The League of Werewolves

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The League of Werewolves

Post  Shuno on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:35 am

Destroya1103 wrote:*hands Shuno endless supply popcorn*
Hey, welcome to the movies.
Sit down and enjoy the show, there is still some left.

I just got back in time... I heard this is suppose to be the best part of the movie Laughing 

Shuno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:48 am

Noooo squirrel-san. Rip in peace Shuno, i shall avenge you.
Question now is: Why havent the wolves up till now not killed cobalt? She is a high reward kill. Unless she is a wolf. 
My vote for now is on nat, changing it if she shows up again
Dont wanna lose vote on afk-kill
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cobaltblue on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:26 am

lol who knows. I wasn't going to check the game again honestly. I thought I was dead. Maybe it was afk-kill which would make it either Nat or Navid who missed the time to send kill request.

Anyway, I need to help my mom this morning and going out to my friend' place at the afternoon until 7PM - which is around deadline. So I'll cast my vote now and most likely can't change it - unless I get access to internet.

Edit: Just read a PM from Shuno, LOL
Shuno, villagers will owe you BIG TIME. I think I know for certain identity of one of the wolves Razz

Villagers, we can get through today alive. Dunno about tomorrow though, since the chance would be 1/3 Neutral 

arrrk I haven't finished typing, but clicking send. Oh well. *continues writing*

Last edited by cobaltblue on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

"If I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved,
it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it,
I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense."
cobaltblue
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nataly on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:45 am

I am truly sorry for my inactivity really couldn't do anything about it, and if u want to punish me for that sure go ahead! I still didn't change my mind about my high suspicious persons, considering i never liked too quiet persons I vote for Navid
Nataly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cobaltblue on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Nataly, this is no time to go punishing afk people lol

We are 3 against 2. Wolves might gang up on votes against villagers.

If you are villager, we need your vote. You've read my PM right?

cobaltblue
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cobaltblue on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Vote JIMBO

Three villagers claim, one of them is fake. My dear friend Jimbo, you are pretty much dead here. You never claimed to be villager. If you are one, there is no reason not to claim. You are one obvious big badd wolf.

Pretty good actor though. You really had me there when we lynched Kaz and he turned out to be Guardian wtf. But this is it.

The safest bet for today is lynching Jimbo, then we clear one of villager claims tomorrow. UNLESS IN FACT THERE ARE TWO WOLVES IN THREE VILLAGER CLAIMS.

I will leave it here for you to think. I am still trying to figure out who the last wolf is.

Daytime 1: Blacky was lynched as Mason

Blacky [4]: Natali, Destroya, Burgundy, intel_nehalem

Kazmir [1]: Shuno
Jimbo [1]: Kazmir
Shuno [1]: Black Fang
Destroya [1]: Blacky
Black Fang [1]: cobaltblue
Burgundy [1]: Jimbo

Navid and Valhk didn't vote.

Daytime 2: Destroya was lynched as Townie
Destroya [4]: Navid, Valhkyrie, Burgundy, Kazmir
Burgundy [3]: Destroya, cobaltblue, Jimbo
intel [1]: Nataly

Chronology: (Note: I can't find Shuno' vote -.-)
Kazmir voted for Jimbo.
Navid voted for Destroya.
Jimbo voted for Kazmir.
Intel voted for Navid.
Valhk on Des.
Nat on Intel.
Des on Burg.
Burg on Des.
Kaz on Des (this is switching vote)
Cobalt on Burg.
Jimbo on Burg.

Daytime 3: Kazmir was lynched as Guardian Angel
Kazmir [2]: cobalt, Navid
Nataly [2]: Burg, Kazmir
Burg [1]: Shuno
Navid [1]: Jimbo

Nataly didn't vote.

On the previous day when Destroya died, Nataly voted for Intel when there were wagons for Burg and Destroya. This could be wolf voting wolf but we know for sure Nataly was throwing away her vote on this day - dunno for what reason. She only said she suspected lurkers while she herself is one of them. *confuzzled*

Yesterday when Kaz was lynched, Burg was waiting to vote on the last tick on purpose. He kept on telling me what would happen if he votes for A, if he votes for B. He is being too careful on voting. He is afraid of dying, that is for sure - when villagers can actually afford mislynch. He is being unreasonable - unless he can explain himself here.

On the same day, Navid for no reason switched to Kaz from Burg. I didn't really get this since I was expecting Burg to use this wagon to save himself (but what Burg did was siding with Kaz and making tie between Kaz and Nataly). I wonder if Navid wanted Kaz to be dead, but then this means Burg is his partner? Could it be he was canceling to bus his partner?

cobaltblue
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Who the wolves? :c
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:50 pm

1 Nat
1 Banch
1 Jimbo

Nat[1]: Banch
Banch[1]: Nat
Jimbo[1]: Colbaltblue

Shuno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Nataly....I wished she was able to vote. It was crucial. Could have saved Kaz ass.

I assume her missing the vote is intentional so:

I vote Nataly.  But why would Nataly gamble or any wolf on a tie when she knows her vote can save her. :suspect: 

This doesn't make sense. I think I'll change my vote if Blue and Jimbo could tell some more...

Man, Jimbo's vote on me previously really threw me of.
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Jimbo wrote:Noooo squirrel-san. Rip in peace Shuno, i shall avenge you.
Question now is: Why havent the wolves up till now not killed cobalt? She is a high reward kill. Unless she is a wolf. 

Why dont you vote cobalt yourself? I might vote with you.
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cobaltblue on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:01 pm

So you mean Nat should've known Kaz was Guardian also?

To be honest, the reason why I put test wagon on Kaz because he was on my suspect list. Kaz was just going around without really helping. Or did Kaz PM you something that made you think he sounds like townie?

Basically, yesterday you were way more suspicious than Kaz. Villagers should've been more interested on wagoning you than wagoning Kaz or helping Kaz.

You were the spotlight, but it switched somehow.
I didn't explain my vote on Kaz on purpose. There is something going behind the scene.

I am waiting for you, Navid aka Banch.

cobaltblue
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:11 pm

The way Kaz votes and is pissed with Destroya for misleading everyone to thinking that I or Destroya is a wolf made me think that Kaz is a player who wants to find out too who the wolves are.  

I think I should lay out this too that navid's vote changing was weird. He changed his vote to Kaz when Blue voted Kaz. And to save my skin, in a cowardly move, I joined in to vote Kaz(with a heavy heart).  But decided to stick on who I know one of who(nat and navid for claiming they're normal) is lying and voted for Nataly(coz if i voted for navid, navid might change his vote to me and Im dead since shuno has 1 vote against me).

Last edited by Burgundy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I thought cobaltblue was referring to me...)
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  navid91 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:58 pm

cobaltblue wrote:Vote JIMBO

Three villagers claim, one of them is fake. My dear friend Jimbo, you are pretty much dead here. You never claimed to be villager. If you are one, there is no reason not to claim. You are one obvious big badd wolf.

Pretty good actor though. You really had me there when we lynched Kaz and he turned out to be Guardian wtf. But this is it.

The safest bet for today is lynching Jimbo, then we clear one of villager claims tomorrow. UNLESS IN FACT THERE ARE TWO WOLVES IN THREE VILLAGER CLAIMS.

I will leave it here for you to think. I am still trying to figure out who the last wolf is.

Daytime 1: Blacky was lynched as Mason

Navid and Valhk didn't vote.

Daytime 2: Destroya was lynched as Townie
Destroya [4]: Navid, Valhkyrie, Burgundy, Kazmir
Burgundy [3]: Destroya, cobaltblue, Jimbo
intel [1]: Nataly

Chronology: (Note: I can't find Shuno' vote -.-)
Kazmir voted for Jimbo.
Navid voted for Destroya.
Jimbo voted for Kazmir.
Intel voted for Navid.
Valhk on Des.
Nat on Intel.
Des on Burg.
Burg on Des.
Kaz on Des (this is switching vote)
Cobalt on Burg.
Jimbo on Burg.

Daytime 3: Kazmir was lynched as Guardian Angel
Kazmir [2]: cobalt, Navid
Nataly [2]: Burg, Kazmir
Burg [1]: Shuno
Navid [1]: Jimbo

Nataly didn't vote.

On the previous day when Destroya died, Nataly voted for Intel when there were wagons for Burg and Destroya. This could be wolf voting wolf but we know for sure Nataly was throwing away her vote on this day - dunno for what reason. She only said she suspected lurkers while she herself is one of them. *confuzzled*

Yesterday when Kaz was lynched, Burg was waiting to vote on the last tick on purpose. He kept on telling me what would happen if he votes for A, if he votes for B. He is being too careful on voting. He is afraid of dying, that is for sure - when villagers can actually afford mislynch. He is being unreasonable - unless he can explain himself here.

On the same day, Navid for no reason switched to Kaz from Burg. I didn't really get this since I was expecting Burg to use this wagon to save himself (but what Burg did was siding with Kaz and making tie between Kaz and Nataly). I wonder if Navid wanted Kaz to be dead, but then this means Burg is his partner? Could it be he was canceling to bus his partner?
Maybe u think that I changed my vote for no reason but there was a reason y I changed my vote
Wink 
navid91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Smile do i Need to claim a Role? Everbody that asked me got the answer: "anything beside wolf", im referring to the dead people.
Anyways i'm starting to think that banch is townie since what was mentioned between him & Shuno
This leads to me suspecting that the 2 wolves that are left are cobalt & nataly
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:33 pm

Black Fang wrote:So, i'm curious, what roles are you claiming Destroya and Burg?
Black Fang wrote:I know for certain who 2 of the wolves are. Especially since I scanned one, dead now though.... You win this round!
cobaltblue wrote:.. looks like someone lied to me -.-
The quotes are confusing me atm, it makes me think burg & cobalt are wolves.
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Jimbo wrote:Noooo squirrel-san. Rip in peace Shuno, i shall avenge you.

Nat is a very safe choice since she is so idle. I think we should be aggressive right now. Could this be a very active mother wolf we're dealing with or an idle one. She didn't save herself from the tie, i do think that if she were a wolf, she wouldn't gamble herself on a tie and be exposed. She would have voted Kazmir or me(my god, Jimbo might really be a wolf).
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:09 pm

I'm changing my vote to JIMBO. Claiming a role is vital at this phase to find out who is lying.  Being uncooperative by being too secretive of his role, I suspect him of being a wolf.

Might change pending what Jimbo posted after this.

Last edited by Burgundy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Burgundy wrote:I'm changing my vote to JIMBO. Claiming a role is vital at this phase to find out who is lying.  Being uncooperative by being too secretive of his role, I suspect him of being a wolf.
µ
god i was about to post something 2 mins ago but connection failed, give me 5 min to respond to this Smile
Gotta find back 2 quotes and rewrite my thoughts on it.
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:23 pm

cobaltblue wrote:Daytime 1: Blacky was lynched as Mason

lol I found something interesting here, but I'll keep it to myself for now since I might be wrong. But anyway, two votes on a person is still harmless considering it can still be changed easily, but the 3rd and 4th votes make it as if it ensures no one would anyone else. Yeah, I am talking about Burgundy and intel.

Got any comment?

There is still a lot to say regarding yesterday' lynch but I am worried it might cause us harm instead so I will keep quiet.

Since no one is willing to start, then I will go.
Players that I think lean more as townies: Valhk, Destroya (?), Jimbo, Shuno
Players that I suspect: Burgundy, intel
Undecided: Kazmir (?), navid (?), Natali (?)

I will explain more why these people are on certain list after others start joining us in the discussion. And for the record, no, I am not even certain I am correct with this list, but this is what I think for now.

To be honest, I was almost convinced that Destroya is a wolf when Black Fang died. Urgh, I hope you lurkers will start talking soon so I can explain regarding this as well.
Burgundy wrote:I've got a feeling that the wolf is Blue too like Shuno feels. Since it really is my first time playing this Wolf game, any insights you guys would like to share why a Wolf would pm everyone and say he is willing to sacrifice himself just to find out who the wolves are?  Has a player who had the role of a wolf ever do that in your previous games?

My theory is Destroya is working with Blue since I havent read any feed from Blue on what Destroya is doing.(Blue does react almost to everything)

Will Blue take this post as a joke?
Will Destroya convince everyone to lynch me?

What do you guys have against blacks? lol! 

I fear that the next player to die might have a shade of color as his/her username. 👅 

@Destroya

Dude, I told you that theyd suspect us. Evil or Very Mad 

@Nataly

I was waiting for Destroya to respond... Neutral 

@Wolves

Good job with the kill on BF. Now they suspect me and Destroya.

@Sash

lol! story....

@all

Don't vote for Jimbo because of the story unless you state a better reason.

@Blue

Got tired because BF put up a great fight before you killed him? lol!

FML internet dc'ed another time and i gotta rewrite another time -.-

Quote 1: Cobalt SUSPECTS INTEL AND BURGUNDY This is a "protect fellow wolves"-strategy with this atleast 1 wolf had safety behind him. Cobalt voted on burgundy that day (knowing she could change it if it became a tie with destroya OR cobalt gained a "innocent townie"-status if he died)

Quote 2: Burgundy suspects blue, this is the same case, they are trying to prove their innocence and try the "we are not on the same team"-strategy. This would lead other people think that they arent wolves.

Final thoughts: To boost my theory even more, cobalt & burg suddenly turned their votes on me. (In original post that i had to rewrite twice -.- it was written as followed: "Cobalt has voted for me today and soon burgundy will also target me")

So i'm changing my "unofficial vote" to COBALT

Last edited by Jimbo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed vote, i forgot this bcz i had to rewrite >.>)
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Jimbo, i voted against you because you weren't helping as much as you should. I need your claim so I'd find out who's lying. Dont expect me to browse through the threads again to find out what remaining roles are yet to be claimed. You and navid aren't helping.  I want to solve this too. Stop telling me to browse back through the thread to find my answer and just please answer me(both of you). Navid almost convinced me to stick to my vote to Kazmir last time hadn't he been to lazy to just tell me why he voted against Kaz.

I'm sticking to my vote now if you continue to be this way. If I do make a mistake, at least i'll be eaten by female wolves which on the movies were hot and sexy. Razz

Blue is giving a lot of effort to convince who the wolves are so Im trusting her.
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:18 pm

cobaltblue wrote:[size=12]Vote JIMBO

Trust me, there is no tommorow if you lynch me today Smile, if we lynch another goodie today = game over
We are currently 3 goodies & 2 baddies
Claimed roles:
3 x townie (no more/less than 2 townies are alive atm)
Unclaimed roles:
2x wolves
1x vigilante
Guess what role i am ^^
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:13 pm

@Jimbo

Do you have some kind of code of honor which forbids you to lie? That in the end of this game you can always say that you never mentioned you were not a wolf or not a non-wolf..... scratch 

@all

Is this the first time you played with this guy? Is this his usual response whenever his role claim is requested? Or is he acting different?
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:21 pm

my playstyle in being mysterious Smile
Ive never played with t ese guys, only played ones that shuno hosted on fb.

Burgundy wrote:
Blue is giving a lot of effort to convince who the wolves are so Im trusting her.
Don't you wonder why wolves havent killed cobalt yet? Cobalt would be a high priority target.

Last edited by Jimbo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Jimbo wrote:my playstyle in being mysterious Smile
Ive never played with these guys, only played ones that shuno hosted on fb.

I did that earlier in the game(tried to play mysterious) and Destroya became hellbent on outing me as a wolf. Lesson learned that being mysterious makes me suspicious.  Hence, Destroya's effort was wasted.  Should have been simple from the start.

On the cobalt theory, yep. And no one's been backing me up with that theory earlier. It just made me look more suspicious. Teaming up with destroya against me...whooooh...

Sasha will be feasting tonight if Nataly doesn't vote. Twisted Evil 
Burgundy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:03 pm

if nataly is townie & doesnt show up = rip game unless we lynch a wolf
Jimbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content