makes no difference than proving the choice was the wrong one to make.


Would you rather clear a Normal Summoner that is an obvious target to the 3 wolves(and could very well die tonight) than reveal a wolf?
It would help only if I lived. -.-

You realize it is night right? So you post those PM's so the wolves can see?

I'll be surprised if I don't die in 15 hours when day 2 starts because you posted all this.

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Jimbo on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:34 am

h4h4h4 i can troll u guys now
avatar
Jimbo

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 20
Location : Potato stash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  cobaltblue on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:44 am

Calm down people. I honestly think we shouldn't be worried about seer wasting a scan. There is a way to keep it safe and we need at least 2 people to make it work. I'll just leave it at that.

Hint, hint!

_________________________________________________






"If I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved,
it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it,
I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense."
avatar
cobaltblue
Admin

Posts : 229
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : In your mind, yet again. Ha ha. Ha.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Burgundy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:52 am

Basing on the time they voted, Im guessing Kaz and Nat are wolves.

Avoiding early ties lessens the suspects faster. Cool 
avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Burgundy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:15 am

Sorry to double post since there is no edit feature in the mobile version of this forum.

I guess wolves usually vote at almost same time since they have to agree first on who they are voting for and at the start of the game, I think most the time, they will be one of the early voters.

Can dead players still chat and comment here to share their insights(or tell his still alive comrade who to vote for). Honestly, this is my first game and by asking this question might imply that I'm not a member of a pack since I am not able to discuss with him this but what if he was also a newbie...

_________________________________________________




avatar
Burgundy

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-07-20
Location : On your girlfriend.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Destroya1103 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:29 am

Burgundy wrote:Avoiding early ties lessens the suspects faster. Cool 

Says the person who voted Blacky after me, without saying anything at all in your post besides that.
You are suspicious, pointing fingers randomly without giving much input.

Burgundy wrote:Can dead players still chat and comment here to share their insights(or tell his still alive comrade who to vote for).
 

Since Blacky asked Sash this after his death, you should of seen that post already.
Burgundy wrote: Honestly, this is my first game and by asking this question might imply that I'm not a member of a pack since I am not able to discuss with him this but what if he was also a newbie..

Just by asking a question about that doesn't mean that you aren't wolf.

Burgundy wrote: I guess wolves usually vote at almost same time since they have to agree first on who they are voting for and at the start of the game, I think most the time, they will be one of the early voters.
Well that quote right there is unprovable, if you say so Razz

_________________________________________________




avatar
Destroya1103
Admin

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Thoughts.. Dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Shuno on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:37 am

Burgundy wrote:Can dead players still chat and comment here to share their insights(or tell his still alive comrade who to vote for). Honestly, this is my first game and by asking this question might imply that I'm not a member of a pack since I am not able to discuss with him this but what if he was also a newbie...


Alive comrade? Why didn't you just say something on, idk, the lines of "other players"? Instead you said *comrade*. Interesting.



Shuno

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum