The League of Werewolves

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  navid91 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:35 am

Black Fang wrote:
navid91 wrote:Wish some of u guys cud find this faster u guys just trusted cobalt as if she was our war chief she lynched bf first day and bf gave us a hint after he got lynched

The last Wolfie how does it feel to be alone maybe thepedo bear can help u Razz 

Actually, I didn't give you the hint you think I gave you. I actually scanned Intel on the first day. Very Happy 
not DAT one Very Happy 
navid91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:13 am

navid91 wrote:Wish some of u guys cud find this faster u guys just trusted cobalt as if she was our war chief she lynched bf first day and bf gave us a hint after he got lynched

The last Wolfie how does it feel to be alone maybe thepedo bear can help u Razz 

Yep thats what we discussed.
Cobalt & bf as veterans would try to get eis of eachother if  each one of them is wolf.
Easiest way? Day 1 bandwagon votes but blacky died bcz of a bandwagon so wolves had no choice to kill bf the Same night

I guess we know the final wolf now? * points at the girlwolf left*

edit: wonder when i started to doubt blue? After some time when valhk died, i reread thread & valhks pm.
It appeared to be that valhk & cobalt messaged eachother but valhk on the night that she was about to die pm'ed me if i was a GA.
This lead me to think that cobalt informed valhk that valhk would die but this sounded UNBELIEVABLE

Last edited by Jimbo on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just something)
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:05 am

Wehnever I bring up my suspicion on Blue, you think I was deliberately trying to put the focus on her so I wont be a suspect. I was just sharing that something was unusual on her reactions and how easily she is convinced by Destroya but anyways thats done. So it's agreed then. The last one is a female wolf.
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Burgundy wrote: I was just sharing that something was unusual on her reactions and how easily she is convinced by Destroya but anyways thats done.
Hey it wasn't that easy -.- just because you don't see conversations outside of this topic doesn't mean it looks easier. Think outside the box, knucklehead Razz  lol

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling fix.)

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Destroya1103 wrote:
Burgundy wrote: I was just sharing that something was unusual on her reactions and how easily she is convinced by Destroya but anyways thats done.
Hey it wasn't that easy -.- just because you don't see conversations outside of this topic doesn't mean it looks easier. Think outside the box, knucklehead Razz  lol

She usually gives an indepth explanation on her decision with the intent of persuading the other players but here she just says she'd just trust you even if you were acting delirious. It might have even been your fault that BF was dead in the beginning by asking everyone's claims and feeding vital info to the mother wolf.

:afro: 
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Burgundy wrote:It might have even been your fault that BF was dead in the beginning by asking everyone's claims and feeding vital info to the mother wolf.

No. No one knew the roles I knew until before I was about to die.
-.- No assuming that one.

Destroya1103
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Actually, I was told to blame you. But oh well!
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 am

Burgundy and Nataly were still in shock from bloodshed they witnessed earlier when Jimbo invited them for dinner. His potatoes were gone, so new rabbit stew was cooked with some mushrooms found in the camp.
“Delicious as always, you should have been a cook instead of coming to this wretched place.” Jimbo blushed at Navid’s words of praise.

Burgundy was first to complain about stomach pain, after small group was finished eating. One by one, all four started vomiting, and shortly passed out next to the campfire.

“Mushrooms… it’s the mushrooms.” Navid woke up first, and wasn’t surprised to find another of their group dead.
“Jimbo! Wake up!”
“Potatoes… my sweet potatoes.” Jimbo was still rambling in sleep, until Navid poured cold water on his head.
“Were these the mushrooms you put into the stew?” Navid was holding a sack in his hand.
“Yes, what about them?” Jimbo barely spoke before vomiting again.
“What about them?! They were picked by Cobalt two days ago, and are apparently poisonous; she has probably planned to kill all of us with their help. ”
“Oh no… did someone die last night?” Jimbo started looking around.
“Yes, it’s Burgundy.”
“Did she do it?”
“I don’t know, she seems to be unconscious still.” They both looked in direction of little girl from Shadow Isles.

Burgundy the Normal Summoner is dead.

Day begins.
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataly on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:03 am

Burgundy was killed? I'm officially convinced and since this is the last chance for the villagers to win I'll just come out and display my evidence.

Jimbo is the final wolf

He's done nothing but play the safe game. My suspicions have been around since day 1 when the following post was made:
Jimbo wrote:Bandwagon lynching the terrorist?(blacky) wut.
I'll let random.org do the work
my vote is: Burgundy

edit: kazmir pls stop hate on my potatoes
When everyone had already started a bandwagon on Blacky, why would he make a random vote? Seems like he's trying to hide with the "random" vote if you ask me.

He has made it his up-most priority to remain hidden and never make guesses as to who the wolves are on his own, he has only ever followed the work of players. Example below:
Jimbo wrote:Got some theories on who the last mason & wolves are. 
Can someone update the list i stole from blackfang on page 11? Thx

As previously stated, "playing the safe game" here's another example of a "safe vote":
Jimbo wrote:Noooo squirrel-san. Rip in peace Shuno, i shall avenge you.
Question now is: Why havent the wolves up till now not killed cobalt? She is a high reward kill. Unless she is a wolf. 
My vote for now is on nat, changing it if she shows up again
Dont wanna lose vote on afk-kill

Now, why does Burgandy's death finalise my suspicions you may ask? Well I have been suspicious since Jimbo began hinting at being the vigilante. But on recent pages, Burgandy began to question Jimbo's role, as seen below:
Burgundy wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
cobaltblue wrote:Oh god I wish im not on mobile atm. I'd write long reply.for you, Jim Sad

I have no idea for certain who's the last wolf but based.on what shuno left me, you can't be anything butwolf, unless you steal someone s identity. The only chance townie has is lynching jimbo. We take care of fake vill tomorrow.

We get one more day to.think. I'll entrust the rest to.remaining townies since I'm pretty sure I'll be killed next.
"I'll be killed next" -> bs, suddenly now u would get killed? I dont buy that. You are 100% wolf.
What if i turn out to be not a wolf? -> Game over for goodies, wolfs win.
Ha, want to see that "fake" vig Smile, I've heard no one even talk about vigi/intel death or any reasoning behind it

There you go again. If you're not a wolf, say your role and own it. You dont even say it directly in your pm.
Jimbo never confirmed his role after the conversation with Burgandy, he still continued to hint at being the vigilante but never confirmed it. Now why would he hint at being the vigilante? He has nothing to hide from any more since the bullet was already used on day 2 - to kill Intel. So what's stopping him from confirming this role?

It's because he's not the vigilante, I am the vigilante.

I can prove this with evidence from my previous posts. On day 2, when everyone voted to lynch Destroya I voted for intel.
Nataly wrote:I vote for Intel
Intel was quite an obvious wolf, and I tried to convince others to change there votes since intel was the safe vote - especially since he was so quiet! Evidence below:
Nataly wrote:From now on everyone of you is suspicious in my eyes, i can't trust anyone! Too many innocent have died already.
So here is the list of suspicious persons selected in 3 groups

1st group low suspicious:
Valhkyrie- for now i don't have anything big against you except p.m.
CobaltBlue - she is the most active in forum and putting good arguments

2nd group medium suspicious:
Kazmir- something is fishy about you D: Your theories seem like you want to deceive someone
Shuno- i have an impression that you like to twist words around

3rd group high suspicious:
Burgundy- From last vote day till now i am keeping an eye on you :suspect: 
intel_nehalem - considering you are not active that much, i suspect you from previous time and still do
navid91- just like intel i don't know much about you...
Jimbo- well he is just a potato with a banana pic o.O

Since nobody switched votes and we unfortunately lynched Destroya I decided to make sure at least 1 wolf was out of the picture so I decided to use my bullet on Intel to keep the villagers in the game.
Sash wrote:
Valhkyrie the Summoner Mason is dead.
intel_nehalem the Noxian Werewolf is dead.

So, based on this evidence I believe it is quite clear that out of the remaining players the roles are as follows:
navid: Normal Summoner
Nataly: Vigilante
Jimbo: Noxian Werewolf

It goes without saying but Vote Jimbo
Nataly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  navid91 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 am

Nataly wrote:Burgundy was killed? I'm officially convinced and since this is the last chance for the villagers to win I'll just come out and display my evidence.

Jimbo is the final wolf

He's done nothing but play the safe game. My suspicions have been around since day 1 when the following post was made:
Jimbo wrote:Bandwagon lynching the terrorist?(blacky) wut.
I'll let random.org do the work
my vote is: Burgundy

edit: kazmir pls stop hate on my potatoes
When everyone had already started a bandwagon on Blacky, why would he make a random vote? Seems like he's trying to hide with the "random" vote if you ask me.

He has made it his up-most priority to remain hidden and never make guesses as to who the wolves are on his own, he has only ever followed the work of players. Example below:
Jimbo wrote:Got some theories on who the last mason & wolves are. 
Can someone update the list i stole from blackfang on page 11? Thx

As previously stated, "playing the safe game" here's another example of a "safe vote":
Jimbo wrote:Noooo squirrel-san. Rip in peace Shuno, i shall avenge you.
Question now is: Why havent the wolves up till now not killed cobalt? She is a high reward kill. Unless she is a wolf. 
My vote for now is on nat, changing it if she shows up again
Dont wanna lose vote on afk-kill

Now, why does Burgandy's death finalise my suspicions you may ask? Well I have been suspicious since Jimbo began hinting at being the vigilante. But on recent pages, Burgandy began to question Jimbo's role, as seen below:
Burgundy wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
cobaltblue wrote:Oh god I wish im not on mobile atm. I'd write long reply.for you, Jim Sad

I have no idea for certain who's the last wolf but based.on what shuno left me, you can't be anything butwolf, unless you steal someone s identity. The only chance townie has is lynching jimbo. We take care of fake vill tomorrow.

We get one more day to.think. I'll entrust the rest to.remaining townies since I'm pretty sure I'll be killed next.
"I'll be killed next" -> bs, suddenly now u would get killed? I dont buy that. You are 100% wolf.
What if i turn out to be not a wolf? -> Game over for goodies, wolfs win.
Ha, want to see that "fake" vig Smile, I've heard no one even talk about vigi/intel death or any reasoning behind it

There you go again. If you're not a wolf, say your role and own it. You dont even say it directly in your pm.
Jimbo never confirmed his role after the conversation with Burgandy, he still continued to hint at being the vigilante but never confirmed it. Now why would he hint at being the vigilante? He has nothing to hide from any more since the bullet was already used on day 2 - to kill Intel. So what's stopping him from confirming this role?

It's because he's not the vigilante, I am the vigilante.

I can prove this with evidence from my previous posts. On day 2, when everyone voted to lynch Destroya I voted for intel.
Nataly wrote:I vote for Intel
Intel was quite an obvious wolf, and I tried to convince others to change there votes since intel was the safe vote - especially since he was so quiet! Evidence below:
Nataly wrote:From now on everyone of you is suspicious in my eyes, i can't trust anyone! Too many innocent have died already.
So here is the list of suspicious persons selected in 3 groups

1st group low suspicious:
Valhkyrie- for now i don't have anything big against you except p.m.
CobaltBlue - she is the most active in forum and putting good arguments

2nd group medium suspicious:
Kazmir- something is fishy about you D: Your theories seem like you want to deceive someone
Shuno- i have an impression that you like to twist words around

3rd group high suspicious:
Burgundy- From last vote day till now i am keeping an eye on you :suspect: 
intel_nehalem - considering you are not active that much, i suspect you from previous time and still do
navid91- just like intel i don't know much about you...
Jimbo- well he is just a potato with a banana pic o.O

Since nobody switched votes and we unfortunately lynched Destroya I decided to make sure at least 1 wolf was out of the picture so I decided to use my bullet on Intel to keep the villagers in the game.
Sash wrote:
Valhkyrie the Summoner Mason is dead.
intel_nehalem the Noxian Werewolf is dead.

So, based on this evidence I believe it is quite clear that out of the remaining players the roles are as follows:
navid: Normal Summoner
Nataly: Vigilante
Jimbo: Noxian Werewolf

It goes without saying but Vote Jimbo

why didnt u say this when cobalt was still alive so we cud lynch for jimbo:?: 
navid91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:30 am

Nice try nat, Nice try. This confirms that you are wolf.
You think i would go through the hassle to Lynch cobalt to safe myself as wolf?
Day 1 vote was totally random like most of the other votes that Day.
Then you are using Day 2 Intel vote as shield here to make it trustworthy but yeah, it's you who sounds desperate now? Late game starter lol
Anyways vote for nataly
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:34 am

1 For Nat
1 For Jimbo

Banch is tiebreaker.

Shocked 

Shuno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataly on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:43 am

navid91 wrote:
why didnt u say this when cobalt was still alive so we cud lynch for jimbo:?: 

I am new to this game, i've never played a forum game before :O
I wasn't very confident in my analysis, but i'm 100% certain now so i can comfortably say Jimbo is the wolf.

The evidence speaks for itself, the panic in Jimbo's recent post also speaks for itself. Game over Wolves :3
Nataly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:22 am

Banch vote on yourself for a threewaytie, lol jk
Anyways would i go so far to convince people to turn votes on me to her as fellow wolf?
It's better to have cobalt alive then.
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataly on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:04 am

Jimbo wrote:Banch vote on yourself for a threewaytie, lol jk
Anyways would i go so far to convince people to turn votes on me to her as fellow wolf?
It's better to have cobalt alive then.
It's like Destroya was trying to explain before he was lynched, you killed off colby to "prove" your innocence and gain trust under false pretence.
Anyway, I know navid is smart enough to make his own analysis there's no use going round in circles. The villagers win us down to you navid.

No pressure :3
Nataly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:39 am

But cobalt appeared to also claim vigi, while you also are trying to claim vigi. All fake vigs Will die.
Banch is normal townie
I'm vigilante
You are wolf.
Even burg agreed with me that the last wolf was you.
It was a nice move to kill of burgundy instead of me and put your vote on me with FINALLY some reasoning behind it. Since that burg had way less things to be accused of being a wolf.
And killing off banch was nothing to gain off since he was almost completely innocent with his comments etc.
Cobalt probably told you what to do and work further with yesterdays notes.
Another important note is: if i am a wolf and cobalt is also one, Why didnt we group both of our votes to kill an innocent? That would have resulted in instawin for wolves bcz only 2 goodies & 2 baddies would be left and then night would have killed another goodie and game over for goodies with lynching.

Last edited by Jimbo on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wall of text)
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  navid91 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:57 pm

vote for nataly
navid91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:23 am

Update running late a bit, will be there shortly.
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:26 am

ermagurd sash
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:03 am

You all know that the game is over now, but in order to find out which side has won, you must read the entire story gloriously re-written!

The League of Werewolves

Inhuman screams echoed through dark corridors of Noxian dungeons.  Underground of this  grim city-state isn’t exactly famous for sunshine and rainbows, but in this particular night something was truly out of the ordinary.
“What… What is going on?” Brock rubbed his eyes, as he raised from the cold stone floor he was forced to sleep on.
“Your guess is as good as mine. All I can tell is that ol’ Jack probably won’t make it through the night, and I knew that before he started crying out for help. Singed strolled past our apartment while you were sleeping like a baby, accompanied by our dear warden and several guards, with a twisted smile on his ugly mug, anyone could tell he is up to no good.”
A small piece of  stone from the floor was used to carve lines into the wall, counting days, months, and years of their imprisonment, and Edmund was adding another as he explained the situation to his cell mate.
“But that doesn’t sound like Jack, this is some animal!”
“Aye, but you weren’t awake to hear Jack’s screams slowly turn into these.”
“Those monsters… I don’t even want to imagine what they are doing to him.”

Several dozen meters above the cells was a completely different setting. High Command of Noxus, chambers that belong to Jericho Swain, Grand General of Noxus.
Sitting at his big desk, made of black marble, Swain was nervously reading Singed’s letter of request. Mad chemist has promised to provide Noxian army with a new breed of super soldiers, and he needed test subjects for this new serum that would transform an ordinary human into something bigger, faster, stronger. Swain looked up at his wall full of hunting and war trophies. Among the heads of many slain enemies was the head of Soraka the Star Child, long time enemy of Noxus, who’s blood was a key ingredient for this potion. General looked at it and remembered all the good soldiers he lost during the operation of her capture, and promised that Singed will pay if he fails to deliver the promised, just like his former mentor, infamous Warwick, has tried the same and failed before.
Heavy wooden door with big black raven carved into them, Swain’s infamous companion and a symbol, burst open, and one of prison guards stepped in, drenched in sweat with eyes wide open, breathing heavily.
“How dare you?!” Grand General yelled, pointed a finger at the scared guard and a bolt of red lightning quickly struck him down.
Several moments afterwards another man stepped in. A juggernaut, man who’s disfigured body was full of scars and burns, not looking much better than a smoldering corpse that lay before him.
“Oh, why kill the messenger that bears good news?” Man was laughing as he kicked the body away.
“That fool had the audacity to burst into my quarters without knocking. Now, I really hope for your sake that those news really are good, or else you will share the same fate, Singed.”
Mad scientist slowly approached the desk, placed both hands on the gleaming black marble, and looked Swain straight into the eyes.
“Let’s say that I have good and bad news, which one do you want to hear first?”
“Singed, I am warning you, my patience is rapidly running thin.”
“Good news first then! Experiment was a success, my potion works. Even though it wasn’t quite the smooth transition, we have successfully transformed one of the prisoners. Of course, we had to put him down shortly, can’t afford to feed something like that, can we?” Chemist laughed maniacally.
“I don’t find your jokes amusing. Anyhow, congratulations on job well done, now we can start building a new army and finally crush those Demacian cowards!”
“I’m afraid we can’t, this is where the bad news come. I’ve spent quite some amount of serum on testing, before I realized that Soraka’s blood can’t be duplicated, so we are stuck with very limited amount of it. My estimate is that we can’t produce more than three soldiers.”
“Singed, I swear…”
“But worry not boss, I have a cunning plan! My potion allows transformation at will, so we could give it to some of our best men to infiltrate the Institute of War, and eliminate High Council of Equity, which would allow us to move in and take the control of this world’s most powerful champions. I think one hundred of them will be more than sufficient to eradicate Demacia.”
General was holding his head in disbelief while Singed was proposing a new plan, unsure if he should kill him on the spot, or slowly torture to death. Mad scientist has finished speaking, and several long moments of silence ensued before Swain made a decision.
“Singed, this is your last chance, do not fail me again. Just… don’t.”
Chemist quickly left the room, before General could change his mind.

There is no greater symbol of Noxian might than Darius, the nation's most feared and battle-hardened warrior. Swain would probably never reach the position of Grand General without Darius, and now Singed has come to seek his aid too.

“I bow before Darius, the mightiest warrior in Runeterra, and humbly ask if he has assembled the recruits I have requested?” Singed grinned.
“You will lose your ugly head one day because of those jokes. Yes, I have picked my best men for this task.” Darius presented two girls and one boy.
“I… I apologize. Now please bring me the real recruits.”
“What are you talking about? These are your men.”
“Men? Really? You said my jokes aren’t funny, but how do you call this if not a really bad joke? I have apologized already, now please stop this.”
“Singed, I am a General of Noxus for a reason, and you are a petty lab rat for a reason too. Who did you have in mind, Urgot? I’m sure a monstrous mechanical zombie would infiltrate a place filled with skinny and pale scholars with ease. Sion maybe? Same mindless bloody thing. No, you need someone with a working brain, someone no one will suspect, which is exactly what these three are. Your concoction will provide them with physical strength that they lack, assuming it actually works.”
“Don’t you worry about my potion, just make sure those kids don’t fail, both of our heads are at stake here.”
“See, their innocent appearance is fooling you too. They are ruthless assassins that would cut your throat at the blink of my eye, so choose your words carefully.”
Singed didn’t have any choice left, he gave the serum to three assassins and so the mission began.

Institute of War, with its tall glimmering white towers, lush green gardens that contained beautiful fountains; which scattered water around in impossible shapes, was a breathtaking sight. At the highest tower was located High Council of Equity, which was having an important meeting this morning.

“We have received final report last night, investigation of the recent diabolical series of murders has come to an end.” Meeting was opened by Vessaria Kolminye, the only Councilor known to the public. Other two mysterious figures looked curiously at her and waited to hear the rest.
“You know that investigation was running for past two months, ever since first victims were found. Now list of suspects was narrowed down to twelve Summoners. It is evident that there are three murderers among them, but it cannot be determined which ones.”
Vessaria passed the letter to other two Councilors, waited several moments for them to inspect it, and then continued.
“I suggest that we solve this matter using the most effective method known to us, one that we use to solve political quarrels and prevent wars, Fields of Justice.” New Councilor spoke confidently in front of her two elders, who raised their aged eyebrows to this unusual proposition, but she didn’t even flinch and instead looked back at them with never-failing determination.
“They are all Summoners, they hold lives of many in their hands every day, I see no one more fitting to deal with this head on, and it will be on a battlefield that they are all very familiar with.”
Two remaining councilors looked at each other, and then nodded back at Vessaria, decision was made.

Blacky looked around in awe. He knew this place like the back of his hand. He was commanding legendary champions in their battles to death, but young Summoner never imagined to actually step into one of these arenas.

“Hey you, stop daydreaming and pick up the pace, we need to set up a camp before night falls.” Cobalt was yelling at Blacky. This brash girl from Kumungu jungles has quickly emerged as leader of the group.
“Seriously, what were they thinking, what are these kids doing here?” Cobalt pointed at Intel Nehalem and Nataly Devil, two young Summoners, former from Voodoo Lands and latter from Shadow Isles.
“Then look at those two love birds.” Several malicious laughs were heard, but Kazmir and Black Fang were used to it. Kazmir was young silver haired man from Piltover, while Black Fang was a notorious pirate from Bilgewater that left his dark past behind in order to join the Institute of War, the only thing remaining was his nickname everyone knew him by, instead of a real name, still unknown. A truly odd couple, but they didn’t care what others thought, and passionately kissed in front of everyone.
“Hey boys, get a room! Seriously, you are not on a honeymoon, people are going to die here, so get serious.” Destroya, another dangerous man with a bad nickname, he was from Demacia, claimed to have served with Garen, the pride of the Demacian military and the leader of the Dauntless Vanguard.

Rest of the group was consisted of Navid, Blacky’s fellow countryman from Shurima Desert, Valhkyrie, another girl from Kumungu jungles, Shuno, young Summoner from Ionia, Burgundy from city of Zaun and Jimbo from Piltover, rumored to be related to Caitlyn, the famous Sheriff.

After nearly two hours of walking; they have decided to set up the camp at one open valley near the woods. Cobalt and Valhkyrie have set out to the dark forest to find some food. Having spent most of their lives in Kumungu jungles, this would be a walk in the park, but Black Fang insisted to accompany them, saying that girls shouldn’t be wandering around such dangerous places on their own.

“Hey Cobalt, where are you, I’ve found some berries!”
“Oh great work, I guess we won’t be needing this then.” Cobalt said sarcastically as she emerged from a brush, dragging one large boar.
“How did you…” Black Fang was stuttering.
“Shut up, let’s head back, Valhkyrie is already on her way with some rabbits.” Cobalt was shaking her head in disapproval.

It was a proper feast. People were bewildered when Jimbo brought a sack of potatoes with him, but now they were put to good use, and no one doubted his sanity anymore.  He cooked delicious rabbit stew with them, and also prepared potato salad with berries, to go with roasted boar. In the end, for dessert, Jimbo served steamed sweet potatoes.
As sun was slowly descending behind the hills, Summoners finished dining and sit around the fire, it was time to start discussing their next course of action. No one knew how they were supposed to smoke out the killers among them, so shortly a series of silly suggestions from younger Summoners turned up. More experienced ones laughed at them, which some of the hot blooded youngsters didn’t take lightly, and soon a fight broke out. Everyone started pointing fingers at each other, but in the end most of them were pointed at Blacky, loudest of the bunch.

“So what should we do with him, how can we know if he’s a killer?” Asked Shuno.
“He’s a terrorist from those cursed deserts; they are all lunatics and murderers!” Jimbo was angry with Blacky, because in the heat of argument earlier he said Jimbo’s potatoes were undercooked.
Unexpectedly, in the middle of their bickering, answer came from the heavens themselves. A majestic white raven plummeted from the skies, and delivered a scroll, message from the Council. Group was still astounded, and looked up as raven flew away, while Cobalt was reading from the papyrus.
“Ha! Clever.” Group turned around at Cobalt’s reaction.
“A new intelligence report has arrived. Apparently we are dealing with shape shifters, and the only way to make them display the other form, at our convenience, is to kill them.” She put the paper down. “Don’t you find it interesting how this little piece of information wasn’t available until they got us locked in here just twelve hours ago?” Cobalt didn’t seem disturbed by this at all, in fact, her wide open brown eyes betrayed a feeling of excitement.
“Are you saying we are trapped in here with three monsters? I didn’t agree on this!” Shuno panicked.
“Yes we are, and one is right over there!” Jimbo pointed at Blacky, and panic spread like wildfire. Within few moments group was ready to lynch their fellow Summoner.
“Have you people lost your minds?!” Blacky couldn’t believe his eyes. “I’m out of here!”
Fearing for his life, he started running away, but didn’t make it far before a brilliant blue-white bolt of lightning suddenly split the sky. Sparks crawled over his skin as he fell down and started clawing at his burning flesh. Notorious for her powerful spells, Cobalt ruthlessly struck Blacky down.
Group gathered around the body to inspect it.  Though burns covered the corpse, and the stink of seared flesh filled her nose, Cobalt found nothing suspicious. Only a triangle shaped tattoo on his wrist; a symbol of a secret, and ancient, order – “The Masons”.
“What have we done…” Burgundy was despairing.
“We have done what we came here to do. Higher ups have obviously done this to keep their hands clean, and left the dirty work to us. Man up, our work has only just begun.” Cobalt’s words were harsh, but everyone knew she was right. “Night is upon us, I can guarantee you that we will see more dead bodies by the time sun rises, so let’s postpone the funeral for tomorrow. Now we need to choose someone to stand on guard, someone we can all trust.”
“I will do it.” Everyone looked at Jimbo. “My pride has killed him, this is entirely my fault, and I need to make up for it.”
After throwing several quick glances between each other, group has decided they can trust him, and so the first night began.

In the morning a loud scream woke up the group. It belonged to Kazmir, who was found on his knees next to mutilated body of Black Fang.
“Noooo, why him?!” Kazmir was in tears.
“What happened?” Nataly, quiet girl from dreaded Shadow Isles, asked.
Cobalt coldly told her that wolves have claimed a life, and looked at Jimbo, who was holding his head in pain, uncertain if she can believe his story. Jimbo said that he only closed his eyes for a second and someone smacked him in the head, next thing he heard were Kazmir's screams.

Preparations for funeral have lasted all day. Navid has dug a grave for Blacky, and performed a touching burial ceremony according to Shurima traditions.
Kazmir didn’t allow the same procession for Black Fang, as pirates of Bilgewater traditionally found their resting place in deep blue seas that were their home. Famous captains were even sunk with their ships, set on fire, symbolizing their unrestrained spirit and life of countless adventures.
In the end a compromise was made. A small raft was built and placed in a small river that ran through the forest, together with Black Fang’s body on it. Nataly set it ablaze with a fire spell, and group waved last goodbye to the former pirate.
Summoners have returned to the camp, hungry and tired from all day’s work.

“Hey, where is that boar?” Destroya was a large man, and he had done most of the work on the raft. His body demanded food, but roasted boar he feasted on last night was gone.
“Looks like it is eaten by now.” Burgundy commented, which apparently angered the former soldier.
“Oh, is that so? You seem well fed, are you perhaps the one that ate it?”
“Well I did have a bite or two, but I surely didn’t eat the whole thing on my own…”
“Why not? Perhaps you are one of those monsters, I am sure one boar is nothing to you!”
“How about you relax a bit, there is still some potato salad left, have some.” Burgundy offered the plate to Destroya, but angered soldier swung his hand and plate flew away, scattering the salad all over Kazmir. Young man, who was still grieving over his big loss, slowly raised, and with killing intent in his light blue eyes, started moving towards Destroya. A fight broke out, but it was quickly over, young man from Piltover wasn’t a match for this veteran of many battles.
“He is a monster, he was the one that killed Fang, I am sure of it!” Kazmir was yelling, while blood dripped from his broken nose. Others have quickly joined, and two camps have formed, one wanting Destroya’s head, and other pointing at Burgundy, saying he is the one who orchestrated this entire mess, which is exactly what a cunning murderer would do, divide and conquer.
While group was arguing, Kazmir stepped out to tend to his wounds. Or at least that is what others presumed. Destroya heard a sound behind him, and turned one moment too late. Kazmir summoned a sword of pure light, and before anyone could react, soldier was decapitated.
“This is for you Fang.” Kazmir said coldly, as others stared in silence.
“Well good riddance, we would never make a decision otherwise.” Cobalt approached to examine the body. After two long minutes she looked up, in Kazmir’s direction, and shook her head.
“No, impossible!” Kazmir was desperate again.
“I’m sorry, this isn’t the man responsible for Black Fang’s death, there is nothing out of the ordinary with his body.”

Kazmir spent the rest of the evening drinking heavily, while others were discussing the choice of next guard.  Jimbo wasn’t really under suspicion for the murder, but they didn’t feel like giving him that task again. Instead, Valhkyrie was chosen. This woman from the wilds has already proven capable enough to hunt their meals, and now their lives were placed directly in her hands.

“I am never drinking again.” Kazmir woke up with a bad headache, saying the famous words no one has ever lived up to. He needed water, but first he needed to empty his bladder. Kazmir stumbled in the morning sun, barely seeing what was in front of him. Despite knowing it was inevitable, Kazmir cursed loudly when he tripped over something and fell. He turned to see what was it, and quickly found himself facing the wide open jaw of a creature from nightmares. It was too late, before he realized that creature was lying dead in a pool of blood, contents of his bladder have already emptied, and were now dripping from his pants, creating another pool.
“Guys! Wake up! Valk took down one of them!” Kazmir was running through the camp and yelling happily.
It wasn’t long before everyone was gathered around the monstrous corpse. After noticing that Intel is missing, group stood in shock at sudden realization that shy little boy from Voodoo lands was this monstrosity that lay before them.
“But, where is Valkhyrie?” Silence was broken by Shuno.
“She must be somewhere nearby, let’s look.” Burgundy led the search.
Several minutes later, group rushed towards Navid, who was calling for help. They found him standing next to their heroine’s body, missing several limbs.
“What is going on here?!” Navid was panicking.
“I have an idea.” Cobalt approached. “While you were searching for Valhkyrie, I was examining the beast, and found traces of her skirt between its teeth. It is clear that monster killed her first, and was then intercepted by someone on its way back to camp, someone that blew a big hole in its heart.”
“So who was it? It had to be one of us.” Burgundy was looking around.
“I don’t think our hero wants to reveal his identity to the rest of impostors among us, I wouldn’t if I were in his place, no one here is to be trusted.” Cobalt turned and head back to the camp.
“Hey, what about her body? We need to bury it, what is the tradition in Kumungu?” Navid wanted to repeat the ceremony.
“Just leave it there, scavengers need to eat too.” Group was speechless at Cobalt’s lack of compassion, but quickly followed, afraid to disobey.

Nataly was sitting next to the campfire, eating a sweet potato, when she felt Kazmir’s cold gaze on her.
“You are the same as him, aren’t you? A shy child that no one would suspect, sent to slaughter us all like sheep.” He finally spoke.
“You are seriously losing it. Leave her alone.” Jimbo stood in girl’s defense.
“No, I agree.” Burgundy stepped in.
“I think this deranged man is far more dangerous than one innocent child,  have you already forgotten what he did to Destroya?” Cobalt joined the discussion unexpectedly.
Burgundy and Kazmir wouldn’t step down, and after Navid agreed with Cobalt, there was a tie of votes against Nataly and Kazmir.
“How about we consult the higher powers?” Cobalt grinned as she presented one silver coin.
“Are you serious? You would gamble with people’s lives?” Burgundy was furious.
“No, let’s do this, I am willing to take the bet.” Kazmir was looking at Cobalt without blinking.
Summoners held their breaths as coin flew into the air. Those two seconds felt like eternity, before coin finally landed onto the ground. As dust slowly settled, Kazmir realized he has lost.
He looked at Nataly, who was hugging her teddy bear with eyes closed tight, afraid coin will end her short life, and sighed with relief.
“Open your eyes, it is still not your time.” Everyone looked at silver haired man.
“Don’t worry guys, I have died already, two days ago, with Black Fang.” Several Summoners jumped up when Kazmir summoned the shimmering blade, one that ended Destroya’s life.
“I hope you’re waiting for me somewhere on the other side Fang!” He turned the sword around and pointed the tip at his own heart. As summoned blade went through, Kazmir’s entire body suddenly turned into blinding light, which has quickly formed a shape of a butterfly, that spread its glorious wings and flew into the sky to meet the stars.
“What… how… did you guys see that?” Burgundy finally spoke.
“I have heard legends about this, back home.” Navid quickly had attention of the group. “We have made a horrible mistake. Kazmir belonged to a race of enigmatic creatures from a faraway world. With their divine powers, they have served as guardians of ancient desert empire. Nasus, the Keeper of the Great Library, is one of them too.”
“Oh lovely, so we have killed our last hope of survival.” Burgundy didn’t care anymore.
“It is not over yet.” Jimbo put a hand on his shoulder. “We just need to stick together, we can make it.”

Remaining six Summoners have decided to stay awake the following night.
After just two hours, Nataly was first one to fall asleep, hoping her teddy bear will protect her. Three hours later Burgundy followed, then Navid, and in the end Cobalt. Only Shuno and Jimbo were still sitting next to the fire.

“I need to take a leak, you watch over them. I trust you Shuno.”
Jimbo walked away to the nearest tree, trying to keep the camp in sight. As he unzipped his pants, a bush moved. Jimbo carefully approached it, with his trusted revolver ready. Suddenly something jumped out towards him, and a bullet came out flying from the barrel, interrupting the nocturnal silence. With a mixture of relief and sadness, Jimbo approached the tiny thing, realizing he has shot a squirrel.
After finishing his original business, Jimbo zipped the leather pants and went back to the camp.
“No, no… not again.” Young gun dropped to his knees as Shuno’s lifeless eyes, frozen wide open in horror, stared back at him.

He was the sultan, ruler of vast Shurima desert. In the heart of his magnificent palace, walls made of pure gold and decorated with priceless gemstones, lay his most prized possession, the harem, and it was time for a daily visit. Hundreds of concubines threw their clothes away as their ruler entered. Big door closed, and Navid found himself surrounded by most beautiful girls his empire had to offer. They started touching him at first, but then suddenly he was tightly gripped by shoulders and pushed around.
“Wake up already!”
“Cobalt? What are you doing in my harem?”
Hard back-handed slap finally made Navid wake up from his sweet dream.
“What is wrong with you?!” He snapped.
“Get up, Shuno is dead.”

They have listened to Jimbo’s story in disbelief. Nataly and Cobalt didn’t buy it, and Burgundy seemed to agree with them, while Navid was still angry with Cobalt for rude awakening; and accused her together with Jimbo, who could swear she was sleeping in a different spot when he returned to the camp last night.
"How stupid do you think we are Jimbo?" Cobalt stood next to Burgundy and Nataly. "Someone has died every time you were on guard. It is your turn now, monster."
Jimbo closed his eyes, as Cobalt raised her hand and pointed a finger in his direction, ready to cast a deadly spell.
Several long moments passed, but he was still alive. Most unexpected sight unraveled, as Jimbo opened his eyes. Cobalt was standing in shock, looking at her arm that lay in the dust, while Burgundy was standing next to her, shaking, sweating, blood dripping from his machete.
"You... you traitor, I am going to kill you!" Cobalt was enraged, and jumped at terrified Burgundy, who instantly dropped his blade, and stood frozen in fear. Cobalt's body started transforming, hair grew from her muscular legs, fingernails were replaced with sharp claws, and when her ears started getting longer, monstrous head suddenly exploded, leaving Burgundy covered in blood.
"Hasta la vista, baby." Jimbo said coldly, smoke rising from his gun.

Burgundy and Nataly were still in shock from bloodshed they witnessed earlier, when Jimbo invited them for dinner. His potatoes were gone, so new rabbit stew was cooked with some mushrooms found in the camp.
“Delicious as always, you should have been a cook instead of coming to this wretched place.” Jimbo blushed at Navid’s words of praise.
Burgundy was first to complain about stomach pain, after small group was finished eating. One by one, all four started vomiting, and shortly passed out next to the campfire.
“Mushrooms… it’s the mushrooms.” Navid woke up first, and wasn’t surprised to find another of their group dead.
“Jimbo! Wake up!”
“Potatoes… my sweet potatoes.” Jimbo was still rambling in sleep, until Navid poured cold water on his head.
“Were these the mushrooms you put into the stew?” Navid was holding a sack in his hand.
“Yes, what about them?” Jimbo barely spoke before vomiting again.
“What about them?! They were picked by Cobalt two days ago, and are apparently poisonous; she has probably planned to kill all of us with their help. ”
“Oh no… did someone die last night?” Jimbo started looking around.
“Yes, it’s Burgundy.”
“Did she do it?”
“I don’t know, she seems to be unconscious still.” They both looked in direction of little girl from Shadow Isles.

Jimbo got up and pulled out his trusted gun. Young man’s hand was shaking for first time, as he held revolver pointed at Nataly’s unconscious body.

“She’s pretending, she is the one that did it, shoot her.”
“I know… but she’s just a girl.”
“She is a monster, and you know it.”
“I… can’t do it.” Jimbo lowered the weapon. At that very instant, Nataly jumped up high in the air and swooped down on Navid, delivering a powerful roundhouse kick, which knocked out the Summoner upon his collision with a tree.
Jimbo pulled the gun at her, but girl was faster; she grabbed his wrist, and revolver fell on the ground as Jimbo cried out in pain, while his bones were being shattered.
“I don’t even have to transform in order to deal with vermin such as you.” Nataly stood before Jimbo, with a wicked grin on her face.
As devilish girl moved in to deal the final blow; her unholy smile suddenly disappeared, and Nataly stood in shock, looking briefly at the tip of a silver bolt that pierced her heart, before collapsing into dust.
“I release them from their pain, cleansing blood with silver.” Jimbo was delighted to recognize the voice of Shauna Vayne, the famous Night Hunter. “Council has sent me to help you guys out. Congratulations on good work, Summoner.”

Epilogue

Jimbo and Navid were sworn on silence, no one will ever find out about events that have transpired over these several days of horror.

Singed has joined the League of Legends, in order to escape the wrath of Grand General Jericho Swain, who quickly resigned his position and went on to track down the mad chemist. Now they battle in arenas of death, over and over again, commanded by Summoners, Jimbo and Navid.

The End

I will start a sign up thread for a new game, which will be open for next 24 hours, during which time we will decide on a new host as well.
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  navid91 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:47 am

congrats goodies Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
navid91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:02 am

I have to say that game was bit imbalanced, goodies had the advantage, but I didn't think it was too important considering that we had a lot of newcomers, main goal was to show them how it's played.
Wolves played almost perfect, and goodies messed up a lot, and still we had this outcome. It would be far worse if villagers were more experienced, game would be over in day 2. Next time there will be more wolves, or goodies will lose a power role or two.

http://thewerewolfgame.forumotions.net/t19-sign-ups-for-new-werewolf-game
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataly on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:53 am

just curious who actually read that? xD
Nataly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:54 am

Whoever reads it gets a cookie.
Sash
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 am

I read it! :pale: 

Anywayyyyy, I knew like all the roles when I died. Got 2 messed up, had Destroya down as a wolf and Colby down as a Mason. Soon found out I was wrong on Day 2!
I scanned Intel on Day 1 by the way, Intel and Nata were easy wolves to spot Smile
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top